[Drama 2022] Military Prosecutor Doberman, 군검사 도베르만

rocher22

The aunt is so persistent although I dont expect her to arrest TN.

I though her superiors would stop her.

The scene made me laugh but when WI saluted BM...it was so cool..I liked it..   :D

Baeman looks so handsome in the suits..   

FNShos3XIAMtNip?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1

ebe91feaff2500cf9c7016ae41f46457b0ae2b78

having said this, Military Prosecutor Doberman is going to be 16 episodes long. :D Military Prosecutor Doberman was unexpectedly refreshing and nice to watch. I was on the edge of my seat at times. Ahn Bo Hyun Ssi has been surprising me with his kdrama picks, I also like Jo Bo Ah Ssi here. she's amazing too. I've been loving them for a while now. :D in this episode 2, it's very appealing and make me curious about the scenes which Do Bae Man needs to fight the crime. need more episodes fast. :D Cha Woo In investigates the reasons behind Punk and No Tae Nam committing violence against women. she pretends to be a sexy woman to enter Punk residence. apparently Punk accepted Cha Woo In and invited her to sit down and join his other friends. but Punk feels strange with her presence. after two episodes, how I'm going to wait for two new episodes on every week will be a mystery. :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Lovin' the girl power on this. The car chase between Be Man with his aunt though. :joy:

They're tryin' to get viewers to sympathize with Chairman Noh it doesn't change the fact he's still trash. His mom is the first female General but toxic as heck. 

I'm now excited to see how this team of Be Man & Woo In fight for justice. 

Didn't notice before how tall Ahn Bo Hyun really is, he speaks with a lisp too while Woo In's english is cute. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

A bit racist on the NYC "Black thug" stereotype, aren't we, writers and producers? Remember, K-Drama isn't just for Asian audiences. This scene would NEVER be greenlit in a modern western production, and now that K-Drama movies are winning Oscars and setting global TV records, there is a need for better representation of races and ethnicities. Do better.

Okay I am only at the beginning of episode 2 and I've been enjoying it but I have to admit just hearing that another stereotype is coming up is giving me, I should just drop it vibes. So over the ignorance. So offensive. Penthouse travesty, Backstreet Rookie, etc...disgusting. For those that are Black and don't care about it, I'm not talking to you. If you are not Black let me give you an example. We live in a time when telling someone to lose weight is fat shaming. We now have all sizes and shapes modeling clothing. If you are what's considered heavier or bigger than the 'norm' how soul crushing would it be to have characters that are larger being called fat, fatty, piggie you should die.  Always showing the character stuffing their face, breaking chairs and making loud thumping noises when they walk. How about pants always splitting and food on their face 24/7????  Now think about how Africans were treated in China at the height of C-19 and the current treatment at the border of Ukraine. It's not anyone else's place to make apologies for an offense that has nothing to do with them either. That just makes it worse. All this to say, I agree whole heartedly.

16 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

There is a difference between being woke, which is "anti-racist" and implicit which is bad enough, and being stereotypical, which is overtly racist. I agree that Asian dramas have upped their game regarding feminine heroes, and even have touched up on sex/gender (gay/trans) issues from time to time. But when a modern production depicts foreign countries, such as the US which is probably the most ethnically and racially diverse in the world, care must be given to ensure that negative stereotypes aren't perpetuated.

I agree. Talk about give a dog a bone. Hilarious how words like, woke and cancel have been diminished with everyone diluting it and making it a catch all. How about educated. Enlightened. Not ignorant. Empathetic. Accountability. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Woo In - ''its time to find the answers about you''...I liked the part

Baeman looked soft in this scene...

I laughed when I realized WooIn was the one who gave him the car keys..  :D

FNZ6shZXwAEZ-xu?format=jpg&name=360x360

ABH IG Update

FNa7sM7XEAQxNRK?format=jpg&name=360x360

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I am really liking this show. I don't understand what happened at the end but I think they will prob explain it at the beginning of next episode. I thought he left the army so I am not sure how he is the prosecutor still. 

I am not sure what they are planning on doing with the CEO. His mother is terrible but they have showed that he is a rapist. So I am not sure where they are planning on taking his character. Maybe he helps take down his mother....but he's still terrible so I'm not sure. 

Also, does his dog not take orders well or does the dog just not actually attack people. He said bite but it doesn't look like Bolt did anything to anyone. Bolt just barked and ran away. 

Side note: who is taking care of Bolt during his time? The lawyer?

Is there going to be a twist like the Chairman knew about Do Bae-mon's parents death but kept quiet. Because they seemed like friends, but there is a many years between his downfall and the car accident. So what happened in those in between years and why were the parents ignoring his call. 

Unrealistic acting, looks too fake - imagine how could a petite police officer can kick & fight with so many machos who are much taller & bigger size than her & lock all the young men in the vehicle and at every fight, she walks away without a scratch nor injury.

I like ABY's (Do Bae Man) acting - so cool and confident when dealing with woman General.

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

It looks to me she has been so single minded about her complicated long game revenge scheme and training to be a physical bad RickRoll'D the actual being a military prosecutor, court room, dealing with suspects, ETC. part and the necessary mindset Thereof  has been much secondary as it’s only been a means to an end. 

• Insightful 1