[Drama 2023] Doctor Cha , 닥터 차정숙 - Kim Byung Chul, Uhm Jung Hwa

0ly40

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

"If I can't have my father with me ... so will you!"  She has been making plans from the beginning.

Absolutely! I was suspicious about Eun Soo being actually the daughter of In Ho. Seung Hi seems so deranged I wouldn't have been surprised if she would have made it up to snare In Ho.

But looking at the latest plot progression, I am going to be resigned to the fact that Eun Soo is In Ho's daughter.

The positive thing about this is that Doctor Cha will have irrefutable proof of her husband's infidelity and will be granted a divorce in no time.

27 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I love it too!

IMG-6791.gif

cr. @Ameera Ali

Do you know what @agenth and I love? The funny faces that In Ho makes. :joy:

IMG-6700.gif

cr. @Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Spoiler

Min Woo Hyuk And Kim Byung Chul Race To Become Uhm Jung Hwa’s Knight In Shining Armor On “Doctor Cha”

Min Woo Hyuk And Kim Byung Chul Race To Become Uhm Jung Hwa’s Knight In Shining Armor On “Doctor Cha”

JTBC’s “Doctor Cha” has shared a suspenseful sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

Previously on “Doctor Cha,” Roy Kim (Min Woo Hyuk) expressed his sincere concern for Cha Jung Sook (Uhm Jung Hwa) after her husband Seo In Ho (Kim Byung Chul)’s affair came to light. Meanwhile, as Roy Kim and Cha Jung Sook grew closer, Seo In Ho became increasingly jealous of their dynamic—especially with Roy Kim not being shy about his growing feelings for Cha Jung Sook.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Cha Jung Sook unexpectedly winds up in danger when a fire breaks out at the dormitory. Both Seo In Ho and Roy Kim rush to the dorm to save her, with Seo In Ho wrapping himself in a blanket and crawling on the floor of the smoke-filled space. However, before he can locate his wife, the quick-footed Roy Kim appears with Cha Jung Sook already in his arms.

Seo-In-Ho.jpgMin-Woo-Hyuk-Uhm-Jung-Hwa-2.jpg

Other photos show Cha Jung Sook spending some quality time with Roy Kim at his house, where the two smile affectionately at one another.

Consumed by jealousy over a situation he could never have expected, Seo In Ho later winds up facing off with the other man in a fierce confrontation.

Min-Woo-Hyuk-2.jpg

Spoiler

Uhm-Jung-Hwa-2.jpgKim-Byung-Chul-1.jpgMin-Woo-Hyuk-1.jpg

The producers of “Doctor Cha” teased, “Seo In Ho and Roy Kim’s battle of nerves over Cha Jung Sook will heat up [in the upcoming episode]. As Seo In Ho’s sense of rivalry towards Roy Kim reaches its peak, the two men will get into a heated fight.”

To find out what happens between this awkwardly entangled trio, catch the next episode of “Doctor Cha” on May 20 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588719wpp/min-woo-hyuk-and-kim-byung-chul-race-to-become-uhm-jung-hwas-knight-in-shining-armor-on-doctor-cha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ep 11 tonight! Who's ready?

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

I'm sure Dr Cha is ready now to face the truth and free herself from the pain. Let's go!

img.gif

Let's take him to the cleaners, Dr Cha.

img.gif

cr. osolgil

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The scary cat , He  most wish he living outside the home too :D

Now that @partyon has mentioned it, I keep watching his facial expression and can't help but :hahah!: That is the first one.  It's funny also when he was trying "to save" Dr. Cha at her dorm...  they really made his character comical too sometimes (at least in that scene his intention was good).  

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Oh dear, subtitles and show done so badly I gave at after 12 minutes watching episode 11.  I was looking forward for the comeuppance of the two cheaters.  So her ultimatum is for Prof. Choi to leave the hospital and her hubby to stay low until she decides what she is going to do.  If anyone has a better website to watch, please tell me.  Much appreciated.:Megathanks:

• Sad 2
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

That is the first one.  It's funny also when he was trying "to save" Dr. Cha at her dorm...  they really made his character comical too sometimes (at least in that scene his intention was good).  

i was laughing so hard a him , the struggle is real :mrgreen:

IMG_7007.gif

IMG_7003.gif

~> He be like what the hell .. I nearly die to see  this :D

IMG_7004.gif

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

i was laughing so hard a him , the struggle is real 

Same... even the BGM and sound effects ... :hahah!:

Where are you guys watching? @partyon

Well, let's continue tomorrow or later till you guys are able to watch it properly.  Time for me to Zzzzz.  

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

wow meddling in these  ardent love is contagious  :mrgreen:

You’re the cancer 

No You’re the bacteria 

IMG_7024.gif

hey stop , we are in hospital 

Spoiler

IMG_7020.gif

Them second later … :D

She mine , no she mine lol

IMG_7022.gif

She be like .. 

IMG_7023.gif

• LOL 7

Seriously the bestie tellin' Jung Suk not to get a divorce?! And I don't get what's so attractive 'bout this In Ho person ew. He looks like a buffoon tbh.

Yet he was able to knock up 2 women and is the reason for this whole damn messy situation and still act as if he's God's gift to mankind. Ew just ew.

Seung Hee is a p.o.s. Does she not feel or see that Eun Seo is suffering from her selfishness??!! You'd think she would wisen up and get her act together for the daughter's overall mental health wellbeing.

I mean In Ho made his choice. If he did care for Seung Hee, he would've stayed ok. Why waste your time on such trash? Well Seung Hee is as disgusting as he is so LoL. Also Seung Hee is rich. She can afford to live without a man. I don't understand this stupid victim narrative she keeps goin' on for. Or blaming everyone else except herself for all this.

I really like Jung Min's gf. The only person here with sensibility LoL. Mostly this drama plays off the subject as a farce which is annoying. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I don't understand. Who's first?

Doc Cha got pregnant and has a son. Because of it she got marred to the father. Later she got pregnant again and had a daughter. The husband had an affair and got the mistress pregnant and that's the mistresses daughter. So the mistress conceived her daughter with a married man. Why is the mistress crying boo whoo, "you stole my daughter's daddy" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 11 :).

“Doctor Cha” Climbs To Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “Joseon Attorney” Holds Steady For Finale

“Doctor Cha” Climbs To Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As “Joseon Attorney” Holds Steady For Finale

JTBC’s “Doctor Cha” continues to soar to new heights!

On May 20, the hit drama achieved its highest viewership ratings yet for a Saturday (when its ratings are typically lower compared to Sundays). According to Nielsen Korea, “Doctor Cha” remained first place in its time slot across all channels—even public broadcast networks—with an average nationwide rating of 16.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588760wpp/doctor-cha-climbs-to-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet-as-joseon-attorney-holds-steady-for-finale

• Like 1