[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Ra-El has very good strategies.   She is Pressuring Kang Yoon Gyeom until he has no room to breathe:

First by suggesting to Han So Ra to take over KYG's older brother's Departmental Store Biz.  Even giving her a Biz Plan.  That will prod Han Pan Ro to act.  While on the other hand, KYG's father will strike back.  Removing KYG from his inheritance is one.  Next is revealing his Birth Status to the world.

Second is getting Han So Ra all worked up about Kang Yoon Gyeom's infidelity.   Han So Ra will go Hysterical.   And when she does that, who will Kang Yoon Gyeom runs to?   

Ra-El of course!    She is his Oasis.  Where he can have some Peace, Normalcy .... and a Good Sleep.

I wonder how SR will react when she finds out Her husband is an illegitimate child?

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Ha Yul Is Beyond Hurt To Find Seo Ye Ji In Park Byung Eun’s Embrace In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” shared an intriguing sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle is slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Ra El successfully seduced Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) and made him fall hard for her. In addition, she started to pressure her husband Jang Jin Wook (Lee Ha Yul), one of the main culprits who destroyed her family, by sending a package under the name of his father Lee Tae Joon (Jo Duk Hyun). She declared that she would make him experience the pain of losing a loved one, raising curiosity about her future moves.

In the newly released stills, Jang Jin Wook witnesses Lee Ra El and Kang Yoon Kyum locked in a tight hug. In Kang Yoon Kyum’s embrace, Lee Ra El makes eye contact with Jang Jin Wook, who is watching them from a small gap in the doorway. Jang Jin Wook’s eyes are wide with shock as if he’s hurt that his beloved wife is having an affair behind his back. Meanwhile, Kang Yoon Kyum, who hasn’t noticed Jang Jin Wook, looks worried as he tenderly embraces Lee Ra El. How will Jang Jin Wook react after seeing the two of them together?

Lee-Ha-Yul.jpg

Park-Byung-Eun-Seo-Ye-Ji.jpg

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-Park-Byung-Eun4.jpg

The drama’s producers teased, “This week, the relationship between Lee Ra El and Kang Yoon Kyum will rise to the surface. As a result, cracks will occur between the characters, and the plot developments will grow stormy. Please look forward to it.”

This episode of “Eve” will air on June 22 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Lee Ha Yul Is Beyond Hurt To Find Seo Ye Ji In Park Byung Eun’s Embrace In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 5

I remember someone said before: That even if Ra-El's Fake Hubby, Jang Jin Wook knows that Ra-El is sleeping with Kang Yoon Gyeom, he will Not complain.  As long as the Boss is happy and give him Promotions.  

How Prophetic! :w00t:  Now it is happening.

Ah.  I remember now.  It is our @lila21

On 6/15/2022 at 3:57 AM, lila21 said:

Hubby is a dunce  peon who seems to do anything to stay keep up with the Joneses so to speak. If he knows his "wife" is making nice with his boss who is paying his wages and has the power to kick him out of his job and semi cushy life, even ruin him, I don't think he will even bark. We don't know if he may even be on La El's revenge list.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

I like how the story flows.... Can't for every next episodes

@cuteyabby, me too...

21 hours ago, philosophie said:

I wonder how SR will react when she finds out Her husband is an illegitimate child?

@philosophie, I wonder too....    At the same time, she seems to be either genuinely in love with him, or talked herself into believing she is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Lee Sang Yeob Hides His Secret Plans Behind A Cheery Smile In “Eve”

Lee Sang Yeob Hides His Secret Plans Behind A Cheery Smile In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” shared a peek at what Lee Sang Yeob has up his sleeve!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously, Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob) learned that Lee Ra El, the daughter of Lee Tae Joon (Jo Deok Hyun) who had looked after him like a son, was going to take revenge for her father. Seo Eun Pyung helped Lee Ra El by sharing the information he obtained on Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun). Despite not wanting to anything to do with chaebols, he purposely approaches Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) and her father Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan) in order to assist Lee Ra El.

The newly released stills show Seo Eun Pyung and Han Pan Ro having a private meeting. Seo Eun Pying is wearing a gentle smile on his face, and he gains Han Pan Ro’s trust with his courtesy and manners. Han Pan Ho can’t help but grin broadly at the thought that Seo Eun Pying is now on his side.

However, in the final photo, Seo Eun Pyung’s warmth is completely gone as he checks Han Pan Ro’s new project. Seo Eun Pyung’s eyes are firm, and his solid expressions raises questions about how he will help Lee Ra El accomplish her revenge plan.

Lee-Sang-Yeob.jpg

Spoiler

Eve-12.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yeob-21.jpg

The drama’s production team remarked, “This week, Seo Eun Pyung will begin to actively participate in Lee Ra El’s revenge in his own way after coming in contact with Han Pan Ro. Please watch his activities as he jumps into the flames of revenge to protect Lee Ra El.”

source

• Like 4

I just finished Ep 7 - Raw.  It is all about Ra-El provoking Han So Ra.  Driving her Insane. 

Spoiler

1) The final scene is So Funny.  Han So Ra and her Dr Love sprinting away as the Traffic Police Car approaches to check the Car Collision between Han So Ra's Car (Driven by Dr Love), and the Car which was driven by Ra-El's Bodyguard.

2) Ra-El hinted to Han So Ra that KYG is having an Affair with Eun Dam Ri (So Ra's rival at Liyan Kindergarten) because KYG has given her the Exclusive Hand-Bag.  

Simultaneously, Ra-El sprayed some Illuminous Eye-Shadow on KYG's coat.  Yeo Ji Hee (Eun Dam Ri's best friend) is using that kind of Eye-Shadow.

3) And finally, Ra-El informed So Ra about the Car driven by KYG's Mistress. Actually Kang Yoon Gyeum gives Ra-El a Car and a Bodyguard to go with it.  And that was the Concluding Scene of Ep 7.  Han So Ra asking Dr Love to chase after the Bodyguard thinking she was the Mistress.  She ordered Dr Love to bang their Car against hers.  She thought she has caught the Mistress.  But it turned out to be the Bodyguard.   Ha, Ha. 

As the Traffic Police Car approaches, the Bodyguard skilfully and intelligently sped off.  Leaving Han So Ra and Dr Love to face the brunt.  Ha, Ha.  That was so FUNNY.

:hwaiting2: 

4) And of course.  In the process,  Jang Jin Wook saw Ra-El in Kang Yoon Gyeom's arms - in his Office.  JJW could not do anything but to walk away.  After all KYG is his Big Boss.

5) I kinda like the scene where Kang Yoon Gyeom told Ra-El how his father used to whack him on his back.   Ra-El asked to see the Scar I think (because I cannot understand Korean.  No Subs).  Ra-El touches the Scar and gave KYG a back-hug. 

At that moment I wonder if KYG's Scar reminds Ra-El of her own  and whether  her Heart would soften.  But it did not.

I don't pity Jang Jin Wook (Ra-El's husband) at all.  He deserves it.  Betraying his Boss, Lee Tae Joon.  Appearing with LTJ's Seal and leaving Ra-El to die.  Luckily Seo Eun Pyeong, the Congress Man arrived.  Otherwise Ra-El would have long joined her Father. 

But I sympathise with Dr Love.  I think Dr Love is really in love with Han So Ra.

I don't like Jang Moon Hee (Ra-El's Fake Mom).  She is only vested in her Own Vengeance.  She does not care for Ra-El at all.  I'm afraid she may do something bad to Ra-El.  

Edited Portions

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

This is just my POV or guess of how KYG will become king or attempt to become king. KYG's father who has extreme prejudice against the son who made him super rich is very shortsighted when he threatens to expose KYG's birth secret which 2 people outside of the family, Ra El and fake MIL already discovered. He actually gave the means for KYG to take over the company and become king. At the start of the series KYG, the Chairman/CEO had ordered the executives to list the company at the NY Stock Exchange, and when someone tried to question the decision, KYG said that it was of the most important priority, no questions asked, it was a command/an order. Let us just assume that the company was listed successfully. That means then that there will be shareholders who will be willing to put there money to buy shares and make everybody happy and richer. Will KYG's father risk the shareholder's wrath and lose money just because of his prejudice against his illegitimate son? And even if the company failed to get listed, the fact that the brilliant CEO who made the company what it is, will spook techie customers and partners whom they do business with when they will know that the CEO/Chairman who shepherded the company to become the number one techie company in SK, will be thrown out. That means loss of business and money. Also, will the father of KYG really risk his name and reputation being known as the man who dallied with a maid, had a son and used the son to make himself rich? I think that KYG has taken all these into consideration and that is why he dares to challenge his father for the families' (Kang and Han) crown.

On the other hand there is SEP who is also vying for the political crown but for now he seems to put that aside to help Ra El reach her objective of revenge. That is the destruction of the company where KYG wants to become king. SEP was helped and supported by Ra El's father to become who he is now, someone who wants to be of service. He is being touted as the assembly man who has favorable support to become the next candidate for president. In a way he is also vying to become "king" but in another venue, that is politically.

So, we have 2 men who are in competition for Ra El.  SEP's advantage is that he knows he has competition for Eve/Ra El but KYG does not know of SEP's relationship with Ra EL. So, SEP's advantage is that he knows of the history of the families and he is very much aware of the competition. The question will be whom will Eve/Ra El fall in love with or will she fall for anyone as she obsessed with revenge? Who will get hurt the most, Ra El or KYG?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Kim Sam soon said:

I only feel sorry for LRL's atep daughter Bo Ram

and the president KYK because he's back to being lonely :(

6 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww, I do feel bad for her husband he does love her.

And omg it is getting more intense. she will break up with him now.

@Kim Sam soon   @backstreetboysfan 

1)  I feel bad for Kang Yoon Gyeom.  Because he really loves Ra-El.  He said He Will Not Ask Uncomfortable Questions.  But Only Wants Her To Be By His Side.  So Sweet.

But should he discover Ra-El's true identity, will he still loves her?

KYG is Honest with Ra-El.   But Ra-El cannot be Honest with him.  At least - not yet.

2) Bo Ram?  Yes.  Because she is still a child and innocent.

3) Jang Jin Wook?   Definitely No.  Because he has Zero Conscience when he assisted in the :

- Take Over

- Betrays Lee Tae Joon (Ra-El's father)

- Part of the Gang who nearly killed Ra-El.  If Ra-El was already DEAD, you tell me about His Love.  No Forgiveness for such People.

- Han So Ra too

4)  I don't like Jang Moon Hee (Ra-El's Fake Mom) also.  She is equally Ruthless and Selfish.    She should have something to do with the Disappearance of Ra-El's mom.  Possible.  Her background is questionable.  How come Han Pan Ro and Kim Jang Ryul cannot recognise her?

And Yeah.  Ep 8 looks Astonishing!

• Like 6

Here is the ratings for Episode 7! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Jinxed At First” Remains No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition From “Eve” And “Insider”

tvN’s “Eve” recorded an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent, which is also a decline in ratings from the previous episode’s score and personal best record of 3.9 percent.

“Jinxed At First” Remains No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition From “Eve” And “Insider” | Soompi

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

How come Han Pan Ro and Kim Jang Ryul cannot recognise her?

she could have undergone thorough transformation through plastic surgery..

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

1)  I feel bad for Kang Yoon Gyeom.  Because he really loves Ra-El.  He said He Will Not Ask Uncomfortable Questions.  But Only Wants Her To Be By His Side.  So Sweet.

But should he discover Ra-El's true identity, will he still loves her?

KYG is Honest with Ra-El.   But Ra-El cannot be Honest with him.  At least - not yet.

i try not to sympathize too much with any of the characters in the drama.. in case i get too "attached" to them..

even if La El does develop true feelings for Kang Yoon Kyum, there is too many wrong and underhand deeds done prior, for her revenge plot.. even if Kang Yoon Kyum really loves Sun Bin (La El), he is still cheating on his wife although we can argue that So Ra is cheating with the Dr Toy Boy as well..

• Like 4

I believe in Ep 8, Ra-El is going to Reveal her relationship with Kang Yoon Gyeom.  She is going to wear her  "Motor-Cycle Chain".  

I could not help LOL when Han So Ra caught with Lee Yeon Wook - Ra-El's Bodyguard.  Han So Ra was "Stunned".  How could her husband dump her for such A Mistress - So Masculine,  So "Tom-Boyish",  So "Unattractive".

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 6/21/2022 at 8:38 PM, hush puppy said:

El of course!    She is his Oasis.  Where he can have some Peace, Normalcy .... and a Good Sleep.

A good sleepKate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

ehem ehem.

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Possible.  Her background is questionable.  How come Han Pan Ro and Kim Jang Ryul cannot recognise her?

Maybe she had an accident and had a massive cosmetic surgery. So she looks different. This has happened in ither shows.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

she could have undergone thorough transformation through plastic surgery..

Yes agree

In the recap, it said that EP was treated like a son by RE's father. So it can go either way. The writer might write it as EP wanting to avenge his mentor or helping RE for he is in love with her. 
I think this is a story of ill fated love. YK is going to die saving RE from his crazy wife and she ends up with EP. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yoo Sun Shoots Seo Ye Ji A Death Glare After Finding Out The Truth About Park Byung Eun’s Affair In “Eve”

Tension will escalate in the upcoming episode of “Eve”!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously on “Eve,” Lee Ra El was convinced that Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) killed her mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young) and revised her revenge plan to destroy her in a more devastating way. Towards the end of the episode, Lee Ra El purposely hinted that Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) was having an affair behind her back.

The newly released stills capture a tense moment between Lee Ra El and Han So Ra. Lee Ra El draws attention with her completely changed attitude, and she especially steals the spotlight with her fancy hat and scarf. Her empty gaze is nothing but icy, and there’s not a hint of warmth or mercy on her face.

Seo-Ye-Ji2.jpeg

On the other hand, Han So Ra looks both shocked and furious to hear that Lee Ra El is the woman who is having an affair with her husband. Her eyes are full of fiery flames that show her fluctuating emotions. Why did Lee Ra El reveal the truth to Han So Ra, and how will her revenge plan unfold in the future?

Yoo-Sun.jpeg

The production team shared, “Today, Lee Ra El will reveal her affair with Kang Yoon Kyum to Han So Ra and show her dark side. This will turn the tables on her revenge plan. The tense confrontation between Lee Ra El, who started an all-out war with Han So Ra for vengeance, and Han So Ra, who is growing mad with obsession, will make your palms sweat. Please keep an eye on the broadcast.”

The intense war will unfold in the next episode of “Eve” that will air on June 23 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Yoo Sun Shoots Seo Ye Ji A Death Glare After Finding Out The Truth About Park Byung Eun’s Affair In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 3

1) Ra-El is too obsessed with punishing Han So Ra.  That she cannot think Rationally. 

She thought So Ra had harmed her mother.  It is possible her mother is being held by Jang Moon Hee (her Fake Mom).  Very hard to guess.   But if true, Ra-El will be very devastated.

2) As for Jang Jin Wook (Ra-El's husband), things have turned 100 degrees.  In Ep 1, Kang Yoon Gyeom was looking through the slightly opened door to see the couple making Love.

In Ep 7, JJW was the one looking through the slightly opened door (again) to see Ra-El in KYG's arms.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I don't like Jang Moon Hee (Ra-El's Fake Mom) also.  She is equally Ruthless and Selfish.    She should have something to do with the Disappearance of Ra-El's mom.  Possible.  Her background is questionable.  How come Han Pan Ro and Kim Jang Ryul cannot recognise her?

will she want to stay with the fake son in law and grand daughter to take care of them, she only is there to use them and if Ra El, the one whom she really cares about because of the plan of revenge left, I don't think she will want to stay there and play fake MIL unless she needs them for covering who she really is

47 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

t is possible her mother is being held by Jang Moon Hee (her Fake Mom).  Very hard to guess.   But if true, Ra-El will be very devastated.

I am more inclined to believe that it is JMH fake MIL who kidnapped Ra El's mom.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I still maintain my earlier opinions that there is No Romance in this drama.

Ra-El and Kang Yoon Gyeom cannot be together because Ra-El has done too much damage, and has been deceptive.  Without Trust, there can be No Real Relationship.

When all is over, including whatever legal punishments she may have to receive, Seo Eun Pyeong will take Ra-El away somewhere to lead a Quiet Life.

• Like 5