[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

12 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

if its referring to mistress, isn't So Ra already the wife? how did she degrade to a mistress?

I think it is a mistake in Comprehension and the Structure of the Sentence.   :pensive:

Edited: It did not mention "Mistress".  It just says "Mogul Rumours about K & H.  Rumours about their Privacy".

• LOL 2

42 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

I think it is a mistake in Comprehension and the Structure of the Sentence. 

hahaha ok!

for non korean speaking audience, we can only rely on what's given on the translation and eng subs and of cos, coming forums here!

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Seo Ye Ji Doesn’t Hesitate To Express Her Antagonism Towards Lee Il Hwa In “Eve”

Seo Ye Ji and Lee Il Hwa will get into one nasty confrontation in “Eve”!

The tvN drama is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making.

Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle is slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously on “Eve,” Lee Ra El was convinced that Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) killed her mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young) and revised her revenge plot of 13 years to destroy her in a more devastating way. Jang Moon Hee (Lee Il Hwa), who is pretending to be Lee Ra El’s mother, disapproved of Lee Ra El changing plans and expressed her intent to hand over Lee Ra El’s true information to Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun).

The new stills capture an extremely tense moment between Lee Ra El and Jang Moon Hee. Lee Ra El grabs her fake mother by the wrist and stares fiercely at her with eyes full of hostility and anger. Jang Moon Hee turns pale and becomes rooted to her spot. However, despite the overwhelming confrontation, Jang Moon Hee doesn’t break eye contact with her. The silence between them is suffocating, leading viewers to wonder if Lee Ra El has found out about Jang Moon Hee’s plan to backstab her.

Seo-Ye-Ji-Lee-Il-Hwa-800x533.jpg

Seo-Ye-Ji-Lee-Il-Hwa-1-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-Lee-Il-Hwa-2-800x533.jpg

“Eve” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Seo Ye Ji Doesn’t Hesitate To Express Her Antagonism Towards Lee Il Hwa In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 3
  • Love 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yoo Sun Doesn’t Hold Back And Lashes Out At Her Husband’s Other Woman Seo Ye Ji In “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” increased the anticipation for tonight’s broadcast with thrilling new stills!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making.

Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle is slowly starting to come to light.

Spoilers

Previously, Lee Ra El was convinced that Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) killed her biological mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young). In order to repay Han So Ra, Lee Ra El decided to make her and Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun) get a divorce. She also revealed her true colors to Han So Ra by revealing that she was her husband’s other woman.

The newly released stills depict Han So Ra and Lee Ra El at the kindergarten parents’ meeting. Lee Ra El smiles softly, but Han So Ra stares at her with spiteful eyes. Unable to contain her boiling anger, Han So Ra marches up to her enemy and slaps her right across the face. However, Lee Ra El doesn’t even flinch, and she stands there without a change of expression, further increasing the tension in the room.

Seo-Ye-Ji3-800x533.jpeg

Yoo-Sun1-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-Yoo-Sun-800x533.jpeg

The producers of “Eve” remarked, “In the second half [of the drama] that will officially begin, Lee Ra El and Han So Ra will vent their anger at each other, and the passionate developments will blow violently. The fierce confrontation between Lee Ra El, who is suffocating Han So Ra as planned, and Han So Ra, who has started to go mad due to the cracks in her life that had to be perfect, will cause tension to soar. Please keep an eye on them.”

To find out more about Lee Ra El and Han So Ra’s war of nerves, tune in to the next episode of “Eve” that will air on June 29 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Yoo Sun Doesn’t Hold Back And Lashes Out At Her Husband’s Other Woman Seo Ye Ji In “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 3

I just watched Ep 9 RAW.  I'll post my opinions later.  Right now, I just want to say a few things:

1)  Ra-El is safe !  I think that is what everybody wants to know.

2) The Highlight of Ep 9 is the Confession of Seo Eun Pyeong to Ra-El.   He says: 

"You ask why I am so good to you.  All this while, I don't want to burden you.  But I change my mind.  You are more precious to me than my existence.  I love you.  If the world crumbles and everyone leaves you.  I'll remain."  (Something like that I think :lol:).  "I don't mind you being with Chairman Kang Yoon Gyeom or Mr Jang.  I'll wait ."  (WoW)

:heart4: 

So Sweet of Seo.  I hope he stays Safe too - till the end of this Drama.

3)  Luckily, Seo Eun Pyeong has been investigating  Ra-El's Fake Mom, Jang Moon Hee.  He knows all the people JMH has been keeping on the side-lines.  So when he saw the Man getting ready to pass a Brown Envelope containing information of Ra-El to Kang Yoon Gyeom, he immediately sprang into Action.

He called KYG for an urgent meet-up and had the Envelope switched. (But how can he know what kind of envelope the man is going to use ? And had it ready with him??  Because it is Dramaland :lol:)

4) In Ep 9 there is a brief scene on Han So Ra's mother.  She was physically abused by Han Pan Ro.  And HSR did not stand up for her.  I guess we will have more details on her later in this drama.

5) Today I don't like Dr Love and HSR's female assistant.  They were in Ra-El's studio.  HSR wanted to slap Ra-El but was stopped by her. HSR's female assistant then proceeded to slap Ra-El, but was slapped by Ra-El instead.  Next Dr Love wanted to slap Ra-El for them both. But Ra-El warned him that there are CCTVs.

The Trio (HSR, Her female assistant, Dr Love) then left Ra-El's Studio.  But not before Dr Love pulled the Glass-Shelf which is full of display items and  next to the Exit Door, onto the ground. (These 2 people deserved to be abused by HSR.  No pity for them).

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

4 Key Points To Look Forward To In The 2nd Half Of “Eve”

tvN’s “Eve” is diving into its second half!

“Eve” is about a chaebol‘s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Unbeknownst to the public, the lawsuit is the result of a carefully calculated revenge scheme 13 years in the making. Seo Ye Ji stars as Lee Ra El, the dangerously alluring woman at the center of the divorce lawsuit whose true identity and lifestyle are slowly starting to come to light.

Things are about to get more chaotic with Han So Ra (Yoo Sun) finding out that Lee Ra El is having an affair with her husband Kang Yoon Kyum (Park Byung Eun). On top of that, Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob) has officially started to help Lee Ra El with her revenge plot.

Here are three key points to look out for in the upcoming episodes!

Spoilers

1. Lee Ra El will shake up Kang Yoon Kyum and Han So Ra

What is the next step of Lee Ra El’s revenge plot? Previously, she realized that Han So Ra killed her mother Kim Jin Sook (Kim Jung Young) and revised her revenge plot of 13 years to destroy her in a more devastating way. She fueled Han So Ra’s anger by revealing that she was Kang Yoon Kyum’s other woman. Furthermore, she told Kang Yoon Kyum that they should break up in order to make him fall harder for her. With Lee Ra El attempting to make both Han So Ra and Kang Yoon Kyum lose all reasoning, viewers are curious to find out what will happen next. However, not everything might go smoothly for her, seeing that her partner-in-crime Jang Moon Hee (Lee Il Hwa) is attempting to reveal her true identity to Kang Yoon Kyum.

Seo-Ye-Ji-Park-Byung-Eun2-800x533.jpeg

Seo-Ye-Ji4-800x533.jpeg

2. Kang Yoon Kyum will aim to have everything

Kang Yoon Kyum’s ambitious nature will rise to the surface! Before meeting Lee Ra El, Kang Yoon Kyum endured the mistreatment he received as someone who was born out of wedlock and did whatever his wealthy and powerful in-laws wanted him to. However, after falling in love with Lee Ra El, he showed his desires to obtain both her and LY Group. On top of that, he openly expressed antipathy to Han So Ra and deceived both his father Kang Bon Geun (Lee Seung Chul) and father-in-law Han Pan Ro (Jun Gook Hwan). On the previous episode of “Eve,” Kang Yoon Kyum expressed his wish that Lee Ra El would get a divorce and stay by his side. What move will he make next in order to gain both love and success?

Spoiler

Park-Byung-Eun-1-800x533.jpeg

3. Kang So Ra will go on a malicious rampage

Kang So Ra was shocked when Lee Ra El hinted that Kang Yoon Kyum might be having an affair. She became obsessed with finding who this other woman was without the faintest clue that she had been right in front of her all along. Now that Kang So Ra has found out that Lee Ra El is the one her husband has been seeing behind her back, it is predicted that a disastrous storm is heading their way. Kang So Ra’s anger towards Lee Ra El has peaked, which will cause tension to further escalate.

Spoiler

Seo-Ye-Ji-1-800x533.jpeg

Yoo-Sun2-800x533.jpeg

4. Seo Eun Pyung will jump into the fire for Lee Ra El

Seo Eun Pyung is making the plot even more interesting by actively participating in Lee Ra El’s revenge plot in order to protect her. He got close to Han Pan Ro and was able to check the sketch of the chairman’s ongoing project. Moreover, previous stills showed Seo Eun Pyung also meeting with Kang Yoon Kyum, raising questions about what part he will play in this game of revenge. The real question is, why is he sacrificing himself for Lee Ra El, and what kind of feelings does he harbor for her?

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yeob1-800x533.jpeg

The next episode of “Eve” will air on June 29 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

4 Key Points To Look Forward To In The 2nd Half Of “Eve” | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

2) The Highlight of Ep 9 is the Confession of Seo Eun Pyeong to Ra-El.   He says: 

"You ask why I am so good to you.  All this while, I don't want to burden you.  But I change my mind.  You are more precious to me than my existence.  I love you.  If the world crumbles and everyone leaves you.  I'll remain."  (Something like that I think ).  "I don't mind you being with Chairman Kang Yoon Gyeom or Mr Jang.  I'll wait ."  (WoW)

So Sweet of Seo.  I hope he stays Safe too - till the end of this Drama.

Omg yes that scene was so sweet :wub:, I ship her with Kang Yoon Gyeom or Seo Eun Pyeong so I would be okay if she does end up with one of them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Im in love with KYK.  Maybe,,,maybe when its all over and its a few years down the line then MAYBE there will be room for the assemblyman seo.

I wanted Ra El to go hard on her fake mom.  That was not enough for her.  She needs to be punished for using her and grooming her for 13 years and then to betray her like that.  Imagine the pain that Ra El feels like...dang I'm really all alone.  So its good that Assemblyman Seo confessed because she knows that one person who has seen and knows her roock bottom loves her anyway.  I'm still team kang though.

Can someone that's good at posting snippets post a pic of the motley crew: So Ra her secretary and dr love looking at Ra El with the same evil dead pan stare?  That was hilarious.

Do you guys think this will end well?  I'm starting to think not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Kim Sam soon said:

Can someone that's good at posting snippets post a pic of the motley crew: So Ra her secretary and dr love looking at Ra El with the same evil dead pan stare?  That was hilarious.

i can only find this on twitter haha

cr.: owner

or maybe this at 40th second mark where you see all 3 of them staring in disbelief

yoo sun has this on her ig too

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfaWxKFv-hs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

==

and seriously, La El's expressions and words instill fear, to Han So Ra in previous episode and now, the fake mom is probably trembling as well..

• Like 3

9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg yes that scene was so sweet :wub:, I ship her with Kang Yoon Gyeom or Seo Eun Pyeong so I would be okay if she does end up with one of them. 

@backstreetboysfan  Same here.  I don't mind her being with Kang Yoon Gyeom or Seo Eun Pyeong.  But not Jang Jin Wook.

3 hours ago, Kim Sam soon said:

Im in love with KYK.  Maybe,,,maybe when its all over and its a few years down the line then MAYBE there will be room for the assemblyman seo.

I wanted Ra El to go hard on her fake mom.  That was not enough for her.  She needs to be punished for using her and grooming her for 13 years and then to betray her like that.  Imagine the pain that Ra El feels like...dang I'm really all alone.  So its good that Assemblyman Seo confessed because she knows that one person who has seen and knows her roock bottom loves her anyway.  I'm still team kang though.

@Kim Sam soon  Agree.  I do like Kang Yoon Gyeom.   

But I 'm fine On who she can end up with.  Although there is insufficient Emotional Build-Up between Ra-El and Seo Eun Pyeong. 

And Yes.  Jang Moon Hee ought to be taught a lesson once and for all.  I don't care how she ends up.  She is in the same mould as Han Pan Ro.   JMH is Selfish through and through.  

To think that Ra-El was concerned about her well-being should something happens to herself.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Anyone else underwhelmed by the reveal of the identity of the hooded figure in RE’s dream. I initially thought it would be her but when they kept it a mystery I was like oooo is it maybe her fake mom or KYG? Initially at the affair I was starting to turn around to him (as a SEP shipper), but I’m getting more and more turned off by him with how he treats RE like a mistress vs potential future wifey/soul mate. Man wants his cake and to eat it too. Soooo u want her to divorce but you yourself still have your wife? Make it make sense you Richard Simmons chuck Norris Rick rolling hypocrite. He’s been frustratating me a lot this episode and the last one. So you can control your wife?  What about what happened to the bodyguard (that he never even seems to mention or care about what happened to them)..oh I guess he thinks they’re in the us but still) if not for REs quick thinking, that would have been her not the bodyguard. You do not have this under control at all KYG. I was really starting to think your different and have faith in you..but you’re really just another selfish RickRoll'D aren’t you KYG 

• Like 6

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Eve” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “Jinxed At First” And “Insider” Follow Close Behind

tvN’s “Eve” recorded an average nationwide rating of 4.1 percent, similar to its all-time high of 4.141 percent.

“Eve” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “Jinxed At First” And “Insider” Follow Close Behind | Soompi

• Like 3

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

Initially at the affair I was starting to turn around to him (as a SEP shipper), but I’m getting more and more turned off by him with how he treats RE like a mistress vs potential future wifey/soul mate. Man wants his cake and to eat it too. Soooo u want her to divorce but you yourself still have your wife? Make it make sense you Richard Simmons chuck Norris Rick rolling hypocrite. He’s been frustratating me a lot this episode and the last one. So you can control your wife?  What about what happened to the bodyguard (that he never even seems to mention or care about what happened to them)..oh I guess he thinks they’re in the us but still) if not for REs quick thinking, that would have been her not the bodyguard. You do not have this under control at all KYG. I was really starting to think your different and have faith in you..but you’re really just another selfish RickRoll'D aren’t you KYG 

@philosophie  Cool down my dear friend.   I think KYG is just taking his time.

Ra-El asked if he could?  Because Ra-El felt Han So Ra would never let him go.  Kang Yoon Gyeom's reply was that he can control his wife.

He just had his LY Pay listed on the NYSE.  He cannot Rock-the-Boat too soon. Otherwise LY Pay will collapse.  Then he cannot control LY Group and be free of his 2 Elders (Kang Bon Geom and Han Pan Ro). He has to wait for his Biz Empire to stabilise first before he can go Broke.  Strategy.   (If I were him, I would do the same.  Wait for my New Biz to stabilise first before I go for the Ultimate)

But Ra-El wants to wrap up everything fast.   KYG certainly do need some "Pushings" though

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, philosophie said:

me a lot this episode and the last one. So you can control your wife?  What about what happened to the bodyguard (that he never even seems to mention or care about wh

She is a nutcase, how could he control her? 
I prefer the assembly man although I don't trust politicians as a rule. He wears his heart on his sleeve. YK is supposed to be misunderstood and just waiting for the right woman to bring the good out of him. 
I think RE is going to end up with him, even if both lose everything. 

• Like 2

The crown for best psycho among the lot goes to Ra-El.She beat HanSo Ra who is worthy of a second spot.Ra-El's displays her sharpened claws to unnerve Ms.Jang and So Ra.

KYG is being handled with kid glove but her patience is running thin.He better fall in line for the fury of a wronged woman( to be precise for this drama) is glass shattering.

My concern at this point- will the drama be merciful and allow assemblyman Seo to remain sane in this garden of weirdos. 

So Ra's dad seems to be a pro at violent outbursts how did he fare so badly while fighting with his in-laws?

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Kim Sam soon said:

Do you guys think this will end well?  I'm starting to think not.

Totally agree the look on Han sora minions was hilarious! Things are going south for the fake mum I think she is on list now of people la el will take revenge on. She was playacting I think correct me if I am wrong but he did everyone read the scene? 

tomorrow preview was pretty interesting so looking forward to it.