[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

• Like 3

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집 - Mon to Fri 19:05 @ KST
On 4/9/2022 at 12:21 PM, chococarmela said:

Ohhh. Looks like I mixed up the info. No wonder why the show's quality went downhill though... I didn't know the PD left too?!

Thanks for the article!

Ma'am, everybody is quitting left and right. I was so Furious about that I was pooping bullets!!! Nothing went right and I went from loving the female lead from the original drama, to wanting drop kick and I mean drop kick, the female lead off the bridge. You know it's bad when I started rooting for Miran

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

othing went right and I went from loving the female lead from the original drama, to wanting drop kick and I mean drop kick, the female lead off the bridge. You know it's bad when I started rooting for Miran

Sheesh, lady. They did the original drama SO DIRTY!

• Like 6

I enjoyed the first episode. JiHwan seems like such a nice guy. I'm already rooting for him and his family.

TaeHyung comes across as just another rich kid with an inferiority complex. Meh. At least he makes it easy to hate him. The way he awkwardly positioned that robe so that he didn't have to be shirtless made me laugh. It really took me out of the drama. 

Just some notes...

Heart attack ahjusshi really wanted to keep driving the bus while unconscious. He was NOT letting go of the wheel. He even turned a couple of corners :lol:

I laughed so hard when JiHwan flipped open his wallet with his licenses. That rich snoot's attitude annoyed me, so it made me happy that JiHwan had a license.

So... the baby from the trailer is his sister's kid? That's the vibe I'm getting from the first episode. That means JiHwan's going to raise his sister's baby as his daughter. Makes sense, since the plot is supposed to be him getting revenge for his mum and sister. 

So the first episode ... (my initial reaction)

Tom Cruise What GIF

In the very first episode we get a truck-of-doom scene AND sexy time ... better sexy time than 150 episodes of Second Husband ... and why do the baddies always have the better sexy time??? (okay, we don't know if the ML's sister is a baddy but you get the idea) :rolleyes:  PD-nim is setting the bar high right out of the gate.

Initial thoughts-

- I really hope the dialogue gets better

- I like the ML

- I already dislike the SL (how can you not) ... we need a death poll for him alone ... just saying

- I don't like that the mother has Alzheimer's 

- I don't like that the ML's sister likes the SL

- I don't like that the FL wears overalls

- I don't like that the SL's sister is timid

- I don't like the SL's Mom (not 1 but 2 glasses of water)

- I don't like the end credit theme song

Meh, I've seen worse 1st episodes, so I'm still gonna watch :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I don't like the end credit theme song

Yes!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. When the episode ended I was like... ugh what is this song?! It's not my style at all. 

Rich people in dramas are guaranteed to do three things. Make people beg, slap innocent people and throw money envelopes. We got all three in the same episode :lol:

Grandpa's wig in that flashback looks like it was bought at a Halloween store.

:facepalm:

JiHwan is so easy to like. He's charming and loves his mum and sister. Even if I hadn't seen the preview, I would know the mum was doomed the moment he bought her those shoes. 

TaeHyung and his mother on the other hand are so easy to hate. It's only episode 2, but I need to truck of doom to come and smoosh them. 

A writer in kdrama I got how to make a character disappear  without a trace :D

1-EE8-EB8-B-5-C45-4-FA5-A901-02456-C0852

second later oh I RickRoll'D forget gravity rule  :lol:

CBB69404-8-ADD-4499-A7-E9-F99-E450-FEEF4

we need the back up team ( mom & right hand ) to clean miss without trace :mrgreen:

235-EED1-F-4-F27-4-BE3-BACF-B56-C152-A5-

#Compromise 

• LOL 4

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

for someone who like to drive under influence more than once and dangerous people in road he shouldn’t have lectured people on safety  :w00t:

100% She said "again" like he does it all the time. How many people do you think they've paid off to cover up all his little mishaps?