[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

Park In-hwan, KBS2's weekend drama 'Now is Beautiful'

2022031114375409171d3244b4fed58141237161

Actor Park In-hwan has been cast as Lee Kyung-cheol in the KBS2 weekend drama 'Now is Beautiful'.

'Now is Beautiful' is a drama about a marriage sacrament project that depicts the process of three older brothers looking for a mate in order to occupy the apartment offered by the elders of the family in an age when neither love nor marriage is avoided.

In the play, Park In-hwan takes on the role of Lee Gyeong-cheol, the chief head of the family, who is a passionate father who does anything for his children and whose wish is to see his grandchildren get married and have children in the house.

Park In-hwan has been working tirelessly until last year's 'Navillera', 'Disqualification', 'School 2021' and the recently released movie 'Kingmaker'.

Currently, he is filming 'Now is Beautiful', which is scheduled to air in early April, and he is looking forward to appearing in a KBS2 weekend drama for the first time in 11 years.

source 

https://m.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202203110270

• Like 4

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 7:27 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

KBS drops couples poster of upcoming weekend drama 'Right Now is Beautiful', featuring our 3 brothers OhMinSuk YoonShiYoon SeoBumJun and their SOs ShinDongMi BaeDaBin ChoiYeBin.

So cuteeeee

Edited by ferily
Please dont quote Tweets! Thanks

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST - Premieres April 2nd - Cast: Oh Min Seok, Yoon Shi Yoon, Shin Dong Mi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yoon Shi Yoon, Bae Da Bin, Oh Min Seok, And More Bring Together Their Huge Families For An Intriguing Marriage Scheme In New KBS Drama Poster

For the complete article, go to the link

https://www.soompi.com/article/1519692wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-bae-da-bin-oh-min-seok-and-more-bring-together-their-huge-families-for-an-intriguing-marriage-scheme-in-new-kbs-drama-poster

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

From spoiler pics writer apparently had scripts for all 50 episodes compared to YLAG which only had about scripts for 10 episodes during script reading. So i guess i'm expecting this one to be less chaotic with filming and guessing the writer seems pretty confident and prepared.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Hey Chingus count me in this thread. Looks to be good fun heartwarming and all that. I hope I don't get bored.

To be honest, I think the last time I watch 50 episode kdrama without missing any episodes (pretty sure) was......  KBS Five Enough/ Five Children. That drama has the best couple ever... for me anyway.  I'm sure you know what that drama is all about plus so well written.

btw, I tend to watch  50 ep drama.. if it's cdrama. :D

• Like 3
  • Blob 1