[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

I've never laughed so hard watching a kdrama till Business Proposal and it doesn't hurt that the chemistry between Kang Tae-mu and Shin Ha-ri is way up there. Episode 6 is definitely the best so far and the 10.1% is very justified. I predicted that the 2nd lead will fall in love before the main lead and boy they really left us hanging after that drunken but passionate kiss in the street. 

I hope that they can maintain the rating in the second half of the drama because kdrama is notorious for falling on the second half. I predict that the first part of episode 7 will show Kang Tae-mu overhearing Shin Ha-ri's friends asking where her boyfriend is, and because he doesn't want to Shin Ha-ri to be humiliated, he called and approached her as per the last scene of episode 6.

Will Shin Ha-ri be less "dense" and finally realize that Kang Tae-mu has already fallen for her? 

Can't wait for tomorrow here in Sydney!!! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I can't wait for tonight!! It would be hillarious how Tae Moo will flexed his money to Hari in front of her friends. By the way it is funny actor playing Hari crush is playing Hyo Seop brother before and his right hand man in Red Lover Sky. I wish they give grandpa more screen time. I can't imagine grandpa laughing at the back watching Tea Moo chasing Hari. Isn't the hotel is their group hotel? In episode 6 where grandpa and Tea Moo officiated the hotel opening. 

12 minutes ago, Bojun said:

I've never laughed so hard watching a kdrama till Business Proposal and it doesn't hurt that the chemistry between Kang Tae-mu and Shin Ha-ri is way up there. Episode 6 is definitely the best so far and the 10.1% is very justified. I predicted that the 2nd lead will fall in love before the main lead and boy they really left us hanging after that drunken but passionate kiss in the street. 

I hope that they can maintain the rating in the second half of the drama because kdrama is notorious for falling on the second half. I predict that the first part of episode 7 will show Kang Tae-mu overhearing Shin Ha-ri's friends asking where her boyfriend is, and because he doesn't want to Shin Ha-ri to be humiliated, he called and approached her as per the last scene of episode 6.

Will Shin Ha-ri be less "dense" and finally realize that Kang Tae-mu has already fallen for her? 

Can't wait for tomorrow here in Sydney!!! 

I think for the second lead they follow quite closely with the manhwa storyline. Let see if Young Seo remember her night with Secretary Cha!

Does Soompi Forums not have an APP? Like I find it inconvenient to go to a browser and log-in and stuff all the time.... :sleepy:

If I wanna comment about this drama or keep up with the posts in other topics, at least I can just pull up the app.. You know? 

Anyone here who has a rich af Kang Taemu-esque friend that can fund a SoompiForums app? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, ayaaa said:
I smell jealousy tonight

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbWUVmBlLXh/

This is the part of the kdrama that I don't really like much. I know there is always a third wheel but come on he chose the other girl and now he is jealous that Shin Ha-ri is with Kang Tae-mu. Same with the other girl why does she still feel insecure with Shin Ha-ri?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bojun said:

This is the part of the kdrama that I don't really like much. I know there is always a third wheel but come on he chose the other girl and now he is jealous that Shin Ha-ri is with Kang Tae-mu. Same with the other girl why does she still feel insecure with Shin Ha-ri?

minwo gf feels jealous maybe because she knows how minwo's feeling to hari. Minwo's expression change when they talking about hari

About minwo, if you look at the webtoon version, actually Minwoo likes Hari, just because he's afraid of being rejected and doesn't have the confidence to express his feelings, so he just dating with a girl who approaches him to make Hari jealous. I'm really annoyed with men like this, that's why I'm really interested to see Minwoo jealous because of Taemo. Minwo finally knows how it feels when hari focus is on Taemo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ayaaa said:

minwo gf feels jealous maybe because she knows how minwo's feeling to hari. Minwo's expression change when they talking about hari

About minwo, if you look at the webtoon version, actually Minwoo likes Hari, just because he's afraid of being rejected and doesn't have the confidence to express his feelings, so he just dating with a girl who approaches him to make Hari jealous. I'm really annoyed with men like this, that's why I'm really interested to see Minwoo jealous because of Taemo. Minwo finally knows how it feels when hari focus is on Taemo

See now if min woo started dating another girl to make ha ri jealous and I do believe you are right he is total trash and ha ri should not even be his friend. I get that as a friend he could have been afraid to loose her if he confessed but if you like someone you don’t just get in a relationship with another. he is being trash to both girls. I am glad tae moo put him in his place what kind of friend talks to his friends boyfriend and ask him why he picked ha ri as if she was damaged goods. With friends like him who needs enemies. He could have asked him if tae moo’s intentions where sincere and good and not to hurt ha ri but no the words he used were totally disrespectful to ha ri.

• Like 3

The funniest scene for me is when grandpa chasing Tae Moo for cheating to Geum Hui. I can't wait when grandpa discover Geum Hui is actually Shin Hari. 

In the preview, I saw someone in suits slamming their chopsticks. Wonder how is that? Grandpa? Tea Moo or Young Seoun father. I'm glad the writer put their creativity to make the drama more hilarious than the comic. The comic is great but dynamics between Hyo Seop and Sejong as Tea Moo and Hari is awesome and make me fall in love in them. 

I like second couple too but now I'm a bit old steamy scene don't really appeal to me anyone. Boyish charm and cute love in the main couple makes me feels younger again.. lol

Looking at how quite this thread, I guess everybody is at MDL. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Far^away said:

This made me wonder what happened in episode 8 as per Seo In Ah’s little spoiler in the commentary episode..

It is obvious they are making up again. The second lead couple do follow the comic so I guess might be another bed scene. 

The tight race continues for Monday-Tuesday dramas!

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 21 broadcast of SBS’s “A Business Proposal” recorded an average nationwide rating of 9.9 percent. This is only a slight decline in ratings from the drama’s personal best score of 10.1 percent set last week. The small dip might be attributed to KBS’s “Gayo Stage,” which aired at the same time and garnered an average nationwide rating of 7.2 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/a-business-proposal-and-military-prosecutor-doberman-continue-fierce-ratings-race-despite-slight-declines/#ixzz7OEQedRgg

11 hours ago, ayaaa said:

Thanks for the information about the webtoon version. 

8 hours ago, Far^away said:

This is so hot :cries3:

This made me wonder what happened in episode 8 as per Seo In Ah’s little spoiler in the commentary episode..

Whoa the kissing scenes between these two is way better than usual for a kdrama

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!