[Drama 2022] The King of Pigs, 돼지의 왕

larus

Kim Dong Wook Breaks Out In A Cold Sweat After Witnessing Something In “The King Of Pigs”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 17, 2022
by L. Kim

TVING’s original series “The King of Pigs” has unveiled new stills of Kim Dong Wook in character!

“The King of Pigs” is a thriller that follows the people who recall their experiences as victims of violence due to the mysterious serial killings that begin when they receive a message from a friend from 20 years ago. Through these characters with tragic fates, the drama touches on the origin of school violence and the violence that pervades modern society.

Kim Dong Wook will play the role of Hwang Kyung Min who lives with the trauma of the school violence he experienced 20 years ago. Kim Sung Kyu will take on the role of detective Jung Jong Suk while Chae Jung An will play the charismatic detective Kang Jin Ah.

Hwang Kyun Min is a character full of pent-up anger and wounds because he can’t shake off his traumatic past. He was a victim of terrible bullying when he was younger, and even though it seems like he has moved on from it, something will trigger him to experience that trauma once more.

In the first episode, Hwang Kyung Min will discover an object that reminds him of the past and makes him recall memories he had forgotten. In the photos, he looks through items on by one in a place that looks like a storage room. However, he witnesses something that makes his legs give out. His face grows pale and cold, and he goes into panic mode. Even his wife’s attempts to calm him down aren’t working.

Kim-Dong-Wook-1.jpg

The first two episodes of “The King of Pigs” will be released on March 18 at 4 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517802wpp/kim-dong-wook-breaks-out-in-a-cold-sweat-after-witnessing-something-in-the-king-of-pigs

• Like 4

'The King of Pigs', which Yeon Sang-ho also fell in love with, was first released today (18th)

image_readtop_2022_248781_16475605724978

Tving's original series 'The King of Pigs' finally opens its prelude today (18th). Tving's original series 'The King of Pigs' (directed by Kim Dae-jin, written by Kim Sang-woo, written by Tak Jae-young, produced by Hidden Sequence, Studio Dragon, provided by TVING, the original animation) is a message from a friend left at the scene of a serial murder 20 years ago, saying, A tracking thriller that tells the story of those who brought out their memories.

In the midst of anticipation and finally being released for the first time on the 18th, the scene where homicide detectives Jeong Jong-seok (Kim Seong-gyu) and Kang Jin-ah (Chae Jung-an) conduct an interrogation and search is caught and attracts attention. Following the message of Hwang Kyung-min (Kim Dong-wook), a prominent suspect left at the murder scene, he is pursuing his whereabouts. The will to solve the case is felt in the eyes of the two people who passionately search the scene to find out the whereabouts of Hwang Kyung-min and look for witnesses.

On the other hand, it seems confusing that a friend he met after 20 years left a message for him at the murder scene, and Jong-suk Jung cannot hide his complicated feelings even in the middle of the investigation. As for why Hwang Kyung-min sent a message to him who became a detective, attention is focused on the past of two people who met as a serial killer and a detective for the first time in 20 years.

In addition, director Yeon Sang-ho, who made the original animation, said, “It seems to be a work that is burning hot in my heart after a long time. After watching episodes 1 and 2, I was so curious about the content that I asked for the script as soon as possible. I look forward to seeing more sad stories, tension-filled events, and stories that repeat reversals through the actors’ acting as soon as possible.”

• Like 4

Premiere Watch: King of Pigs

by missvictrix

https://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/kingofpigs_pr.jpg

Time slot: Friday-Saturday
Broadcaster: TVING
Genre: Thriller, mystery, drama
Episode count: 12

TVING’s latest offering takes acclaimed director Yeon Sang-ho’s animated film, and transforms it into a long-form drama. With a well-crafted story to ground it, and Kim Dong-wook and Kim Sung-kyu in the lead, I have no doubt that this will be intense. The thriller tells the story of a serial murder case and a mysterious message left behind that creates links to the past. School bullying is at the root of the drama and its characters, and the original story is even based on Yeon Sang-ho’s own experiences in his youth. Phew, I don’t even need to watch a second of this drama — I can feel the catharsis a mile away. And I think that’s enough proximity for me, because it looks like a dark, difficult, and gory road ahead.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/03/premiere-watch-king-of-pigs/

• Like 4

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] The King of Pigs, 돼지의 왕 -Kim Dong Wook & Kim Sung Kyu-Friday & Saturday

Wow what a first couple of episodes!! My heart was pounding at the end of Ep 2. Loving it so far.

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

I am enjoying the detective side of the story just a little more, and can't wait for the twist with Jung Jong Suk (I have purposefully avoided watching and being spoiled by the original movie, hopefully curiosity won't get the better of me before the end haha)

The flashback scenes were incredibly well done. I felt very uncomfortable watching some of it, which just speaks to how great a job they did with this. 

Spoiler

I liked that we get a little bit of the backstory of the bully as an adult as well so he's not just this one-dimensional bully archetype. (Also I just watched this actor in Bad & Crazy and King of Pigs made no effort to make him look any  different than his previous role so this was a bit of a distraction for me lol)

I wonder if this means the detectives will bring in KDW's character for questioning? Since they were already tailing him and now they have evidence suggesting that he killed this man? If they don't, will he continue going after his former school bullies? Could he be a successful fugitive? So many questions lol.

• Like 5

I've watched first two episodes and it going to be a tough ride. I skipped a lot of the bullying scenes - they were done very well (from parts I've actually seen). Hope young actors (on both sides) have been taken care off, because it must cause a lot of stress just filming it, not to mention more. 

I didn't read much too not spoiler myself the content, but it is not one of those stories where

Spoiler

there were three characters, one died and become the shadow of hallucination of the second one, and the third turned into a bully, 

right?

I was surprised at the end of the first episode, really thought it played out differently between the couple.

It actually shows how parents of bullied child suffer too, and it's also heart breaking to see it. 

Also the opening scene of the episode two was... moral mixture. The same goes for the end of the episode. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

King of Pigs: Episode 1 (First Impressions)

by solstices

A mysterious message and a creepy hallucination draw two estranged best friends back into each other’s vicinity. One’s a detective, and one’s seemingly a murderer that’s trying to draw the attention of his middle school companion. The question is, why?

EPISODE 1 FIRST IMPRESSIONS

In a shocking opening sequence, a man whom we’ll come to know as HWANG KYUNG-MIN (Kim Dong-wook) throws up in the bathroom after strangling his wife, who now lies prone on the floor. Across the room, a figure in a hoodie cackles that Kyung-min’s finally become a monster — except when the figure looks up, it isn’t a man’s face that is revealed, but that of a pig. Shivers.

Detective KANG JIN-AH (Chae Jung-ahn) and her colleagues arrive to investigate the murder scene. The air is suffocating with the smell of burnt coal briquettes, giving the appearance of a suicide. However, Jin-ah notices strangulation bruises on the victim, PARK MIN-JOO (Han Soo-yeon). That, in addition to the remnants of vomit in the toilet bowl and the traces of a physical fight, leads Jin-ah to suspect the victim’s husband.

Just then, her colleague pulls back the curtains to reveal writing on the window, written in blood-like red marker.

“To detective Jung Jong-seok: Jong-seok-ah, it’s been a long time. It’s me, Hwang Kyung-min. How have you been?”

Not great, apparently. JUNG JONG-SEOK (Kim Sung-kyu) is currently getting beaten up by a group of thugs in a junkyard — or so it seems, because it’s actually a set-up for a staged video. The police are trying to track down a criminal that goes by the pseudonym Dogpark, by uploading a fake video of an assault he requested on the dark web.

Unfortunately, their plan to request a meeting with Dogpark goes awry when he accurately pinpoints that they’re the police. Turns out the victim that Jong-seok was impersonating is actually bald and wearing a wig, which makes their show of beating him up and yanking on his hair utterly unconvincing.

Pulling up their files, Jin-ah notices that Jong-seok and Kyung-min both attended the same middle school for a year. However, while Jong-seok transferred schools, Kyung-min dropped out entirely.

Back in his apartment, Jong-seok cracks open a can of beer to unwind after his long and tiring day. He’s interrupted by a phone call from police sunbae Jin-ah, who’s at his front door. To Jong-seok’s bewilderment, she checks all his windows, but there’s no sign of writing anywhere.

She asks him about Kyung-min, but Jong-seok hasn’t contacted him since middle school. Showing Jong-seok photos of the crime scene as well as Kyung-min’s message, Jin-ah theorizes that either Kyung-min killed his wife and disguised it as a suicide, or it was a couple’s fight that led to a forced suicide.

The autopsy results are out, and traces of sleeping pills were found in Min-joo’s system. A recent bruise on her body suggests that Kyung-min could have forced her to ingest sleeping pills before lighting the coal briquettes and attempting to die together.

They pay a visit to Kyung-min’s psychiatrist, who began seeing him five years ago. She informs them that Kyung-min displayed signs of trauma stemming from domestic abuse, but that his loving relationship with Min-joo helped his condition improve.

However, she says that his mental state began deteriorating ever since “that incident” two years ago — when Kyung-min discovered Min-joo looking through his childhood photo album. Flaring up uncharacteristically at her, he snatches the album back and chases her out. Later that night, he returns to the storeroom, and seeing his middle school class photo again rattles him. Then he accidentally stumbles upon a pig mask in the same box, and it sends him into a fearful panic. He hallucinates a hooded figure with a pig face watching him from the shadows, and he’s still trapped in his terror when Min-joo finds him.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/03/king-of-pigs-episode-1-first-impressions/

• Like 4

Helllo chingus what are your throught for this drama?

Good thing it's been sub. Finally got to watch the episodes.

The bullying part though, if you're queasy and triggered, you skip it. 

From violence at home and constantly bullied throughout high school, the trauma suffered is  never gone. This is commaon in real life.. hence there' always pyschiatrist, pyschologists so one doesn't goo off the bend.

The pent up anger and scarred emotions of of being bullied, mistreated, receipient of beatings, Kyung Min carried this  from young  man to adult one.  Talking to pyschiatrist and being in mental  center for treatement did not hepl him. He's mostly immune already other drugs  and the sleep inducing pill. The hallucination I don't think is cause by the drug mets he takes. It's that trauma that doesn't go away. It help for while and every thing was fine. He was happily married, but at the back of his mind, childhood violence (from the father) and bullying memories doesn't go away. The wife probably not aware of his trauma he suffered growing. The wife know he can't sleep, has insomina. So there there was this drug given to him. It does not help. All seemed well and Kyung Min was coping but then it was triggered again when he saw the wife  looking at old  high school photos of him. This triggered him. Seeing that  person in a pig mask. Remembering the bullying he suffered. The anger rising up. The emotion to exact revenge. And as this is only drama, In his present state those high school bullies had it coming. Suffering beatings, humiliation, constant bullying. It made him want to murder. And that's what is what he'd became. 

As Kyung Min said.. opening the pandora's box give you that hope.. but it comes with miseries.

The wife tried to end his suffering and hers as well bu mixing drugs to his tea when they were having dinner, but having been immune to the pills the wife mix, ihe only fainted and slept but was able to wake up. The wife however, did not and died. He tried to revive her  applying force pressure to CPR but she died.. a suicide

And Kyung Min always leaving a blood note to Jong Suk as trademark,  could be JS never did something to stop the bullying. . Never help Kyung Min at at even knowing and seeing it the humiliation. It's a reminder to JS that he's alive and lived through all the bullying he suffered. I wonder if he's carrying hatred for him.

Or maybe JS did try to help. Perhaps... I'm guessing JS suffered bullying as well..... and KM will make sure to do something about this.  Or...

I didn't skip any and watch throughout. I know it's only a drama and all but. In real life.. those who suffered unpleasant childhoold and experienced getting bullied, either that person becomes something we don't want them to be or.. it goes to suicide. #fact  the ones arpund that person should always look for signs. Make sure environment is happy healthy nd full of love and care.. cos otherwise.. we'll see real life Kyung Min. (just look at the US.. you'll see a lot of stories about what happens to a bullied and batterd child growing up).

Great firs two epsidoes. Kim Sung Kyu as Jong Suk, not as hard edge as charcter in previous drama in One Ordinary Day, but I still like.

It's only 12 episodes and I think I like it. For murder mysterry crime drama. 12 episodes is fine. Though I was wanting more from TDD that just finished.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, jongski said:

The wife probably not aware of his trauma he suffered growing. The wife know he can't sleep, has insomina. So there there was this drug given to him.

I think his wife knew about the domestic abuse in his childhood, for how she'd acted in the hospital, also the sister, the therapist, knew so she might suggested them to talk about it, or have a session together. Don't know if she knew about the school bullying.

His wife was also unease during their last dinner, when they'd talked about his well-being. She was a lot more stressed than him (might be due to her plan, but she looked exhausted, that the situation worn her out), which is a telltale of Hwang Kyung Min's copying mechanisms. Surpassing, debating, being cheerful.

Spoiler

I've thought maybe he has a split personality disorder that appeared when he saw the photograph of his class (three boys with one having face covered) and the blurred image of three people. Reminding him of what he had done or what had done to him (I almost sure it involved third party and serious body harm - death, or heavy injury). 

Also the personality could harass Hwang Kyung Min's wife to the point of pushing her into suicide. It would fit the trauma that said personality would be created to take care of. 

17 hours ago, jongski said:

It's a reminder to JS that he's alive and lived through all the bullying he suffered. I wonder if he's carrying hatred for him.

Jung Jong Suk acts weird since the moment he'd learned about the crime and the suspect. I think he's either lying about not keeping contact with Hwang Kyung Min or he'd met him at some point, or keep him on his radar when he become a detective, maybe earlier. Otherwise how could Hwang Kyung Min knew that he's a detective, and addressed it specifically in his bloody message. It might be that

Spoiler

Jung Jong Suk is someone who failed his friend(s) in the past and is part of the revenge.

Also that person they are chasing on the website. He maybe quite important.

The show is a very real depiction of violence and trauma carried by its victims, and what are the consequences of such actions. It's pretty stressful to watch this, which says a lot of how well made it is. There opening sequence in Hwang Kyung Min's appartment, later the part at the end of the second episode (the conversation, fight, and final scene). And a lot more. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

how many people do you guys  think kyung min will target/will end up on his list?

Definitely the leader of the bullies (if he's alive, and I think Hwang Kyung Min knows his whereabouts nowadays), or whoever that boy had been.

It's possible he will target most of the class, especially those who laughs, or give suggestions (generally, took fun from abusing him). If it's possible, then it's hard to tell exact number.

Maybe teachers, if the case was reported to them and had been helpless to prevent it, or didn't want to do anything.

Maybe parents, who somehow belittled the matter (if they were standing out in their attitude).

Spoiler

I think Jong Jung Suk is also on the list somehow, but that, either way, we will see in time. Probably.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

EVENT: My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

We're getting quite an interesting picture from last two episodes (or the impression writers want us to have). 

First, I've got a lot of respect for Jung Jong Suk for trying to warn Kang Min. At some point I've hoped Jong Jung Suk won't help this douchebag. 

When I've watched the flashbacks I'd thought it would go two ways: either they back off and will harass Hwang Kyung Min behind Jung Jong Suk's back, or they make him the main target. He basically had humiliated a prideful person without much of moral spine, and in addition, he defeated him in a physical fight. 

Then we've got all of those clues (I think they're clues, not some random stuff I'm focusing on red herring chase...) the board revealed by the man helping Hwang Kyung Min, which

Spoiler

has Jung Jong Suk in the center, as in many plans where the figurehead is placed (or the suspect in crimes)

Also, Kang Jin Ah, when asked to exclude "our brother" from the list of suspects, she's removed him, yet didn't cross. It means she might still suspect him (so should we as viewers...?). 

Let's add to this the fact that the respected profesor asked Jung Jong Suk if he didn't have schizophrenia as a teenager, and the fact we finally met the third boy 

Spoiler

whose seems like only Jung Jong Suk could see him, or it's the impression I've got, paired with the fact the boy appeared exactly after the stressful event.

He is also a dangerous individual, and we had young Jung Jong Suk kicking a kitty (which isn't very significant alone, but putting it all together...). 

So, there is also that moment, when Jung Jong Suk saw the wound on Ahn Jung Hee stomach, then Kang Min pointed the exact same place on his abdomen. 

Like I've said it's giving an interesting picture. And very sad, tragic one. 

I like the investigation scenes and procedures, they're still somewhat rushed, but at least makes much more sense and looks like an experienced police work (well that last part of fourth episode though...). 

Spoiler

Wonder if that phonecall makes Jung Jong Suk a suspect again, this time as a partner in crime. 

I also like the cinematography and the dichotomy between criminals who isn't rushed, in contrary - organized and united, and the police force which don't trust each other and are making things chaotically, alone. Parallels between victims keeping close together and somewhat superiors being individuals. Fitting the theme. 

Until now it is quite well done drama, hope we will get more of it on this level. 

And it's still disturbing and morally grey as much as it can be. 

• Like 4

Finished with 3 and 4 and.. I want to know who was in the back seat  of the car that Kyung Min was talking to. The one in the hoodie. Appears young though.  Could be third boy. The long haired one holding the baseball.

Kyung Min will exact his revenge from all those who bullied him and even the accomplice. He must have planned this revenge after secondary school. He always says only two more years to put up with the bullying. His mother and father didn't do anything abut the bullying. The school and the principal did not meted out and punished the students. What kind of high school is that?!

I didn't like present Jon Suk in this episode. I saw him still as weak one. I know he helped ward of ansd stop the bullying during flashback. Still...

When Jong Suk when to the hospital where Kang Min now works, whydid it feel like he was still afraid of him. Kang Min even smelled his neck to see if he's still that fish vendor's son. Like you're detective don't be weak one! I would have hope he showed anger. I mean the flashback shown he was also bullied and kicked too much by Kang Min. But he stood there as if Kang Min still is the strong one.  Growm some balls Jong Suk!

Why even warn Kang Min?!  You forget what he did?

Yes Jong Suk was targeted byt the bullies but Kyung Min bear the brunt of humliation, the beatings. Suffered at the hands of the bullies.  I understand he nows works as  police detective. Uphold the law and all that. I know he wants to prevent another killing . Still Kyung Min was traumatised.

Btw, this is just drama ok.. so naturally I'm on Kyung Min's mission.

So I said about why Kyung Min always leaves notes to Jong Suk...

On 3/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, jongski said:

And Kyung Min always leaving a blood note to Jong Suk as trademark,  could be JS never did something to stop the bullying. . Never help Kyung Min at at even knowing and seeing it the humiliation. It's a reminder to JS that he's alive and lived through all the bullying he suffered. I wonder if he's carrying hatred for him.

Or maybe JS did try to help. Perhaps... I'm guessing JS suffered bullying as well..... and KM will make sure to do something about this.  Or...

We know in secondary school Jong Suk fought and suffered. But yeah I wonder if Kyung Mim harboring hatred or want to let Jong Suk know.. he carried out this revenege as planned. Because Kyung Min was weak one who chooses to bear the bullying Jon Suk would not even imaging Kyung Min to kill them. Or.. he knew about the planned revenged but did't plan to do anything. Kyung Min was saying on the flasback  for Jong Suk to join him. To do something about it. He refused.

Like I said the effect of bullying stays forever on person #fact. That's exactly how Kyung Min turned out. He has never forgotten.  Violence and bullying should not be condone. Never. But for the sake of this drama, I feel so much for Kyung Min.

@Idylla Kaizoku agree the cimatography is good and how they did the flashback well made. It showed

Great job to the actors playing young Jong Suk and Kyung Miin.

I'm not feeling actor who plays female detective though. Not familiar with her. Not sure why I'm sorta irritated with the character. That's just me though.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, jongski said:

The one in the hoodie. Appears young though.  Could be third boy. The long haired one holding the baseball.

I mentioned it in the previous post that I think 

Spoiler

he's not real. There isn't any evidence of other people seeing him other than JJS in the past and HKM at the present time. 

The class photo could be done without that person, the pose is somewhat misleading. And the blur on the trios photo is also suspicious. 

The school and the principal did not meted out and punished the students. What kind of high school is that?!

There wasn't any complain other that the one made by JJS, and we also saw only one (corrupted) teacher, not the whole pedagogic body. And the year earlier it was only a word of HKM. It's not a strong base for taking actions, especially when the teacher wasn't trained to deal with such situation.

It'd happened 20 years ago, when the term "bullying" wasn't that strongly presented in people's minds and the academic studies.

There is hardly anything one can do, when there is no... proof or witnesses, or even victim's statement.

It's very hard, and the school exist in certain reality.

I didn't like present Jon Suk in this episode.

I liked JJS more in these two episodes, especially in a confrontation with Kang Min, than in the first two.

He's showing signs of mental breakdown, curious what make him finally reach the end of his wits. I like the acting and the overall mood around him here. 

Like you're detective don't be weak one! I would have hope he showed anger.

Their roles didn't much changed. Kang Min is still in the more respected position, where though Jung Jong Suk has more power, he still held no much of the public sentiment (like he has not as a fisherman's son). 

He's under stress of (probably) suppressed trauma, that reappeared not long ago, and now he's confronting the person who is personification of the fear he has (most likely) denied for years.

It's hardly possible to be angery - too overwhelmed and in consequence reverting to the previous mentality as defence mechanism.

He fell into the trap of his own making, going there without any support.

JJS's reaction is more realistic and human, than if he was his regular, confident self. 

Why even warn Kang Min?!  You forget what he did?

He is a police officer, his job is to protect citizens from harm. Even if the possible victim is a criminal, he is still under the protection of the basic humanitarian law. Which by any means doesn't make it fair, but it's how law works and JJS is the one protecting it and fulfilling his duty. 

Yes Jong Suk was targeted byt the bullies but Kyung Min bear the brunt of humliation, the beatings. Suffered at the hands of the bullies.

There is no say to what extent those bullies on JJS went later and how they've affected him, because we don't have yet the whole picture.

HKM experienced violence and humiliation from an early age, sadly, has time to build up mental defences against it, JJS on the other hand didn't, it's his (probably) first time being targeted, something fresh, so in a way his case is more ongoing abuse, more terrifying. 

Still Kyung Min was traumatised.

As was JJS but in a different way, at least at the beginning.

There is something scary about the whole strangling and those cuts/wounds that suggests they tried something in the past and that JJS was the one who took the biggest brunt.

Btw, this is just drama ok.. so naturally I'm on Kyung Min's mission.

I'm here for Kim Dong Wook, can't lie. I like him since Coffee Princes and Along with the Gods, but HKM didn't bought me yet. There is something weird about him that makes me on guard. He's dangerous, and not because he's a avenger on a murdering crusade. 

Never help Kyung Min at at even knowing and seeing it the humiliation.

If we're honesty, it was HKM who betrayed him in this way.

JJS stood for him, wrote a complain, but didn't have support from HKM when being  confronted by the teacher. Later he had stand up for him, when HKM had been strangled, JJS have a fight for HKM, which resultet with him being a target of bullies as well. He did help, just wasn't very successful. It can be hardly a season for revenge. 

Spoiler

I think HKM is doing it for JJS mostly, but also for himself. 

Kyung Min was saying on the flasback  for Jong Suk to join him. To do something about it. He refused.

Those words are JJS hallucinations under influence, so they may not be either true or adequate.

It can be guilt, denial or fear talking, or referring to a different matter (those scars/wounds

Spoiler

that appears on Ahn Jung Hee's body may suggest there was something more violent happen to force a boy to drop from school, like an attempted murder or suicide). 

I'm not feeling actor who plays female detective though. Not familiar with her.

The character isn't exactly warm or friendly. She's a lone wolf, so it may be a part of it. But I think the acting itself is good, delivering on point every time. Just the character doesn't make it easy to like her. 

• Like 4

After the last episodes I know why I wasn't swayed by HKM. And most likely won't be. 

Spoiler

Animal cruelty is one of my biggest no-no in dramas, no matter what. 

But I'm still interested in the grand plan of HKM and his group. 

The story starts wander into a territory of organized system of abuse, which will probably end up with an important figure at power as a mastermind. Hm, don't know how I feel about it yet.

I'm a bit disappointed the third boy showed up so early and

Spoiler

was real.

I liked the theory of him being a figment of imagination better than what we've got so far.

Pros for standing up against the violence. But something tells me it isn't exactly anything positive in the bigger picture.

There will be blood in the future. He is... not safe for anyone.

Spoiler

Kang Min commiting suicide wasn't... a surprise, per se, after the hints of him being prideful man and the blackmail material of his addiction, but that he was harassed actually was a bit unexpected. Still, it explains some of my questions, like why he thought of what he had done in middle school was a prank/joke even as an adult. Strangled someone isn't exactly... light matter. Add to it nonconsensual element and violence, and it must be something wrong with Kang Min's world view to put it in terms of joke as an adult and medical professor. 

So, another player/boy showed up, with a cube, must be an important target on the list. Hm, don't know what to do with it without subs yet (should wait a bit longer, eh). But it might connect to the other investigation that's popping out randomly since episode one. 

I'm not sure about Kang Jin Ah in these two episodes. Overall, she's annoying (didn't confirm the identity of a suspect, then chase him and leave the potential target alone in a building at night - this is one of reasons why police officers works in groups), but shows that she started carrying about JJS, and confronting him on hiding information about Kang Min was... sort of breaking ice, I guess. Let's see what will writers make out of her. 

I didn't understand a word, but I like the dynamic between HKM and JJS. 

• Like 4