[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

7 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

Every show has a writer , so it is not just her show that relies on writer. the teammates compliment on the Adlibs she does , we don’t need to diss her talent too just because we are biased against her.

she has her own show because she has talent obviously.

yes I think there will be impact on the show if she gets divorced as there will be gossip but it will drive away all her listeners  I don’t know. Ideally listeners will sympathize with her if any but as usual celebrities will be a fodder for gossip and hate comments .

plan her murder LOL ... they also have their reasons for being nice to her , they will also face loss of reputation in case of messy divorce and PIL fear that bad feelings of hurt individual will affect their son and family  

I'm not dissing her talent. 

I just said it's ironic as her love life is complicated - I was giving compliment to writer choosing this aspect, showing that someone who has a perfect image actually isn't perfect in such a way. 

Although I did say her show has weaknesses, as pointed out by guests themselves. 

Their first thought wasn't about reputation, however. They're still nice to her, you can't deny that. Their own son wanted a divorce, but they argued against it, for her, as she clearly didn't want to let go and they had no wish to help him.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

The episode just ended : be prepared to cry a lot !

The first 25 first minutes are about the 30st husband and his pregnant's mistress. It was showing us the so dramatic fate. They were both teary and prepared to endure or whatever (so many wrong signals !). You get a confessing and a ring. I was feeling like vomiting because it was so not the good tv show ! it's like they are innocent and beautiful and the life is bad to them, fatality, blablabla,....

The husband is a super big scum. Please, he is preparing to dump his wife but still dont tell her and have no intention to change things for now (his happy ending will be to end together with mistress and child...so why is he still trying to have a baby with his wife ?!! One word : scum).

The next 45 minutes are heartbreaking for the most part and about the 50's couple (wife/daughter NGB aka mistress and ex-husband). We almost can be done with this couple. But prepare some tissues and to send all your respect to this wonderful example of mother.

--->Video of the daughter is explosing, the mother is letting things out.

And the last part was....shocking. It is finally the time for the 40's wife to learn the truth. It was really without a fault: Meeting the mistress and discovering everything with a word (boyfriend) and an object (the coat).

But i have to say that the 40's husband is really living like a king. All his women are well taken cared of... So caring and generous with his affection.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

If there was any lingering thoughts that 30's husband was the innocent victim of being in love and disregarding his wife, today's episode vanquished it all. He is the slimey piece of trash he has always been I believe from the beginning and his mistress is a deceiving pseudo-sweet hypocrite! I am MOST certain that the duo adulterers will lose the sweet innocent baby due to miscarriage! There are no excuses for his selfishness and he, his parents, and mistress will pay for their sins 7 times over.

Edited by TheQueenReturns
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

If there was any lingering thoughts that 30's husband was the innocent victim of being in love and disregarding his wife, today's episode vanquished it all. He is the slimey piece if trash he has always been I believe from the beginning and his mistress is a deceiving pseudo-sweet hypocrite! I am MOST certain that the duo adulterers will lose the sweet innocent baby due to miscarriage! There are no excuses for his selfishness and he, his parents, mistress, will pay for their sins 7 times over.

I am with you on this, I also believe the mistress is not so inocent and sweet as the drama has pointed out so far, she may have another agenda on the back. 

Also would like to see them lost it all. 

But the writter has given us a very strange drama so far, so I am waiting for a revenge end from the wifes. That would be the best end. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I am MOST certain that the duo adulterers will lose the sweet innocent baby due to miscarriage!

Me thinking about this too and will make the story more interesting as well.
OR Wife 30s, get pregnant eventually, but with engineer brother. Complicated yeach.. 

Husband 50s, he's really on point of no return indeed. Better be happy with his mistress though for his mistress, it's like a revenge for her old boyfriend. 

Husband 40s, can't wait for tomorrow episode. I think there will more story with 40s

Edited by admonike
  • Like 10

My respect to Writer Lee! I cried when I saw Hyang Gi broken into tears and her conversation with her mother. Writer Lee is truly a good example of a STRONG WOMAN who being cheated by her dumb@zz husband! He betrayed them again and again. I like each and every lines of hers. And I just love when she said...

"We may not able to love him, but we shouldn't hate him for what he's done. We shouldn't blame anyone and just move on."

She put her heart at ease because she didn't want to hold any grudge. Let go & move on is the best way. Her daughter still very young, for sure she's full of anger, hatred will scream her lung out & cursed her father as much as she wants. Her mother was able to endure it even when she met NGB at the café and Prof Park at their home but she can't once she saw her daughter broke in tears, screamed and felt so so disappointed with the father. Any mother will feel vulnerable once she saw her daughter like that too. Prof Park on the other hand, loose his temper and can't think straight when his precious daughter cursed him in front of him. Some father who can't hold the ego will did the same thing and that was disgusting!!!!! So low morale!!! And now Prof Park said he's now in love with his mistress turned future new bride, therefore there's nothing they can do about it. Kill him? It's not going to change anything. Ask him to end it then let him back to the family? Things will never be gonna be the same again. Ask him to end it but didn't let him back to the family? He will get back again to NGB as NGB also said she's in love with him (green puke!) The best way is to let him go. If one day, when his marriage turned into an unhappy marriage (like when he was with his first wife) & getting a divorce (once again), then I believe, Writer Lee, Hyang Gi will smile widely as karma will never let you slide. 

For Dr Shin, you better watch out! Your timing is almost off and once you have been caught, there's not turning back! And what's with that jealousy? I can't brain!!!! Let wait and see. Ghost halaeboji came again, one time just to hear original Dongmi sang. :D

Halaeboji & halemoni (PSH's parents) had a very short scene yet satisfied scene! Way to go halaemoni with that kick!

PSH & SW's last farewell scene. I'm still not rooting for this couple but as I said before, love is something we can never understand. Like Prof Park said to his daughter, his affair will ended if it was one sided love. Same with PSH's case, they both seems have fall in love with each other but the situation won't let them be together. Maybe some of you said it was just a lust, disgusted with him because he shameless to do this but love make people do crazy things. Yeahh, love or not, you can't have both world like his mother said, that's why he choose to end it up and turn around to his marriage.

I've said this before, I still unsure what are the motives behind I-Am-Not-Divorcing-You-Pan-Sa-Hyeon but for now I will think she still loves her husband and try to make a good effort to save their marriage as PSH also have ended his dark affair. PSH, please get your grip and come back to your senses!!!! Now as she had the effort, you should too. And wife's gut never wrong. BHR seems knew that the muffler was a gift from his mistress. But again, he lied. :wink: The way she wrapped her own muffler to her husband's neck to make her husband to look less shabby, it was one of her affections and I love to see that affections even more. Even the husband looked awkward, but yeahh, he still didn't say NO like the usual PSH will do and just follow his wife's way. Shall wait for next episode tomorrow either she's really wanna cheat PSH or just in her imagination only.

"Filling ourselves with hatred and resentment won't do us any good. It'll only make us angrier and exhausted."

- Writer Lee, episode 5, season 2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, samzi85 said:

Finally, 40s wife finding out about her scumbag husband. I got chills at that last scene, lol

Of all the wives, i cannot wait to see this 40s women feeling angry. I hate what she has done to her mom. Let her suffer

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

The husbands, their mistresses, 30s husband's parents and 40s husband's stepmother are so shameless and selfish.

This show hits so close to home especially the 50s husband's situation and I have thought so many times about dropping this show but i am noT the kind of person that can drop a show once i have started watching it.

I really don't like how the 30s husband and his mistress are acting because someone that knows nothing about this show would think that people are against them because of their age difference. Doesn't the mistress have shame? I don't even care about the husband anymore because it is obvious that he was spoilt by his parents. But the mistress is 40 or 40 something years old. She is a grown woman that is behaving like a teenager. She is talking about love with a man that cheated on the wife that he promised to love and take care of with her. Yes i understand that people fall out of love but that is not an excuse. It really annoys me  when i see people excusing their actions because of how his wife acted but we are talking about grown people. The mistress is old enough to be my mother and she is behaving like this. If things like this didn't happen in real life then some of the posts on this forum wouldn't be weird but this things happen in real life. I don't want to wish ill on her child because the child has done nothing wrong it just got bad parents. It is funny and annoying when i see people blaming their actions on another person. It obviously hasn't occurred to the man and his mistress that they just ruined someone's life. Also i hope the wife divorces her husband and then when him and his mistress get together he cheats on her or she cheats on him or their relationship never works out because cheaters don't deserve to be happy.

I prefer the other wives over the 40s wife and i would never blame her for her husband actions but i don't like how she treats her mother. Her mother was obviously trying to protect her from her cheater of a father. I hope that when she finds out that her husband has been cheating on her she reconciles with her mother before the mother dies.

I wish i could go in the screen and deal with the 50s husband. He is the worst of the worst and He is so selfish. Why would you want to slap your child because of a mistress. I felt the daughters pain so bad. The mistress is obviously not in love with him. She just wants him to prove her ex that she is obviously still in love with that she can be happy without him. The fact that she went for a married man with kids and she want to have kids with him. Oh my god. 

The 40s step mother needs help. Is she going to seduce her StepSON?

Why would someone go for a married person? I understand when the married individual lies and hides the fact that the person is married but when you know that someone is married with or without kids why would you insert yourself in that situation? Knowing that someone is married is already a major turn off.

Maybe it's how the producer or writer wants them to talk but i don't like how the mistresses talk they sound alike and it is weird.

Also why do people hate the 50s husband and then like the 30s husband because it seems like they are both in the same situation. They didn't like their wives anymore

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

So 40’s mother in law drugs wife, feigns sleep to seduce 40’s husband to possibly sleep with her!! Crazy, ugly shenanigans!! Finally 40’s wife is alerted to affair. How will she react!! She is getting a double whammy..... Evil witch of a mother in law who is manipulating her with fake kindness in order to take over her man and household and cheating no good philandering husband getting caught up with a dangerous young girlfriend that will not let go easily. Can’t wait for tomorrow! WOW! 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

I feel I have waited months and half of last season for what, hopefully, will start tomorrow. 

So obvious the 50s husband will get dumped and have many regrets..sad for family but at least his true face and nature were revealed. He can not go back to "happy family" and so thoroughly exposed his selfishness and lack of love for kids and wife. The wife is still too too saintly for me but, at least, we still have the daughter.

40s couple are a big mess. Not sure how this will play out especially with the ghost. Hoping the wife catching on now so we can have the last big reveal.

30s couple..can not stand the whinny husband or his mistress. How can he continue to have sex with the wife? Like how if he loves someone else?

It bugs me how pure they are being portrayed. Makes me want to gag and roll my eyes alot. I do kindof like the wife. Hope she moves on soon. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Let me share you another true story. It was the love story of the most famous celebrity in my country. If I said her name, it will be boom, cause everybody knows her. :lol:

Ok, let me start from the start. She is single before her marriage with her husband now. When they started to date, a lot of gossips and rumors was out & stated that she dated her husband (now) when he was still somebody's husband and father of 4 because her husband's divorce still not being granted by court. He was 47 when she married the celebrity who was 27 at that time. The husband's official divorce was announced 1 year before their wedding. As their marriage was a year after the husband's divorce in 2006, therefore a lot of her anti-fans cursed her and despised her for become a home-wrecker and called the husband is a cheater b@sT4rD. To make it even worst, 4 kids of her husband (the youngest around 8 at that time), didn't came to their wedding.

Then there was a few magazines covered mentioning that she started to date her husband after the divorce. But, still, the anti-fan didn't believe her. Of course! Also, after their wedding, there's was a magazine interview with the ex-wife of that celebrity's husband and there was part of the contents mentioned that she still his wife when they started to date and how she defended the marriage blablabla. As this is celebrity world, the hanky-panky of news was all over the place. But usually we will believe what the ex-wife said right? I was one of the believer too at that time.

Before the wedding, the celebrity then shared how she met her husband and gave details about their wedding in press conference. She said it was a love at first sight when she met her husband (if I'm not mistaken her husband watched her during her rehearsal or something like that) and the husband said he found comfort with the celebrity, that's why he dated her. He also mentioned before he met the celebrity, his marriage with his ex-wife having a lot of issues. They divorced once in 1998 (h emarried his first wife in 1986), but then remarried her back 3 months later. Then in 2005, the marriage couldn't be saved again & then he decided to get a divorce. He said his kids gave their blessing for him to marry the celebrity. (yeahhhh right, the anti-fans said...) The celebrity also precisely said, she met her husband after his divorce. And the love start to grow after they dated and they decided to get married after few months dated. That's what she said, and all her die-hards fans said "awwwwwwww, that was so sweet...." and her anti-fans said "ewwwwwwww yucksss green puke!!!!!"

Now, 15 years has passed, the celebrity's marriage now is blessed with their two kids. Her husband's kids now all grown up now and they accepted their step-mom sincerely even though her husband's firstborn not very fond of his step-mom at first. We know as we never see him in that celebrity's Instagram photos before and a lot celebrity gossips website mentioned it too. She always posted the photo of her 3 other stepchildren during their holidays and festive season and they seems have a good terms with her (maybe the sake of their father.) They also went travel together (there was even a travel show with the whole family on TV circa 2017/2018) The best part now, her husband's ex-wife remarried & even visited her after she gave birth to her first daughter and went to glamping staycation together whole family in 2019 including her husband's firstborn with his wife and kids. Saw it on her IG videos, photos and stories. They now having a good bond, everybody moved on, accept and didn't despise each other. And the anti-fans now seems forgave her too and there was no news being covered about their "dark affair" from 16 years ago again.

What I'm going to say is... even we hate the homewreckers, we despise unfaithful and ungrateful husbands/wives, but it happened in real life and all around us.

Somebody's husband falls in love with single lady, single lady falls in love with somebody's husband, somebody's husband falls in love with somebody's wife, somebody wife's falls in love with somebody's husband, somebody's wife falls in love with single man and single man falls in love with somebody's wife. (Have you watched Yoo Ah In's drama Secret Love Affair?)

Yes, unless we have experienced it, we will never know what the wives and the kids in this drama will feel.

Love is something very hard to understand in this world. Even Romeo would die for Juliet, even Cleopatra took her life for Mark Antony and even Helen who somebody's wife would risk her life just to be with Paris - yes this was just a love story in history but it was the love that make people went crazeeeeee.....

"Life is a game and true love is a trophy."

-Rufus Wainwright-

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love the daughter, she strong , straight-shooter  :wub:

~  giving him her peace of mind in is silver plate 

I can imagine, the celebrity's husband's first son cursed him like this too...... (the celebrity I mentioned from my previous post)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

That was one intense episode. It was terrific barring the 30s husband and his 'other' woman. He put a ring on her finger and refuses to accept that they would have anything but a happy ending. Is he still sleeping with his wife? (Referring to the pregnancy test kits) It would have been all too romantic, if he didn't have a wife lurking in the background. How many men start an affair with my wife doesn't understand me and I am miserable in my marriage? We have the 50s husband as a prime example! So what's the message to all the ladies out there? Sympathize with the cheating husbands because hey, one of them could be genuinely unhappy like PSH? :crazy: I still don't get what the writer is able to convey. I am just waiting to see how they 'bless' the couple. Perhaps by showing BHR as the evil, adulteress? But is she really at fault if the husband started it and provoked her? Adultery is  a sin. Not condoning it. Just thinking aloud. If we despise BHR because she is contemplating having an affair or even if she does cross the boundaries, does her act make PSH less of a villain? Do we bless him and his 'other' woman and pray they live a long, happy married life? That they have a complete family with a child while BHR is painted as an evil, superficial adulteress? I can't wrap my head around this.  This 'couple' disgusts me though at the same time BHR angers me because of how the writers have painted her with no silver lining in her character. Even the FIL is thinking only of SW. I am pretty disappointed with this story line.  Even the muffler gesture had to be ruined by making her look so superficial caring only about appearances.

40s husband story, skipped most of his happy family scenes. He disgusts me too. I am dying to see what happens after the wife finds out. But before she can confront him, she has to deal with her delusional MIL.

50s husband! He is truly filthy in every sense of the word. I cannot even consider him to be a human being. He is worse than an animal because even they have strong filial bonds with their children and are fiercely protective of them.  He has crossed all limits today! The way he treated his daughter, dragging her down the stairs. I was so afraid for her, hoping she didn't fall down the steps. How dare he call himself a father? If that was not enough raising her hand on her, almost. Is it just about him, his pain, his suffering, his expectations? Does he not see how he has scarred his daughter for life! Ruined her faith in love and marriage? He still has the guts to act as a victim and seek comfort from the 'other' woman? I think they both deserve each other. Both are selfish. Thinking only of their own happiness. I am waiting for them ti realize that they both got together for all the wrong reasons. She is on a rebound and wants to 'show' her ex that she can get married and live happily. So she jumps into a relationship with the first man who shows her little sympathy, without caring if in the process she wrecks a marriage. 50s husband on the other hand realizes that the thrill of a new relationship doesn't last forever, it will soon wear off. He will be stuck in a rut like he was previously and that serves him just right!

I am not even going to talk about the step mom. She is another disgusting character. Like really woman! Are you that desperate? She takes 'disgusting' to an all new level. Seducing your own step son?

Spoiler

Excuse me while I go throw up.

I sometimes wonder why I am watching this disgusting drama with such wicked, unscrupulous characters. :crazy: What is my takeaway from this drama? Why do I put myself through this every weekend when I can't make head or tail of theses people and their decisions.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1