[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

4 minutes ago, hsmz said:

BHR is committed to their marriage tho? As far as I remember, she only thinks about herself. Yes,  she cares about PSH, but care him to have a fit personality for her.

"My husband shouldn't look loke a middle-age man."

"I dont want a husband who has a big belly. No, thank you."

It's all about her? My, I ?

So you intentionally quoted only this words. Why didn't you quote her previous words about his job? Because they are not beneficial to your point of view?

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

Anyway, we can give opinions as much as we want on this thread. It's an open thread, there's no right or wrong.

From woman's bias, we can see the writer showed too much of BHR's flaws till made some of the viewers blame BHR for PSH's cheating. Cheater is still a cheater, no one can deny it. But the writer just wanna show, behind cheating, there was a reason led to it. Everything that we do in this world start with a reason too right. 

The reasons (these are from my perspectives yaaaaa) :

PSH : his wife always hurt him & he feel pain inside so much

Prof Park : his wife don't take care of herself, no sex, feel boring as he never been with other woman other than his wife

Dr Shin : he can't stand with SPY fussiness, and perfection & he just can't get enough with one woman

Then we get into layer by layer. Is it true PSH is the only person who hurt by his wife? So his wife never felt hurt by him?

Is it true Prof Park is a good husband at home by being a cooperative husband? And never make mistakes? 

Is it true Dr Shin is the world's perfect husband and father in the eyes of his family? And he didn't have his own flaws?

When the cheating started - if clearly showed how.

How it's being revealed - also being plucked one by one.

What will the wives react and do with the cheatings - also being shown bit by bit 

That's when we start this thread, to discuss what we think. Chingu yaaaa, this drama showed the real deal of life, as some of us might be have faced the same experiences, maybe it happened to people around us or to ourself too.

In the end, it just a drama. I can't deny, I've been immersed with the drama too. 

p/s : weekends please come faster 

There is no reason behind cheating. What are BHR's flaws because the only issue that i think that she has is staying with her cheater husband. There is nothing wrong with any of this women. I never said that anyone's opinion was wrong even though i do think that. What i said was that people are focusing on the 30s wife more than the husband when he is at fault for cheating.

From a woman's point of view i see the 30s husband as a whiny child and his wife is not to blame for him cheating. He made the decision to sleep with another woman that isn't his wife. He made the decision to not use a condom. He made the decision to lie to the wife. His wife didn't hold a gun to his head and force him to do anything. It is high time you guys hold him and the other husbands accountable for their actions because their wives did nothing.

With how you are talking it feels like you are older than me or maybe because i was raised differently and i have seen how cheating affects the victims that is why we have different opinions. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

By the way, why we all so sure, that Seo Ban likes women and not man?

From Amor Fati thread

@maribella said:  "A gay character in Kdrama? I think a majority of Koreans won't accept it. 
Not just Koreans, I'd say the majority in Asian countries. Unless it is a tragedy, there will only be heterosexuals."

• Blob 1

14 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Because they are not beneficial to your point of view?

Not beneficial as she thinks bad about PSH's friend as the president, and compared him with Americans actor who acted as lawyer in movie. She wants him to exercise not because she cares, it's because she will feel ashamed with him if her fans see her with her handsome but fat husband. It's not like PSH is a messy guy or wears bad clothes, he's a lawyer. The way BHR said just showing "you must and you must, I won't accept NO for the answer."

• Blob 1

5 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@maribella said:  "A gay character in Kdrama? I think a majority of Koreans won't accept it. 
Not just Koreans, I'd say the majority in Asian countries. Unless it is a tragedy, there will only be heterosexuals."

It's not like it will be the first gay character.

18 minutes ago, Songbae said:

There is no reason behind cheating. What are BHR's flaws because the only issue that i think that she has is staying with her cheater husband. There is nothing wrong with any of this women. I never said that anyone's opinion was wrong even though i do think that. What i said was that people are focusing on the 30s wife more than the husband when he is at fault for cheating.

From a woman's point of view i see the 30s husband as a whiny child and his wife is not to blame for him cheating. He made the decision to sleep with another woman that isn't his wife. He made the decision to not use a condom. He made the decision to lie to the wife. His wife didn't hold a gun to his head and force him to do anything. It is high time you guys hold him and the other husbands accountable for their actions because their wives did nothing.

With how you are talking it feels like you are older than me or maybe because i was raised differently and i have seen how cheating affects the victims that is why we have different opinions. 

Oh sorry chingu yaaaa... As for this post, I clearly mentioned

"From woman's bias, we can see the writer showed too much of BHR's flaws till made some of the viewers blame BHR for PSH's cheating."

Meaning, the writer who made me gave this opinion. 

And for me and myself, somehow I agree with the writer because me myself always asked A BIG WHY? behind the cheating. And I always demand an answer as I want to know why that person cheats. Yeahhh, it's just me. 

• Blob 1

5 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Oh sorry chingu yaaaa... As for this post, I clearly mentioned

"From woman's bias, we can see the writer showed too much of BHR's flaws till made some of the viewers blame BHR for PSH's cheating."

Meaning, the writer who made me gave this opinion. 

Okay then so what are her flaws since she has too much? Is it that i am not seeing what you are seeing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Songbae said:

Okay then so what are her flaws since she has too much? Is it that i am not seeing what you are seeing.

You can refer to my old posts chingu yaaa... I have post a lot. So tired to type here.  Also, it's shown on the drama as well.

12 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Oh, dear. Poor guy. It's not easy to make BHR happy

Definitely because she is the goddess. Everyone needs to listen to her including PSH's parents. Not even want to consider.  Kbye!

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

To be A  piggy experiment  :tounge_xd:

This is demmmm funnehhhh. @Ameera Ali.. Truly PSH is a bad husband by letting himself to be her piggy experiment.

PSH said, she seems feminine on the outside but she have boyish DNA...

And looks like BHR "I'm an independent woman. I'm not whining baby like my husband and I will never will be......"

But she acted like a baby & forced her husband to get home ASAP. Why can't she just go to the doctor first and check? I believe she can as she is an independent woman right. 

But when her husband wants her to spoil him, when his face showed he was hurt because she left him all alone on Sunday morning without foods,

"ohhh he such a big baby, why can he prepare foods himself? She's busy and modern woman, don't expect her to do housewife duty, and all just like his mother"

PSH is one emotionless guy i suppose?

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

Okay then so what are her flaws since she has too much? Is it that i am not seeing what you are seeing

You forget how she beat him up until he was bleeding in season 1!!

That's more than enough reason for him to divorce her. I don't know what he's still doing with that violent racoon eyed thug!!

We discussed this issue and even quibbled over whether it was domestic violence (I think it is and we'd be baying for his blood if he was the one who hit her).

She's not a horrible person, but this marriage is not good on any front.... Even if there was no affair, they didn't think this marriage through, have wildly different expectations of each other and incompatible ideas of marriage. They'd divorce anyway.

• Love 3

This is like a volleyball team. right now there are two team leaders as you can see by comments and how many.

Team A - Halo couple      Hsmz

Team B - The wife           Airgelaal

I'm on team B. But I have a lot of compassion for the guy too.  Team A - Hsmz might get tired out soon and someone else may have to overtake her. Green Chili is getting momentum. Oh I forgot Green Chili seems to be on Team B. Maybe Ameera Ali who seems to be on Team A.  Who knows. I was up there in comments for Team B, but I've decided to walk.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, hsmz said:

If only the writer can showed a few BHR's sad memories about PSH in the flashback or in some of her lines, at least we can consider PSH wasn't a good husband too years before

Quoting my own post

Writer-nim, please show some BHR's sad memories flashbacks about PSH please... I want to see how bad husband PSH back then, during their first 2 years of marriage. Before he cheats. Why you should only show PSH's sad memories flashback about BHR?? 

Writer-nim, boyeojuseyo.... 

49 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

This is like a volleyball team. right now there are two team leaders as you can see by comments and how many.

Team A - Halo couple      Hsmz

Team B - The wife           Airgelaal

I'm on team B. But I have a lot of compassion for the guy too.  Team A - Hsmz might get tired out soon and someone else may have to overtake her. Green Chili is getting momentum. Oh I forgot Green Chili seems to be on Team B. Maybe Ameera Ali who seems to be on Team A.  Who knows. I was up there in comments for Team B, but I've decided to walk.

Halo couple means SW & PSH right? Let me l repeat myself here. I didn't support these 2, halo couple whatever you call them to be end up together, I definitely don't support them be together (*yet) since day 1 they met in the gym & i definitely don't support cheating. If you have time, pls go thru all my posts as I NEVER said loud and clear i support cheating and I also never support PSH to cheat on his wife.

(*yet as I still need to watch few episodes next next week either I want to start rooting for this "halo" couple whatever you call it or not)

But it doesn't matter as I'm so tired to explain that all my posts either BHR's flaws, about the other 2 couples with the mistresses, about PSH's feelings & actions are just my own opinion & it's all based on the drama. What writer-nim wrote and director directed. I see and I analyzed, with my own perspective. All of you also have your own opinion to say. I understand and respect. Also, I don't even influence other yet to force people to support this character or against this character.

This is just a drama. Let drama be drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

You can refer to my old posts chingu yaaa... I have post a lot. So tired to type here.  

I have seen your old posts and those aren't flaws

22 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

You forget how she beat him up until he was bleeding in season 1!!

That's more than enough reason for him to divorce her. I don't know what he's still doing with that violent racoon eyed thug!!

We discussed this issue and even quibbled over whether it was domestic violence (I think it is and we'd be baying for his blood if he was the one who hit her).

She's not a horrible person, but this marriage is not good on any front.... Even if there was no affair, they didn't think this marriage through, have wildly different expectations of each other and incompatible ideas of marriage. They'd divorce anyway.

No i did not and he did deserve the beating that he got. She should have done more.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Songbae said:

I have seen your old posts and those aren't flaws

OK, if you don't think those aren't flaws. I didn't force you to believe it or to accept it. 

But for me, yeahhhh, I believe that the writer-nim showed it as a flaws as I didn't see any good came from her actions towards her husband.

19 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

NO ONE deserves a beating.

NO SPOUSE deserves a beating.

If woman beats her cheating husband

"Yeahhhhhhhh he deserved it, beat him more and more till he in comma. Such a bad guy how dare you cheats on your angel wife. Blood? Serve you right!!! You can drop dead!"

If man beats his cheating wife

"Such a bad guy, very low morale man to beat his wife. Such a coward man. Evil. She doesn't deserve a husband like you. Blood? He should be caught by police. Hello police!"

And we are kept talking about gender equality right.. so if the wife cheated on her best husband's in the world, does she deserved the beating till she get bloody nose? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

NO ONE deserves a beating.

NO SPOUSE deserves a beating.

Cheaters deserve everything they get.

20 minutes ago, hsmz said:

OK, if you don't think those aren't flaws. I didn't force you to believe it or to accept it. 

But for me, yeahhhh, I believe that the writer-nim showed it as a flaws as I didn't see any good came from her actions towards her husband.

If woman beats her cheating husband

"Yeahhhhhhhh he deserved it, beat him more and more till he in comma. Such a bad guy how dare you cheats on your angel wife. Blood? Serve you right!!! You can drop dead!"

If man beats his cheating wife

"Such a bad guy, very low morale man to beat his wife. Such a coward man. Evil. She doesn't deserve a husband like you. Blood? He should be caught by police. Hello police!"

cheaters deserve everything they get

7 hours ago, Songbae said:

Cheaters deserve everything they get.

cheaters deserve everything they get

And later, the beater became criminal. Yeahhh, it's a good thing to teach our next generation. Once you being cheated by your spouse, don't wait, get rock, hammer whatever you can hold in hands, and beat them. Make sure till they bleeding. 

And I will never support domestic violence even if the spouse found cheated.

Cheating is an option right, so is beating. 

Luckily writer-nim didn't add the scene he go and make police report. Yes of course it will be a humiliation for both of them, but if he wants to report, he can report. Yes, he cheated, but is she have the right to beat him? 

Just like you found your kid cheating in his/her exam, did the kid deserves beating till he/she bleeds?

Kbye. 

• Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, hsmz said:

And later, the beater became criminal. Yeahhh, it's a good thing to teach our next generation. Once you being cheated by your spouse, don't wait, get rock, hammer whatever you can hold in hands, and beat them. Make sure till they bleeding. 

And I never support domestic violence even if you found out your spouse cheat on you. Cheating is an option right, so is beating.

Kbye. 

A smart person would obviously not get caught. It isn't domestic violence it is self defense

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Songbae said:

It isn't domestic violence it is self defense

Self defense is when she defends herself from the domestic violence, when  the other person starts to attacks/starts the violence first. In this drama, I didn't see PSH slaps her yet pushes her FIRST. 

My oh my... What i see from my POV - BHR is a one wild female racoon with fire in her mouth. Racooonnn fire!!!!!!

• LOL 1

46 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Self defense is when she defends herself from the domestic violence, when her husband starts first. I didn't see PSH slaps her yet pushes her FIRST. 

My oh my... What i see from my POV - BHR is a one wild female racoon with fire in her mouth. Racooonnn fire!!!!!!

So your never heard about verbal or emotional violence? Because yes, husband hurt her first.

4 hours ago, hsmz said:

BHR is committed to their marriage tho? As far as I remember, she only thinks about herself. Yes,  she cares about PSH, but care him to have a fit personality for her.

"My husband shouldn't look like a middle-age man."

"I dont want a husband who has a big belly. No, thank you."

It's all about her? My, I ? What about using YOU woman? Is hard to say?

Did BHR sincerely wants to get pregnant? I don't think so. It just because she have to use her "secret weapon" - to pregnant as a promise to her PIL, so that they will follow all of her instructions to push SW away from PSH as she knew PSH now in love with her. Didn't mean she is a spineless ......  too?

if you remove the bias , you will know that she she loved him . She got physically sick because she was stressed , did you not see her crying in the shower alone .

she was the faithful on the marriage and if you heard the radio show after the affair got relieved , there is a dialogue how it is difficult for you let go of the loved one .

she was not  interested in kids but she listened to his MIL that she should get pregnant , she has accepted that she has to have children because PSH wants children and to save marriage and is now trying to actively get pregnant , preganancy impacts women most so it is not a joke taking a step towards that direction.

it is not wrong to wish for a fit husband because she herself is very fit. She also explains that sharp body will help him in his career , it is not just for her sake , she does not show him anywhere like I got a fit husband , they don’t go anywhere together as such but she wants a fit and healthy husband . It is actually caring if you ask me , knowing PSH will let go of himself physically if given a chance .

8 hours ago, hsmz said:

Not so everything, she didn't give sex as he requested. Also she didn't dress up, make up and take good care of herself. Yeahhh, it is because he didn't help with the chores, as he started to feel boring at home, feel boring to bring the lunch box everyday, but he have no choice.. I feel mad at him too because it wasn't hard to help to throw a rubbish, rubbish??? Almost 2 years without sex, that's one of the biggest reason of his cheating. Like it or not, support or not, IRL we can see a lot of the cheaters using the reason not getting any sex from his wife to cheat..

As for Dr Shin's - I guess the writer made his character to become the man with no shame. I borrow PSH's father and Dr Cho's question "Why you cheat when you have beautiful & competent wife?" 

yeahhhh, it's just the way he is, he loves to have so many woman in his life and illegal sex too. It feels sweet like wine yeahhhh?

You and you can call 3 of them trashy b@zt@rD husbands, up to you... #TeamCheater man

the point is husbands will look for any reason if they are morally weak and will cheat.

every problem in marriage requires some effort  to solve , they can go Counseling if husbands don’t go jump into affair with first woman who showed interest .  

these cheaters need to be called out , we should not try to understand them , thee is nothing to understand , they were fickle and did not have enough commitment to marriage .

wives also bear through faults of  the husbands and still love them. That is the difference .

• Like 2