[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

10 hours ago, joccu said:

when the step mom finds out that her loving step son is cheating with another woman that is not her.  how would she react?

I am dying to see what she will do. She is so crazy @joccu Can you believe she knocked him out so she can molest him. 

36 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@partyon @joccu I am so looking forward to the 40s couple's confrontation too!

I am looking forward too but I think she will cheat before she confronts him @backstreetboysfan, I hope they do it like that. It would be more meaningful. 

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

The only time I'm not fast forwarding is when the 30's parents are on screen. They should have more screen time. 

They are so funny. I am glad the wife is giving him the cold shoulder. I have never seen him give her the respect she deserves. She treated him good and I also think she loved him but he couldn’t even bare to like her @htk9207 It was kinda sad to watch him show a dog more attention than his own wife. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

It was kinda sad to watch him show a dog more attention than his own wife.

Then you haven't watch New Tales of Gisaeng, written by the same writer-nim? Adamo's father loves his dog Andre so so much, always Andre Andre Andre... Same like 30s husband's father in this drama, he also wants to be treated like a king but don't treat his wife like a queen. Even worst, he threw a birthday party for the dog & made Adamo furious because the last time he got his birthday party was during his 8th birthday. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Then you haven't watch New Tales of Gisaeng, written by the same writer-nim? Adamo's father loves his dog Andre so so much, always Andre Andre Andre... Same like 30s husband's father in this drama, he also wants to be treated like a king but don't treat his wife like a queen. Even worst, he threw a birthday party for the dog & made Adamo furious because the last time he got his birthday party was during his 8th birthday. 

I did watch this drama @hsmz but fast forwarded the couple that were annoying. Lol thanks for letting me know.

I picked Nam Ga-Bin really wanted to be friends with Lee Si-Eun because she je a miserable lonely woman. Even though she is with PHR, she still looks lonely and need some loving. Does she really love this man and can they make the relationship last?? I doubt it because their relationship started on a bad time. He was a married man and he needed to fell needed. She provided that and still does . 

Lee Si-Eun is a good friend. She told her what she heard and i know she will be there for her when she is ready to face the pain. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I picked Nam Ga-Bin really wanted to be friends with Lee Si-Eun because she je a miserable lonely woman. Even though she is with PHR, she still looks lonely and need some loving.

She just felt guilty and even she didn't reserve any respect from people because she earned title home wrecker woman, but she's not like any other mean woman who thinks arrogantly won by snatched some other woman's husband like the mistress from drama The World of Married. But we never know her hidden motives (if any)

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, hsmz said:

She just felt guilty and even she didn't reserve any respect from people because she earned title home wrecker woman, but she's not like any other mean woman who thinks arrogantly won by snatched other woman's husband like the mistress from drama The World of Married. But we never know her hidden motives (if any)

I guess I will have to wait and see @hsmz  what will be her next move. Lol  I guess I really bought her , I am so sorry act. Whitney Houston Reaction GIFSeason 9 No GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, hsmz said:

But we never know her hidden motives (if any)

So far the motive shown is that she wants to get married ASAP to show the ex-boyfriend. I think she sees the prof as an easy and safe pawn for her to carry out her plan of getting married. Different from other single younger men. I dare to bet that if the ex wants to get back together, she is willing to dump prof. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So far the motive shown is that she wants to get married ASAP to show the ex-boyfriend. I think she sees the prof as an easy and safe pawn for her to carry out her plan of getting married. Different from other single younger men. I dare to bet that if the ex wants to get back together, she is willing to dump prof. 

I mean her hidden motives to be friend with Writer Lee is to show her that she won, and can make Prof Lee married her. But, yeah, true that. So far she wants to marry ASAP and show to Dong Ma that she can be happy too. But she's so vulnerable, if her ex wants her back, yes, I guess she will say bye-bye to the prof. Then the prof ended will be old and lonely without his family. But Dong Ma really wants NGB back?

Do you think so @ktcjdrama

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

LOL.... we don't know what the writer has up her sleeve.... anything is possible with her:transforms:

Yeah, we never know. Maybe she will make Writer Lee crash NGB's wedding and shot the bride and groom with fire extinguisher! :lol:

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Dong Ma could careless as he told his friend ( Seo Ban) she is only trying to make him jealous. We all know she started seeing just because he looks similar to Seo Dong Ma. Are they related Seo Ban and Seo Dong Ma. They both have the same last name.  @ktcjdrama @hsmz  I believe she doesn’t love the professor and I so want him to suffer. The way he treated his family was messed up , disgusting. He deserves to need up alone. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Dong Ma could careless as he told his friend ( Seo Ban) she is only trying to make him jealous. We all know she started seeing just because he looks similar to Seo Dong Ma. Are they related Seo Ban and Seo Dong Ma. They both have the same last name.  @ktcjdrama @hsmz  I believe she doesn’t love the professor and I so want him to suffer. The way he treated his family was messed up , disgusting. He deserves to need up alone. 

Seo Ban is Seo Dong Ma's half brother (hyung). They have same father but different mother.

I guess NGB also didn't love Prof Park, she just using him to show Dong Ma that she can be happily married too.

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, hsmz said:

Seo Ban is Seo Dong Ma's half brother. They have same father but different mother.

I guess NBG also didn't love Prof Park, she just using him to show Dong Ma that she can be happily married too.

Yep she was using him. She acts like she has no one, but she has parents and probably other relatives. Park Hye -Ryun is blessed in getting woman to cut ties from their families for the supposed love he has for them.  Thanks for the explanation. I completely forgot he had a half brother. He asked his bro to Hye-Ryung attention from him. He is so clever. He sure as hell doesn’t like her. 
I think Seo Ban knows that  Pi-Young’s husband is cheating on her what do you thing?  @ktcjdrama @hsmz

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I think Seo Ban knows that  Pi-Young’s husband is cheating on her what do you thing?  @ktcjdrama @hsmz

Seo Ban is one mysterious man. Still didn't know his painful past. I can't guess either he knows SPY's husband cheated on her or not. But from what I see, maybe he have an eye towards Writer Lee. Maybe, I don't know.. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I think Seo Ban knows that  Pi-Young’s husband is cheating on her what do you thing?

Hm, I don't remember any scene where he has met her husband before... so I never get that impression.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, hsmz said:

Seo Ban is one mysterious man. Still didn't know his painful past. I can't guess either he knows SPY's husband cheated on her or not. But from what I see, maybe he have an eye towards Writer Lee. Maybe, I don't know.. :D

he does have the hots for her. The way he talks to her is different from the other girls in his team. I remember when he ask her  , ARE YOU HAPPY BEING MARRIED???? 
Yeah Baby GIF by memecandy

She said she really was . She looked so happy answering him

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@UnniSarah  at this point nothing what the stepmom does to get her 40's husband does not surprise me. She is so cunning. 

And honestly I don't belive that that 40's husband does not know that his stepmom has the hots for him. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@UnniSarah  at this point nothing what the stepmom does to get her 40's husband does not surprise me. She is so cunning. 

And honestly I don't belive that that 40's husband does not know that his stepmom has the hots for him. 

@joccu He knows she likes him but I don’t think he knows she is really nuts . He doesn’t know she killed his father to be with him. I don’t think he knows she is druggin him to get close to him. If he does, Damn he is sick . Shocked Maya Rudolph GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

Will we see the first kimchislap then? 

But no... stepmother is calm, elegant, calculating. But I am hoping she will lose her cool once she realises her bath buddy has a side woman THAT IS NOT HER.

Money Smoking GIFGo On Popcorn GIF by swerk

• LOL 8