[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

10 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

Are we adding rules now on how to comment. PSH World!  That it is.   

No, it's just for my previous post as I mentioned it all about PSH. We can openly share our opinions for the other 2 cheaters too, no harm. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

Uncle Roger, my fav samchon!!!

Sad - put MSG, happy put MSG, even if you have baby, put MSG on the baby... so it means that PSH needs to put MSG on BHR & SW and HIS WORLD too? :tounge_xd:

anyway, the woman, even Uncle Roger disgusted with her cooking, at least she tried TO COOK! Bravo sis!!!

45 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I'm still waiting for the list of PSH's responsibilities in his marriage.

works for his family *even BHR said his income was not enough, it is because BHR is high maintenance woman. SPY said BHR never use cheap cloths

he listens to her when she talked *even his mind wanna watch TV, but he turned it on to focus

fetch her at wine bar when she drunk *even he whining at himself, but he fetched her as it was his responsibility as a husband

prepared the honey water for her when she drunk *he learned it from his mother

give her massage when she feels tired *every husband's duty

call his father to use hospital VIP rooms so that BHR's father will get the best treatment in the world for his suspected cancer *he have super rich father, yes, why not?

wanna reheat foods for their dinner but she wanna eat out *even he hesitates, he said arasssoooooo to her and didn't argue

went to spa date with her just for her to make him lied to his parents *he appreciate her time

give her so much space for her to go golfing, clubbing, drinking *he's a very understanding husband

he didn't argue and defending himself by spit out her flaws & he definitely didn't slap her back when she found out about his affair

he searched for her and straight away go to his parents' when he knew she went there

he offered to drive as he knows she's not in her right mind

*we never sees him cleaning the house, but he said he did it but it not a big deal as they have money, call always call housekeeper come to clean it.

chingu yaaa... feel free to add this lists yaaaaaaaa

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Interesting that almost all of the discussion is about 30s couple... I do wonder why...

Anyway, I form my opinions based on what I've heard and seen in real life around me, then sharing my thoughts here for those who are interested. You're free to ignore my posts if they're not to your liking. I would never know anyway who actually read them, LOL...

I have a distant relative (my older generation), the husband slept with the sister of his wife. In their home. At that time, the unmarried sister was living with them. It was a really big house, so it's not like they were forced to have close interactions and thus develop feelings. Eventually when it became known, wife chose to divorce him and left the house to them. I heard she was super duper mad and upset (of course!), but she still chose to leave. She is fine on her own now, because she herself is a strong capable woman who can make money by herself without having to depend on the husband. When that happened, the kids were around teens. Now, husband still with the sister at that same house, and they have their own kids. Children from first wife have left also, for studies elsewhere, and because all have grown up. Can you just imagine how awkward it is if there were a family reunion. 

Another case, also a relative, my generation but older in age. Wife actually barged into a hotel room and caught the husband red-handed with another woman. Their youngest kid was barely a toddler at that time. Wife chose to forgive and they remain married (with no other scandal heard) until now. That youngest kid is almost finished with college now. The incident is never mentioned again ever, and I guess that's how they are able to keep going with the marriage. 

Back to our drama. If BHR wants to remain in the marriage, she needs to not keep digging this thing up and reminding everybody about the incident. Vent her anger now if she must, let it all out and then move on, whether staying in the marriage and try to salvage it, or just let go by divorcing her unfaithful husband. People around her has given her advice but she refuses to listen and insists on her opinions and her ways. Her FIL came with good intention and calmly advised and reminded her that "Even the nicest things get old when mentioned often. Let it slide and don't dig the matter back up whenever SH gets on your nerves.... She is not his wife. Forget about it as of today and try mending your relationship.Yet she kept shooting him down (the way she often shot PSH down), until FIL was so upset to think "Would it kill her not to talk back once in a while?" He also said "Take it as a learning experience and move on"   I thought the FIL visit was very kind and loving gesture towards her. I feel that it's good and probably intentional that he did not announce his visit beforehand because the impact will be different when BHR is already psyching herself what to talk about to the FIL. It's the time for him to convey his thoughts on the problem, not hers.

~ Don't dig the matter up - That failure is not a weapon to be used against your husband whenever there is a quarrel. And I can guarantee, there will be many disagreements down the road of marriage.

~ Try mending your relationship - This is the key thing that BHR should concentrate on, but she does not want to. I wonder what is it exactly that she wants from PSH?... Well, actually I kind of have a good guess of what she wants, which she will not stop grilling PSH (even her PIL included) until she gets it, that is to meet SW and to probably slap her or pull her hair, or at the very least to scold her and humiliate her. Yes, that's the kind of character that she's been portrayed by how the writer wrote her, and that's the reason why PSH will never let BHR meet SW at all cost. I am guessing BHR will never let go of PSH until she gets to meet and vent her anger on SW. She is holding onto PSH and her marriage for the wrong reason.

So, if you were BHR's friend, what advice would you give her? Mine is pretty much the same as the FIL. Stay in the marriage if you want, but let the matter go, don't dig it up again, and mend the relationship. Or the other option, divorce your husband and live a better life of freedom.

No one wins in the blaming game.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

is asking for more , to find hot rice when you are in home at weekend because in that she also failed at it miserably :mrgreen:

6tvLXxJ.gif

** She goes out enjoying herself, while leaving him with nothing to eat , even pets treated better than she treat him 

@hsmz lost my sympathy toward her  when she put her hand on him :phew:

really a grown man cannot make rice for himself that too in rice cooker .

now a days 12 13 years old boys know how to cook.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Interesting that almost all of the discussion is about 30s couple... I do wonder why...

Anyway, I form my opinions based on what I've heard and seen in real life around me, then sharing my thoughts here for those who are interested. You're free to ignore my posts if they're not to your liking. I would never know anyway who actually read them, LOL...

I have a distant relative (my older generation), the husband slept with the sister of his wife. In their home. At that time, the unmarried sister was living with them. It was a really big house, so it's not like they were forced to have close interactions and thus develop feelings. Eventually when it became known, wife chose to divorce him and left the house to them. I heard she was super duper mad and upset (of course!), but she still chose to leave. She is fine on her own now, because she herself is a strong capable woman who can make money by herself without having to depend on the husband. When that happened, the kids were around teens. Now, husband still with the sister at that same house, and they have their own kids. Children from first wife have left also, for studies elsewhere, and because all have grown up. Can you just imagine how awkward it is if there were a family reunion. 

Another case, also a relative, my generation but older in age. Wife actually barged into a hotel room and caught the husband red-handed with another woman. Their youngest kid was barely a toddler at that time. Wife chose to forgive and they remain married (with no other scandal heard) until now. That youngest kid is almost finished with college now. The incident is never mentioned again ever, and I guess that's how they are able to keep going with the marriage. 

Back to our drama. If BHR wants to remain in the marriage, she needs to not keep digging this thing up and reminding everybody about the incident. Vent her anger now if she must, let it all out and then move on, whether staying in the marriage and try to salvage it, or just let go by divorcing her unfaithful husband. People around her has given her advice but she refuses to listen and insists on her opinions and her ways. Her FIL came with good intention and calmly advised and reminded her that "Even the nicest things get old when mentioned often. Let it slide and don't dig the matter back up whenever SH gets on your nerves.... She is not his wife. Forget about it as of today and try mending your relationship.Yet she kept shooting him down (the way she often shot PSH down), until FIL was so upset to think "Would it kill her not to talk back once in a while?" He also said "Take it as a learning experience and move on"   I thought the FIL visit was very kind and loving gesture towards her. I feel that it's good and probably intentional that he did not announce his visit beforehand because the impact will be different when BHR is already psyching herself what to talk about to the FIL. It's the time for him to convey his thoughts on the problem, not hers.

~ Don't dig the matter up - That failure is not a weapon to be used against your husband whenever there is a quarrel. And I can guarantee, there will be many disagreements down the road of marriage.

~ Try mending your relationship - This is the key thing that BHR should concentrate on, but she does not want to. I wonder what is it exactly that she wants from PSH?... Well, actually I kind of have a good guess of what she wants, which she will not stop grilling PSH (even her PIL included) until she gets it, that is to meet SW and to probably slap her or pull her hair, or at the very least to scold her and humiliate her. Yes, that's the kind of character that she's been portrayed by how the writer wrote her, and that's the reason why PSH will never let BHR meet SW at all cost. I am guessing BHR will never let go of PSH until she gets to meet and vent her anger on SW. She is holding onto PSH and her marriage for the wrong reason.

So, if you were BHR's friend, what advice would you give her? Mine is pretty much the same as the FIL. Stay in the marriage if you want, but let the matter go, don't dig it up again, and mend the relationship. Or the other option, divorce your husband and live a better life of freedom. No one wins in the blaming game.

b12c96e0e8b0d8ad88d525a70c299059.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So, if you were BHR's friend, what advice would you give her? Mine is pretty much the same as the FIL. Stay in the marriage if you want, but let the matter go, don't dig it up again, and mend the relationship. Or the other option, divorce your husband and live a better life of freedom. No one wins in the blaming game.

She can follow FIL advice only when she knows things are down between husband and mistress. Husband is postponing breakup , she asked him

Multiple times to have a clean breakup but he keeps saying next day , next week . So how can wife let go.

and PIL cannot be trusted they are on sons side .

once she can trust that husband has truly let go then only she will be able to follow any good will suggestions not when husband has a sour face because he is unable to meet mistress 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, that's the kind of character that she's been portrayed by how the writer wrote her, and that's the reason why PSH will never let BHR meet SW at all cost. I am guessing BHR will never let go of PSH until she gets to meet and vent her anger on SW. She is holding onto PSH and her marriage for the wrong reason.

I am super agree with this. I have the same thought too. PSH knew her so so well, what she will do when she meets SW... Just look at him, how many slaps and bloody nose that he had. Plus, with BHR's style of talking back, do you think SW can even breath when they meet? Yes, most of you will support her to slap SW's face using kimchi, pull her hair and cut using scissor, humiliates her in public but is it really worth it? To satisfy her anger? Make SW miscarriages? Is it the right things to do? That's insane, not to mention can lead to crime too.

That's why he put hope on his mom to take good care of SW as he trusts his mother the most. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

She can follow FIL advice only when she knows things are down between husband and mistress. Husband is postponing breakup , she asked him

Multiple times to have a clean breakup but he keeps saying next day , next week . So how can wife let go.

and PIL cannot be trusted they are on sons side .

once she can trust that husband has truly let go then only she will be able to follow any good will suggestions not when husband has a sour face because he is unable to meet mistress 

If she cannot trust any of them (husband and PIL), isn't it better to just cut ties with them? Why torture herself staying in that kind of connection? 

So, are you saying that her wish has to be fulfilled first, before she will do the things that people are requesting from her? Things have to be done her way and on her terms?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, hsmz said:

@Ameera Aliyour gif meme virus has spread to me :D

Pre-cheating

*BHR Mr Husband, you must follow what I said, don't say NO and disobey me as I don't like to plan in advance for lunch or dinner*

Post-cheating

*BHR : Mr Husband, now I know how to plan in advance for lunch or dinner*

She is not bothered to have lunch dinner with him post cheating , she needed to tell him her stance on divorce , for that she asked .

LOL

i am amazed at kind of excusing done for handsome cheater 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

If she cannot trust any of them (husband and PIL), isn't it better to just cut ties with them? Why torture herself staying in that kind of connection? 

So, are you saying that her wish has to be fulfilled first, before she will do the things that people are requesting from her?

she is weighing options what is best for her.

sha has no obligation to make it easy for other people . What she is doing is looking out for herself.

she has to see husband cut ties first for any further improvement.

she is for what ever reason is choosing to stay back in marriage and also tolerating another woman pregnant by husband , so for now it is enough.

her husband could not tolerate even small stuff from her and ran to have an affair , the things husband down is monumental in comparison to her faults , so yes she needs time , she cannot switch off her agony anger and be lovey dicey again.

FIL is old fashioned who does not even respect his own wife so he is peaking from male perspective but she has to look out for herself.

if she does what Gil says , PSH will effectively establish a second home , he is trying to do it  now  too after promising wife that he will cut ties.

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am not fan of 30 wife, cold and self-centred person - but love how  she modern when is suit her needs . 

** making me launch sorry I am independent/modern woman , you got two hand make it yourself . 

** Your family is your business, don’t involved me , I’m  busy / modern woman that got thing to do other than remembering your family birthdays . 

One day faced with a problems, who said I am modern woman / independent woman who can sorted her problems alone  that lie , let’s get involved your parents . 

# Hey parent , take responsibility of your child mistake  :mrgreen:

~ parents can you leave us out of it , we thought we are getting modern DIL :sweat_smile:

@hsmz I laughed so much with your creativity, it made my day :wub:

she is using her capable mind to use resources at her disposal to make things better for her.

independent does not mean stupid .

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

she has to see husband cut ties first for any further improvement.

so yes she needs time , she cannot switch off her agony anger and be lovey dicey again.

I guess the husband needs time too, because he also cannot switch off his love and excitement from the thought of being a father.

My point is, there needs to be give-and-take in any relationship.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

no isn’t her job , the same way isn’t his parent job to get involved in their problems. and The same way isn’t his job to come all way to pick her up when she drunk, or his job to run to hospital to be next to her when she sick 

this partnership , building home together is a give and take from both side but in her case it’s all take that what writer impression of their relationship 

he can refuse to pick her up just like she does .

parents can refuse to get involved in their problems but they are in it for their sons sake , their reputation and grand child sake not for BHR definitely.

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

@hsmzsaid: "*this is PSH's case only, please don't include the other 2 cheaters as they have different world from PSH*"

Are we adding rules now on how to comment. PSH World!  That it is.   

a cheater is a cheater 

no special rules apply.

if you think about reasons for others to cheat as much as you are trying for 30s husbands , you will find it in other too.

like 50s husband may not

have liked being second fiddle in marriage as his wife provided everything for him . So from his perspective he can justify just like many here are excusing a unforgivable affair to minor adjustment problem fo marriage 

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I guess the husband needs time too, because he also cannot switch off his love and excitement from the thought of being a father.

My point is, there needs to be give-and-take in any relationship.

but he is promising from weeks now but not delivering on his promise and he is going around convincing others to let him be with mistress . 

sincerity is lacking from his side .

18 minutes ago, hsmz said:

I am super agree with this. I have the same thought too. PSH knew her so so well, what she will do when she meets SW... Just look at him, how many slaps and bloody nose that he had. Plus, with BHR's style of talking back, do you think SW can even breath when they meet? Yes, most of you will support her to slap SW's face using kimchi, pull her hair and cut using scissor, humiliates her in public but is it really worth it? To satisfy her anger? Make SW miscarriages? Is it the right things to do? That's insane, not to mention can lead to crime too.

That's why he put hope on his mom to take good care of SW as he trusts his mother the most. 

yes they both need to be humiliated for causing pain to another person by thier deliberate actions .

don't expect decency from

others when you did not display any decent behavior 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

she can’t let go , because he ruined  her mood , poor thing she can’t do anything now except thinking about her fake promises and visiting the parent to remind them to solve problem , when last season all she was doing was going clubbing and dining out 

# you ruined my mood , I will make it everyone problem :sweat_smile:

HxM4Dif.gif

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@agenth , @hsmz  

her motto in everything he suggests :mrgreen:

many current century girls would like to follow gender equal roles .

looks at the context ? He wants to eat moms food but least bothered about how food is spoiling because he is Eating out with mistress 

this is only confrontation they had and both aired their views , all they needed was few more of these and they would be sorted but coward husband does not

want to work on marriage , he got a side chick who

is willing to jump into bed and bring breakfast to some random man who she met in gym ,so why would he do extra work to resolve marriage issues 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

she can’t let go , because he ruined  her mood , poor thing she can’t do anything now except thinking about her fake promises and visiting the parent to remind them to solve problem , when last season all she was doing was going clubbing and dining out 

# you ruined my mood , I will make it everyone problem :sweat_smile:

she is keeping the promise of trying to get pregnant , did you not see last episode she asked husband to bring pregnancy kit 

but ya it does not happen just like that when she is stressing about Their   son going behind her back 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

He cheated, he never denied it. He made mistakes, he admitted it. 

But, can they both click undone button to erase it all? The baby is keep growing, the time is ticking. As much as BHR have to plan to make PSH cut ties and forget about SW, PSH also try hard to gather all the best option for him to be responsible towards the baby & the mother too. He's now feel the love that he used to had and gave to BHR. BHR try to get it back by making PSH cut his ties with SW and she using her "best source" - her PIL & try to pregnant. Yes, tell me, which parents in the world love to see their kid's marriage on the rock & down to the drain, especially because of the cheating? And which PIL who not excited to hear the promise from their firm-to-stay-childless-DIL to give them new grandchild? PSH's parents is same too. Only now, after they met SW, they realized that SW is so lonely and needs someone to lean on. Further more she's pregnant with their grandchild. Is wrong for them to give their shoulder to SW? And protect SW too from BHR, who have potential to slap SW with kimchi, pull her hair and cut it with scissors, humiliates her in public? Or you want them to tag team with BHR and slap SW with kimchi, pull her hair and cut it with scissors, humiliates her in public too? 

And... why Prof Park bravely informed Writer Lee about NGB? It is because he knew so well that Writer Lee always think rational. They have known each other around 30 years. Yes, the scene in the coffee house, Writer Lee burst into anger, it is because Prof Park chooses wrong time. She was in pain after the fender-bender, then he told her about his mistress and planning to get married. Further more, NGB, the musical theater superstar that being idolized by their own daughter? Of course she got mad. I don't think Writer Lee will get mad like that if his mistress is not NGB as she said herself, she don't want to meet her ex mistress at the hospital when she visited BHR.

There.... the cheating has happened in the drama, either we support him or her, it's actually our choice. As much as we have so different opinions & perspectives, the drama is still a drama. 

p/s : can't wait to see Ami started to be evil mistress and make Dr Shin's world turn upside down. 

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

he can refuse to pick her up just like she does .

and then, he will get the slaps and yells from her. We know and we know right..... 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Irony which most supporters of PSH cheating over look 

30 husband says wife does not cook and does not pack me breakfast , so I will have an affair 

50s husband says it was a hassle to carry lunch boxes cooked by wife , so let me give this food to mistressand have an affair 

40s husband also took home cooked food and gave it to mistress and is having an affair

you can apply this to all the faults people are attributing to BHR which other wife’s fulfilled 

guys will find any excuse if they are morally lacking and will have an affair .

•  
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Green Chilli said:

like 50s husband may not

have liked being second fiddle in marriage as his wife provided everything for him . So from his perspective he can justify just like many here are excusing a unforgivable affair to minor adjustment problem fo marriage 

Not so everything, she didn't give sex as he requested. Also she didn't dress up, make up and take good care of herself. Yeahhh, it is because he didn't help with the chores, as he started to feel boring at home, feel boring to bring the lunch box everyday, but he have no choice.. I feel mad at him too because it wasn't hard to help to throw a rubbish, rubbish??? Almost 2 years without sex, that's one of the biggest reason of his cheating. Like it or not, support or not, IRL we can see a lot of the cheaters using the reason not getting any sex from his wife to cheat..

As for Dr Shin's - I guess the writer made his character to become the man with no shame. I borrow PSH's father and Dr Cho's question "Why you cheat when you have beautiful & competent wife?" 

yeahhhh, it's just the way he is, he loves to have so many woman in his life and illegal sex too. It feels sweet like wine yeahhhh?

You and you can call 3 of them trashy b@zt@rD husbands, up to you... #TeamCheater man

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

coward husband does not

want to work on marriage ,

I think she is the coward , she run angrily when he tried to discuss her make up with her which show she not open to listen :tounge_xd:

lxzbHWJ.gif

but want all attention when gossiping about other , men the hit on her :mrgreen:

NaRskiA.gif

# if communicate isn’t a gossip don’t dare try communicating with me 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1