[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

1 hour ago, agenth said:

How is anyone gaslighting BHR? 

The parents met mistress because of BHR. It was her call to tell them to "take care of mistress", she even railroaded them telling them to buy a flat and to make sure to park mistress there so she is cut away from husband. Of course she didn't say so out of benevolent heart, but to restrict PSH's movement to her. I understand she doesn't want her husband to contact mistress, but don't forget he at the very least wanted to be there for his baby! 

That's not a dastardly thing to do, it's quite the responsible and decent thing! 

The only reason she really blew a gasket in there is because she saw this dinner scene where parents-in-law actually liked mistress and weren't wearing frowns. Clearly she knows she is lacking in that way, even before mistress showed up, she says the PIL don't like her - and honestly, why would they? It has not that much to do with her being a career woman, but because she is very disrespectful and doesn't care about them, unless they are of use to her (her being lonely because her parents are in Canada, her needing them to intervene with mistress). 

I don't know about gaslighting but they've all certainly lied to her over and over again. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

like parents like son , you cannot expect any better from them.

if none of them find her acceptable , they all should strive for the divorce not make false promises.

YES!!! They must tell it to her face, that they are in "team mistress" now, so BHR realized, that she is fighting on her own. 

His parents convince her not to divorce their son. It's not like she decided to save this marriage on her own. She trusted them, but they betrayed her. They even worse then their son.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, hsmz said:

She just underlining the facts that she can sensed the mistress loves her son too as she already knew her son is in love with her.

Yeah, I admit they shouldn't be too comfortable with the mistress, but they are human too.. Human tends to choose the good ones compared to the not-so-good ones. The DIL didn't want to spend time together with them, (look how happy she was when she said she didn't have to visit them during Lunar New Year), always talked back, the MIL knew she lied (during the FIL's birthday). Compared to the mistress, she loves to spend time with them, welcome them with warm heart, treat them nicely with all respects that they want. So, how can't they not adore her? :lol:

if they think her son is in love with mistress , they should not try to get the DIL pregnant

oh ya like son like parents ... can easily get swayed and definetly all of them

lack moral code 

2 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

YES!!! They must tell it to her face, that they are in "team mistress" now, so BHR realized, that she is fighting on her own. 

His parents convince her not to divorce their son. It's not like she decided to save this marriage on her own. She trusted them, but they betrayed her. They even worse then their son.

I say go BHR what ever she is one strong women , it is 4 against 1 in her current situation and I wish her all the strength ..

I so wish she sued them and drags them through mud and tarnishes their reputation publicly 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

if they think her son is in love with mistress , they should not try to get the DIL pregnant

I'm sure that they think, that BHR will give them a baby after divorce and they or mistress will raise it. So no harm for them at all. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

they should not try to get the DIL pregnant

The DIL who promised to them first, in returned she wants them to fulfill all of her requests. But along the way, they found comfort with the mistress even from their first meeting. Still, they didn't push their son & the DIL to get divorce as it's not for them to decide that decision. The son & the DIL who must come with a mutual decision to get divorce. They are now just felt so comfortable with their unborn grandchild's mother and feel sympathy for her too.

Lack moral whatever you want to curse them, as you wish. But the writer-nim made them now adore BADA EOMMA - the FIL even saved her number like this. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, hsmz said:

The DIL who promised to them first, in returned she wants them to fulfill all of her requests. But along the way, they found comfort with the mistress even from their first meeting. Still, they didn't push their son & the DIL to get divorce as it's not for them to decide that decision. The son & the DIL who must come with a mutual decision to get divorce. They are now just felt so comfortable with their unborn grandchild's mother and feel sympathy for her too.

Lack moral whatever you want to curse them, as you wish. But the writer-nim made them now adore BADA EOMMA - the FIL even saved her number like this. :lol:

His mother persuaded her for baby and kept pressurizing for the baby.

if they realize that son is in love in mistress , they should take a stand not get DIL ago through pregnancy ... obviously  they don’t have sane nor thinking minds to think about consequences hence the mess. What is the end game of all this cozying up with mistress and having BHR get pregnant ? What about son and Dil marriage , will son give up mistress if they keep her in their  home . What happens to children born like this ...

no they just like their son dont have any brains nor forethought hence creating more mess and thinking it will all be in thier favor .

MIL is biggest hypocrite . She was upset with husband for just showing the care to another woman and wants DIL to put up with the mistress ... 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Madu Mita said:

Atleast unlike her husband and in laws, she never tries to pretend like a better person. She is honest and values honesty, they can’t win her over with lies and deceit .

instead of clinging on to your image, just own up to your actions and live your life.

I agree @Madu Mita Her in laws suck but tbh they never liked her. The issue with Hye-ryung is that she isn't like the normal korean DIL. SHe seemed more Americanize. She lacks patience and is very blunt. Song Won is the perfect DIL they love , dote and respect. She is also willing to have children.  From the preview they will blame HR lack of morals and empathy as an excuse for him tp cheat on her. If I was HR I would have left this spoiled brat. You can tell Sa Hyun was spoiled by his parents. He is also wishy washy when it comes to what he wants. He should have never married a woman as strong as HR. HR needs a man who is more controlling. Someone who can control her because a weak man will definetly run away from her in the furuture.

43 minutes ago, hsmz said:

She just underlining the facts that she can sensed the mistress loves her son too as she already knew her son is in love with her.

Yeah, I admit they shouldn't be too comfortable with the mistress, but they are human too.. Human tends to choose the good ones compared to the not-so-good ones. The DIL didn't want to spend time together with them, (look how happy she was when she said she didn't have to visit them during Lunar New Year), always talked back, the MIL knew she lied (during the FIL's birthday). Compared to the mistress, she loves to spend time with them, welcome them with warm heart, treat them nicely with all respects that they want. So, how can't they not adore her? :lol:

@hsmz  HR isn't a bad person. She is the type of woman who is very independent. Her partner should be someone she can't control. Someone who can make her a bit soft. I don't think she grew up in Korea but might have grown up overseas. She doesn't cook, she isn't house wife material and that is what SH's family wanted for him. She doesn't seem in tune with her Korean wifely dutiess.  I am sure there are some korean who don't like to cook but  we can tell from what she eats is very Western Style than Korean Style. Both of them were not able to adapt to each other's characters which is why their relationship failed. 

@Green Chilli.  She is the biggest HYPOCRITE

EVERYONE TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

His mother persuaded her for baby and kept pressurizing for the baby.

if they realize that son is in love in mistress , they should take a stand not get DIL ago through pregnancy ... obviously  they don’t have sane nor thinking minds to think about consequences hence the mess. What is the end game of all this cozying up with mistress and having BHR get pregnant ? What about son and Dil marriage , will son give up mistress if they keep her in their  home . What happens to children born like this ...

no they just like their son dont have any brains nor forethought hence creating more mess and thinking it will all be in thier favor .

MIL is biggest hypocrite . She was upset with husband for just showing the care to another woman and wants DIL to put up with the mistress ... 

Like I said before, this is the issue of PIL in Kdramaland. They insisted to get grandchild, grandson to be exact for their next generation. As the DIL didn't want to sign the divorce papers, for sure they think the DIL also wanted to save her marriage. So for them, it's good for the DIL to get pregnant as the baby will save their marriage & they will get the legitimately grandchild too. Mistress will always be a mistress, not till their son divorce with the DIL and marry her, then he can be legalized to her and the child. What choice that the PIL have now? Their grandchild is the womb, must they kick her away and they can't see their grandchild since the DIL still not pregnant now? And the mistress treats them nicely, for sure they will feel bad to treat her like stranger too.

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

HR isn't a bad person

I didn't say she's a bad person. She is who she is. The PIL personally knew the strength & weaknesses of their DIL. So just let them be whoever they feel comfortable yeaaaa, either the mistress or the DIL. 

• Blob 4

13 minutes ago, hsmz said:

I didn't say she's a bad person. She is who she is. The PIL personally knew the strength & weaknesses of their DIL. So just let them be whoever they feel comfortable yeaaaa, either the mistress or the DIL. 

I miss read your post chingu . Sorry Yom Kippur Please GIF by swerk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Like I said before, this is the issue of PIL in Kdramaland. They insisted to get grandchild, grandson to be exact for their next generation. As the DIL didn't want to sign the divorce papers, for sure they think the DIL also wanted to save her marriage. So for them, it's good for the DIL to get pregnant as the baby will save their marriage & they will get the legitimately grandchild too. Mistress will always be a mistress, not till their son divorce with the DIL and marry her, then he can be legalized to her and the child. What choice that the PIL have now? Their grandchild is the womb, must them kick her away and they can't see their grandchild since the DIL still not pregnant now? And the mistress treats them nicely, for sure they will feel bad to treat her like stranger too.

as I said they are clueless like PSH .. have mistress at home and hope for a legitimate child and Korean shows very well show how the illegitimate children are treated as second  class citizens .

24 minutes ago, Green Chilli said:

as I said they are clueless like PSH .. have mistress at home and hope for a legitimate child and Korean shows very well show how the illegitimate children are treated as second  class citizens .

That's why they didn't wanna treat the baby as second class citizen. Even the baby is illegitimate child, but the baby still their grandchild, "the seed" from their maknae, and I can see their love towards the baby together with the mom now. 

They have money, for sure they will give all the best to that child - education, a special place at their home and everything so that the baby will always be PAN not SONG, especially if the baby is a boy.

Just let the writer-nim do her job OK. I know you don't like the way the PIL adore the mistress more than their own DIL, but it's their choice. They have right to adore anyone they like even you curse them hypocrite or whatever you wanna curse them. It's not like they against the law and can be put behind bars just by adore and shower some love to their son's mistress & their grandchild's mother.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

On the discussion whether BHR is a narcissist, it's clear to me that BHR cares a lot about her image and she's a woman of confidence and pride

Its why she boasts and never shares it with her collegues.

some people are born narcissists and some act like narcissts at certain periods in their life.

Her husband cheating certainly messed with her pride. So she attacks him, is filled with anger and she has dinner with a hot guy to feel good about herself.

But she never plays victim and makes excuses for her behaviour- which is what a complete narcissist would've done. Like the 40's guy, they would've manipulated her to make themselves look like these saints who haven't done anything wrong.

But she is agressive, more than narcisstic. Which is why when she found her husband was cheating she hit him, tortured him pettily and now she hit the mistress.

I think this blow to her pride is making her more arrogant, and she appears like narcisst because she is filled with vengence and wants to get a rise out of someone.

At the end of the day a true narcissist wouldn't compromise themselves. They will not try for a baby that they never wanted and try to fix a marraige with a spouse that treats you like an afterthought.

I think deep down she is vulnerable and hates to be discarded/ thrown away, thats why she acts like this. Because she can't handle the fact that she was simply thrown away just like that, for the sake of a new women.

She did try in her own way to be a good daughter in law and she visited him,tried to keep things going.

But she hates to lose and cares a lot about her image. 

I think she's competitive and aggresive, more than a narcissist. Shin Yu shin is a narcissist because he acts like he's blameless and he is renowed man who is the victim of quick, cruel world when he's the one flirting and pursuing multiple women. He belives in the lies he tells them.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, hsmz said:

That's why they didn't wanna treat the baby as second class citizen. Even the baby is illegitimate child, but the baby still their grandchild, "the seed" from their maknae, and I can see their love towards the baby together with the mom now. 

They have money, for sure they will give all the best to that child - education, a special place at their home and everything so that the baby will always be PAN not SONG, especially if the baby is a boy.

Just let the writer-nim do her job OK. I know you don't like the way the PIL adore the mistress more than their own DIL, but it's their choice. They have right to adore anyone they like even you curse them hypocrite or whatever you wanna curse them. It's not like they against the law and can be put behind bars just by adore and shower some love to their son's mistress & their grandchild's mother.

That is till they don’t have the legitimate child , who knows how it will go , and I am sure they know how to complicate matters .

plus they are misogynist and must be hoping for a boy as they have only girls.

Obviously we cannot have stupids to take a moral route or a thinking route .

2 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

MOM talk to son and says hey mistress loves you ... great way of keeping them seperate  .

husband should have done upturn and go away when the mistress was there , parents should not have  invited him to have the food with them. That is helping them keep away.

they basically betrayed BHR then and there

they also planned to invite mistress into their home really , they are like PSH don't know boundaries and responsibility , plotting and assuring mistress that BHR will not find out because she practices and give them a heads up before coming . Great PILs

for FIL basically mistress replaced the dog .

It does not matter whether they liked BHR or not.

there is a relation that exists between PIL and DIL , they are disrespecting that relationship but cozying up to mistress , just like their son who disrespected their marriage .

like parents like son , you cannot expect any better from them.

if none of them find her acceptable , they all should strive for the divorce not make false promises.

side note

Today scene actually garnered more support for BHR than normal .

writers try to portray her in a negative way but most people

are curious of her story more than anyone else , this thread flows because of BHR. Also it is satisfactory to see that she is not a doormat nor she makes it easy for cheaters to enjoy ... she makes them suffer and is doing atleast something close to revenge .

People are unable to a see strong woman still standing proud in face of such deception and lies and not crumbling .

i think they would have loved to see her giving in and silently suffering like 50s wife but na that was not BHR , she made sure they were suffering and no one gets to rest easy nor thier hypocrisy hidden 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I dropped netflix so I haven't seen the first half of this season, I've been checking in on the thread, should I watch the final 8 episodes?  I'm primarily interested in seeing the wives stick it to the cheaters!

• Like 2

How traditional exactly is the 30 family?

It sounds like they live in the Joseon era, keeping the "main wife" for the image and prestige, while fawning over and favoring the mistress.

They even invite the mistress to live in their own house, it's like they are bound to keep two women and treat them as wifes at once. Just pick one, godammit !

3 minutes ago, D27Gjk68 said:

I dropped netflix so I haven't seen the first half of this season, I've been checking in on the thread, should I watch the final 8 episodes?  I'm primarily interested in seeing the wives stick it to the cheaters!

You have to wait for that fam, 40 wife still havenrt discovered the cheating. But you can see 30 wife pull the hair of the mistress.

• Like 6

I don't expect the parents to treat the mistress harshly. They can give her support, even like her, and keep boundaries ... Like not inviting her to live with them when their son is married to another woman. That is horribly cruel to their DIL. Hire the mistress a nurse. The truth is they adore her and never liked BHR, which is fine, but be honest about it instead of moving one pregnant woman in and suggesting the other woman stop working so she can get pregnant. Their voice carries weight. Divorce would have happened already if it wasn't for them. They know their son is unhappy. I really don't understand them. At least it looks like they will finally back a divorce next episode.

• Like 4

Guauh...this drama is really something. Have not watch one were people was as mad as we all are. 

Just one question...this drams is just 2 seasons right...I mean we really could not survive another season...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, roli said:

Guauh...this drama is really something. Have not watch one were people was as mad as we all are. 

Just one question...this drams is just 2 seasons right...I mean we really could not survive another season...

Who knows. It's almost halfway in and one wife still doesn't know, and she's the one with a lot to unpack given her background. I don't see how it can all be resolved in nine episodes, at least not at the writer's pace and considering all the time she wastes on inane conversations. It's really important to spend five minutes talking about sweet potatoes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

She really doesn't have any respect for him, does she?

and also with restaurant scene, there goes with her character ;)

6 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Who keeps momentos of their affair partner and expect for it NOT to be thrown away?

and no need for permission to throw away. It should not be seen on the first place if you want to keep your mementos from your mistress anyway

6 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Betrayed people will be neither reasonable nor rational.

The moment of betrayal is the worst; that your husband has wished her that much evil.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1