[Drama 2021] Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

rocher22

Awwww, from the preview, they must be so in love.......:kiss_wink::love::hooray2:

5rST2N0.jpg

vY1rtiI.gif

cr: dc gall

Just now, Lmangla said:

bawoo should just tell his mom that this woman cheated on him and ran off with another man.

Actually in one of the video clips i posted, chun bae ahjussi spilled before the M-I-L when she overacted before her and BW's sister.   It seems he knows the whole scenario what happened between that lady and BW.  Thats why she is afraid of CB ahjussi.  He is actually dragging her out of Mil's room forcefully but she shows them one of the royal token of her father saying that she is from the yangban family.  

• Like 6
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i hope she is not...she cheated on him and left their home...is she still married with him?

She is just taking the credit of cha dol's mom, that's it and to get on the MIL's good side she shows that Royal token which may be fake too. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

A Real Yangban daughter would never even get near ne’er  do well rough peasant BW let alone marry him or other things with him and have a kid. Even if she was so inclined to rebel her parents would never allow it because of it ruin the reputation of the whole family, cause a huge scandal and make them a laughingstock. And that’s the good outcome... most likely the ending would be terminal for both parties. 

She is no Noblewoman I guarantee. Just a greedy low class cheater. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

This scene from tonite's episode was so heart-warming.  The mother-son duo - Wow!!!!:heart:

1wewnyl.gif

ywxrj0f.gif

KyJCPNG.gif

cr: dc gall

CD:"The mother in that room feels like a stranger to me". 

SK: Since CD was small when that mother left, you should not have memory of her so you feel like that

CD: But when i met you for the first time, i did not feel like stranger at all.

"This is a secret, so only you-mother should know"

SK:What secret?

CD: "I dont think my mother over there likes me either"

SK: Which mother will not like her own child?  If she knows that you thought of her like that, she will be sad.  I will keep your secret but promise me that you will not think like that.

He hesitates and says yes for her sake.

Awwwww...................

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri‘s hit historical drama “Bossam: Steal the Fate” continued to make network history for MBN.

The latest episode of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” earned an average nationwide rating of 8.842 percent, making it the most-watched cable program of the entire night—breaking its own record for the highest viewership ratings ever achieved by any drama in MBN history.

(Relevant portion of the article) 

Cr:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475553wpp/song-kang-and-han-so-hees-nevertheless-joins-weekend-drama-ratings-battle-as-bossam-steal-the-fate-breaks-own-mbn-record

The drama peaked at 10.5℅.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, RobinM said:

BW must have been drunk or not using the  brains that are in is head to conceive a child with this nasty natured person. She is not even attractive. 

CB did tell Nanny Jo that the woman made BW drunk and took advantage of him. She ran away not long after giving birth to Cha Dol. 

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

she has been made to stay in the maid-room. 

so happy he is back!!!i hope he will divorce his ex soon!!!he deserves to be with a woman that loves him!!!i dislike his mother more and more...she is a noble how can she not realize how fake that woman is?

• Like 6

omo, will the left councilor find out the princess is alive? 

from soompi articlehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1475599wpp/yuri-is-seconds-away-from-a-run-in-with-lee-jae-yong-in-bossam-steal-the-fate

MBN’s “Bossam: Steal the Fate” has revealed new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The historical drama is about the fateful romance that occurs when a mysterious rogue named Ba Woo (Jung Il Woo) accidentally kidnaps Princess Soo Kyung (Girls’ Generation’s Yuri), the widowed daughter of King Gwanghae.

Spoilers

With the appearance of Cha Dol’s (Ko Dong Ha’s) birth mother, the walls of Ba Woo’s house are slowly being penetrated, and security is being loosened with Ba Woo away from home. To make matters worse, Cha Dol’s birth mother broke the taboo of letting strangers into the house by frequently allowing peddlers to come in. Thanks to this, Soo Kyung had no choice but to stay hidden in her room, and Lee Yi Cheom (Lee Jae Yong) slowly began to glean more information about Ba Woo’s house.

Lee Yi Cheom, having regarded the actions of the royal guard posted at Ba Woo’s house with suspicion, eventually bribed a woodcutter and heard that Ba Woo’s son Cha Dol had “found his mother,” leading him to realize that Ba Woo had a wife. In addition, he heard from the peddlers that had entered the house that they had broken up a long time ago but it seemed like they only got together again recently. However, Lee Yi Cheom also deduced that his wife couldn’t be the only thing Ba Woo was hiding.

The newly released stills show Lee Yi Cheom seizing the opportunity to pay Ba Woo’s house a visit. Soo Kyung appears in the frame, making it appear as if she only has a few seconds before she is caught by Lee Yi Cheom. Curiosity is mounting over whether or not Soo Kyung and the man who made her out to be dead will finally meet face-to-face.

Yuri-Lee-Jae-Yong-1.jpgLee-Jae-Yong.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “Having determined that she could no longer remain in hiding, Soo Kyung decides to face her fate head-on. Please look forward to Soo Kyung’s resolve as she faces Lee Yi Cheom not as Princess Hwa In, but as Soo Kyung.”

The next episode of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” airs on June 20 at 9:40 p.m. KST.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Also, from the stills above it seems she has been reinstated back as the woman of the family by BW.  Coz of which that Lady would have revealed about the princess out to the person she had spied.  Also LYC is in BW's house.  I am super excited for tonite's episode.  Go! Go! Fighting!! 

• Like 5

Could it be Court Lady Kim who found that woman and sent her over to BW's house? She's always trying to oust the princess for whatever personal reasons she has. She wants the princess dead or stay dead, saying it's for the good of the king and the palace. But I think it's for herself, since she's amassing wealth and power by playing off the king and LYC, and manipulating people from both sides to her advantage. Good thing the princess knows who she is and what she does.

It cannot be the LYC group because they are still in the dark as to what goes on in BW's  household. LYC and his eldest son think they are always one step ahead of their rivals but in fact they are being made to play in their rivals' hands. There have been several instances when they were found out. It's the king's fault why LYC is what he is today...because LYC helped him become king. By allowing LYC to gain more power and authority out of gratitude, he raised a monster, who now wants to swallow him whole.

The cinematography in Bossam is superb. But looking at the drama as a whole, it gets boring in my opinion, They are doing the same things in different locations. Now they are adding more complications, bordering on makjang. Palace intrigues, court drama, power grabbing, spies, corruption, brutality, super birth secrets, hidden identities, puppet rulers.

They could have a tighter story with 16 episodes, without dwelling too much on the palace intrigues and focusing more on the developments in the life of BW, Cha Dol and Chun Bae as a result of the Bossam.

• Like 8

TODAY EP was great our hero is back home!!!Told his mom who she is and he said he loves her...his mother didn't like the idea first ...her beeing the king daughter...but in the end  seems she approves with otp beeing a couple...the last scene was awesome our princess confronted her evil father in law...BW ex told that evil man the princess is alive...the only good thing is he ordered her (BW wife)to be killed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok we have got more 4 episodes to go.  If anybody is interested in watching the episodes live on MBN, just search "mbn on air" and there you go, you can watch it live after some ads.  I just now saw the message from DC gallery.  I tried to watch it, but it was over and the next program started.  

• Like 4

Our princess  is a really a great character. She wasn't mad when she was mistreated by BW ex, but when Court Lady Jo got mistreated, she's mad. When that horrible woman  was dragged out by Bawoo, she thought he shouldn't because they should think of Chadol....And she didn't run when that evil man came to kill her...she opened the house door and faced him...The best part was when HE SAID HE LOVES HER in front of his mother

• Like 5

The ending was awesome.  The left councillor came to BW's house after hearing that the princess is alive.  The Royal guards were dispatched and when he stood in front of the door with his minions SK opened the door, bowed to him and asked "hello, how have you been, left councillor"? Ha.  He was taken aback with her addressing him like that.  Here's the ending video of ep. 16.  Yuri has really performed her role excellently.  I don't have words to praise her and she surely worth  an award.  Her expression with cool and bold attitude. Wow!!!! 

Preview ep. 17

Cr: as tagged

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

"I love that person. Truly, I love that person a lot."

funny...but i'm glad she was punished

ep 17 preview-seems otp will be in danger again...evil father in law plots ...seems will be a letter signed by nobles...could be the prove needed to ruin that familly...also did i hear well?our princess asked her father to let her marry BW?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I WONDER WHAT YEAR IS RIGHT NOW? Kim Ja-jeom launched a coup that resulted in the dethroning our princess father...he  was sent into exile Yi Yicheom was killed, and followed suddenly by the Westerners replacing the Greater Northerners as the ruling political faction. The Westerners brought Injo to the palace and crowned him as the new KING in 1623...will see that happening here?BW grandfather was Westerner but BW  does not seem to like and trust them ...i have the feeling king likes him...i do hope otp will get married ...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2