[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Dramadee24 said:

@Kasmiclooks like we are in the same state, lockdown has been so hard for all of us.  This show has been a saviour while dealing with lockdown.

Loving all the ad libs in the show, I remember during the press meet KS mention SM is fantastic with as lib and the rest of the cast just went with it. Sounds like this was a fun show to work on.

I'm in lockdown in Australia too, it's nice to know there's a few of us here :sweatingbullets:

@ferily I noticed them having so much fun too, but I also immediatly thought of KSH in 2days1night where his energy depletes really quickly! Haha

And maybe more post filming promos seeing how popular the drama has become? Now that filming has ended, even just ONE more, pretty pleaseeeee?

Gosh I hope they keep the filming locations, i.e. boat intact in Pohang for a while, when I can finally return to Korea to visit! The views are amazing.

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

I'm in lockdown in Australia too, it's nice to know there's a few of us here :sweatingbullets:

@ferily I noticed them having so much fun too, but I also immediatly thought of KSH in 2days1night where his energy depletes really quickly! Haha

And maybe more post filming promos seeing how popular the drama has become? Now that filming has ended, even just ONE more, pretty pleaseeeee?

Gosh I hope they keep the filming locations, i.e. boat intact in Pohang for a while, when I can finally return to Korea to visit! The views are amazing.

Haha yes! Kim Seon Ho gets tired so easily on 2D1N :lol:

The filming staff said that they will keep the boat and squid statue in Pohang so you don’t have to worry about it because they will still be there :cutekitty:

What the staff said:

Out of consideration for people who want to experience the afterglow of the drama, the city of Pohang will be keeping the squid statue at Cheongha Market and the boat at Sabang Memorial Park even after the end of filming. Once again, we thank you for giving your love to “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1492020wpp/hometown-cha-cha-cha-producers-beg-viewers-to-stop-visiting-the-houses-where-drama-was-filmed

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

Omo omo.. SMA so naughty here. Love it that they are enjoying themselves (SMA probably more than KSH here). 

And this! I really liked this scene a lot. I wonder if KSH intentionally lowered his voice further, to create the bedroom voice. I cannot. 

Haha SMA definitely had a lot fun there, she was squealing just like all of us, I would not blame her though :w00t:

I love that "Ani" from KSH, too, I can't remember how many times I have re-watched that scene, KSH's voice is so deep and sexy :wub: I can't resist his charms either. This is my second time having such a huge crush on an actor.

@Learry thanks for sharing, those dimple kissing gifs are to die for!!! When I first watched that scene, I found it too cheesy, but I ended up re-watching it so many times because they are the cutest :wub:

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

But everyone, PLEASE stop posting photos of the fishnet turtleneck. My eyes can't handle it. :wacko::lol:

Haha the fishnet outfit will actually look sexy on some people, but Seonho made it look so funny, that dork :lol: He was teasing SMA there, they were not ShikHye couple but KSH and SMA in that whole fitting scene, I was laughing till my stomach hurts :D

HomeCha last filming day today, ladies. Next Sunday is the last episode already, I am not ready to say goodbye yet :(

Pray for a proper happy ending for our beloved couple! They deserve the best :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

18 hours ago, Maetawinz said:

Halmeoni SWAG than me.

Ack!! I love Kellogs cereal so this is awesome!! I just also have watched that episode with her in 2D1N and they were I guess kind of promoting the show in a way (not that they needed it! the show is constantly on the Netflix top 1 where I'm from)

18 hours ago, 7psyche7 said:

And this! I really liked this scene a lot. I wonder if KSH intentionally lowered his voice further, to create the bedroom voice. I cannot. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. :love: Aside from being handsome,  his beautiful deep voice adds to his charm and when it went that deep the fangirl in me just swooned! :joy:

2 hours ago, ferily said:

I can't believe people would even go inside the houses! Pohang has really become the new beachtown destination though and the tourists are really on a high to visit the filming locations. 

We are halfway through the week ladies! -- I can't wait to see more of KSH's serious acting too, that first scene in Episode 12 was really daebak. :weary:

• Like 11

7 hours ago, ferily said:

This last one is for you

Aaarrggghhh!!!! Killing me. :lol:

4 hours ago, EInfinity said:

Haha the fishnet outfit will actually look sexy on some people

Hahahaha. Mmmm......NO. :D

Seriously, though, thanks to everyone for your hard work finding all the great HCCC photo stills, BTS, news, and comments from other sites. It's great to have them all here. This is one thread that will bring back good memories after the show is all over :(:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

the street scene when Uncle DS was carrying Seumseum...     :D

HJ and Bora made me laugh..

Bora - '' I will hang out at I-jun's place every day..

Hyejin -  -''Uncle Dusik place...it has become my den these days..''...  :lol:

I liked how after that  Bora and I-jun turned and looked at Dusik...  lovely...

:wub:

FA_h2tNUUAIUPqL?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Hiii everyone. RL really kept me busy this week and so just now catching up. I am so conflicted re these two latest episodes.

Spoiler

I am happy our OTP is sailing, boring triangle is over, and the whole community remains cute!

but but but my dislike is how our leading lady is now reduced to this immature caricature-stereotype of a woman in love — specifically the whole comedic gag in ep 11 re her physical reaction to being outed and hitting DS multiple times— I didn’t like it at alllllll. I didn’t find it funny or necessary! I get they are in their sweet love phase and there’s a gazillion way to convey the awkwardness but I feel like they did HJ’s character a disservice. 

Just disappointed and for me — it dropped the overall quality of the show. In ep 12, things improved but the drama seemed to lost its focus a bit re the overall plot. I am still miffed re HJ’s character becoming annoying. May take a break and return when the final four episodes are done. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 4

@hallee So far we have 2 previews with Eng subs below:

@Yinye We have discussed about HJ's changes 1 or 2 pages back and I think we have agreed that she has soften up a lot since moving to Gongjin. I found her transformation really cute though, a bit childish, but overall she helps to make DS's life more lively and much more fun :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Chesleigh said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. :love: Aside from being handsome,  his beautiful deep voice adds to his charm and when it went that deep the fangirl in me just swooned! :joy:

Totally get you sista! The fangirl in me swooned so hard. And yes, really looking forward to KSH exercising his acting chops further in the remaining episodes.

3 hours ago, Yinye said:

I am happy our OTP is sailing, boring triangle is over, and the whole community remains cute!

but but but my dislike is how our leading lady is now reduced to this immature caricature-stereotype of a woman in love — specifically the whole comedic gag in ep 11 re her physical reaction to being outed and hitting DS multiple times— I didn’t like it at alllllll. I didn’t find it funny or necessary! I get they are in their sweet love phase and there’s a gazillion way to convey the awkwardness but I feel like they did HJ’s character a disservice. 

Just disappointed and for me — it dropped the overall quality of the show. In ep 12, things improved but the drama seemed to lost its focus a bit re the overall plot. I am still miffed re HJ’s character becoming annoying. May take a break and return when the final four episodes are done. 

@Yinye Tbh I have mixed feelings about episode 11 and 12 too. Happy for entirely the same reasons, with OTP sailing, triangle was handled artfully, and gongjin townies remaining cute.

I also do enjoy the cute moments between DS and HJ in these 2 episodes. It is nice to not have the couple fall into conflict shortly after getting together. However it does feel like the show has lost its focus on the plot, or at least I feel like the story is stalling and that shouldn’t be the case with just 4 episodes left.

I am disappointed the show hasn’t revealed more about DS’ past and the issues he is struggling with while balancing that with the storytelling of DS and HJ’s relationship. And I think in choosing comedy/humor, the writers also ended up regressing HJ’s character development a bit. 

However, because I am such a KSH fangirl, I will definitely keep watching and also keeping the faith that the writing will get back on track with the remaining episodes. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Also, I have enjoyed fangirling with everyone else here! 

• Like 3

While we are definitely going to see the conflict between our beloved Sikhye, i just hope that the writer didn’t drag this issue until it took more than 2 episodes. 

Just like how fast the storyline about the love triangle, the ‘fake’ relationship was not approved by HJ’s parents and the secret relationship ended. Please writer-nim, don’t torture us:sad1:

after all, this is a healing drama.

• Like 5

HomeCha filming officially ended today. Thank you all filming crew for your hard work, to bring us such a wonderful healing drama :heart:

I guess our beloved ShikHye couple will get to watch the real sunrise together this time :)

HomeCha staff praised Seonho and Minah :)

• Like 11

4 hours ago, EInfinity said:

HomeCha filming officially ended today. Thank you all filming crew for your hard work, to bring us such a wonderful healing drama :heart:

I guess our beloved ShikHye couple will get to watch the real sunrise together this time :)

HomeCha staff praised Seonho and Minah :)

lucky drama staff! everyone wishes to be on your shoes so much! :fullofhearts:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 3