[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

2 minutes ago, JustforBulgasal said:

@illaythinking it could be ET telling Hwal that the 2 children told on the bulgas to the village. Hence if those 2 kids grew up to be the ones in his claws at that scene, Hwal might have wanted to kill them as he thought they betrayed him and Woonie. Woonie stabbed him to stop him from killing them?

And he chose to be human after so that she would love him since he was afraid 'you might leave me (for them)' which means this whole thing was 1 big setup by ET

Also did anyone see that same scene where we thought the one clothed up was a baby in possibly siho's arms? On closer look it seems like Shaman lady, and she likely died like how she just did tonight, in Siho and Doyoon's arms :(

It makes sense. However I am not sure about the reason He wanted to become Human just so that She would love him. He was stabbed on the chest so when He turned to be human, He automatically died. there's no certainty that they would be fated to meet again on his next life, Why took so risky road? I lean more toward previous theory that discussed here that He  chose to be human so that SW would be alive.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, illay said:

What a depressing episode..and the preview OMG....

Judging from the spoilers I've been reading, I think I'm gonna wait a few days to watch.  Maybe I'll even wait until ep 16 because I get so nervous when everything starts going crazy in dramaland, and the way Bulgasal is going sounds like a whole lot of sad/crazy. 

I'm one of those who needs to know how it all ends, so I love spoilers.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Maybe Hwalgasal and Sangwasal misunderstood each other. 

Hwalgasal probably was there to save Her and the children and we could see from her vision on ep 13 that in the process he got stabbed probably by people thought + Eul Tae that Bulgasal killed Eul Tae's brother. 

Hwalgasal was disappointed with Sangwasal that he mentioned he despised her. Probably as she misunderstood his actions. 

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Judging from the spoilers I've been reading, I think I'm gonna wait a few days to watch.  Maybe I'll even wait until ep 16 because I get so nervous when everything starts going crazy in dramaland, and the way Bulgasal is going sounds like a whole lot of sad/crazy. 

I'm one of those who needs to know how it all ends, so I love spoilers.

I might also for the last 2 episodes. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bleu Winter said:

Hwalgasal was disappointed with Sangwasal that he mentioned he despised her. Probably as she misunderstood his actions. 

i agree with you they both misunderstood each other...ET had to do with that...we know he wanted to be bulgasal...as i said before SW might be the one that wished to be human and to know the joy of beeing mother ...our lady bulgasal looked so sweet and kind...HWAL was the wild one ...with problems in controlling himself...

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Sang woon 1000 years ago has soft heart for children so I think this is the same reason why She saved young Hwal 400 years later. There is a chance She doesn't know the young guy is Hwal. 

The 2 persons who witnessed ET killed his brother might be Siho & do yoon. That's why Sanggasal was also there. I think both of them grew up under Sanggasal's care.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, illay said:

The 2 persons who witnessed ET killed his brother might be Siho & do yoon. That's why Sanggasal was also there. I think both of them grew up under Sanggasal's care.

i'm almost sure they were ...i hope she will trust him and tell him he was not human but bulgasal ...he wants to kill himself...poor hwal

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Some of my fav scenes from today's episode

- when Sangun touched Hwal's hand and then she remembered the past.

- when Hwal and Sangun put the laundry to dry..

- the scenes from the past..

tbh, that laundry scene is so domestic, they look like a married couple in fight :joy:

damn i knew it, there something deep from the past about uri bulga couple....@#%%^&^!!!!

please save doyoon and siho :bawling: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

the baby is so cute

is it confirmed that SW is bulgalady? wasn't ET saying in the preview that he'll show the true nature of her protector? makes me think that she was a human that hwal has taken (thus one sided love)

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, aria26 said:

the baby is so cute

is it confirmed that SW is bulgalady? wasn't ET saying in the preview that he'll show the true nature of her protector? makes me think that she was a human that hwal has taken (thus one sided love)

2 bulgasals that make one pair. 

SW + Hwal - the originals. Even in past 1000 years both of them have red eyes, black tip of fingers when they turn to their original self. Eul Tae distorts the real truth for his gain. 

Can't trust a word that comes out from his mouth which I don't understand Hwal/SW aren't learning. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, illay said:

New stills

New style for SW. Man they really do try to make such a beautiful person to be low key. It's going to be tear filled episodes I guess. I hope Hwal in this moments of despair starts remembering some past. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 7