[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

it is a beautiful shot..

i could not agree more...our handsome evil boy

now about our peculiar OTP:I LOVE :the way she can see through him and his story, on how much she learned to read him, his thoughts. The way she made Hwal showing his emotions he kept for a long time...I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW !You all remember :"there is only one step from hate to love  " in other words there is a thin line between love and hate...i can't wait to watch how will the writer handle that...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, andy78 said:

now about our peculiar OTP:I LOVE :the way she can see through him and his story, on how much she learned to read him, his thoughts. The way she made hwal showing his emotions he kept for a long time...I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW !You all remember :"there is only one step from hate to love  " in other words there is a thin line between love and hate...i can't wait to watch how will the writer handle that...

Their love story is timeless. 

I like how Hwal and Sangun are strengthening their relationship.    

After a thousand years, they still feel each other.   

But, Im a little disappointed that they allowed a human to separate them...   :unsure:

Eul Tae, I thought the tears were a little sincere...    

f3b3c1e1938f231ba57072ee12839095b2dab414

https://www.tumgir.com/netflixdramas

• Like 4

Lee Jin Wook, Kwon Nara, And More Face Grave Danger Because Of The Vengeful Lee Joon In “Bulgasal”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jan 29, 2022
by L. Kim

tvN has shared a sneak peek at the heart-racing developments that will unfold in tonight’s episode of “Bulgasal”!

Spoilers

In the previous episode of the drama, Min Sang Woon (Kwon Nara) recalled a piece of memory from a thousand years ago. Dan Hwal (Lee Jin Wook), who was covered in blood, was standing in the middle of scattered corpses, and the bulgasal Min Sang Woon wielded a sword at him. As soon as Min Sang Woon comes back to the present, she stabbed Dan Hwal in the shoulder and demanded to know who he is.

In the upcoming episode of “Bulgasal,” Ok Eul Tae (Lee Joon) will rise from the ashes as he devises a new strategy. Furious that Dan Hwal chose Min Sang Woon instead of him, he will do whatever it takes to bring Dan Hwal down.

The newly released photos capture the return of Ok Eul Tae, who became powerful again after drinking human blood. He is with a mysterious man, and their expressions are grim without any traces of laughter.

bulgasal-13.jpg

In front of him are Min Si Ho (Gong Seung Yeon), Hye Seok (Park Myung Shin), and Nam Do Yoon (Kim Woo Seok). Min Si Ho looks petrified, and Nam Do Yoon, who was previously stabbed by Ok Eul Tae, can’t meet eyes with the bulgasal either. Hye Seok defensively spreads out her arms as if she’s trying to protect them, and Kwon Ho Yeol (Jung Jin Young), who is standing apart from them, looks to be in disbelief.

bulgasal-23.jpg

Spoiler

jung-jin-young.jpg

Meanwhile, Dan Hwal and Min Sang Woon are also in a tense situation. Dan Hwal is pulsating with fury, and he looks like he’ll reveal his dark claws soon. On the other hand, Min Sang Woon’s eyes are filled with tears, raising questions about what happened.

Spoiler

lee-jin-wook.jpg

kwon-nara2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1510696wpp/lee-jin-wook-kwon-nara-and-more-face-grave-danger-because-of-the-vengeful-lee-joon-in-bulgasal

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

But, Im a little disappointed that they allowed a human to separate them... 

i know...how the hell did he do it?ET was EVIL...I can understand his feelings about his father love for his half brother...   but killing him?Seriously?Remember Cain and Abel? OMG!I JUST CAN'T FIND AN EXCUSE FOR THAT!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

i know...how the hell did he do it?ET was EVIL...I can understand his feelings about his father love for his half brother...   but killing him?Seriously?Remember Cain and Abel? OMG!I JUST CAN'T FIND AN EXCUSE FOR THAT!!!

Eul Tae killed his brother in cruel and an insidious way..it cant be forgiven even if he didnt kill anyone after that 

:rolleyes:

e1f8be7f01277fadbd2d9e3f02d4b57bee2aa1f8

https://www.tumgir.com/netflixdramas

the cat doesnt trust them...  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

OMG!!!SO THEY REALLY WERE A COUPLE!THEY EVEN HAD CHILDREN!NOT SURE IF THEY WERE THEIR CHILDREN OR ADOPTED HUMAN CHILDREN THEY PROTECTED!They might be Doyon and SIHO from 1000 years ago ...SO MUCH LOVE!

Spoiler

Still crying for today ep...RIP

Spoiler

AUNT...So worried for DOYON and SIHO fate tomorrow

ep 14 preview ...

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

WRITER WE NEED TO TALK:facepalm:

Why everyone must die in this show? Shaman is dead and tomorrow preview is really depressing.:isannoyed: They are going to die to meet in new reincarnations? It's a little bit disappointing at this point. I want answers, i want to know why Hwal lost it 1000 yr ago and killed everyone and when he met Eul Tae? It's a real mess... to much questions and so few answers. I can't believe what i saw in ep 13. Eul Tae is unredeemable, i want him to suffer every single second of his last hours for all the lives he tooke in 1000 yr.

• Like 4

Hwal seems to be head over heels for her i could not agree more...madly inlove!!!we watched him losing control today...that happened years ago for sure

i hope doyoon and siho will survive even if they are  in bad condition...please writer let them alive

• Like 4

i think he hated the fact she loved those kids so much i think he asked her if he is not enough for her...since she was his everything...desperate for herabsolute love my friends...

i can't wait the subtitles to see if i understood right

I THINK HWAL WILL TURN BLIND IN EP 14...WHAT WILL THEY DO?HOW WILL THEY FIGHT WITH ET?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I want to say something about Ep 2. When Sangwoon stabbed Hwal her intention was not to kill him but to turn him again in Bulgasal? My question rises because when Hwal was a child she protected him from the beginning knowing who he was for her in previous life. So i think Eul Tae role fitting in all this mess... He met Hwal he observed his life with Sangwoon and the children and he set a trap...

• Like 4

After flashback 1000 years ago, Hwal and Sang Woon is kind of partner/husband-wife or maybe deities or mythical creatures that stay at the cave. The two children in the flashback are not theirs, probably orphans that looking for help/food and Lady Bulgal is kind with them and eventually get attached (from what Hwal spoken to them). 

Probably both of them hiding for some unknown reason and not sure why Hwal killed everyone in the village. Ms Lee die in this episode and I hope Si Ho survived too! 

So now what kind of monster that kidnapped them. Another mystery will be revealed tomorrow. Ms Lee told that the one with black hole will feed his father's blood. Does it mean Detective Kwon will die too? My guess Hwal stabbed his own eyes to prevent him

turned to Bulgasal and kill more people. This episode is too sad and I really hope this drama don't give bad ending. 

I'm curious which soul will return to the owner? Hwal, Sang Woon? We still don't know what is the real name 1000 years ago. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, orion00 said:

I'm curious which soul will return to the owner? Hwal, Sang Woon? We still don't know what is the real name 1000 years ago. 

Sang Woon SOUL WILL RETURN TO ET!!!That must happen...HWAL and his lady were bulgasals...lovers or husband and wife...she started to love those children too much and HWAL became worried she will leave him ...i'm sure those kids are DOYON and SIHO...wouldn't be great for them to get a second chance become humans and those 2 their children ?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

wow at the last sentence of the preview for 14, hwal says because he wanted to be bulgasal, his family keeps paying with their lives. Im really hoping this does not mean SIho and Doyoon will die!

Also i think he says this because he still doesnt know he was og bulga, just going by what ET told him that he wanted to become bulga 600 yrs ago. Maybe SU will stop him and tell him what she rememebers right before he seppukus himself?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JustforBulgasal said:

Also i think he says this because he still doesnt know he was og bulga, just going by what ET told him that he wanted to become bulga 600 yrs ago. Maybe SU will stop him and tell him what she rememebers right before he seppukus himself?

i hope she 'll arrive and stop him...he needs to know what she remembered...she wanted to be mother...all what HWAL wanted was HER

• Like 2

What a depressing episode..and the preview OMG....Seems to me SiHo & Do yoon will be really dead. Hwall will not try to kill his self if those 2 are still alive.

I still think there's no way Hwall killed those villagers 1000 years ago just because of jealous. It should be a continuation story after ET told his father  that bulgasal was the one who killed his brother. Hwall must be only protected Sang Woon.

I think Hwall be only temporary blinded. His body needs time to recover.

Anyway so sad that Ms. Lee got a fight with Hwal before She died. His talk is indeed too mean for Ms.Lee :tears:

• Like 5

@illaythinking it could be ET telling Hwal that the 2 children told on the bulgas to the village. Hence if those 2 kids grew up to be the ones in his claws at that scene, Hwal might have wanted to kill them as he thought they betrayed him and Woonie. Woonie stabbed him to stop him from killing them?

And he chose to be human after so that she would love him since he was afraid 'you might leave me (for them)' which means this whole thing was 1 big setup by ET

Also did anyone see that same scene where we thought the one clothed up was a baby in possibly siho's arms? On closer look it seems like Shaman lady, and she likely died like how she just did tonight, in Siho and Doyoon's arms :(

• Like 4