[Drama 2021/2022] Immortality/ Bulgasal: Immortal Souls, 불가살

larus

4 hours ago, RobinM said:

Calling it now: Si Ho’s baby will be a girl, the reincarnation of Aunty finally giving Hwal a chance to be able to be able to be a loving father and raise a child well at last.

Interesting but seems unlikely. Then, who is the baby when the shaman was alive? Doesn't people reborn after dying in the show? I think, yes, it will be a girl but the baby girl Dan Sol lost.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, lolly84 said:

As far as the drama showed ET is NOT REDEEMABLE. In all his life as Bulgasal he took so many lives without thinking about an alternative way of feeding, i mean he could have fed himself with animals blood as Hwal and Sangwoon 1000yr ago and Hwal after his new life. So even if in his life 1000 yr ago he was abandoned by his father who never considered him as a rightful son, ET is a MONSTER, PERIOD.

I want to see happy ending but i'm ready for an open ending.:sweats:

My thoughts exactly. Eul Tae has done so much damage and might have even been the catalyst that further fueled Hwal's jealousy towards humans 1,000 years ago that the only way out for him is death.

After Episode 14, I realized that Hwal and Sang Woon are basically the yin and yang type of Bulgasal pair. They balance each other out. I am still hoping for a happy ending... not one that will give me nightmares for weeks.:sweat_smile:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

They tried to hard to make this drama twisty and complex and after a certain point people get annoyed and confused. It’s a fine line.  

So true.  I do like this drama very much and love the slow burn romance.  But there was a point at which things seemed to lose focus, and that was where I think the reveal really should have begun.  I'm still hopeful for a happy ending or at least a satisfying one.....or even just something that makes sense.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, thistle said:

So true.  I do like this drama very much and love the slow burn romance.  But there was a point at which things seemed to lose focus, and that was where I think the reveal really should have begun.  I'm still hopeful for a happy ending or at least a satisfying one.....or even just something that makes sense.

Someone who has watched The Guest, which is the previous drama  written by these 2 writers before bulgasal commented that on that drama, the  writers also revealed everything on 2 last episodes. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I don’t really think the ending will be bleak tragic one …someone will become human, someone will die but reincarnate and a baby will be born. It’s going to be ok:)

Human: Hwal

Dead and reborn: Eul Tae

Baby: Si-ho will give birth and we'll see the father's child.:popcornjackson:

5 minutes ago, illay said:

Someone who has watched The Guest, which is the previous drama  written by these 2 writers before bulgasal commented that on that drama, the  writers also revealed everything on 2 last episodes. 

I think it will be okay until i'll get SangHwal best ending... A satisfying ending that will tell ALL about the story from the START 1000yr ago.:evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, illay said:

How incredibly frustrating!  Too late for Bulgasal but those writers need to change that habit right away.  <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I wonder what actually , Eultae and BulgaHwal  traded with each other for!

Was it Hwall wanted a human family with BulgaLady but it all went wrong since he reincarnated and married the wrong lady and everything conspired against his plan and he end up hating Sangwoon!

We know Eultae wants immortality with his soul intact , I feel! But Hwall took it away from him as a gaurantee to make Eultae turn him into a Bulgasal again and to what end? I'm confused with these theories now!

• Like 5

I personally want Sang Un becomes bulgasal so both two are immortal and can accompany each other forever. ET gets back his soul, die and on his next life , We are shown  that He is running away from human monster who are catching him  :naughty:

If the writers decide to keep Sang un as human & Hwal as bulgasal ( probably ET will be locked inside the well) then I think it's a bittersweet ending. It's kind of sad to think that when Sang Un and family get old and die, He will be alone again & need to get used to it again. He will need to wait again for Sang Un's next reincarnation like Goblin.

If both of Hwal & ET die at the end, then they will be perished. Maybe We will be shown his next life as human meeting Sang Un.

About the teaser where both Hwal-SU embraced each other on a beach...some people speculated that it's for the ending of this drama but I really doubt it. I mean..will the production team be that crazy enough to use an ending as a teaser?

• Like 8