[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

A very cool article written by Choi So-hyun, CEO of Creative Consulting Group Perception . 

It's about the model shoot scene in the pilot: 

Creative consulting is my business, so I always listen to the content around me. In particular, even if it is difficult to complete a drama that is a hot topic, we look at the outline of the planning intention, key message, and persona of the main characters, because the drama contains all the needs and wants of human beings as well as the times in the drama.

The SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, we're breaking up (Jihe-jung)', which started last week, was interested in the previous works of the crew and actors, as well as the creators who are close to the main characters, such as photographers and designers, so they took interest in episodes 1 and 2. saw. When I heard the words “I take care of it” in the lines of the male lead, Yoon Jae-guk (Jang Ki-yong), who is a photographer, I felt something cool, but not exactly like that.

Young-eun (Song Hye-kyo), the design team leader, who entrusts the photo work to Jae-guk, whom she does not know well yet, gives a guide from one to ten, expressing anxiety and worry. It is difficult to predict the quality of the result at the moment of competition, so it is of course inevitable. After listening for a while, Jae-guk resolutely throws out a word. “I do it myself,” he said. It says, 'Now that I fully understand your intentions, stop worrying and trust me. Because I am a professional who can take responsibility for the results.”

In 'creative work', where there is no single correct answer, there is always a push and tension between the client and the producer. The background and intentions are sufficiently communicated, but from a certain point onwards, you need to respect and trust the professionalism of your business to be a good client.

This often happens within organizations, too, and Japanese publishing editor Tsuzuki Kyoichi said in his book Out-of-Range Editors, “The reason magazines that don't look like much come out is purely because of the editorial board. (omitted) The meeting is also a place to tacitly agree on risk hedging to avoid risk.” When a new idea is discussed, if one person's approval or everyone's efforts to agree is repeated, no matter how professional members gather, the result is obvious, let alone an edge. I wonder if there is a special trick because it is a human-to-human job, but I think it can be improved a little depending on how each person works.

If you are in a position to request a job or make a decision on an issue, 'ownership of the job' should be clearer than anyone else. do. If I have to collaborate with experts because I can't do it alone, and if I make that choice myself, from that moment on, I need to be free from interference and take responsibility for my decisions.

Read the rest: 

https://m.etoday.co.kr/view.php?idxno=2078987

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I agree, it looks like they know each other for a long time, especially Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong who first met during this shoot in Busan, except the script reading.

it is really nice to see a casting getting along so well.

if the first BTs video are like that I cannot imagine the rest especially around the middle and the end of filming.

i wish they would have put the scene where Chi Sook is looking for Seok Do Hun, I am sure they laugh a lot.

More comment about the making off

• Like 2