Ci Sha as Mei Xing
Wang Yue Yi as Hong Xiaoyu
Luo Ming Jie as Zhou Wenchuan
Wang Rui Xin as Zhou Wenxing
Luo Hai Qiong as Qin Wan
Feng Jia Yi as Zhou Shengxing
Wang Xi Yuan

Synopsis:

Shi Yi, a gentle and low profile voice actress, meets Zhou Shengchen, a refined chemistry professor at the airport. Despite the brief encounter, both have a deep impression on each other. To save his family's declining clay teapot factory, Zhou Shengchen agrees to his mother's request to get married and take over the family business. He rejected his family's arrangements, and proposed to Shi Yi, whom he has good feelings for. After marriage, Shi Yi assists him in managing the business, and also serves as a bridge of communication between him and the elders. Facing the pressure of family and work, Shi Yi's utmost support and relentless encouragement helped Zhou Shengchen tide through the toughest of times. The couple eventually managed to salvage the business and preserve the traditional arts. However just when they are about to reap the fruits of their labor, Shi Yi gets seriously injured while saving Zhou Shengchen from being harmed. Zhou Shengchen puts aside his career, and dedicates all his time to taking care of Shi Yi. After Shi Yi recovered, they promise never to leave each other's side.

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Love Your Bones Forever 一生一世美人骨 Novel Translations

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] One Life, One Reincarnation – Beautiful Bones 一生一世美人骨
8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Looking forward to this drama for both the leads.  Has the title been changed?  Such a laaannggggg...... title for the drama:tounge_wink:

I read somewhere they are filming two dramas to avoid the reincarnation trope (this is a rumour! idk for sure!)? So maybe one title for the modern one, and one for the historical?

This book had a pretty unique feel to it, mostly interested to see how the author adapts her own story, and esp since the novel was rather vague on certain bits (male lead's family stuff). The male lead was refreshingly straightforward, even if awkward at times, and I really hope they kept that. Female lead was a little damsel-y due to setup, so I hope that's changed too.

• Like 2

Someone wrote that Bai Lu does not fit the book’s description of being an extraordinary beauty and cited Ju Jingyu as being more suitable appearance-wise. Sorry to her fans but Ju Jingyi’s looks have never astounded me. I find the hype around her looks to be overrated. In contrast, Bai Lu has always struck me as being very beautiful and natural. What do you all feel?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

Someone wrote that Bai Lu does not fit the book’s description of being an extraordinary beauty and cited Ju Jingyu as being more suitable appearance-wise. Sorry to her fans but Ju Jingyi’s looks have never astounded me. I find the hype around her looks to be overrated. In contrast, Bai Lu has always struck me as being very beautiful and natural. What do you all feel?

i cannot compare them as both are good in their own way.  But my first preference is always BL.  She is such an easy going(bts), chemistry loaded and best actress who can carry on the drama very well.  I love her so much.

• Like 3

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Forever and Ever 一生一世
9 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, I find Bai Lu's acting talent way much better than Ju Jingyi's. Also, if there's kissing scenes, Bai Lu is way much better at reciprocating a kiss.

Although I liked Blooms of Ruyi Pavilion and the chemistry between Ju Jingyi and Zhang Zhehan, their kissing scenes still needs lots of work. Every time they kissed, their eyes were half open and lips didn't move much.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

I think Ju Jingyi is pretty but her acting is a little...lackluster, I think her look shine little more in still images, so I'd take Bai Lu too. Besides, like you said, Bai Lu is gorgeous. If anything, I think it's Ren Jialun that doesn't fit the role for me, but he's decent in acting so I can be convinced. Neither Li Xian or Yang Zi would have been my choice for their roles in Go Go Squid but they worked pretty well in the drama.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, skibbies said:

I think it's Ren Jialun that doesn't fit the role for me, but he's decent in acting so I can be convinced.

Hehe you are right.  I like his acting too but really worried for the kiss scenes unlike BL who give her all. Since he is married, all his kiss scenes are not deep and the camera man has to work very hard in such a way to fake it a deep kiss.  I don't know to how much level this is true but heard that he signs a contract too for no deep kiss scenes before he signs for it.

BTW, why back to same old title???

9 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Hehe you are right.  I like his acting too but really worried for the kiss scenes unlike BL who give her all. Since he is married, all his kiss scenes are not deep and the camera man has to work very hard in such a way to fake it a deep kiss.  I don't know to how much level this is true but heard that he signs a contract too for no deep kiss scenes before he signs for it.

BTW, why back to same old title???

Don’t have too high expectations with regards to the kiss scenes. I think he’s sensitive to his wife’s feelings.

The current title is Forever and Ever.

• LOL 2

@whome @skibbies Bailu is unquestionably a great actress. I just feel the comment about her looks is unfair. Moreover, she has a certain charisma. I tried to watch some of Ju Jingyi’s dramas before but always gave up after a couple episodes as she doesn’t really draw me. She is pretty but to say her beauty is the kind you meet once in 3000 years is way exaggerated.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:31 PM, bluehibiscus said:

@whome @skibbies Bailu is unquestionably a great actress. I just feel the comment about her looks is unfair. Moreover, she has a certain charisma. I tried to watch some of Ju Jingyi’s dramas before but always gave up after a couple episodes as she doesn’t really draw me. She is pretty but to say her beauty is the kind you meet once in 3000 years is way exaggerated.

I totally agree! In my eyes, I think Bai Lu is more talented. Both actress have their own beauty and is beautiful in their own ways but I never seem to finish any of Ju Jingyi's drama. I gave up on both The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion and Legend of Yun Xi. 

Here are some stills to how Bai Lu's character will look like in the historical portion: 

ROnKVSpsvosEW7WL8DM9AUvuWvNFP-dzbvfMGJGt3hvh8R4ebL7PPc8_LGCHtA51ZwoC2WZ9u3RG=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,117e0000e816ffff-nd

This is definitely a new look for her and I think she looks very different compare to her other dramas (but she always look different in each of her drama xD) More feminine and very young looking, I'm actually liking this and looking forward to it! I hope her character isn't too weak though as she's played many strong female roles before. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading the English translation of this novel by hoju, and because I’m a fan of Ren Jialun, I’m looking forward to this drama very much.  The FL Bailu looks perfect.  I think Ren Jialun does best with an equally strong FL that match his acting skills.  

I’ve heard rumors that a double is used for his deep kissing scenes, but I think his seductive eyes and manner easily make up for it.

I’m looking for an official thread for Ren Jialun, but can’t find it.  Is there one in soompi?

Thanks for the updates.

• Like 2