[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Forever and Ever 一生一世

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

The first two episode went by so quickly. It's so funny to  Zhou Shengchen so socially awkward. 

I feel like he was also kind of socially awkward in the historical drama, it's just that he was also a badass general who everyone respected and feared so he could get away with it lol

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

shiyi's phone number 13141152099
1314 this drama's name forever and ever
11 shiyi
520 I love you
99 forever
1314 11 520 99 forever and ever Shiyi loves you for ever

Oo there's a meaning of it?  Thank u for sharing

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

Shiyi's phone number 13141152099
1314 this drama's name Forever and Ever
11 Shiyi
520 I love you
99 Forever
1314 11 520 99 Forever and ever Shiyi loves you for ever.

i didnt even realised this.. was wondering why she said the numbers out in the show... this number if its real in china should be ringing non stop from last night 8 pm until now !  hahahaa.. love the 6 episodes. he is so sweet. the awkward scientist.. fortunately not nerdy look but the suave handsome guy in a suit . i am touched at all the things he do, like wait at her house and never leave... wont say more here.. do watch. subs available at iqiyi app

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, taekwang said:

i didnt even realised this.. was wondering why she said the numbers out in the show... this number if its real in china should be ringing non stop from last night 8 pm until now !  hahahaa.. love the 6 episodes. he is so sweet. the awkward scientist.. fortunately not nerdy look but the suave handsome guy in a suit . i am touched at all the things he do, like wait at her house and never leave... wont say more here.. do watch. subs available at iqiyi app

So lucky you got to watch all 6 episodes. I have paid for VIP but for some reason, I am unable to access the VIP episodes on iqiyi app.

I love how he is so observant and honest, he retained all of his wonderful traits from the past. Similarly Shi Yi calmly waits for his next move, just like in the past. 

I absolutely adore Shi Yi's best buddy in the current life time. She is the best wing woman one can ask for.

8 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

So lucky you got to watch all 6 episodes. I have paid for VIP but for some reason, I am unable to access the VIP episodes on iqiyi app.

I love how he is so observant and honest, he retained all of his wonderful traits from the past. Similarly Shi Yi calmly waits for his next move, just like in the past. 

I absolutely adore Shi Yi's best buddy in the current life time. She is the best wing woman one can ask for.

Maybe you are a standard vip, a premium vip can watch 6 episodes this week

I only watched episode 1 but I haven’t seen any familiar faces from the previous ancient drama yet. Does any of them appear in this modern one? I had hoped that they would reappear in their reincarnated versions to continue their unfulfilled wishes …. On a separate note, Xi An looks gorgeous - hope to visit it someday soon!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, omiki said:

I only watched episode 1 but I haven’t seen any familiar faces from the previous ancient drama yet. Does any of them appear in this modern one? I had hoped that they would reappear in their reincarnated versions to continue their unfulfilled wishes …. On a separate note, Xi An looks gorgeous - hope to visit it someday soon!

I think the actor that played the crown prince and later Emporer is playing Zou Sheng Chen's bestie in the sequel. That's the only familiar face so far.

• Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, Noona said:

I think the actor that played the crown prince and later Emporer is playing Zou Sheng Chen's bestie in the sequel. That's the only familiar face so far.

Yes, they look very similar. I won't be surprised if its the same actor.

I love ZC and SY shyness. 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2021 at 10:09 PM, ElleSor said:

Yes, they look very similar. I won't be surprised if its the same actor.

I love ZC and SY shyness. 

Absolutely agree! It's refreshing to see Ren Jialun's take on a bumbling noob in love. :wub: 

I'm so glad I made it through season 1 to watch this season! Although I'm always enamoured with costume dramas, this modern season is inducing all the "feels" that I felt were missing from the first. Both Bai Lu and Ren Jialun are doing a wonderful job, the supporting characters are also such a charming addition this time around! :D 

• Like 4