Chen Fang Tong as Liu Er
Zhou Li Jie as Fang Chengyu
Liu Jun as Chai Rang
Hai Ling as Chai Jiuli
Zhao Li Juan as Madame Fang Cao
Fan Zhen as Fang Yuxiu
Lin Zi Ye as Chai Jiurong

Synopsis:

On her wedding day, Chu Jiu Ling (daughter of former crown prince) discovers that the person who killed her father is her uncle (the current Emperor). Just as she decides to seek revenge, she was almost killed by her husband, an imperial guard. Fortunately, she was saved by physician Zhang Qing Shan. Chu Jiu Ling returns with a new identity - Jun Zhen Zhen and assists the Fang family in unraveling the schemes of the Emperor, saving them from becoming victims of a political scheme. With her outstanding medical skills and wit, she then changed her name to Jun Jiu Ling, and heads to the capital to become a physician. After managing to integrate with royalty, she sets out to unravel corruptions behind the political court and win the hearts of people. Eventually she discovers the truth behind her father's death and returns justice to him. She developed complicated romantic entanglement with three different men - son of Duke Chen Zhu Zan, nobleman Ning Yun Zhao and her ex-husband Lu Yun Qi.

credit: MyDramaList

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Spoiler

jxB6b_4f.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Jun Jiu Ling 君九龄
22 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Yay!

Thanks so much.

I'll go look for them.

unfortunately, I think you'll have to wait for someone to do the subbing for the other episodes 'coz I don't know if Youku will do it typically? BTW, I am really enjoying it. E08 has been released as of last evening and the upcoming preview are available in Youku from E09-E14. It's my first time watching Peng Xiao Ran and I like her performance and the character so far, and of course Wang You Shuo (unfortunately, a 2nd/3rd ML).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

unfortunately, I think you'll have to wait for someone to do the subbing for the other episodes 'coz I don't know if Youku will do it typically? BTW, I am really enjoying it. E08 has been released as of last evening and the upcoming preview are available in Youku from E09-E14. It's my first time watching Peng Xiao Ran and I like her performance and the character so far, and of course Wang You Shuo (unfortunately, a 2nd/3rd ML).

I like Peng Xiao Ran a lot. 

I heard she's older...well at least she is older than her male lead in GBMP but she looks very mischievous. 

I am not a fan of the male lead...and I am not so familiar with the other two male actors who I think may be the 2nd or 3rd leads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I like Peng Xiao Ran a lot. 

I heard she's older...well at least she is older than her male lead in GBMP but she looks very mischievous. 

I am not a fan of the male lead...and I am not so familiar with the other two male actors who I think may be the 2nd or 3rd leads.

me too, first time watching the ML, I think he does fit the role - his acting is fine, just his appearance is not the sort I'd prefer. I watched the 2nd/3rd ML that I mentioned just now in the Legend of Yun Xi, Blooms at Ru YI Pavillion and Young Blood, he is rather versatile, can play the silent sort and the mischievous sort, here, he reminds me of Leslie Cheung in a Chinese Ghost Story. Hope you'll enjoy this as much as I am enjoying it too! BTW, check your PM

@realistic2280a join us? (Do check your PM as well)

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

OMG OMG AND OMG...:partyblob:

when I download yesteday I was like wait a minute ...I have read the novel with the same name 3 year ago....o.o and YES it's a same story. 

First, I was addict to the novel version in 2017, until the author seem to switch from this ML to this ML I was so confuse. I was thought all the novel maybe she will be back with her ex husband and than with Ning.....and finally it's Zhu Zan the real ML O.O 

I don't remember a lot...about the story, I know the intrigue about who his the real killer for her father and who was in this plot and who wasn't in the plot. If I'm not confuse with another novel I have read. God I have read too much .....

Anyway, in the novel version, she was really married with Lu Yunqi. 

If I remember well...not sure if I mistake....

Spoiler

She never really love with Lu Yunqi...or maybe she was a bit. Lu Yunqi was in love with her and that why he take so many concubine who look alike her ...hm

wowwww Goodbye my Princess Peng Xiao Ran is back .....sure I'm in!!!! 40 episodes hm...that pretty short from the novel version....with 788 chapters....I hope they will give more information about Zhu Zan

• Like 2

People, I've managed to watch only 5 episodes and enjoyed every seconf of it. Yes, the beginning might be a bit rushed and rugged, everything is happening so fast there were moments  I even had problems catching up with the subtitles :grin:

However, later the development of the story seems to become more stable and rational.  So far it looks to me a bit like last year's Renascence in terms of main plot. 

My favorite moments were 

Spoiler

when Jun Jiuling realised that he is her childhood friend Zhu Zan; and the over one when she wanted to call him by his name  while he is leaving but  decided to  keep silent in the end -  I can literally see Jiuling's emotions and internal struggle. 

Excellent work by Peng Xiao Ran :wub:  

I haven't seen many of Jin Han's dramas, this is the first one I watch him as a male lead. He is very convinsing showing a headstrong and willful side of Zhu Zan, as well as his gentle side when it comes to  his feelings for Jiuling. 

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Thanks for the heads up :D... 3 men? Wow, as if one is not enough.

The plot sounds interesting and will have a look and made comments later ya... :)

actually, 4 men, the first guy she was married to at the start (with her own face), then her childhood friend, played by Jin Han, then the 3rd guy played by Wang You Shou (was was betrothed to the girl whose identity she took) and the fourth is her younger cousin (related to the person whose identity she took), who is not a serious contender, but they had a legitimate wedding (with her new identity) purely for her to treat him, as the family doctor.

Spoiler

Spoiler

(he was poisoned for many years and she has to supervise him taking a bath and it's not polite/appropriate for them to be in that kind of situation, so they are married).

Seriously, that guy is like 15 years old in the drama.  I don't know how old the FL is supposed to be but definitely not that young.

@leo2020 yah, I saw the quality of the subs, the timing is way off as the drama progresses. sigh, hope they fix it. I have been watching it raw and making do with what I can understand/guess. I have a bit of dejavu, PXR because of her dimples and smile, looks a little like the Queen from Renascence (the one that was murdered at the start of the show), if you don't look too long and hard.

@miaka fy watch soon, ok?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

looks a little like the Queen from Renascence (the one that was murdered at the start of the show), if you don't look too long and hard.

Yes, especially with intensive make-up they definitely look alike )))

• Blob 1