[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

OMG I am so satisfied with this drama no unnecessary filler and everything that was added to the book just made it even better I love all the interaction with the supporting characters the wedding and proposal was so touching made me tear up a little they are so cute I need to rewatch it when I get home

lol  the drama crashed tencent and wetv app I’m not sure if that has happen before

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

i have up to episode 30 it's super sweet and cute i loved his second proposal so touching i was tearing at that scene

i pity his colleague who still a bachelor WHAT they called in Chinese 's SINGLE DOG

He was so jealous and envy when he got to know Yutu girlfriend's Qiao Jing Jing a superstar He shocked with an O big mouth expression:scream:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

wow this is the best adapted Cdrama of GU MAN novel i have ever watched Thanks for Reba and Yang Yang their excellent portrayed as jing jing and yutu it's worth and no regrets to watch it 100 stars rates:heart4:

i wanna request an extra epilogue of their biological adorable child and daughter:smooches3:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

The sweetness overflows in ep 25-28.It was nice to see the progression of their relationship over a period of few years without jealous ex's butting in.Family member/collegues turning a mean shade of Voldermort because they are jealous or annoyed at the couple's smooth love life.

I wish we get to see more of mature relationships in Chinese romcoms.

Thumbs up to Jingjing for  comforting Yutu when he gets stuck in failures,disappointmened in loosing the chance to work again with his favourite work mentor/colleague.

Similarly Yutu helps Jingjing take a breather and enjoy a normal life which is hard to come by for a celebrity.

They are my favorite drama couple of the year.:love:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

My scattered thoughts.

This drama is worth the hype and deserves to be hyped because it it is well made, beautiful and optimistic. It was a fantasy with a touch of reality – slice of life with romance. It was such a pleasure to watch.

The development of the love story is not rushed, and once the couple got together, they did not hold back it is sweet, funny and cheesy but not cringey. I loved that they focused more on of Yu Tu's work because it is not common, and it showed that while it is fulfilling, it is actually tedious, time consuming, demanding, and has lots of disappointments. The same with Jingjing's work.  

In the end, it felt like I am part of Jingjing and Yutu’s journey. They feel real.  They are good hardworking “people” so I am rooting for them, I am happy for them, and I am sooo proud of them. They deserve all the happiness in the world.

In the last six episodes, I was laughing, smiling and crying...most especially the last act, I was bawling my eyes out. The overwhelming feeling of finally achieving a dream that you have worked on  half of your life, and being able to share it with a supportive loved one is beautifully portrayed here. 

So I hope all of us finds the Yutu of our Jingjing and the Jingjing to our Yutu.

Also, sharing a nice review that I found on twitter:

https://embracingfiction.wordpress.com/2021/08/17/cn-you-are-my-glory/

• Like 4
  • Love 4

The stars,planets,meteors  beautifully transcended into the marriage reception hall for Jingjing.The pretty decor Yutu's gift to his beloved wife who belived in his ability to achieve dreams.She helped him hold on to it steadfast. He did get conflicted thinking Jingjing was compromising on her wedding wishes for him.Turns out he miscalculated again.Jingjing's sincerity and love for him stumps the brilliant aerospace engineer once more.He makes it up with an honest heartfelt proposal and promises to never ever let his judgement get clouded.

The ideal relationship can only end in a fairytale wedding with the couple shining gorgeously.

What a beautiful end to episode 30.No wonder the tencent app crashed on the day the episodes released.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

ep 29 & 30 subbed.    When you take ordinary and make it EXTRAordinary ...Kudos to this director, this writer and the actors for creating this beauty for us :) 

OMG the wedding venue is totally out of this word....Yu Tu :heart:  :fullofhearts: and JJ you and your dress (I don't know how heavy lol)  look like a Goddess :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, jadore1 said:

JJ you and your dress (I don't know how heavy lol)  look like a Goddess :love:

LOL it's still extremely light for yutu Once he said that he would fight with their future son in law  for their lovely daughter even thought at the age of 80 years old Jing Jing laughed :loolz:and said you are bragging

• LOL 1