[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

SSH last new year, before meeting SJH, going to the beach to take a picture of the sunrise.

mCeXpy2.png

SSH in the new year after meeting SJH, taking a photo of the sunrise through the bedroom window, to escape the dispatch. HAHAHA

pKkBzBo.png

Edited by Siomara Brito
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, Siomara Brito said:

SSH last year, before meeting SJH, going to the beach to take a picture of the sunrise.

SSH in the new year after meeting SJH, taking a photo of the sunrise through the bedroom window, to escape the dispatch. HAHAHA

Ahahaha.

It’s likely possible our theories are correct.

SSH and SJH both love the waters and the beach.

SJH visits her younger sister in Australia every year and never fails to take photos of the beaches in OZ but due to the pandemic, she stayed somewhere remote in SK with SSH :) :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Ahahaha.

It’s likely possible our theories are correct.

SSH and SJH both love the waters and the beach.

SJH visits her younger sister in Australia every year and never fails to take photos of the beaches in OZ but due to the pandemic, she stayed somewhere remote in SK with SSH :) :) 

I hope ssh's wish for all of our wishes will come true, so our wish for him and sjh will come true too!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Siomara Brito said:

SSH last year, before meeting SJH, going to the beach to take a picture of the sunrise.

Thank you @Siomara Brito You're awesome !!!

After finding "someone" in SJH's eyes reflection, now you are showing the latest SSH post and last year's SSH post.
Two different pictures with the same atmosphere, "BEACH"

To fill our curiosity, as Detective Sherlock's assistant, we have to check out:

-  What was the caption "Happy New Year" in the first picture before he met SJH ?.

In the second picture he wrote "I wish all your dreams come true in 2021".

- In the "Merry Christmas 2020" video, he includes the word "lover".

Can we find out what he said the previous year for "Merry Christmas 2019"?

- We have to check in IG all circles of friends SSH and SJH, whether among them there are posting pictures on the beach or at least the atmosphere of the beach.

- We also have to check whether among the 2NBox team, the SSH wing men and SJH's best friend in ILA have similar posts ?.

Why do we need to check their circle of friends, their DM's fellow casts and SJH's best friend?

Because they surely hope Dispacth, netizens or fans don't catch them. So it is as if they were going on holiday with friends, not so obvious in public.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I hope ssh's wish for all of our wishes will come true, so our wish for him and sjh will come true too!

SSH have been wanting to get married for a long time but has not found “the one” yet.

SJH for the 1st time talked about wanting to get married one day in ILA.
So I guess “marriage”’ is both on their wishlist. 

We hope it will come true soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

@ hrkharis The Christmas message that SSH made on 24/12/2019.

QQetO76.jpg

f06u7Mp.jpg

fpdpeS9.jpg

17xWAwN.jpg

LRj7KDD.png

I took a look at the profiles of some friends from SSH and had no posts on the beach ...

The 2020 SSH Christmas message is an answer to our doubts, he mentioned "lovers" for some greater reason that is inhabiting his heart.  :D

67QQcFJ.png

Edited by Siomara Brito
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, Siomara Brito said:

@ hrkharis A mensagem de Natal que a SSH fez no dia 24/12/2019.

Dei uma olhada nos perfis de uns amigos do SSH e não tinha postagens na praia ...

A mensagem de Natal SSH de 2020 é uma resposta às nossas dúvidas, ele mencionou "amantes" por algum motivo maior que está habitando seu coração. :D

Look at his eyes...

The 2020 one his eyes were sparkling but 2019 his eyes were not sparkling...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

21 minutes ago, Siomara Brito said:

@ hrkharis A mensagem de Natal que a SSH fez no dia 24/12/2019.

Dei uma olhada nos perfis de uns amigos do SSH e não tinha postagens na praia ...

A mensagem de Natal SSH de 2020 é uma resposta às nossas dúvidas, ele mencionou "amantes" por algum motivo maior que está habitando seu coração. :D

Bingo!

Spend a Happy Day with your Beloved Family, Friends and Lovers”.

Again, SSH had a Freudian Slip  

He is saying he spent his Holidays with his lover :) :) 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello everyone!  Happy New Year!!!  Long time lurker and first time poster here.  I haven’t been on a message board and shipped a couple in a long time.   
I haven’t watched Kdrama very much and was intrigued with CLOY.  Watched it and loved Seo Ji Hye and Seo Dan.

I’m so glad I decided to follow her and fell in love with SSH and SJH.

Now with the Binjin news, I’m also hoping our couples friendship turned into something more.  

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, My_Minuet said:

Hello everyone!  Happy New Year!!!  Long time lurker and first time poster here.  I haven’t been on a message board and shipped a couple in a long time.   
I haven’t watched Kdrama very much and was intrigued with CLOY.  Watched it and loved Seo Ji Hye and Seo Dan.

I’m so glad I decided to follow her and fell in love with SSH and SJH.

Now with the Binjin news, I’m also hoping our couples friendship turned into something more.  

Welcome to the thread.

We are glad and happy SSH and SJH ship gained another follower with you. 

Yes we all hope that good news will come for our favorite couple

soon :)

Happy Spazzing and Shipping.

happy welcome home GIF by Ecard Mint

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Look at his eyes...

The 2020 one his eyes were sparkling but 2019 his eyes were not sparkling...

Yes his eyes have always sparkled and he has an aura of pure happiness since meeting Seo Ji Hye. He has this uncontainable happiness you can see in his photos and videos ❤ Just one look at him and we can say that he is really happy :) When a man is happy when he is with a certain woman or he is happy even when he just thinks about a certain woman, he must really like the woman :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Patiently waiting for SJH’s HNY post. 

Too busy maybe :)

Her post last year.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xHgASAs5t/?igshid=19g44la5pzada

I must say...one thing about having big eyes like sjh is...her black pupil might reflect who she is with...when she is taking selfie.... just saying... hahahha...

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Siomara Brito said:

SSH was in Naksan Beach. 

source: visitkorea, ig. 

Thank You for your PI work! Read that it is about 2 hours away fm Seoul if one is to drive own car. Looks like he must have gone there with his love one (SJH we pray) for a short getaway to celebrate the New Year :). I am happy for both of them! 

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 4
  • Love 2