[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

3 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

I wonder if SSH knows how to surf or they like to watch surfing events?

The most I can find is this photo saying that he likes to swim. But the photo is not too clear to read.

dsCORkI.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year, everyone! Here's hoping that 2021 will be a much better year for all of us.

And maybe we'll even get a bit of good news from our OTP. :)

Whatever happens, the ship hasn't sunk as far as I'm concerned, no matter how quiet they both seem to be lately. For all we know, the silence is a very good sign. They both looked very happy and content in their latest photos/videos. I just pray that the source of that happiness and contentment is each other. 

Keep the faith, chinggus! :heart1:

• Like 9

Looking at SSH IG photos and it is interesting the only pic with a kiss of a former actress is SJH here.  The second one is a picture in black and white that is just so impactful with theirs looks.   Looking forward to the future not so much from their past relationships.

Photo by #송승헌 #songseungheon on June 29, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child and outdoor.

Photo by #송승헌 #songseungheon on May 22, 2020. Image may contain: 4 people, people walking, people standing and outdoor.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Next role together will be in real life as husband and wife :) :) 

HIS and HERS shots

A1057-DF9-B7-AE-4031-A357-5-ECCE2-CF11-C

I just saw a tweet... and it says no wonder binjin went MIA after cloy ended... so they can spend some quality time together...

Ahem.... is there a similar pattern here?

• Like 3

@Siomara Brito Thanks for all your detective work on our OPT---- truly grateful for having you on this ship.

@fiona628 Totally agree with your assessment...especially in regards to a relationship being too "out there" for public consumption. When you look at actors and actresses whose relationships are under media scrutiny, the longevity rate is...uhm not that long. We only have to look at Hollywood couples to see this. Granted K-ent couples culturally are more reserve and private than Hollywood couples, having to reveal their relationship to their fans is an added "burden" to their already very public persona. That said, the preference is to keep their relationships as far away as possible from the media and fans. And at times, at any cost. 

From the beginning I've always believed that HeonHye and BinJin have many similarities. That said, I am very very hopeful for our couple. I think the difference is this: if Binjin is a luxury liner (their drama was more widely distributed, and their fandom separately and together is pretty massive. Speed though is slower due to various commitments of BinJin to their craft), HeonHye is a submarine (low key drama with limited distribution, fan base is solid, yes, but more understated, the speed that its moving though is quicker which can be attributed to their desire to settle down...soon. IMHO). However, submarines still have to come up for air....get my drift?! :tounge_wink: Happy New Year friends! Have a great first week of the year! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

@mtdgmend You are welcome, when I start cheering for a couple I get a little obsessed with them, my investigative vein becomes more activated. I hope I don't bother with my peculiar way of being a shipper. I really love this couple, I love all the shippers, and I love to be contributing in some way in the forum. :):)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

Does anyone know where in Seoul SSH and SJH live?

Are their apartments close to each other? :) 

SJH is in Haengdang-dong, Seongdong-gu while SSH has an apartment in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu and a villa in Cheongdam-dong  in Gangnam. I looked it up in google maps and it says 29 minutes to get there.

• Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

It's not easy to find out exactly where SSH lives. It seems SSH really doesn't want people and fans to know where he lives. He really values his privacy. Reading a lot of news about luxury housing where Korean celebrities live, the name SSH doesn't come up much.
But with the appearance of the names So Ji-sub, Park Na-rae, Rain and Kim Tae-hee, PSY and other top celebrity names living in the neighborhood, at least we can know that SSH lives there.

Why am I sure he lives in that luxurious neighborhood?

First, in Lee Si-eon's video where he was waiting for SSH at the MBC office to record SSH's ILA reaction, there LSE teased SSH why he avoided when he met Park Na-rae at a convenience store near SSH's neighborhood. And then when PNR met SSH, she said that they lived in the same neighborhood.

Second, I once read an article that discussed the ILA's SSH on Jeju Island. At first viewers thought the villa he lived in on Jeju Island was his. It turns out he said at ILA that he rented a villa on Jeju island for him to live in during the filming of the DM drama. Then a Korean Nitizen commented that SSH lives in a Penthouse in Hannamdong in Seoul, a residential elite of celebrities.

Third, SSH's bestfriends live in that neighborhood, SJS, PSY, dan Rain & KTH (reportedly the couple Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young also live there)

Originally the article was very long, I tried to abbreviate it as needed and translate it:

"Hannam-dong, Luxury Celebrity Homes in Seoul"

Hannam-dong, the name itself already appears in which country this place is located. Surely you already know right? Yes, South Korea.

Maybe for some people it is familiar to hear the name of this area located in Seoul, especially for K-Pop fans. Hannam is so synonymous with K-Pop artists. There is a neighborhood called UN Village in Hannam-dong whose name went up after Baekhyun EXO released a single with a similar title. The name UN Village was again mentioned after Kang Daniel and Jihyo Twice were caught dating there.

UN Village Hill

UN-Village-night.jpg?resize=768,425&ssl=

UN Village Hill. Image source: kavenyou.com

Hannam is in Seoul City which belongs to the Yongsan-gu neighborhood or Yongsan District. Starting in 2010, Hannam has grown into a popular and modern area with a flourishing of cafes, restaurants and boutiques. Moreover, many celebrities who live in one of the elite housing estates at UN Village Hill have made Hannam's name increasingly known to many people.
Rows of celebrities who live at UN Village Hill are;
PSY, Suga BTS, Sin Min Ah, So Ji Sub, Rain and Kim Tae Hae, Lee Jong Suk, T.O.P Big Bang, Park Narae, Taeyang Big Bang and Min Hyo Rin, Han Hyo Ju, and Kang Daniel.

UN Village Hill itself is an elite residential area located near Han River and Namsan Hill. Settlements in UN Village are also known to have beautiful views during the day and at night. The city atmosphere with views of the Han River is certainly an ideal location to live in. Not only that, UN Village is also known as an environment with good Feng Shui.

Foreigner Favorite Residence

UN-Village-Hill.png?w=602&ssl=1

UN Village, Hannam-dong. Image source: quora.com

Hannam-dong, apart from being known as an elite settlement where Korea's top stars live, is also home to ambassadors or diplomats from various countries. Hannam District is one of the most internationally populated areas in Seoul after Itaewon. However, unlike Itaewon, which is known as a tourist area, Hannam is better known as the residence of foreigners who aim for diplomatic missions.

At the beginning of the construction of the area, there were embassies established in Hannam, including the embassies of Slovakia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, and many more. So it is not surprising that diplomat families choose to live in this area. Especially with a beautiful view of the Han River and a strategic location, of course Hannam is the right choice.

High-ranking and high-income people such as successful entrepreneurs and conglomerates also chose to live in Hannam-dong. This condition encouraged Hannam to grow into a center for selling trendy goods such as boutiques, cafes, bars and luxury restaurants.

Source: Your Straberry Milk blog.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

@hrkharis, thank you for researching. 

I must say I admire SSH for being investment savy. SSH and his buddies Rain and KSW are on the top 10 celebrity building owners in Korea. Very Smart of him. 

SJH’s apartment is simple and nice but it has a good location since it is overlooking the Han River. She is a minimalist so maybe that is why she decided not to live in a posh neighborhood. 

3-BC94161-EFB4-4927-A9-D0-27301-EB98330.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

If SJH lives in Haengdang-dong (Haengdang-dong is a neighborhood of Seongdong-gu in Seoul),

it matches what we saw in ILA where the view from her apartment window overlooks a branch of the Han river with a winding highway, such as on the map. 
Meanwhile, Hannam-dong, where SSH lives, faces the main Han River.
From Haekdang-dong to Hannam-dong it takes 39 minutes.

135526287_1582722418587091_6461806522021

The view from SJH apartment window (I Live Alone)

136130290_1582692891923377_2446342594637

The map From Haekdang-dong to Hannam-dong it takes 39 minutes.

Popular places in Haengdang-dong such as;
Lotte World, N Seoul Tower, Gyeongbok Palace, Dongdaemun History and Culture Park, Myeongdong Cathedral, and many more.

Spoiler

0a824b850ece2d0cb67eda2ec163928e.jpg

Lotte World

Spoiler

30203-N-Seoul-Tower.jpg

N Seoul Tower

Spoiler

250119-Gyeongbok-Palace.jpg

Gyeongbok Palace

Spoiler

30183-Dongdaemun-Market.jpg

Dongdaemun History and Culture Park

Spoiler

250067-Myeongdong-Cathedral.jpg

Myeongdong Cathedral

Source/credit: SJH's ILA MBC, Visit Haengdang-dong Expedia Travel

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

If SJH lives in Haengdang-dong (Haengdang-dong is a neighborhood of Seongdong-gu in Seoul),

it matches what we saw in ILA where the view from her apartment window overlooks a branch of the Han river with a winding highway, such as on the map. 
Meanwhile, Hannam-dong, where SSH lives, faces the main Han River.
From Haekdang-dong to Hannam-dong it takes 39 minutes.

The view from SJH apartment window (I Live Alone)

The map From Haekdang-dong to Hannam-dong it takes 39 minutes.

Popular places in Haengdang-dong such as;
Lotte World, N Seoul Tower, Gyeongbok Palace, Dongdaemun History and Culture Park, Myeongdong Cathedral, and many more.

Reveal hidden contents

Lotte World

Reveal hidden contents

N Seoul Tower

Reveal hidden contents

Gyeongbok Palace

Reveal hidden contents

Dongdaemun History and Culture Park

Reveal hidden contents

Myeongdong Cathedral

Source/credit: SJH's ILA MBC, Visit Haengdang-dong Expedia Travel

So that means that SJH lives near the Namsan Tower ... This photo of the SSH ig in Namsan makes much more sense now. Did she invite him for a walk there? Things have gotten more interesting now.

2C3CXmY.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Siomara Brito said:

So that means that SJH lives near the Namsan Tower ... This photo of the SSH ig in Namsan makes much more sense now. Did she invite him for a walk there? Things have gotten more interesting now.

Let’s assume she did invite him but went incognito so people cannot recognize them. :) :) 

So SJH’s apartment is near Myeondong Cathedral. We went to Sunday mass there last time my friends and I were in Seoul but did not see any celebrities. We were hoping to see Kim Tae Hee or BOA but did not. Lol

SJH is a Catholic right?

How about SSH? What is his religion? 

• Like 3