[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Thanks to everyone, i hope those fans and shippers from ig can join here also , so that this thread will be flooded with comments analysis or whatever you notice with our couple, our wish our thread will reach thousands of pages. Guys continue giving your insights here no matter what is it about our heon hye, we should let them feel our existence and our persistence to sail for a long time

• Like 9

That Mutual Attraction evident from the script reading. 

The way SSH looked at SJH, you can tell he was in awe of her from the get go. Who can blame him. SJH is so beautiful even with minimal make up.

9-CCC5-EBB-0-C4-F-4178-9-ED0-3-CBB8-B7-A

SOURCE

• Like 8

@huckleberrymoonriver @fiona628 Hhhmmm--- I've read this article regarding SSH being CEO of BlackSmith Restaurant and wondered if it was the same place they filmed the "Italian" restaurant scene in DM (the one after KHK found out who WDH really was). It wasn't. So I did additional snooping around and found a Facebook page for Black Smith that said it Closed on April 27, 2014.  :(https://www.facebook.com/BSsinsa/

• Like 3

@mtdgmend, SSH’s restaurant is already closed? 

Maybe they now go to SJS’s resto for date night since he also has a resto or they go late night hiking and walking :)

SJH’s Life Bar Guesting
Watch Here:

Spoiler

SJH’s relationship advise, “Smile”
16-ED950-B-F0-F7-4-E6-C-995-C-3-F90918-C

SJH said guys don’t hit on her but her BFF SSY said “She is Lying”. Lol

SSY to SJH is like KSW to SSH, SSY is giving SJH away. They have an adorable friendship. 
AF900-F5-B-20-C4-4-BCC-801-F-49-A14451-B

SSY said “She hides herself too much. Nobody wants to flirt with her”. Awwww!
A lot of Guys hit on you SJH. 

You are just too clueless. :) :) 

EDECFBB9-63-B9-40-FE-B575-8560-D2919-A50

She does not have a BF at that time since most of the roles she played are cold characters and the guys find it hard to talk to her 

Spoiler

9-D1-F3-C99-3-EA9-489-B-BA6-D-5-AE4-D590

She Told SSY to pretend that she’s not into the guy she like so much.

Hmmmmh.

Spoiler

0-EE528-AD-6504-4-C20-AEE1-731-A6-C76938

Now we know why she does not have a BF before. 
She was very guarded. 

But not anymore.

She now has a guy who smiles/laughs with her, talks to her, flirts with her, always gets her attention.

:)

Right Guys? 

Episode 1 Wink GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@fiona628 With SSH's posting of the "cookbook" in Oct, AND the current pandemic that has all of us sheltering in place, it is VERY possible that there's a lot of cooking going on privately. Explains the chubby cheeks and happy smiles that both of them are wearing right now.  AND yes, let's not forget the  walks along the Han River; walks to see the the night lights; and watching the sunrise by the ocean. :approves:

• Like 10

@mtdgmend

Imaginary conversation between our couple (SSH and SJH) .....

135854460_1583869411805725_4076905329115

Spoiler

135861795_1583869401805726_3398796709237

Spoiler

136186856_1583869491805717_2761816181763

Spoiler

136413542_1583869425139057_8272969537986

Spoiler

135870739_1583869438472389_1993700017625

135929420_1583912981801368_7211786365364

Spoiler

136075722_1583960641796602_5593764818102

Spoiler

136137905_1583913001801366_1972833988240

Spoiler

135860286_1583912938468039_8682323567657

Spoiler

136708430_1583912921801374_5323077172903

Spoiler

136026425_1583913038468029_6138735670030

Spoiler

136488262_1583960325129967_3223957367822

Spoiler

136157716_1584151668444166_4740584035996

One morning she receives a notification in her cell phone ......

136750543_1584626821729984_2500684583404

Spoiler

136467344_1584626815063318_5898264165967

He posted a cookbook on his social media .... 

Spoiler

136049959_1583960358463297_8065098774584

She laughs happily because she knew very well that it was his secret love message for her....

Spoiler

137296642_1584626828396650_4051770361815

The End ...

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hello, my friends!

I am back for another theory.

There is a theory in my mind about SJH being asked to marry him in the first minutes of sunrise, in front of that window of the room, so SSH put the phrase "I wish that all your dreams come true in 2021". I saw several videos of people on that beach too, the koreans are not intimidated by the harsh winter to see the first sunrise of the year 2021, it seems to be a custom there to do this on the first day of the year (photo ig).

aGjirPh.png

YPntTJP.png

The photo of another ig user in the new year has the same look as the SSH photo, changing only the angle. For sure I say that he took that photo in the new year and not 3 months ago.

SSH as well as we watched the ILA and know that SJH said he wanted to be married at that time (2020). In an interview, SSH also said that his wish for his 40 years is marriage (2018). Their thoughts are very aligned.

XVvZVxy.jpg

Spoiler

lF8fxcr.png

SJH disappeared from the planet since December 15 and did not wish the fans a Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year. Before Christmas, she must have struggled to make spicy pork or the pork rib stew (Galbi-jjim) for SSH, and in the new year the two were with the small trip to the beach, and SSH may have made the surprise of the wedding proposal to her in Jukdo Beach, so she disappeared since then. 

Spoiler

BIAelYi.jpg

It was a loving end of the year for both of them. My delirious mind thinks that now. Hahaha. :wub::):)

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, Siomara Brito said:

Hello, my friends!

I am back for another theory.

There is a theory in my mind about SJH being asked to marry him in the first minutes of sunrise, in front of that window of the room, so SSH put the phrase "I wish that all your dreams come true in 2021". I saw several videos of people on that beach too, the koreans are not intimidated by the harsh winter to see the first sunrise of the year 2021, it seems to be a custom there to do this on the first day of the year (photo ig).

The photo of another ig user in the new year has the same look as the SSH photo, changing only the angle. For sure I say that he took that photo in the new year and not 3 months ago.

SSH as well as we watched the ILA and know that SJH said he wanted to be married at that time (2020). In an interview, SSH also said that his wish for his 40 years is marriage (2018). Their thoughts are very aligned.

Hide contents

SJH disappeared from the planet since December 15 and did not wish the fans a Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year. Before Christmas, she must have struggled to make spicy pork or the pork rib stew (Galbi-jjim) for SSH, and in the new year the two were with the small trip to the beach, and SSH may have made the surprise of the wedding proposal to her in Jukdo Beach, so she disappeared since then. 

Hide contents

It was a loving end of the year for both of them. My delirious mind thinks that now. Hahaha. :wub::):)

Thank you for your theory which is a big possibility :) Maybe SSH is giving us fans a hint by saying "I wish all your dreams come true in 2021". Maybe all his dreams will come true this year which includes getting married and starting a family. I read somewhere in an interview that he wants a lot of kids when he gets married. I think our OTP has already given us hints that they are dating just like BINJIN. When SSH liked several videos of him and SJH in IG in the 3 accounts of MBC just like when Son Ye Jin liked pictures of Hyunbin and her together. When SSH said in the Japan interview that SJH is the one who comes to his mind when asked who he would like to have dinner with, I believe that is a big hint. Also when both SSH and SJH laughed heartily when SSH mentioned that recently the delivery system in Korea has been well established, I believe they share something that only the two of them understand :) And when one of SSH's bff said that he is not picking up the calls from him because SSH is busy and lives in another world. We all know that SSH was not busy with a show since Dinner Mate ended and only shot for guestings in Gamsung Camping and for CF of the health drink he endorses. The only thing I can think that he is busy with is spending his time with SJH and maybe planning their future which hopefully happens really soon :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@mtdgmend,  Super Agree!

And both of them being MIA on social media hibernating somewhere equals spending time together.

Yes, i agree too , its too quiet and deafening they must be cooking something they dont want us to know, its a secret recipe only the two of them share or might be TTEOKBOKKI especially made by ssh, hahaha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Thanks Fiona628, for sharing SJH’s Life Bar Guesting video.  Helps explain how SSH got overwhelm by SJH and why his playfulness was able to crack a hole in her shield.  SJH gray shirt with the red heart, conservative makeup at the readings was an intriguing look that SJH pulled off to perfection.  SSH was probably thinking really a heart and those eyes for someone I thought might be a bit cold.  Suddenly he came away surprised, intrigued and in someways in awe of the actress that at first probably thinking would not have been my pick for the part.  This was conveyed initially with the director where the director reassured SSH.

With COVID 19, I could see where SJH could of suddenly had more interest in cooking but this would probably be in the March to May window.  So why are we talking more towards 4th quarter unless suddenly it became a personal priority.  What suddenly changed?  Why suddenly ILA?  Hmmmm.  Interesting with the meal choices and what type of wine pairs well with those two dishes.  Spicy pork goes well with a savory pinot noir (red) as well as a chardonnay (white) although I would go with a meritage wine (red blend) or Chianti (red).  SSH looks very comfortable with a glass of red wine especially with ties to the former Italian restaurant.  

The SSH delivery system comment was so strange that I was wondering is this a Korean term but with SJH laugh it gave it away (big crumb).  There is a lot of comfort between the two because of the Japanese fan meet with both of them.  This was a huge benefit for SJH because of SSH popularity there.

• Like 5

In my researches at never, I found out that SJH already did a CF in 2005 with his personal SSH friend, Kwon Sang Woo. They also participated in a fanmeeting and autograph session together. 

uZvN20o.png

77yW5Zp.png

jXSoysq.png

rKIDUJs.png

FuZpNQk.png

And it was KSW who tipped off Rain's video about the disappearance of SSH, even without being busy with his schedule.

jA74ON8.png

Rain still says that SSH is alone ...

9rvGV8e.png

But KSW rebuts his answer ...

u5dKUrb.png

dCTMMUF.png

Fate is really acting among our lovebirds, even without them knowing ...

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@hrkharis, Dinner Mate is pretty much a story where SSH and SJH are playing their real life personalities. For all we know your imaginary conversation might have happened already. :) :) 

@Jimmy Greene, just to mention another coincidence pointed out in IG OTP fandom, SJH was wearing the same sweater that SSH have. This probably took him by surprise. Plus he was of course mesmerized by her beauty. He probably told his DM Director Friend he was so right in picking SJH to play WDH. SJH was the perfect choice. 

86-A05461-9-A6-D-4-A96-8-B37-09-DFC05453

@Siomara Brito,  I like your theory.

May I know what CF SJH did with KSW? 

Gosh even then SJH was so beautiful

Having met SJH in the past, I bet KSW understands his buddy SSH has no time to hang out with him especially when he knew that SSH is busy pursuing SJH. I would even think KSW told SSH “You’re a lucky guy. SJH is one hell of a catch. Don’t let her slip away”

He understands SSH needs to prioritize his lovelife so he can settle down soon. :) :) 

It’s really funny that despite being in the business for 15 years and have crossed paths with SSH’s circle of friends such as KSW, Shin Dong Yup, Lee Si Eon, On Joo Hwan, Lee Dong Wook (SSH’s Labelmate from King Kong. He did a photoshoot with SJH) and yet she has never met SSH until DM. 

Now that’s destiny.

They are fated to meet and fall in love.

Love all your inputs, theories, analysis, comments.

You guys rock!

Keep Sailing.

We will have our good news one day..

For all we know maybe SSH and SJH themselves or their staff are reading our forum and fulfill our wish soon. 

dog smile GIF

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

@rkharis, Dinner Mate adalah cerita dimana SSH dan SJH memainkan kepribadian kehidupan nyata mereka. Untuk semua yang kami tahu percakapan imajiner Anda mungkin sudah terjadi.:) :) 

@Jamur_kejangSebut saja kebetulan lain yang ditunjukkan di fandom IG OTP, SJH mengenakan sweater yang sama dengan yang dimiliki SSH. Ini mungkin membuatnya terkejut. Ditambah dia tentu saja terpesona dengan kecantikannya. Dia mungkin memberi tahu Teman Direktur DM-nya bahwa dia benar dalam memilih SJH untuk bermain WDH. SJH adalah pilihan yang sempurna. 

86-A05461-9-A6-D-4-A96-8-B37-09-DFC05453

@Brigez_cilacap, Saya suka teori Anda.

Bolehkah saya mengetahui apa yang dilakukan CF SJH dengan KSW? 

Astaga bahkan SJH sangat cantik

Pernah ketemu SJH dulu, saya yakin KSW mengerti sobatnya SSH tidak punya waktu untuk bergaul dengannya apalagi saat tahu SSH sibuk mengejar SJH. Saya bahkan berpikir KSW memberi tahu SSH, “Kamu orang yang beruntung. SJH adalah salah satu tangkapan. Jangan biarkan dia lolos "

Dia mengerti bahwa SSH perlu memprioritaskan kehidupan cintanya sehingga dia bisa segera tenang. :) :) 

Sungguh lucu meskipun telah menjalankan bisnis selama 15 tahun dan telah berpapasan dengan lingkaran teman SSH seperti KSW, Shin Dong Yup, On Joo Hwan, Lee Dong Wook (Labelmate SSH dari King Kong. Dia melakukan pemotretan dengan SJH) namun dia belum pernah bertemu SSH sampai DM. 

Nah, itulah takdir.

Mereka ditakdirkan untuk bertemu dan jatuh cinta.

Cintai semua masukan, teori, analisis, komentar Anda.

Kalian keren!

Terus Berlayar.

Kita akan mendapat kabar baik suatu hari nanti ..

Untuk semua yang kami tahu mungkin SSH dan SJH sendiri atau staf mereka membaca forum kami dan memenuhi keinginan kami segera. 

anjing tersenyum GIF

Can i add i though sjh is ssh fandom coz have track sjh always like ssh ig even when ssh still hv gf, thats why one reason she accept dm to meet her idol, or might be ssh also already know her But that time he not mention her coz he busy and have someone closed with him, but my theory is sjh really fans of ssh thats why need long time to hv bf she want like someone like her idol is ssh and the dream Come true... Hope her pray in italy is the answer of god what she want 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, S. jayanti said:

Can i add i though sjh is ssh fandom coz have track sjh always like ssh ig even when ssh still hv gf, thats why one reason she accept dm to meet her idol, or might be ssh also already know her But that time he not mention her coz he busy and have someone closed with him, but my theory is sjh really fans of ssh thats why need long time to hv bf she want like someone like her idol is ssh and the dream Come true... Hope her pray in italy is the answer of god what she want 

SJH may have unfollowed SSH’s IG when DM started filming as now can’t see her following his IG. Or did you mean she has liked his previous posts before? 

@fiona628  

They made the CF for GS eStore, there are some videos of CF on naver but they didn't upload here.

Now changing the subject ...

Dinner Mate was a drama that began to be scripted for production in 2015, to be starred by actress Shin Min-a but the script didn't work out very well and they ended up giving up. In 2017, they returned with new scripts for Dinner Mate adapted for the actress Park Bo Young, but once again the adaptation didn't work either, the script didn't fit with the main actress and they gave up producing. Then the role was offered to be starred by actress and singer Hyeri next to SSH, but she ended up refusing (2020). After all this, the role was finally offered to our beloved Seo Ji Hye in 2020 and she ended up accepting, and today we are gathered here because of the electrifying chemistry of these two. I believe in fate, after discovering all the difficulties to make the script adapted to their actresses, but only SJH was the one who performed this role. This role was to be hers, she is Woo Do Hee, as the director said at the presscon. If it wasn't for DM, maybe she would never know SSH more intimately and they wouldn't get along so well.

• Like 4

2 menit yang lalu, yappy berkata:

SJH mungkin telah berhenti mengikuti IG SSH ketika DM mulai syuting karena sekarang tidak dapat melihatnya mengikuti IG-nya. Atau apakah pendapat Anda tentang posting sebelumnya? 

Yes sjh hv history to like ssh ig since 2015/2017 i saw it in ssh fans ig

• Like 1

@hrkharis Love the "imaginary conversation". wink, wink.

@fiona628 Yes, Yes, Yes!

@Siomara Brito Great theory!

I posted a while back that I think SSH and SJH were already introduced prior to the first reading of the DM script, because they do move in essentially within the same circle of K-ent friends...friends of friends, other stars who they worked together with, etc. To me the degrees of separation between them is too small.

Happy weekend to all! It seems to be a chilly one all over---- so keep warm friends!:ok: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1