[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

I was looking at the last two pages and I wanted to point out that page 150 and now page 151 are some of the best pages we have had.  When I started following DM here I think the ladies we’re 67 pages in.  One of my favorite writers continues to be HRK Harris.  The two postings on 150 were an absolute treat to read especially the second one.  The correlation between various movies/shows and DM were accurate one on the money.  

This is what a 150 pages and first year anniversary can bring which are a true celebration.  I had to open a bottle of champagne to do it right and it was early in the morning.  

I really enjoyed the discussion on apparel/watches/purses that have been recently shared.  Fiona  I have no clue were you are getting all these photos from.  You must have 13 years of photos for SJH and SSH.

i truly believe we are going to have a good week this week and Janeozten has now peaked my interest in Voice 4.  Will SSH speak some English since he is an English cop helping in Korea?  

I am hopeful we might get two glasses of red wine on a table. Simple.

Maybe they would take a trip to the US in which they could call it a Vaccine  trip since the vaccines are appearing to be rather availbe.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

To commemorate Dinner Mate’s 1st Year Anniversary, re-posting my favorite scenes from the drama. 

A894-C6-CD-9-FA2-4-F60-B099-FCF14-ACED4-

F0177-F81-59-A5-4836-8-AF3-79-CF5-DEA938

D72-F25-D5-E099-4-E83-95-BF-A0-F5-B3642-

Spoiler

0-DF16-BEA-79-CE-4-E7-A-AEA9-C1-ADDE7530

71-A5-F6-EC-D2-D4-48-FC-80-B2-E64289-F27

479-A4832-4-A13-4-C3-C-917-A-2-B7784-AA4

40-C9-F77-F-7-E20-4732-9591-26-E4-F568-E

On 5/24/2021 at 7:16 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

Fiona  I have no clue were you are getting all these photos from.  You must have 13 years of photos for SJH and SSH.

@Jimmy Greene, I love digging their past pictures and articles

One, I get to know more about them and in the process love them even more

Second, pictures paint a thousand words. Just looking at their photos is better than having it described

I shall continue posting and sharing!

• Like 4
  • Love 8

One of the elements I love about Dinner Mate is the OST.

The songs are freakin good and totally represent KHK's and WDH’s Love Story

Reading the comments prove there are a lot of Low Key Shippers!

They are everywhere. 

Note: Turn on cc for English subs

This vid is almost at 1M views

This comment on this vid made my day.

”The plot is perfectly made. It’s like Serendipity but better and realistic. SSH and SJH has a top notch chemistry”. 

This vid is at 1.2M views

Spoiler

Happy Listening! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2

“Voice 4” Promises High Tension And Thrills In Posters Starring Song Seung Heon And Lee Ha Na

“Voice 4” has released two versions of its main poster!

“Voice,” which aired its first season in 2017, is a drama about an emergency call center and the employees who fight crime using the limited information they get from the urgent calls they receive. The fourth season will pit the Golden Time Team against a vicious murderer with extraordinary hearing abilities that rival their own.

Lee Ha Na is reprising her role as the ace voice profiler Kang Kwon Joo, while Song Seung Heonjoins the cast as Derek Jo, a unit leader from the Los Angeles Police Department.

The first poster shows Derek Jo and Kang Kwon Joo facing off against the villain, who has the same amazing hearing abilities as Kang Kwon Joo. In the poster, Derek Jo faces danger head-on, while Kang Kwon Joo focuses all her hearing abilities on the new threat. The villain stands between them with twin axes in her hands, highlighting her dark and menacing 

942-F56-E8-D057-4-A70-80-CB-676-CA533-F8

The second poster draws attention to the concept of “sound,” which is central to the “Voice” series. Derek Jo, a perfectionist who fights for every scrap of life to be found at a crime scene of death, radios for help, while Kang Kwon Joo stands a little apart from the scene as a voice profiler who searches for the sound of life in an emergency call.

BD87-FC30-9-BAB-4-A61-9-B23-66-AEF7-B374

Both captions read, “A sound that we cannot lose.”

“Voice 4” premieres on June 18 at 10:50 p.m.

SOOMPI ARTICLE

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471222wpp/voice-4-promises-high-tension-and-thrills-in-posters-starring-song-seung-heon-and-lee-ha-na

• Love 6

Drama Popularity, Cosmetic Models Industry

In recent years, with the spread of Corona, online video services(OTT), including Netflix, have become popular as the time to stay at home has increased. In particular, the popularity of actors who have starred in dramas has risen as they have become a trend. 

As the drama became popular, cosmetic brand models also showed signs of change. In conjunction with the K-Pop craze, the cosmetics industry, which has been selected as an idol model to capture the global market, has recently adopted a popular drama protagonist, or a newly aspiring new model, one after another.

In recent years, many of the actors in the drama have appeared as cosmetic models. The leading drama is SBS's " Penthouse." Penthouse, which introduced a rare season system on the airwaves, was selected as a cosmetic model by the actors when Season 2 ended. 

Kim So-yeon, the lead actor, was selected as the model for Celltrion's Cellure, and Joo-min, the actor who was at the center of the incident in Season 1, was selected as the model for Marmonde and Kim Young-dae was selected as the model for BeREADY.

In addition, Han Ji-hyun, who made an intense impression, Needley, Choi Ye-bin, Senka, and Kim So-yeon, Eugene, who had a fierce engagement, was selected as a dual sonic model for Zion Medical Tech, a company specializing in skin beauty devices

Cha Eun-woo, the main character of the webtoon original tvN drama "Goddess Ganglim", which received a great response from young people, was selected as a model for Party, and Moon Ga-young was also a model for cosmetics brand Dermapam, beauty device brand Barnab, and hair tool brand Bodana at once. Kang Min-ah, who came out as a friend of Moon Ga-young in the play, was also selected as a model for beauty device face Factory and cosmetics brand Giverny.

In addition, the lead actors of the JTBC drama "Itaewon Klaas", which attracted great popularity last year, Park Seo-joon, Kim Dami, Kim Dong-hee, Security-hyun, and Lee Joo-young, were also selected as cosmetic models.

The main characters in the drama, which is released exclusively on OTT services such as Netflix, are also stepping up as cosmetic models.

Song Kang, who rose to stardom through Netflix's "Sweet Home," was selected as a model for imported cosmetics brand Benefit, Lee Si-young, who was noted for his intense charisma, Amos Professional, Klio, and Kyu-young Park were selected for the 100LABS(ILGONG Labs) model.

In addition, the recently popular SBS drama Paragon Taxi's expression Ye-jin was selected as an Estra model, and Posula Kim Sung-yeong, Necker Cheon-woo-hee, Kinev Han-ye-ri, etc.were selected as models.

In the cosmetic brand shop market, which was considered a battleground for idols, actors are taking place one by one. Misha, Korea's first cosmetic brand shop, selected Ji-Hye Seo, who was greatly loved in the drama `Crash Landing on You,'' which gained popularity last year. I chose Yoon Jung as a model. Shin Se-kyung, who once again showed off her presence through the drama Run On, is also active as a Banila co model.

14774-EEE-CCA9-4-ED0-BE04-2559-EEFA7-D77

A cosmetics industry official said,”There is a growing number of cosmetic companies that use actors in recent years, but there are still many cases where K-pop stars are used by importers, “and”However, it is clear that the popularity of OTT channels and dramas in recent years has led to rising stars in dramas that are not the best beauties in Korea."

On the other hand, there is an increasing number of cosmetic models for actors, but there are also cases where K-pop stars who are popular locally to capture the global market or prefer global models. In recent years, Tukul Force School has selected Momoland as a global model, and APU has set up two members, Sana and Dahyun, to capture the Japanese market. In addition, Dr. Ji modeled NCT Sacrament, Amuse Red Velvet Sage, and Maybelline New York ITZY.

TRANSLATED ARTICLE
http://www.meconomynews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=53724

• Love 7

097542-F2-DDB0-4-B2-D-A4-B1-90-BCC362866

Director Kim Ji-woon and Lee Sun Gyun Dr. Brain Director Im Pil-seong participated in directing

According to the film industry on the 26th, director Im Pil-seong said'Dr. He is in charge of directing some of the episodes of'Brain'. 'Dr. Brain', based on the popular webtoon, is a science fiction thriller that deals with the emotional journey of a brain scientist who is obsessed with new technologies that can access consciousness and memory contained in the brain. As the family gets caught up in a mysterious event, the protagonist draws a picture of what happens as the protagonist connects to the brains of those involved in the event, including his wife, to collect memories in order to solve the mystery of what happened to them and why.

'Dr. Brain' is the first drama directed by Kim Ji-woon, who directed'Boots, Hongryeon','Sweet Life' and'Secret' as Apple's first Korean work. Including Lee Sun-gyun, Yoo Tae-oh, Son Seok-gu, Lee Yoo-young, and Seo Ji-hye will appear.

Unlike the directing of Team A and Team B in other drama production systems, Director Im Pil-seong is in charge of specific episodes and sequences. Director Im Pil-seong, who directed'Antarctic Diary','Hansel and Gretel', and'Madam Kick-Duck', is known to be in charge of an episode in which psychological tension is drawn densely in the six-part series'Dr. Brain'. This production method is the back door that director Kim Ji-woon proposed to Apple to establish an effective system for drama production.

'Dr. Brain' is expected to be released along with the launch of Apple TV Plus in Korea.

TRANSLATED ARTICLE

https://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2021052614354467648&ref=

• Like 2
  • Love 3

http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/voice4/4/Contents/Html

f132659708231395697-0.jpg

Derek Joe (Song Seung-heon)LAPD Gang Team Leader + Golden Time Team Dispatch Team Cooperation Criminal

A principal detective who saves his life at the scene of death
"If you want to live as a human even now, pay the pride." As a 
child, he lost his parents and was adopted into the house of an American police officer with his younger sister, and grew up in the United States.
He started working as a crime scene monitoring team(CSU) under the LAPD based on his on-site leadership ability and sturdy physique, and he iscurrently the gang leader of the LAPD Olympic Police Department. He leads the LAPD gang team with overwhelming charisma that uses the CSU experience with medical skills
learned in medical school if emergency first aid is required, but with the obsession that can not tolerate even small mistakes in order to clear the prejudice of adoption and Asian origin. In principle, the team members resent them. However, there seems to be a hidden reason for him to have such a fierce compulsion that heis called Mamba (of the Cobra family, he is poisonous and agile)...

Screenshot-20210527-083846-Chrome.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210527-083900-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20210527-083911-Chrome.jpg

Spoiler

• Love 6

His and Hers Harper’s Bazaar Photoshoot

SSH:  May 2014 Issue

E6-F2-AD29-3920-46-C4-B4-B7-59042-B662-E

Spoiler

BD911506-8989-4-ABC-89-E1-EE8-BE0-FA02-C

D08299-B7-183-F-4-B8-A-B6-DC-6-F38-CEF34

SJH: February 2016 Issue

91-E6-D37-C-AA29-4-F29-99-E3-A86-BB2-A38

614787-C5-1-D39-4-CAA-ACC9-CE21-FC047-CF

Spoiler

426-EAE52-33-F3-470-F-9369-FA8-E4-AB39-E

4-DB53-F62-7366-41-EE-8280-ED718234-AC28

3-F0-A4-A50-8136-4376-BF83-F77128-EF960-

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCR1233QPkO/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?blogId=gurigurikei&logNo=220650979302&proxyReferer=&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fblog.naver.com%2Fgurigurikei%2F220650979302

SSH's Magazine Interview

Q. Do you want to try more?

First of all, I would like to try a character with fatal charms such as the bottom-of-the-line character played by Choi Min-sik of PyranIn addition, I want to play completely vicious roles, such as Gary Oldman in Leon and a character like the corrupt and stale Denzel Washington in Training Day. I have a great desire to challenge such a work, such a character, that can continue to break the fixed image I have.

Q. I don't think I can speak. How is your personality?

A little blunt, but honest instead. For example, due to the nature of entertainment programs, the point is that I constantly tell interesting stories and the big reactions give me fun, but my blunt personality is not suitable for entertainment programs because I do not have the ability to make others laugh and speak interesting words. You can't react to what you think is not fun as if it were fun. I can never say empty words to anyone to listen to. So, because of her personality, she can't be pushed against a woman.

Q. I know you are a fan of Chu Sarang. You said you wish to have such a daughter, but what kind of woman is your ideal type?

A. I wonder if not only me but also my uncles in Korea like Chu Sarang. Marriage and building a harmonious family are the biggest goals in my life, but I don't think it's easy to do just because I try. However, dating and choosing a spouse seem to be really different issues. 

It would be nice if the ideal type was basically a girl with a bright personality. Of course, if such a woman appears, I want to get married right away.

TRANSLATED ARTICLE

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=08281018&logNo=50193664384&targetKeyword=&targetRecommendationCode=1

• Like 2
  • Love 8