[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

DB3-F6485-2-B81-40-A4-9866-A2254721-B22-

Watch: The Mysterious Villain Of “Voice 4” Invites Viewers To A Spine-Chilling Circus In New Teaser

“Voice 4” released a chilling new teaser!

“Voice,” which aired its first season in 2017, revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who fight crime using the limited information they get from the urgent calls they receive. The upcoming fourth season will pit the Golden Time Team against a vicious murderer with extraordinary hearing abilities that rival their own.

Lee Ha Na will be reprising her role as life-saving voice profiler Kang Kwon Joo, while Song Seung Heon will join the cast as new character Derek Jo, a unit leader at the LAPD who winds up collaborating with the Golden Time Team.

The new teaser of “Voice 4” features an invitation to the viewers from a serial killer known as the “Circus Man.” In the voice message, the Circus Man shares, “To be able to hear well is a great blessing and strength. We may have been born with very special destinies,” referring to the fact that they share the same hearing abilities as Kang Kwon Joo.

The mysterious person continues, “I use my ears to kill, and you people use that ear to save people somehow.” Viewers are excited to see the battle of good versus evil that will unfold between the two contrasting characters on an even playing field. The voice shares, “Well, if you’re ready, shall we see who will win? A very fun circus will begin. I’ll send an invitation. Let’s meet here,” raising questions about the secret meaning behind the Circus Man’s invitation.

The villain in “Voice 4” will follow a clear rule. Before an incident takes place, the Circus Man will notify Kang Kwon Joo of the murder that will occur soon. The riddles surrounding the new murders will put Kang Kwon Joo and Golden Time Team at a loss, a reason viewers are anticipating the upcoming season even more.

The production team shared, “The Circus Man’s invitational video was made with the concept of a murderer sending out a letter to the viewers. We’ve added QR codes and links to the offline and online videos through which viewers can participate in an event to discover the identity of the Circus Man. Viewers can check this out through the official website as well.”

“Voice 4” will premiere on June 18 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles. In the meantime, check out the new preview below.

SOOMPI ARTICLE

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472579wpp/watch-the-mysterious-villain-of-voice-4-invites-viewers-to-a-spine-chilling-circus-in-new-teaser

• Love 6

Seo Ji-hye styling dramatic Paul & Joe Pleated Skirt

Seo Ji-hye presented ‘Pleated skirt’ styling through fashion brand Paul&Joe.

Paul & Joe's pleated skirt, worn by actor Seo Ji-hye, features a natural body movement, and delicate details that emphasize femininity.

85-A866-A0-F092-4137-A7-DB-E1-B9685-BC33

The main color consists of basic black, olive, two-tone ivory(green)and mandarin orange(ivory).

The simple design and built-in skirt string hold the waistline to make the lower body look slim, and the sky silhouette at the hem accentuates femininity.

The two-tone color design, which is difficult to see in the traditional pleated skirt, creates a dramatic style freely with half-and-half.

On the other hand, Paul & Joe's ‘Pleated Skirt’can be found at Lotte Eye Mall.

ARTICLE

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=256029

• Love 6

His and Hers Photoshoot

SSH:  Arena Magazine, May 2015

0-CB5-C68-B-21-FB-4-E9-D-AB9-A-F7-DDEE47

7634-C08-F-BA8-F-4-D6-C-AF16-45-DA274-BC

Spoiler

5-FA1-C316-2035-4-E60-A7-D7-6-D23675-F17

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/05/20/song-seung-heon-is-dior-homme-yummy-for-arena-homme-plus/

SJH:   Lady Magazine, December 2015

Actress Seo Ji-hye has been featured in magazine Lady Kyunghyang’s latest issue, sharing her beauty tips in maintaining her slim figure and youthful skin.

“I have a lot of interest in beauty care and try to work out on a regular basis,” said Seo, in an interview with the magazine. “I’ve got dry, sensitive skin, so I often get acne when I am stressed out or tired.”

She added that mask packs and facial oils were essential to keep her skin moist and radiant. 

“Especially, I work out on a regular basis as I easily get flabby if I don’t,” said the actress, adding she had been doing Pilates for the past 6 six years. She also enjoys ballet and golf

The star, who rose to stardom in the SBS series “Punch,” is slated to return to the small screen with the upcoming drama “Yes, It Is.”

66061-A31-64-B3-438-B-A341-FE72573-CAE9-

Spoiler

8-F38-B1-B1-A9-C7-4034-9-ED2-0-B45-F62-E

BD4-C5482-4-F28-41-A9-AECF-9-A7-E146-F51

0-FE7287-A-0-BE5-4-C6-A-B43-A-26-D8-ACAF

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201512101417378756866_2

https://www.instagram.com/p/-lw_1EwPmQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 6

Ahn Tae Hwan, the DM actor who played 2N Box's PD Jim Jung Hwan latest Interview talking about how he learned from SJH.
C2723364-EB19-425-C-9-E83-86-B90-D9-B7-A

This reminds me of DM Presscon when PD Go Jae Jyun said that SJH has leadership when she is leading her crew

98-EE5-FD5-C9-D3-45-F7-84-E3-5-EEF61279-

And SSH’s sheepish grin is telling us He definitely agrees SJH has leadership :) 

B8-D0-A05-B-20-E9-40-D0-A037-306-C1-AEA1

TRANSLATED ARTICLE

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv/article/2021060247644

• Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Seo Ji-hye unveils stylish 'Summer Pleated Pants' Styling

AB73-D79-D-D2-C2-4-C3-B-BF29-62-EF999-D4

Star Daily News=Cheon Seol-hwa Reporter] Seo Ji-hye has unveiled a ‘summer pleated pants’ styling that is cool and comfortable to wear for the summer season with French luxury contemporary fashion brand Paul&Joe.

Paul & Joe has a wide silhouette with excellent drape through flexible materials, and a feminine style that emphasizes the waistline.

Paul & Joe's pleated pants can be worn in a feminine and elegant style with oversized pants that widen the barrel and a flared silhouette that reflects the trend and goes wide at the hem.

F44-FA1-AC-87-E1-4-B59-A566-43-D74895-E0

In addition, natural and comfortable dressings are possible using materials that boast morphological stability and excellent durability.

With an optical illusion element that minimizes the banding of the waistline and complements the body shape with a luxurious belt, you can create a stylish look by making the entire waistline fit.

Paul & Joe's pleated pants consist of four colors: off-white, Black, purple, and Summer Brown, which can be used daily, so you can choose according to your taste.

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=300271

• Love 6

@Jimmy Greene --- your last post of HB dancing was hilarious!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Yes, SSH has definitely lost some weight. From his previous pictures around Jeju, I'm concluding that his leaner looks is thanks in part to his road bike rides. He has that biker physique---- I used to be a Tour de France "widow" (i.e. every July my hubby would follow the Tour for weeks), and  I those bikers have the same physique that SSH shows in his recent pictures. 

Hope everyone is well...:approves:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

SJH for Beauty+

September 5, 2014 

Partial Excerpts from Magazine Interview

Is there an absolute beauty complex like Seo Ji-hye? 

I have a lot of complexes, when you live as an actor, you get to know your own face exactly. You have a lot of opportunities to see your face through the camera, so you realize exactly your pros and cons.

Crazy Europe: Beautiful

I've been to Europe in a shooting program but the trip was fun.

For two weeks, I traveled to four European countries: France, Switzerland, Italy and Spain. I observed women in four European countries, carefully observed what they eat, what cosmetics they use, how they diet, and experienced the famous beauty spots there. Most French women walk a lot in flat shoes. So even if you don't diet separately, you're so slim. Spanish women looked healthy. Spain is a hot, sunny country. So there were a lot of girls with coppery, elastic skin.

Where are the four most memorable beauty spots in Europe? 

Pharmacy in France and spa in Switzerland. If you go to France, there are many beauty brands you can buy at pharmacies. It was fun to apply natural products that French women patronize. In Switzerland, there were many places to spa with famous cosmetics brands. We experienced a spa run by a cosmetics brand called Raccolinne, which was great. 

Did you have a new beauty item on this trip?

I bought Cordali's mist and essence, and it was really good. And I also bought a pink lipstick from the Spanish brand "Too Faced". In a word, what I felt on this trip is that Korean beauty is worthy of world beauty. Especially the spa is the best in our country. I'm a massage enthusiast, and there are few places in our country that offer as clean and delicate a service as we do. 

I think there are beauty tips that I learned from each other while using the room with other actresses. Park Jung Ah Eonnie used something like a pressure tosh to remove leg swelling. I also use body oil to remove leg swelling. So I borrowed it, too. The funny thing is, everyone has a mask pack. To your taste. I enjoy aloe packs that have a soothing effect on the skin, and I buy cheap packs from Olive Young and do them about three times a week. 

How was your shooting with Kim Bo-sung? I think Mr. Kim Bo-sung was very weird. He was the bodyguard for us three actresses. Kim Bo-sung was a man of tremendous energy. It's enough to make foreigners who don't know they're actors look back. I don't know who it is, but I want to have an aura that is only for someone special. There, of course, he shouted

It must have been a fun trip. I'm also curious about the beauty items I took on this beauty trip. When I go on a trip, I don't leave out the cosmetics I usually use. It's sensitive skin, but when the water changes, the skin becomes sensitive and quickly becomes problematic. This time, I carefully packed toner, essence, eye cream, moisture cream and sleep pack. Skincare products mainly use non-polar, colorless natural products, toner and eye cream, I think Santa Maria Novella products are good. Essence has a new hydration line on this trip. I also use 365-day face oil because my skin is dry, and Bobby Brown's face oil contains herbal extracts, so it's fresh and great. On this trip, I also took a sedative that I applied to the local area when I had acne. Dr. Zart's control A spot-out was mild and effective.

Do you have beauty tips in a dry plane? 

Make sure to take a cleansing sponge. It's hard to do the right tax on the plane. Wipe your makeup with cleansing oil, foam with cleansing foam, moisten your face with mineral water on a cleansing sponge. I love this app but I can't wait to see if I have any problems with it. 

I'm curious about makeup know-how. How does the usual makeup differ from drama makeup? 

On days when I don't shoot, I work hard on skincare and cover the blemishes with BB cream and cushion facts. But it's a little different on the day of filming. In front of the camera, it's easy to look flat, no matter how three-dimensional your face is. So do makeup that spares the contours of your face. The part that you want to emphasize is more emphasis, and the other part is pressing. 

So where are the most confident part of your body? 

Lips. I like it because it's thick. But by the time I was in my 30s, my lips were wrinkled, and my color was thin. If you don't apply lipstick, you look super-cute. So these days, I apply lip balm hard, I take lipstick. I think you know why your sisters were so obsessed with lipstick. Haha. 

If your personality changes, your face changes. In my early 20s, I was a little petulant. I was so passionate at the time. That's why Choc always stood there. But as I got older, I became more healthy and more slack than I was then, and I think I became a puppy.

I think it was a process of learning how to live as a Yan-ein. Learning is a profession that is exposed to the gaze of others anytime, anywhere. Yes, in the old days, a person passing through the street said, " Oh, Seo Ji-hye, she looks normal!"When I said, it all hurt, and now I can think, ‘That's what I think. I accepted 

Because each person's thoughts are different.'

But you looked at Seo Ji-hye's face and said "normal"? Is your face so three-dimensional? I came out of the brown tube a little plump and took out some flesh. When I was filming the drama "Noble Woman”, I managed my diet for three months, and in the morning and evening I ate only salads and tofu, and lunch was eaten as a regular meal, and rice was only half air. I was so tired of eating tofu for three months. So I ate tofu all the time, and I ate tofu yubu sushi.

I think you manage your weight with a diet rather than exercise. 

Exercise steadily. At first, diet was the purpose, but nowadays it's for health. If you don't exercise now, your body is trained enough to be stiff. I've done a variety of exercises, such as boxing and weight training, and the best thing for me is pilates. It's great to hold the body line, train your arm muscles and abs, and hold your pelvis. What's more, weight training and boxing make muscles bigger, and pilates is an exercise that makes muscles bigger, so I think it's perfect for me. 

I think you've recently started a micro studio. Yeah, I'm curious, so I like to try this and that. But I haven't tried Hypoxi, a recent syndrome. I love sweating exercises. 

What if you have healing food to eat when you're tired? Curd sheikh. Mix one banana, half tofu and soy milk to complete a delicious tofu shake. If you like the taste, you can add some nuts. It's the best morning substitute. Chocolate during the day. If you're tired, eat a little chocolate. That much is allowed.

The beauty of a woman begins with a scent. Is it the type of perfume that you care about? I care about fragrance more than perfume. I have become interested in body lotion, but I have been using it all the time because I love the soft aroma of my daughter's product, and now I am using Santa Maria Novella body lotion. Mix and apply your favorite body lotion with unscented oil, and even if you use a small amount of lotion, you can apply it all over the body, and the subtle aroma lasts longer. 

The interview with Seo Ji-hye is full of beauty tips! I'll give you the last question as a private one.

What if there's something you want to do before the year goes? 

Love!

Haha

And work! 

In the meantime, I didn't have a lot of prolific greed, but these days I wanted to be an actor with a more frequent face on TV. It's fun to have an entertainment program like Crazy Europe Trip

Please look forward to airing soon.

Written by: Park Hoon-hee (Freelance Editor) 

Photo: Kim Moo-il 

Makeup: Kim Hwa-ran·Im So-young (Kim Hwa-ran Musenev)

Hair: Jung Sim (Kim Hyung-ran Musenev)

Stylist: Choi Yoon-girl

Assistant: Park Ji-eun

EE0-C0-B1-E-8-F43-46-BF-ABAD-30-A3-B8-CF

F85-ECE7-A-E042-4-E71-95-EE-47-A5-F21-AE

3793-FB0-B-5199-4-B46-AC14-8-B6-C8-C7893

Spoiler

2410-D18-E-C927-410-D-813-C-A27-C2-F55-C

http://m.beautypl.co.kr/Beauty_News_Page2.asp?key=1765

• Like 2
  • Love 7

First Impressions and Unfiltered Thoughts: Dinner Mate

angel-2-Copy-Copy.png?resize=676%2C417&s

When a drama starts out recreating an iconic scene from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, I’m hooked. Come see if Dinner Mate lives up to the promise of its opening scene!

(Want to support Dramas with a Side of Kimchi? Feel free to use our Amazon Affiliate link — just click HERE and start shopping today. We thank you for your support!)

The Plot

angel-2-Copy-2-Copy-2.png?resize=676%2C3

From our friends at MyDramaList.com: “This drama is about a young woman going through a rough breakup with a longtime boyfriend she’s still in love with, and a man who has had a painful first love. They both meet unexpectedly in Jeju and continue their acquaintance in Seoul as well. Life has its way of bringing them together as they find themselves meeting at unexpected situations. Both have a common love for food and will cherish eating together and trying new cuisines.”

The Leads

angel-2-Copy-Copy-2-1.png?resize=676%2C3

Song Seung Heon plays Kim Hae Kyung, a psychiatrist who uses food as a way to connect with his clients. He also analyzes how they behave towards their food as a way to understand what’s truly bothering them, and has gotten so good at it that he can show off his deductive skills like Sherlock. But, you know, with food.

Spoiler

angel-2-Copy-Copy-Copy-1.png?resize=676%

Seo Ji Hye plays Woo Do Hee, a bold producer who proudly supports all the B-class comedies created by her employer, a web channel called 2NBox. She’s been unlucky in love for too long, but it doesn’t keep her down. She has strong memories associated with food and relationships.

First Impressions and Unfiltered Thoughts (you know, what you came here for . . . ?)

Spoiler

angel-2-Copy-2-4.png?resize=676%2C287&ss

I’d never seen Song Seung Heon in a drama before, and I was completely entranced by the trailer. Since I already have a subscription to iQIYI, I figured, why not take a shot?

I AM SO GLAD I DID. Friends, this is my “happy place” drama. Seo Ji Hye is fantastic in this quasi-comedic role — it took me a while to remember that she had played the serious and cold Seo Dan in Crash Landing on You. 

And Song Seung Heon matches her beat for beat — he’s completely believable as a serious psychiatrist, but his drunken antics after his breakup cracked me up instead of making me cringe. 

After four episodes, all of our puzzle pieces are in place — Hae Kyung and Do Hee’s first loves have re-entered their lives after brutally dumping them years before. We have good insight into the families they come from and the damage that’s happened there, and the delightful secondary characters have been introduce (Ye Ji Won, Jennifer from Thirty But Seventeen, plays Do Hee’s CEO and I already love her). 

The story promises to be deep and fulfilling, but not too heavy. After chanting, “Meet, meet, meet” at the end of the fourth hour, I know I’m completely invested!

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2020/06/06/first-impressions-and-unfiltered-thoughts-dinner-mate/

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 7