[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@Siomarasome of the shippers think she is wearing an oversized Under Armour black hoodie that may have been given from you know who but we gave up looking on UA Korea website - likely an off season black hoodie LOL 

We just want to see her beautiful face!!! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@Siomara, Thank You.

SJH did not want to cause a commotion by hiding her face.

But she still did because we miss her and want to see her face :) 

She is playfully messing with us.

Covering her face is her way of being silly.

36726293-BD01-4-FCE-A14-A-7-AA2893337-CB

Unseen Photos of SJH c/o @yappy

So Beautiful

B1039-EBE-EBFE-4255-9841-9-B2-FDFFBDFF7.

D6-CC92-AF-CB39-4193-9-AC3-AFECF2-B0-E81

Spoiler

6064-A08-C-BA0-D-4985-A9-AF-8-D286133132

2662-B3-C5-519-A-456-F-876-C-5-A2-C8658-

35-F078-D5-8-C12-4-A0-E-9-D7-D-9-AC78-D6

https://m.dcinside.com/board/seojihye0824/5143?page=16

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@fiona628 Thanks for uploading the pics! :hooray2:

Gorgeous photos of SJH on day of DM presscon. The MBC studio lighting did little justice to SJH beauty. The washed out lighting in the studio was bad I have to admit & poor SSH looked car-wrecked as @Jimmy Greene mentioned before but likely nerve-wrecking for him as he was absolutely besotted with SJH so the bad lighting just made it worse LOL

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Hi! I've been silently reading and cheering here for quite a while. 

I honestly wanted to participate but didn't know how to.

I just want to say thank you all for keeping this forum active this is my go to place especially when I have cloudy days.

I also just want to comment about sjh latest post. I don't think she's the one holding the flower arrangement. If you look at the hands it's quite bigger and less feminine.

It makes me wonder if the person hilding it is a man?

I'm not sure just wanna share my thoughts.

Edited by Dianna Frivaldo
Typos
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Hi Dianna,

Welcome to our group of individual that love DM and our leads.  Thank you for your first post, happy to have you join us.  I hope you will continue to share your thoughts more often.  Yeah this is also my happy place.

My read on photo with the flowers is that I think it is SJH.  I would focus on shoulder line which appears to be smaller, more rounded, the oversized sweater, and on her hand holding the arrangement.  Looks like her pinky although others may think differently and share their thoughts.  

Fiona several of the pictures from your past pages have been new to me.

thanks

• Love 5

WELCOME @Dianna FrivaldoDianna!!! :) 

It is SJH for sure. Look at the manicured finger nails too feminine for a man's hand.

The hands look large cos she has to clasp one hand over the other in order to hold on to the thick bundle of flowers. 

Stature wise is on the petite side and narrow shoulders which @Jimmy Greene pointed out. 

Her other bestie visited the flower studio this afternoon with her mother-in-law. :) 

• Love 6

@Dianna Frivaldo, welcome to our thread!

I have actually seen your comments in YT

In the Shipping World where fan wars exist and can be intense, your positivity is much needed in our ship

So glad you have joined our thread.

We are happy silent shippers are un-lurking. 

Thank you for cheering on, supporting our Lovebirds and finally posting here

We are all polite, respectful shippers. 

Please continue on. 

@Jimmy Greene, you're welcome. I will continue sharing more photos.

Speaking of spreading positivity, re-sharing this article

On true love:

Lee Gyum is someone who loves a lot and very deeply. Even when Saimdang gets married and has a kid, he still loves her. It’s almost unreal that he shows such true love. I don’t think I can do that. But if there’s one similarity between us, it’s that if I were to love a person, I would love only that one person.

ARTICLE:

https://www.mens-folio.com/24505/interview-with-song-seung-heon-we-talk-to-the-korean-actor-about-his-latest-drama-saimdang-lights-diary/

Keep The Faith Shippers!

We will have good news soon.

happy GIF

• Love 5
  • Blob 1

Just notice this and started laughing my Behind off.  Sorry not DM related but it could be.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlPy00j_AC/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Now if we could only get this for SSH now that would be funny so will share and maybe one of us can creat something similar.  

It iwas brought to me that SSH appears to have lost some weight.  Yup he went to JEJU island were he worked out all the time to get in shape for SJH.  People tend to get in shape when a big day is coming.  Just saying.  Dude looks good in both black and brown leather jacket.  I am trying to figure out how I am going to be able to see Voice 4 with English captions.  Now the big question, will he speak English during parts of the show since he is a cop from LA.  I’d say a couple of words here and there.  

• Love 6

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Greene said:

Just notice this and started laughing my Behind off.  Sorry not DM related but it could be.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlPy00j_AC/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Now if we could only get this for SSH now that would be funny so will share and maybe one of us can creat something similar.  

It iwas brought to me that SSH appears to have lost some weight.  Yup he went to JEJU island were he worked out all the time to get in shape for SJH.  People tend to get in shape when a big day is coming.  Just saying.  Dude looks good in both black and brown leather jacket.  I am trying to figure out how I am going to be able to see Voice 4 with English captions.  Now the big question, will he speak English during parts of the show since he is a cop from LA.  I’d say a couple of words here and there.  

VIU & iQiYi official platforms to watch Voice4 while alternatives are like D_cool etc 

Have an inkling feeling he would speak some English lines with Chad - American Korean & the Afro American fm their LAPD team. His pronunciation in English is pretty clear like when he speaks foreign languages to his fans. 

SSH is like Statue of David in flesh. He looks good in almost anything incl granny outfits or without some clothings! :shaq: :) 

• Love 7

Everyone is missing SJH badly from fans to shippers of Destiny Couple to SJH own Bestie and more so by SSH! 

Sharing fans of SJH on Weibo missing her as well. Had to use Google translate. 

Fans mentioned Dr Brain is a mysterious drama is understandable but SJH has gone mysterious as well. Another fan said, SJH is already mysterious, now even more mysterious than ever before :hahah!:

WE REALLY MISS SEO JI HYE LOTS!!!:fullofhearts:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 5

SJH Donga Magazine 

March 23, 201

Seo Ji-hye The ideal type?, A man who has sincerity rather than looks.

A pictorial of actress Seo Ji-hye, who is showing a graceful charm in the SBS weekend drama  "Yeah that's How It is" was released.

In the pictorial, Seo Ji-hye wears Christian Lacroix loafers made of dark blue and magenta colored enamels that stand out with the spring coordination of a flower print dress that matches the spring in the rose flower of April and splendid embroidery details. Until the elegant and luxurious atmosphere of the goddess of spring.

Unlike the bright spring outfits, Seo Ji-hye usually likes practical clothes, and occasionally wears jeans and T-shirts to bookstores, revealing her friendly and comfortable charm, unlike her gorgeous and sophisticated appearance.

In addition, she pointed out her ideal type, a man who has sincerity rather than looks, and someone she can be comfortable with whom she can lean her heart and relax and revealed that he is working on acting with the mind of naturally, let's find something like him as she enters his 30's.

E6-BA3271-BA82-4355-9761-DFEAB6911301.jp

9-D512-E50-AE44-4-D23-9-E52-67-CE37-EB35

Spoiler

8268-EE68-AEA0-4451-ABC9-FD38-D5-DF698-A

64-A5-EB7-E-D14-F-4-BAA-AF94-92338-E30-E

TRANSLATED ARTICLE

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000460900

• Love 5

Hello Shippers!

Please help vote for our Lovebirds

2021 Most Handsome Face for SSH

Watch Video and Comment 

“I nominate Song Seung Heon”

2021 Most Beautiful Face for SJH

Watch Video and Comment 

“I nominate Seo Ji Hye”

NOTE: We can vote mutiple times and as many as we want. 

Let’s make it happen :) 

Thank You All for your Support!

• Love 6

https://www.google.com/search?q=dinner+mate+reviews&oq=dinner&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j46i67i433j69i60l2.3247j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung-ga-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=full_page_reviews

Audience reviews
Dinner Mate

Siddharth Krishnan
9 months ago

Finally finished watching this. I must say, this is one of the best 'feel good' Kdrama of the recent times. Its been a while since something of this sort came out - most shows off late were having very serious plots.

Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye did great - they've got great chemistry & screen presence, & that hooked me all along till the end. I did watch all episodes non stop & it wasn't boring at all - most of the other characters doesn't make that much of an impact though, except for the two mothers & Naeun with her beautiful looks. 예쁜 아가씨 indeed 

Seo Ji Hye definitely deserved a lead role like this. Previously I liked her performance in Heart Surgeons (must watch if you haven't) & CLoY - obviously everyone knows.

Watch this if you are looking for an overall decent, feel good drama with some fun and little emotions.
19 people found this helpful.
Helpful

chessed esther
a week ago

One of my favorite KDramas ever!!! It was funny sweet romantic and each storyline was interesting. Each Character was developed well and I especially loved the chemistry between the two main characters. Seo Ji-hye character was my favorite I absolutely loved everything about her character from her sense of humor and down-to-earth personality!!!   Ye Ji-won once again did not disappoint. She is such a good actress. Lee Ji-hoon for me took the best actor award in this drama. This KDRAMA kept me interested from the beginning until the end. Well done to everyone involved. If they decide to make a second season I would watch it just to see what happens to Lee Ji-hoon's character but only if they give him a happy ending lol.
Was this review helpful to you?
Helpful

ExozEri
9 months ago

Such a Refreshing drama.Totally loved it. Highly  recommended to those who want to watch RomCom with a different kind of Storyline. Chemistry between leads was Fantastic (had butterflies in my stomach most of the times). Mature leads has taken this drama on another level.Love their acting . Supporting cast's characters were amazing with their own interesting stories . We can learn from this drama while enjoying it.One of the best drama of 2020.OSTs are beautiful. Can't deny that this is a binge watch.I enjoyed it till last episode.I want to rewatch it.Lovely drama.At last,GO FOR IT!!

Btw you are going to crave for food in each episode so.. Prepare something to eat while watching it. XD
17 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Mia May Judilla
11 months ago

The main reason I watched this is because of Son Naeun And Seo Ji Hye. But I didn't expect that this romcom tickles me in a fine way but is lasting. The drama is like a smooth talk that the later it gets the better. It doesn't need to have all those expensive pretty clothes, luxurious statuses, too fictious events,too much skinship and a roller coaster ride of emotions. It sets you on a slow pace that is not boring,like a fine wine that the more you savor and appreciates the aroma the better it taste.  It shows class from a simple plot story that gets your attention and be drawned to it. Every character has a story to tell that is yet to unfold little by little. Simple yet convincing. I love it and highly recommended. For those who are too worked up with new exciting dramas and everything, sometimes this kind of stories will be too bland for your taste but believe me the more you sets and widen your standards the better you understand and appreciates different story lines and genres.
25 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Monbebe
9 months ago

I loved it... Story was definitely different from any others. It started from lot of coincidents and lead to mature and Lovely Love story. Comedy was good too.
  I just loved the Lead couple. Both of them are super awesome. And their Chemistry..Omg... totally Heart fluttering. Song Seung heon was So Good & Perfect. Seo Ji Hye... she was great , this role is totally opposite from Crash Landing in you ... & I love her in this drama. ❤️
   Music was Beautiful specially ... Would you like OST by Ovan. 
It's genre is also food and I'm sure you'll crave for delicious food while watching it.
 Without any fanciness it was Simply superb. You should definitely watch it.❤️
11 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Jay Bel
10 months ago

This TV show deserves an utmost recognition. It serves as a mind-opener for those people who have been through difficult times. Depression and other mental disorders are very rampant in today's generation especially within youths which shouldn't be taken lightly since it is a very serious issue to dealt with. I have high respects to our psychiatrists or counseling agents for always doing their best to help those who are in need of counseling. I'm looking forward for the progression of this drama. Almost everything is surreal - from the different roles played by the actors and actresses, the scenarios, the setting an plot. BIG THUMBS UP!
17 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Malou Marquez
6 months ago

Before I watch any kdrama, I rely so much on reviews like these. Thus, I prefer simple (not complicated) and reviews that are direct to the point. So here’s my review: This drama has a unique and amazing plot, with lovable lead characters (Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye had such great chemistry ❤️) and is one of the most exciting and beautiful romcom dramas i’ve ever watched. I was laughing out loud all through out the episodes because of Seo Ji Hye’s funny character There were some crying moments, though, but the happy moments will surely stay in my mind  I’m at episode 15 already and I can’t wait to see the ending. Well, I do hope it’s a happy and satisfying one
4 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Tiffany Meilin
7 months ago

O M G... the movie is ... AAAA ++++ ... so nice and yet a little bit creepy and tense. Everybody in this movie are so AWSOME with the roles. The story line and the plot are great. All my friends are watching the movie too and they like it too. Oppa Song Seung-Heon is AWSOME. My mom has oppa movies.... Autumn in My Heart, He Was Cool, When a Man Falls in Love. That's why I know oppa. I love oppa in ... He WAS COOL.. oppa really KOOLZ in that movie. Even now u r still KOOLZ... :O) No wonder my mom has lots of ur movies at home. 
Seo Ji-hye... she's so pretty, I didn't recognize her until the part she was dreaming of ...Crash Landing on You ... and I remember she was in that movie. :-))
Lee Ji-hoon, Son Na-eun are very good with their role too. I am very happy that I watched the movie. Its really good. Hope to see oppa Seung Heon in more new movies in the future.
3 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Kristine Katalbas Apresto
6 months ago

I have always been curious about this kdrama after reading so many good reviews about it. Unfortunately, it was neither on Netflix nor Viki here in Australia. But after doing some research, I found it is available in iQiYi and this app is now free in Australia (like Viki, you have to pay for an ad-free experience). I absolutely enjoyed the plot, it was simple but it made my heart flutter. I liked Seo Ji Hye in CLOY (Crash Landing on You) that I was curious to see how she would be like in a different role, and that was another reason I wanted to see this drama. Their love story began with being dinner mates and I absolutely fell in love with that simple concept. I truly admired the male lead's character. He was honest, smart, sweet-natured and loving. He persevered in their relationship despite a few challenges that they both had to face. Another feel good drama to enjoy.
Helpful

Lisa Marie Magtanong
11 months ago

For me this show was amazing ...the chemistry of SSh and SJh was really good they look good together both pretty and handsome...their acting are natural no overact ! the plot is uncommon! beautiful Ost too! I'm hoping for the higher ratings and a good ending..Sjh is a good actress she's a quiet comedian and act so natural. I can't wait to watch her more in romcom drama in the future...Ssh is so handsome I'm a fan of him since Autumn in my heart he's good in romcom too! im looking foward for the upcoming episode..#DinnerMateFighting
25 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Spoiler

ma. erika chica
10 months ago

Congratulations to all the casts and to all who worked behind this great story. I'm just hoping that Dr. Kim & Do Hee will get marry but it did not happen still, good story. I do believe too that nothing is coincidence. By the way, this is my first time I watched Oppa Seung Heun in a romcom genre, at first it's awkward, but you're really good. Anyway, you and Ji Hye look good together. Hoping both of you together again in your next project.
Helpful

Aakanksha Rathore
5 months ago

1st of all it was amazing to see seo ji hye getting dumped by kim jung hyun as opposite happened in cloy. Those who saw cloy must remember. But talking about this show, then it is definitely worth watching. The coincidental meeting of two people and falling in love overs dinners. Not everyone's love sorry is that amusing and watching one consider it as well your destiny. Btw I seriously googled difference between destiny and coincidence to get a clear idea. That must engrossing this show is. So yeah definitely watch it n I'm sure u won't regret it.
1 person found this helpful.
Helpful

JOY BAUTISTA
9 months ago

I love Dinner mate to pieces! Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye were beautiful literally and figuratively. I got all the butterflies in my stomach as i watch these two.  It’s a feel-good Rom-com that will teach you that sometime you can be selfish and think of your own happiness and it’s ok. I certainly recommend this series to those Kdrama lovers out there who like me, became very picky of series to watch after months of non stop kdrama because of the quarantine.
Helpful

Vicky 빅키
a year ago

I love Song Seung-Heon's acting very much already and always looking forward to his drama. I have started to like  Seo Ji-Hye from "Crash landing on you". From the first episode's 10 minutes were already enough to tell me that this drama will be fun, lovely and relaxing. The plot is not uncommon but the way it is filmed and story told, it is so far not boring, not too lengthy, just as it should be. I have watched the first 4 episodes and looking forward to the next ones!!
20 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Archana Pandeshwar
10 months ago

A must watch romantic feel-good K drama

The male lead, a psychiatrist and the female lead, producer of B rated shows(shows having masala) keep meeting coincidentally. 
They decide to become dinner mates without knowing each other's name and profession❤️ However there comes a time where they meet professionally and their exes show up.
The concept is new and fresh.

Male lead gives us a perfect boyfriend feels ❤️ and the female lead is just so adorable ❤️

And if you have watched cloy, there's a scene dedicated to cloy fans itself ❤️
Helpful

Crisselle Vistan
9 months ago

For me this was the coolest drama ever              without considering what the food we're going to eat but WITH the most comfortable person to be with. No matter what life brings you down, no matter how devastated you are if you're sharing meal with your special someone it will lessen the uncomfortable feelings. My realizations in this drama is always be grateful on what you have, you don't need to impress everybody. The drama plot tells us that even in our difficult times eating is the best stress reliever. ❤️❤️❤️
Helpful

Angelina Amparo
9 months ago

I love Dinner Mate ❤ Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye did an amazing job as KIm Hae Kyong and Woo Do Hee! They are both good in comedy and in their romantic and dramatic scenes! They have heart fluttering chemistry that will leave the viewers feeling so in love after watching Dinner Mate. There are so many heart fluttering scenes that the viewers will like and will make you go back to rewatch it. I rewatched it countless times now and will continue to rewatch. I am now a Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye shipper
Helpful

Michele Ramos
a year ago

I was bored - Frantically browsing when this Korean Drama caught my attention. 

I just red the synopsis and I end up watching without even noticed whose the cast, neither did i know that i am engrossed up to the second episode. well , cant wait for Mondays & Tuesdays  to watched the show. 

As of now , Its light comedy and romantic show. 
and i am looking forward for the coming episodes . ( Romantic Excitement & Violent Reaction for both parties as they will soon discovered .... )

I dont want to spill the beans ; But For me , Its worth watching for .

I am a FAN of Song Seung Heon .
2 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Grace Hicks
9 months ago

A great depiction on relationships. Each episode dealt with situations of life that we the viewer's can identify with.  If I were miss woo I would have told dr Kim how much I loved him.  Instead dr kim bent over backwards to let her know he was sincere about his feelings for her. All in all a very entertaining romantic drama and I am glad it ended happily.
Helpful

L T
11 months ago

I super love this light & feel good drama, perfect timing in this time full of stress & anxiety. kudos to their on screen chemistry plus very nice OST! I just hope more people will watch & support this drama and help boost the ratings to an all time high. A bonus would be that we will be able to see them in MBC year end award and I wish they will win the "Best Couple" award. haha.
Helpful

elise wu
8 months ago

Beautiful light drama that beautifully presented a variety of issues relevant in our time.  The cast had beautifully portrayed the character' Seo Ji-hye is adorable beyond words.  Song Seung-heon is so handsome and fitting for the role.  But I can’t get over Lee ji-hoon.  He is a talented diverse actor who played his character exceptionally.  I wanted to see more of him on screen.  I hope to see him as a first lead very soon.  Great job on this drama.  Definitely in my rewatch list.  
Helpful

Mary Wu
8 months ago

I liked that this drama was not afraid to talk about mental health, which is a topic that's usually looked down upon or disregarded especially in Asian culture. It's such an important topic and taking care of one's own mental health should not be a shameful thing. The main leads also have great chemistry, good casting on the characters. Really enjoyed it!
Helpful

Vanessa Jane Gatbonton
10 months ago

love this drama so much. when seunghoon is giving an advise/comforting ppl it also comforts me and get rid all of my worries. i must say that this drama helps me to control my emotions and to be worry free. its like he also comforts me❤️❤️❤️ love all the cast, i can really relate at some point in each of them. idk, but i really love this, watching dinner mate makes me at peace❤️
Helpful

khanom Anisa
11 months ago

I have to say, this drama is my all time favorite! I come home from a very long day of work and this kdrama just helps me through my adult life. Its not over the top sappy love but adult love. The love that helps you heal and helps you get through real life. Thank you everyone from the producers, directors, writers & actors to help make this kdrama what it is: beautiful!
4 people found this helpful.
Helpful

Liana
10 months ago

A feel good romance drama with adult characters where the story line is relatable to "normal life". The pacing of the series is good, almost laid-back. 

A great chemistry between the two leads. Song Seung Heon is handsome as ever, Seo Ji Hye is wonderful after her CLOY' Seo Dan. 

Watch it if you want to be in your pjs with comfort food and good old rom-com.
Helpful

Xenia Evangelista
10 months ago

One of the best Kdrama series that I’ve watched. Such a brilliant actor and actresses, i love the story!   
The main character have extra ordinary chemistry.
Woo Do-hee❤️Kim Hae-kyung
I’m a big fan of Seo Ji-hye since she played Sharon in Black Knight and Song Seung-heon since he played Yoon Joon-suh in Auntum in my heart ❤️ 
Seo Ji-hye and Song Seung-Heon Congratulation’s to both of you!❤️
Helpful

Emanuella M.C. Wattimena
10 months ago

I can tell you that this is a worth waiting for drama each Monday and Tuesday. The story telling is floaty and relateable to adult's life.  I was amazed to see SJH shows her quirky style, which is way too different with her previous appearance in CLOY, but she is the diva here. Beside, SSH is charming as always, and the other cast are really entertaining. I really wish to see SJH as the main lead for her upcoming drama.
Helpful

Jojo Tree
6 months ago

I randomly pick this drama to watch during breakup. And it was destined for me to watch that whatever happened to Woo Do Hee actually happened to me. 

The drama, plot, ost was soooo chill that really give you a heartwarming. Is probably bcs of my situation, I really can't stop watching this for 3 days. It took t3 days for me to complete this drama. 

Thank you writer for the heartwarming drama during my hard time. I love the whole team. 

Ps: The short clip about "CLOY" was soooo fun that we finally able to see Woo Do Hee as Seo Dan !!! <3 <3 <3
Helpful

Olivia Chan
4 months ago

Watched this drama because of Song Seung Heon and of course he didn’t disappoint. He’s an amazing actor. But I have to say, Lee Ji-hoon was amazing! He made me feel the pain that he felt and I honestly was so choked up by his acting....he really brought this character to life and really made you feel how deep his pain is! This drama is amazing and would highly recommend!
Helpful

hui慧
10 months ago

Great cast and scripts. Pace is just nice, storyline, setting/scene, songs, characters, etc are so simply excellent.
Song Seung-hoen is so perfect in this role, simply captivating and awesome. It is so refreshing to see Seo Ji-hye in such lively role : ) 
The other supporting roles are so well matched that makes this drama extremely entertaining.  
This director is super !
Helpful

Nimfa Cabiling
3 weeks ago

I've watched the early dramas of Song Seung Heon and found him really cute. Now that he is older he has a mature handsomeness that is so attractive. I'm glad he has retained his good looks.
This drama is very enjoyable to watch. There was a lot of fun amidst the serious stuff.
Helpful

Llenard King D. Barte
11 months ago

I actually watched this just because of seo dan but i didnt expect to all in love with this drama especially with jae hyuk haha to those who have second lead syndrome hi there. So the chemistry of the two main character suit together I loved yhem both.

for those who have exes loves food, comedy and romance this is perfectly for you
Helpful

E T
11 months ago

Cute and funny love drama. I've come to know SJH from Crash Landing and really like how cool she is in the drama. Her role in Dinner Mate is absolutely more diva and funny. Absolutely enjoyed those funny scenes! Can't wait to see both the actor and actress get together in upcoming episodes!
Helpful

Laura Erel
10 months ago

I loved it. Plot holds up from start to finish, characters are well-developed (also, who wouldn't love the whimsical protagonist?!), and lines are smooth without being cheesy. Romance aside, this show also explores two important issues: mental illness and a doctor's conflict of interest. An unforgettable sixteen-hour journey!
Helpful

Artchel Roiles
11 months ago

I have been SSH fan since Endless Love series. He is a very good and versatile actor, he portrays to whatever role that is given to him. I am looking forward to see more of him on screen. This man never gets old, indeed a vampire handsome.
Helpful

Jacqueline Reyes
a year ago

this is one of the dramas I've been waiting for, no long streched cinematic scenes, straight out acting and no scenes bored with the right background music and OST.. its funny and light, while u can feel the romance even though they haven't started it yet. the chemistry is good. and i hope it gets higher ratings.. can't wait for mondays and tuesdays..
Helpful

Jaya Vanguardia
11 months ago

The show is somewhat one of the most straightforward and the not so clingy type that it allows all ages to connect with the characters, it's not too much, and I like how it pulls you through to the movie. I love it 100%. Because it's not the typical boy-girl story but a man and a woman actually trying their best to find someone to fill the hole. ❤
Helpful

Fenny W
10 months ago

I enjoyed the drama so muchhh especially the chemistry between main roles. I like the oppa so much as he really played so well here. Oppa's outfit is the best!!! How I wish this drama got more episodes unfortunately not :p but it is a GREAT one!
Helpful

Reyvie Ann Acot-acot
10 months ago

I don’t know why, but there’s something in this drama that tickles my heart and would make you excited for the next episode. The story is simple but warm and the chemistry between Seung Heon and Ji Hye is sooo good! Highly recommended!!! ❤️
Helpful

Hapsari Kharis
9 months ago

Love this Dinner Mate a lot, especially Song Seung Heon and Seo Ji Hye. They have amazing chemistry. Hope they can pair in another drama, maybe romantic drama with action scene, or Dinner Mate session 2. 
Can't move on from DM
Helpful

Markeet Tiu
11 months ago

I was hesitant to watch this at first. Seo Ji-Hye is really good here. I got to know her because of Crash Landing On You. The chemistry of the leads is superb. I like how their love story evolves. Hoping for a happy ending.
Helpful

ahadini karimah
10 months ago

I love this drama. The lead actor is husband material. Really like the way Kim  Hae Kyung  treats Woo Doo Hee. The exes are so annoying but in the same time I feel sorry for them. A must watch drama.
Helpful

OH RUI KE, RITCO 4R
11 months ago

after each episode, there will confirm be a cliffhanger, which makes me want to watch the more of the kdrama. i finished 12 episodes in less than half a day TODAY! 6 hours straight omg. BUT ITS LIKE THE NEXT GOBLIN! their connection in the drama is so strong hehe ❤️❤️
Helpful

Sarah Nabbie
2 months ago

A must watch! Very rare you come across the lead pairing's progression to be so natural and relatable. The aspects of relationships explored in this was refreshing, realistic and enjoyable. I missed it when it was over.
Helpful

Rabia Rahim
8 months ago

If any one who come across my comment ,i just wanna say WATCH IT !! 
u wont regret it . Its such a cute , funny , feel good drama of all time .
The leads chemistry was sooo cute .Overall the drama was amazing .....
Helpful

salsabilla raisya nugrahanti
11 months ago

Warm and simple.

I really like this drama, the plot is very clear for me, i love Do Hee's and Hae Kyong's connection to each other. i love how simple and warm is this.

you guys should watch it if you really like 'not so heavy' drama.
Helpful

SM Vera
9 months ago

I watch because of Song Seung-heon he never disappoints.  I was also amazed by Lee Ji Hoon, he delivered such a powerful performance.  It was a great learning drama, full of insight and emotion.  I recommend it!
Helpful

Jessette Pongos
10 months ago

This drama is a light romantic comedy.It is a breath of fresh air.Song Seung Hoon is a very good actor and he doesn’t have to prove anything anymore.He can give justice to whatever role in whatever genre.Ji Hye is fresh from her successful role in CLOY that is why we cannot get the cold and strong image of her yet.Her role here is the exact opposite and we are not just used to seeing her portray such but despite that she did well and the chemistry is there.
Helpful

Adinda Putri Mawar
11 months ago

I love this drama. I really enjoyed this drama, was not serious and needed to think about the story line, romantic comedy.  I like the two main characters, especially Seo Ji Hye, natural and beautiful.  I hope the ratings increase and the waiting part is their romantic dialogue.
Helpful

Consuelo Santos
8 months ago

I would really love to see a part 2... Or SSH and SJH together again. I love feel good dramas. I'm watching all their scenes together again and i loved the way their feelings for each other evolved.
They make me  giggle.
Helpful

Karen Tobias Basmayor
11 months ago

I'm a fan of these KDrama. The plot, the actors,and the OST's are all beautiful. I love the chemistry between SJH and SSH. I hope a lot of viewers will watch these because it's really fun and romantic.
Helpful

Soror Asai
11 months ago

Was not expecting this drama to be very interesting.  Just watch randomly but from the very first episode it was wow! I don't regret watching at all. Both actors are amazing .
Helpful

Hannazel De Vera
10 months ago

Very interesting and loving the story..Maybe we can call this as accidental love. A story saying the you can love someone, but do not love yourself less. A love that does not pick or base on your well being or life status.  I hope they will upload In Netflix.. or PrimeVideo..And hoping this drama runs daily.
Helpful

The Farah Aziz
11 months ago

This drama is smooth as ever! Really love the main lead act! 
Seo Ji-Hye and Song Seung-Heon Fighting! Filming Team Fighting! Thanks for the drama, still loving it to episod 7 and coming more!
Helpful

Divya Chandra
11 months ago

Wow this show is quite entertaining unlike few dramas which start getting boring in the early side of the drama but this has a slapstick humor that leaves you smiling throughout the episode, man this is a decent drama after so long,gets u hooked,can't wait to see how it unfolds.
Helpful

Ain Adila Ahmad Hazmorllah
6 months ago

I love it so much!!!! It is really worth to watchhh, trust mee!!!! I hope i can see both if them being hero and heroin in other drama ❤❤❤
Love it so much,from Malaysia
Helpful

Aakanksha Janghela
8 months ago

This drama made my heart flutter. I liked everything about it from cast to their dresses. The dialogues  so inspiring for life. I felt happiness while watching it.
Helpful

Khadijah Adnan
11 months ago

I enjoyed this drama so much. Old fashion romantic comedy with a twist. Both lead actor are so compatible.
My monday and Tuesday are no more blues.
Helpful

vaidehi singh
11 months ago

I really love this show. Both lead mains I really ship them. It's cute nd humorous kdrama. Songs are good too. If u r a kdrama fan then defiy watch this show❤️
Helpful

Noona's Vlog
a year ago

Finally! One of my two favorite actors in CLOY are a real a couple now in this new drama Dinner mate! I love it soooo much!
Helpful

Bhavya. D
11 months ago

It's a light rom-com. I loved the natural chemistry between the leads. Even the side characters have their own quirky feels. You gotta love all characters. Highi recommended.
Helpful

Yetriuli Romaito
11 months ago

Very funny and intersrting. A simple but very entertaining movie. Love Kim Hae Kyung and Woo Do Hee couple so muchh. The best ever!
Helpful

Nina Ayu Febiyanti
11 months ago

The chemistry of seunghoon and ji hye is amazingggg. Feel like real. Joke in this drama make me laugh haha. Simple and funny. Love this drama so muchhh
Helpful

LISHUA HONG
11 months ago

I love the destiny met of Seung Heon n Ji Hye❤️I have nothing to watch since after the Cdrama that I watched in April n May
Now I got attention to this drama n found interesting.So waiting for the episodes is a kind of work during these Pandemic.❤️
Helpful

dikimawii varte
11 months ago

I got hooked from the first episode.I love everything about this drama. Also the chemistry between the leads is so good. It’s a must watch.
Helpful

Jojoy Shin
10 months ago

i love this drama.. right balance between the two main characters.. enough heat to get you worked up from both of their first loves..haha enjoyed watching this.. 
Helpful

TEH G
4 months ago

Very nice drama with many romantic moments. Re-watching it for the 3x, and still find it interesting. Both actor and actress Song and Seo were so good.
Helpful

Judya lee
11 months ago

I love song seung heon that's why I watch this drama but when I started watch it..  Wow so so damn cool I like the story of this kdrama specially the role of everyone they can make us laugh, happy and feel excited to watch again the next epesode
#perfect
#SSH
Helpful

Amir Yusuf
a year ago

just finished episode 2, gotta say SO SO EXCITED FOR THIS DRAMA, the camera-work is so freaking great, the cast, cameo are all wonderful, looking foward to finish this, also my favourite genre, romantic-comedy, they nailed it!!!
Helpful

DianneKristine Perez
8 months ago

I’d love this drama, not so heavy and complicated, recommended drama for everybody. A happy but full of twists kind of drama.

The actors are so enough to completely enjoy the drama. And so inlove with the lead actors.
Helpful

Kevin KT Yang
11 months ago

What can I say, I love this drama! SSH and SJH have great chemistry! Can't wait for the rest of the drama to air!
Helpful

love yourself
a month ago

I loved this drama very much and the role jeong jae hyuk that was my favourite,he has acted so well ,those emotions he has shown through his acting so great,it broke heart the pain he had gone through .
Helpful

Asma Majeed
10 months ago

Oh my gawwddd i love this showw.. its awsomeeee!! Normally i get bored with shows like these but this one is like so good.. i love it like totally... 10/10..
Helpful

Lett Bau
11 months ago

Very light and not stressfull to watch!  I'm really enjoying this show! It's becoming more and more fascinating! Keep it up!
Helpful

nini bear
9 months ago

LOVED EVERYTHING. This is one the best ROMCOM i ever watched. So wholesome and the couple’s relationship also so cuteeeee
Helpful

Rosa Mananis
10 months ago

I love Song Seung Heon eversince I watched him in Endless Love series. He's  absolutely  a decent person.love this series so much,I like ji hye.❤ romantic comedy.
Helpful

Angelina F
11 months ago

Was looking forward for this drama..n as expected SSH oppa never lets u down..the chemistry btw SSH n SJH will keep you waiting for the upcoming episodes.. Really in love with this drama n cast..
Helpful

Dinner Mate Forever
11 months ago

Perfect chemistry!  Watched the first four episodes, four times already!  Haha.. I'm obviously not hooked.  Can't wait for the next episode.
Helpful

ejoy maca
9 months ago

This show is light but full of life. I fell in love with both characters. I wish there will be Season 2. 
Helpful

Archie Aligsao
8 months ago

Really underrated drama. Great mix of romance, comedy, and drama. Really surprised by how much they've done considering how relatively shallow is the original premise.
Helpful

Tan Pei Wen
10 months ago

Very entertaining and lively drama to watch. Really really like to see the chemistry between the 2 main leads. Peaceful and healing.
Helpful

V1K RDV
11 months ago

Dinner mate is one those drama's that brings reality with a touch of love affair. The build up is so smooth and soothing ....seo ji hye is bright and loving.
Helpful

Just Do It
a year ago

I like the Series awesome
Idol Song Seung heon
Waiting for next episode and so on.
Must watch this KSeries
Helpful

Gohar Isphahani
11 months ago

Superb amazing i love and wish i never ends ❤️♥️both actors chemistry is just so real so beautiful. i am in love with them. story is superb acti g superb its just wonderful. beautiful truly beautiful
Helpful

ritshika yadav
10 months ago

the female lead lacks affection or maybe don't know how to show it. she also feels moody and maybe the show is also not focusing on the main couple.this show feels more about obsession for me but whatever the case is it is enjoyable and can be recomended
Helpful

Mai Her
a month ago

my FAVE kdrama! i love the concept, the characters, the music, the cinematography, the FOOD! lol! shame it's not as popular as it should be. one of the most underrated dramas.
Helpful

Khey R
a year ago

i can't believe that ill be loving this combination,,there chemistry is just overflowing and the humor of the show is just the perfect recipe for a perfect kdrama just lovin it
Helpful

Ros Perl
6 months ago

AMAZING from the beginning to the end.!!! The soundtracks is really GOOD too. Definitely a favorite for 2020!
Helpful

Indah L Estari
10 months ago

A simple love story but was packed with interesting and suprising every episod. And became more interesting cause the strory tell about psychopat.
Helpful

Gauri Nandana
3 months ago

I literally love this k-drama, and I especially like the character of wo do hee (Seo Ji-hye) and Kim Hae-gyeong (Song Seung-heon) according to my opinions this is my favourite k-drama
Helpful

Miyaka Yuki
11 months ago

Everyone can relate either way of the story. The plot and Casting are perfect, not very common and every episodes won't fail to excite and intrigue you
Helpful

Chit Su Wai
11 months ago

For me ,their acting are natural no overact.I love SSH.He never gets old,indeed a vampire handsome.I cannot waite for next episode.Please,hurry up.
Helpful

Karen Wong
10 months ago

I really enjoyed this drama. The love story between the 2 leads is heartwarming. It deserves higher ratings.
Helpful

Dawn Salupo
4 months ago

Love the story line.  The actors play there parts to there characters. It's very emotional what they`re going through in there lives past and presant.
Helpful

Sytra Natasya
10 months ago

The lead casts are beautiful showingly a mature faithfull yet simple easy love , realistic Adorable storyline. I love it.
Helpful

Raquel Saborboro
10 months ago

I like this romcom series and added factor is the good acting of the gorgeous and handsome  leading man actor Song plus the good chemistry of him and the lead actress.
Helpful

May Van Breda
8 months ago

Had a lot of laughs in this drama, love the chemistry between Song Seung-Heon and Seo Ji-Hye, little fire cracker she is.
Helpful

cynthia fleming
10 months ago

Ssh you are truly a god sent i thank you for excepting your calling you help people all over the world know matter there color thank you
Helpful

raktera stan got7
11 months ago

So interesting. I can't wait for next episode Loving this drama so much and also OSTs.
Helpful

Fatima Abubakar
8 months ago

This K-drama is a feel-good, comforting drama that you can binge wherever, whenever. It's perfect, that's all! 
Helpful

Zulaikha ghz
11 months ago

So far, I love the storyline. This drama attracts me from their ost. I like the playlist from this drama.
Helpful

aileena meraj
a month ago

Great fun to watch the show.... Interesting concept. Funny storyline and refreshing upbeat music!  
Helpful

Iriani Dwi
a year ago

I feels fresh  look Seo Ji Hye in this drama with Song Seung Heon, like the true color personality she is.
Helpful

tinthtoo 990
11 months ago

When I look this drama, I can feel peaceful and happy. And I love those Seo Ji Hye and Saung.
Helpful

Aden Tama
11 months ago

Trust me this drama really worth it to watching! The chemistry lead male and female so cute ❤
Helpful

Yeni Husnayaini
11 months ago

I love this drama, the story is simple yet interesting.  the actor and actress are amazing...love them
Helpful

Ali Noor Bhimani
11 months ago

I liked the drama SSH AND SJH have a fabulous chemistry onscreen and now the story is also getting more  and more interesting.
Helpful

Khant Thit Tun Lwin
11 months ago

I really love this drama. SSH is perfect in his professional and SJH is so cute.
Helpful

hayatan al fatih
10 months ago

One of best korean drama. I enjoy watching this drama.love the storyline n actors
Helpful

Adi Harsono
11 months ago

Very nice story, funny, many sweet moments.. getting dinner..in a cozy place with delicious foods.. xoxo
Helpful

Nati Natijah
11 months ago

I love this Drama ,..love the chemistry Song Seung Heon & Seo Ji Hye .
I hope they are together in real life....
Helpful

Baron Tang
10 months ago

Beautiful RomCom. Leads are very good. SeoJiHye after CLOY is superb.
Helpful

Evangeline Robinson
11 months ago

Love the drama starting eps 1 and the chemistry between the male and female lead actors.  I binged watch through eps 3 yesterday.
Helpful

Michelle Enfectana- Galvez
11 months ago

I love this drama.. 
I love the chemistry of both main character
I love the concept of the story❤️
I really enjoy watching This!
Helpful

Freija & Bea
a year ago

I love song seung heon. I like the firdt episode to 4 episode now imwatching 5.
Helpful

J T
8 months ago

Great fun to watch. Love the references. Enjoyed the pairing.
Helpful

Cristine Vicente
11 months ago

I LOVE THE CAST AND THE SERIES! ITS FUNNY AND VERY SUITABLE TO MY TASTE.
Helpful

citra indira
10 months ago

Nice comedy romance drama. Love the cast.. Fresh story
Helpful

Ali Meruelo
4 months ago

Great series. A must watch!!! Happy ending for everyone.
Helpful

Simplee Emma
11 months ago

Its really fun and at the same time valuable!!! ❤❤❤ I love Do Hee and Hae-Kyoung!!!
Helpful

hydee sarmiento
11 months ago

This is my my first time giving rate because i find dinner mate as one of the best.
Helpful

Angela Wilson
10 months ago

I’m going to miss this drama soon. The story  was awesome. Matured love story.
Helpful

MARIA ELENA DEL BARRIO
a year ago

Love the chemistry of the lead couple. Can't wait for the next episodes
Helpful

Sarah Blas
11 months ago

I love this!!! So addicted to this drama ever since it started airing. <3
Helpful

TresPurochot habana
10 months ago

Very cute and light kdrama. Makes me smile every episodes.
Helpful

chanchala katuwapitiya
8 months ago

Really really  nice story every episode have interesting part and also i really like main two character ❤️
Helpful

Hà Thu
11 months ago

It's heart-touching, meaningful script and very good acting. I love it.
Helpful

zeals legend
4 months ago

One of the best feel-good Kdrama out there! defo reccommend.
Helpful

Janice Aquino
11 months ago

I like the story of Dinner Mate...Kudos to the writer,director,cast and all the people behind the scene...carry on❤
Helpful

Tenzin Miracle
11 months ago

I really really like. Nothings makes my heart flutter like this drama❤❤❤
Helpful

Yuvshenka Osea
2 months ago

Just a knack of drama, a little slice of life, and love. Loved this series so much!
Helpful

Ethel Marucut
11 months ago

The chemistry is there. I'm enjoying per episode. Love it.
Helpful

Tyta Ardhina
11 months ago

I love this drama. It's so sweet and lovely.
Helpful

Jessica langstang
11 months ago

I love it ... Can't wait to see all episodes
Helpful

yana bohary
11 months ago

The best! Cant wait for more coming episodes
Helpful

Jeana Prado
10 months ago

Perfect couple for a perfect romantic/comedy plot .. I so love Song seong heon and doh hae
Helpful

Haniyeh En
11 months ago

I watch it because oppa song seung heon and it's really fantastic and I really love it it's interesting and I enjoy it  
Helpful

Puspita Dey
10 months ago

This drama is just awsome...it has become one of my fav drama in 2020❤❤
Helpful

Anisa Khumaeroh
11 months ago

Funny and romantic drama. I love it very much
Helpful

Valentine Iskandar
11 months ago

Most recommended to watch! Fun & Fully entertaining
Helpful

Nur Fatihah Balqis
6 months ago

I REALLY LIKE THIS DRAMA.. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL LOVE!!!!!!
Helpful

dolce kaki
11 months ago

I'm a fan of song heung - heon hoping for higher ratings Dinner Mate fighting❤
Helpful

Lorie Mea Sanchez
9 months ago

It's very nice and romantic kdrama... Im sure people will like it...
Helpful

O _Rion
10 months ago

My heart feels full when watching this show....
It feels like a common yet rare story
Helpful

Londyn Crisha
11 months ago

I love love love this drama❤️ Hoping to see both the lead actress&actor in another drama❤️
Helpful

Winnie Galarrita
8 months ago

I love this drama so much... Must watch
Helpful

Devina faustine gazali
10 months ago

I love this drama so much , the plot , and everything just perf for me
Helpful

jeniffer refareal
11 months ago

i loved the story,, some episode related to me ,,fighting Dr. Kim and Do hee
Helpful

John Mesias
a year ago

I'm watching this drama because of Seo Dan and Alberto Gu of CLOY. Excited how this story will unfold.
Helpful

Lenah Adam
a year ago

Exciting start! Can't wait! Excited!!!
Helpful

Bleshy Mae Villagracia
9 months ago

I love how the actors and actresses portrays their character and the chemistry of how this created.
Helpful

May Thazin Phoo
11 months ago

Love to watch it. Really love it concert ❤️
Helpful

Dessy Fermy
9 months ago

like the love story...very natural act...best ost by Ovan n Shaun
Love it
Helpful

Nurazmina Azmi
10 months ago

the best drama ever! perfect couple ❤️
Helpful

The Vlogger
11 months ago

Best Chemistry. Best Cast. Best Story. Best Direction. Best Cinematography. Best Lighting. Best Drama ♡♡♡
Helpful

jaz Leoligao
11 months ago

Please upload new episodes I think might get crazy on thinking what will happened. Ugrrrrrrrrhhhhh
Helpful

Ivy Grace Labastida
10 months ago

I loveeee itttt! Must watch guys❤
Helpful

Chloe Aguilar
9 months ago

One of my Favorite Kdrama Romance. From Cast to, Storyline to OST!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Helpful

juli yanti
9 months ago

It doesn't hurt to watch it, the storyline is good Nice K-drama
Helpful

Allyssa Garcia
5 months ago

I love the maturity of the main cast in the story and I love how each character grows in the story.
Helpful

Claire Guelas
10 months ago

THE BEST!!! I LOVE THE CHEMISTRY AND THE STORYLINE
Helpful

Lia Aprilia
a year ago

Very exiciting for the new episode,very good drama of song seung hoen
Helpful

jaime rico sanglay
11 months ago

Nice drama. Simple yet very cool
Helpful

Emmy Wong
10 months ago

So cute, I love the OST and the characters were great, will watch again.
Helpful

Joanni Marie Makiramdam
11 months ago

It's lighthearted and will make you feel anew about love
Helpful

Thya Mayssy
11 months ago

great drama, i like song seung hoon and seo ji hye
Helpful

Pamyaphy Shatsang
10 months ago

This drama is so good ..and oppa song seoung heun is so handsome...acting also so good...
Helpful

Linnea Azhira Kavli
11 months ago

Everyweek waiting the new episode,i think will be very nice drama
Helpful

Rio Ramadhan
11 months ago

Simple lovable K-drama series, i like how relation grow up
Helpful

Ponleou Chea
a year ago

this is so good and Song seung Heon stars in it too Aigoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful

Eric Ricardo
a year ago

lovely drama, i cant wait for every monday dan tuesday.
Helpful

Mary Gorre
11 months ago

a smooth and sweet series, great lead actors-oozing with chemistry
Helpful

flexitarianbunnyph
11 months ago

Heart-fluttering drama! ❤️ The couple has amazing chemistry.
Helpful

Adina Nm
11 months ago

such a light hearted rom com with impressive leads.
Helpful

Ej paul Tan
11 months ago

I love this drama. the girl is very beautiful
Helpful

Elizabeth Tong
11 months ago

Beautiful romantic comedy and the lead actors are great.
Helpful

Raka Majumdar
11 months ago

Food and romance with intensity. what else do you want? 
Helpful

Yan Yinmyat
11 months ago

so fantastic and really keen on this series
Helpful

Chtna changuS
11 months ago

This drama is so addictive
Perfect couple
Awesome ost
Amazing story
Helpful

Tenzin Tsepel
11 months ago

Love the both lead actors and it is awesome(Saranghae)
Helpful

your daisy
11 months ago

I love the storyline and an actors, relate and cheerfull.
Helpful

Suzanne Ho
11 months ago

Excellent script and good chemistry of the leads
Helpful

Angelina Huynh
10 months ago

very touching and romantic series, recommend it a lot:)
Helpful

Shamsz Abdel Wahab
a year ago

I like the show and the actors whom play in the show.
Helpful

moody girls
10 months ago

amazing drama with a wonderful storyline 
loved it !
Helpful

Tasnuba Amrin
11 months ago

THIS IS SUCH A FEEL GOOD DRAMA MUST WATCH!!!!
Helpful

Glenda Civil Panugaling
8 months ago

Romcom.. I loved and would definitely miss the couple
Helpful

Edwin Redolme
10 months ago

Good job to all the cast of Dinner Date,
Helpful

Irene Kaigo
9 months ago

Its a very warm and romantic drama to watch
Helpful

Muhammad Rahmat
10 months ago

I like this Korea drama
Very best
Helpful

Elizabeth Souisa
10 months ago

dinner mate bestt
caracter nice
actors best
actris best
Helpful

Zī Hao
10 months ago

An interesting love story about a psychiatrist and a show producer.
Helpful

Aira Mae Pascual
11 months ago

i really like this drama,love the chemistry.
Helpful

Ali Magnifico
10 months ago

Light-hearted rom-com. Really enjoyed watching it!
Helpful

Nadhirah Shapri
11 months ago

I love the storyline and the cast too!
Helpful

Thujongolu Veswuh
10 months ago

Enjoying every episode... Sarang
Helpful

Avrina Dewi Nacita
5 months ago

I love this drama, especially the couple
Helpful

Lamyanba Maibam
11 months ago

Got hunch that it’ll be good and wasn’t disappointed
Helpful

Chromes Network
11 months ago

must watch for any kdrama Romcom fan
Helpful

P.S. Ploysalin
11 months ago

I want 2 episode . really enjoyed relaxe and funny .
Helpful

cutipiee meoww
a year ago

I love this drama both actor rockstoo much comedy
Helpful

Siti Handayani
11 months ago

I love rom-com drama like this.
Helpful

Avrina Dewi Nacita
5 months ago

I love this drama, especially the couple
Helpful

Nadhirah Shapri
11 months ago

I love the storyline and the cast too!
Helpful

Sn Zk
11 months ago

I really loved it one of my favorite kdrama❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Helpful

Chromes Network
11 months ago

must watch for any kdrama Romcom fan
Helpful

Christina Renthlei
4 months ago

I really really love it but i hate jae hyuk so muchhhhhh
Helpful

P.S. Ploysalin
11 months ago

I want 2 episode . really enjoyed relaxe and funny .
Helpful

mayesam fadda
11 months ago

It's wonderful
Its a healing drama
Helpful

Vaishnavi Bhat
10 months ago

the best osts and characters loved it...
Helpful

Brillant Fam
5 months ago

So pretty television series and cast
Helpful

Dc Chee
10 months ago

Nice.... Love it             
Helpful

Lea Mi
9 months ago

they never had a boring scene.
Helpful

Diamondy cloud
11 months ago

Funny ,cute ,romantic drama .I highly suggest this drama
Helpful

Chua Joy
11 months ago

Love everything about this show
Helpful

Michael Angelo Mortel
11 months ago

1000000/10 Super ganda like TF.
Helpful

Astri Primadevi
11 months ago

Fluttering & heart warming romcom
Helpful

Lea Aulia Rahmat
11 months ago

feeling good like I should
Helpful

AiReeN SaLvaDoR
9 months ago

Love this dramaaaa...Love, Heartbreak, Acceptance and Healing process...Good job!
Helpful

bokkisam purushothaman
11 months ago

I really liked the drama
Helpful

Elizabeth Souisa
10 months ago

dinner mate bestt
caracter nice
actors best
actris best
Helpful

agnes g
10 months ago

love this from beginning to end
Helpful

Dhanashri Hodage
11 months ago

For me also..it's...very enjoyable drama....
Helpful

Lamyanba Maibam
11 months ago

Got hunch that it’ll be good and wasn’t disappointed
Helpful

evita rosmaidah
8 months ago

good drama , not plot twist, and its so funny
Helpful

Dhanashri Hodage
11 months ago

For me also..it's...very enjoyable drama....
Helpful

• Love 6