[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

More pictures I have never seen.  That banana yellow looks so impressive on her.  What is interesting is that SJH continues to be more impressive as the days move on.  This picture is of 2013 and I believe she is like a Fonsecca Port that is just aging beautifully and is prettier today then in 2013.  Think 1977, 1984, 1991 and 1998.  The 1977 is rated a 100 and is considered one of the best ports ever made today..  I believe this bottle is getting close to 1k in value if you can find it.  She is as fine as this wine.  Perfection.

• Love 6

Watch: “Voice” Revisits Past Terrifying Villains In New Teasers For Season 4

“Voice,” which aired its first season in 2017, is about an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information they get from the urgent calls they receive.

Back in March, it was confirmed that Song Seung Heon and Lee Ha Na would be starring in “Voice 4.” The new season will pit the “Golden Time Team” against a vicious murderer with extraordinary hearing abilities that rival their own.

In the first new teaser for the fourth season, Lee Ha Na reprises her role as Kang Kwon Joo, an ace voice profiler. In the clip, she relives her past traumas as nightmares as she faces a new kind of danger.

The second new teaser revisits the villains of past seasons: Kim Jae Wook in season one, Kwon Yoolin season two, and Park Byung Eun in season three. Kim Jae Wook brought a fatal charm to his role, while Kwon Yool showcased the terror of someone who is tightly in control of the fear he inspires. Park Byung Eun sent thrills down viewers’ spine with his portrayal of a villain who combined two forms into a “final evolution.”

This teaser also revisits some classic lines from the villains, such as “You have to pay the price for those ears, don’t you?”, “It’s been a long time. Since I felt like this,” and “Exactly. Why are you fooling around?” Both teasers end with Lee Ha Na declaring, “A Code Zero case has appeared. Golden Time Team, advance once again.”

What are you hoping to see in the new villain for season four?

“Voice 4” premieres sometime in June.

Check out the first season of “Voice” below!

SOOMPI ARTICLE

https://www.soompi.com/article/1469964wpp/watch-voice-revisits-past-terrifying-villains-in-new-teasers-for-season-4

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

More pictures I have never seen.  That banana yellow looks so impressive on her.  What is interesting is that SJH continues to be more impressive as the days move on.  This picture is of 2013 and I believe she is like a Fonsecca Port that is just aging beautifully and is prettier today then in 2013.  Think 1977, 1984, 1991 and 1998.  The 1977 is rated a 100 and is considered one of the best ports ever made today..  I believe this bottle is getting close to 1k in value if you can find it.  She is as fine as this wine.  Perfection.

SJH is priceless gem!!! 

• Love 5

I am really looking forward to Voice Four.  The preview clip looks pretty intense.  I have not seen any of the Voice seasons and this is peaking miiy interest.  I am sure that SSH will be great in this because it is in his wheel house.  

I got got a tiny bit concerned when Smoopi was down earlier today.  Big Thursday and Friday coming up this week.  

Besties swim suit picture is really pretty.  Is she going on vacation to somewhere like say JeJu were her & hubby would hook up with say SJH & SSH?

https://www.instagram.com/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Re-watching SJH’s I Live Alone (ILA) clips

I am like Park Na Rae at 0:12 in awe her beauty. Even Kian and Hwasa are in awe

“She exceeds the limit of beauty” 

Her collection of Clay Dolls and Trophies at 0:24

Spoiler

The Rolling Exercise that became trending

Spoiler

At 2:28 her simple joy of watching animal videos

Spoiler

Dorky SJH dancing to Taki Taki 

Spoiler

SJH doing her make up now at 1.8M views

During her ILA guesting she was in 6 out of 10 trending topics in Naver

1.  Seo Ji Hye’s age

2. Seo Ji Hye’s Iwatch

3. Seo Ji Hye’s Rolling Exercise

4. Animal Videos

5. Half Bath Tub

6. Wheat Beer

• Like 1
  • Love 6

After watching SJH I had a new appreciation of the artist.  In many ways it showed a side that was so raw and vulnerable.  It also showed the strength of the lady and the drive she has to look her best.  Many actresses would never of shown their side of no make up.  With SJH you could just tell she is comfortable in her skin.  What I also found great was her unit was simple and not over the top.  This was one of the a great step for SJH to remove some of the stereotypes associated with the actress.  I am sure that it probably was not the easiest thing for her to do and I am sure she was very nervous.   My thoughts go to how did this come about that she did ILA?  Simple SSH is the answer and shows the trust she has in him.  I am sure there were many discussions between them about this and you know he was behind her all the way.  Big crumb here because whether it was ILA, Japanese interview, or even the radio show you know SSH continues to be supportive of SJH.  Thanks Fiona for sharing.

• Love 7

@Jimmy Greene, you can watch her ILA episode with English subs here.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGwjTSCJrXx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yes we did get a lot of crumbs from her ILA guesting.

She said was uncomfortable revealing her private life but still appeared because "Many people around me recommended this show".

And we know it was only SSH among her circle who also appeared on the show when they were filming DM in Jeju Island. :) :) :) 

It was definitely SSH's influence on her appearing on the show
598-BE5-CD-533-B-44-C8-8-B30-6-FC109-C15

Biggest crumb is she mentioned her desire to “get married”.

One on her lunch conversation with her BFF Sunmin, “Why don’t you marry me, I cook you work” and Second towards the end of the show “I might get married one day” and “Might have a kid too”. 

It was definitely not a Freudian Slip but something she foresees would be happening soon. :) 

EE1-C7-A8-C-88-B3-4-C3-E-8-B9-B-A1-A68-B

Spoiler

E1-C7-C28-F-2664-4-E2-F-A2-DC-31-B2-A6-E

And yes she is Beautiful With or Without Make up. Even the Hosts said that

C32-BD030-C9-ED-4583-B0-A4-CBDC7274-CF74

Spoiler

69-FFDF30-EC3-C-42-EE-BD00-DE0-B6938-A40

And we have seen how she takes care of her friends such as cooking healthy meals for her BFF Sunmin who even when she got married, she still cooks for her based on her IG posts. When she loves, she really loves with all her heart and as her other BFF Shin So Yul said, "She will take care of you". 

Spoiler

2256-FC54-B7-E0-406-C-9-D08-8-A0-FEFDA74

28-AA3965-B381-43-CA-A1-A4-9-DAC1455-EC8

Our precious SJH.

She is really beautiful inside out

• Like 3
  • Love 6

On 5/17/2021 at 8:41 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

I know this throws SSH off balance and to top it off I think SJH is smarter.  No one has said this before in 149 pages. 

Sorry to cut your post

Just want to go back to this. 

I think they are both smart in different ways. 

SJH is more Book Smart mostly due to her love for reading. That is why she is very articulate and expresses herself very well.

BC8-A3196-E7-A9-465-E-B4-D6-DE3270-FF1-E

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpV_Lbslg1W/?utm_medium=copy_link

3-EDA07-A9-154-C-4-F09-A125-201-CF500-EF

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWhBjqkFzjf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Here is SJH at the Starfield Library in Coex Mall in Seoul.

On the other hand, SSH is Money Smart. He knows that showbiz will not be a long term career for him thus he spent his money wisely on good investments such as real estate properties.

as @fiona628said, they will be a good balance of personalities.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Janeozten, agree with what you just said she is book smart and he is investment smart.  This makes for a great couple.

With this said I wanted to thanked the group that we have gotten to a 150 pages at the one year anniversary.  Time to celebrate our couple.

spacer.png    Pages                           spacer.png

Way to go all.  

:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Members of the Ddasamo group,  Park Chul, Park Sun-young and Seo Ji Hye participated in the Love Ice Water sharing event held by Paribaget and the Salvation Army at the Senior Living Village of Donu-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 

July 21, 2011

9-D762323-DA8-B-439-D-8-FEB-DC5-DD4-F112

4294-B975-A50-B-430-A-AC8-B-1-FD3-BDF34-

FF1-AFF61-FA4-C-4-BE7-AC6-A-8-BFFC49521-

Spoiler

A68-DDACC-FBCC-4060-82-C9-87-A0-E3202607

74-A45-F10-9-F40-48-C7-96-D4-FDD604864-E

3519490-A-0-C20-4-B40-9-A52-C00-E7-CC707

During her spare time, SJH loves to do volunteer work.

What a beautiful soul.

More reasons to love her more. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

7 Must-Wear Stylish Office Look of Seo Ji Hye in "Dinner Mate"

BY Anna G 

7-must-wear-stylish-office-look-of-seo-j

We all love Seo Ji Hye not just because she's definitely a talented actress, but also because she's a fashion icon in whatever role she portrays. With her beauty, elegance, and style, everyone instantly becomes a Seo Ji Hye-wannabe whenever she appears onscreen. 

7-must-wear-seo-ji-hyes-stylish-office-l

Her latest drama, the recently-concluded "Dinner Mate," she starred alongside Song Seung Heon. It talks about healing from breakups and finding romance by dining out and enjoying the food. Seo Ji Hye plays the character of Woo Do Hee, an online content producer at 2NBos company. Her everyday casual office look gave viewers an array of style inspo, especially to any working women who are often wearing jeans and sneakers with matching crossbody bag.

Let's take a look at her must-have casual but fashionable outfits, blazers and shirts, for your imagination. 

Pretty in Tosca 

Blazer colored Tosca pastel with an inner plain white shirt, matched with a soft colored scarf, gives a younger feminine look.  

Cool Wool Blazer

Spoiler

In combination with a navy blue wool blazer with an inner shirt and vest, the blazer in length just around the waist gives a taller height, matched with army pants makes her look neat and boyish.

Oversized Vintage 

Spoiler

In this episode, her mood and character suit her look with an oversized dark-colored jacket, creating a vintage and formal impression matched with a woven patterned vest and an inner colored shirt.  

Oversized Blazer

Spoiler

Nothing goes wrong when pairing an oversized black coat and an inner white shirt, which is more relaxed and casual in appearance. Matched with jeans and sneakers, one can go anywhere from work to an afternoon coffee.

Tailored Trench Coat

Spoiler

Seo Ji Hye's adorable smile compliments the belted tailored trench coat from Recto. The color combination from a natural khaki-colored coat and a navy vest with an inner striped shirt, matched with her hobo bag from Vunque.

Magenta Pastel Blazer

Spoiler

She looks bright and stunning, wearing her blazer with magenta pastel color and an inner buttoned top. It looks perfect going on dates with a good looking man like Song Seung Heon.

Yellow Corporate Chic 

Spoiler

Seo Ji Hye wears a yellow corporate chick look with matching double-breasted blazer and extreme cuff pants from Club Monaco. She accentuated with a necklace and nice earrings.  

Source:

© 2021 KDramaStars.com 

• Like 1
  • Love 5