Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

34 Dramas Of 2022 Based On Webtoon - Confirmed

Jan 10, 2022

15. "Bloodhound" / Schedule status: TBA

The thriller webtoon "Hunting Dogs" (in Korean "사냥개들") by JungChan will be adapted into the drama "Bloodhound". It tells the story of three men who get entangled with each other due to debt and who try to get out of it.

Hunting-dogs-2022-webtoon-drama.jpg

It will be a Netflix Original drama with 8 episodes. Director Kim JuHwan (movies "Midnight Runners", "The Divine Fury") is in charge of the adaptation. Woo DoHwan, Lee SangYi, Park SungWoong, and Kim SaeRon are cast.

For more information about webtoon and its characters, you can check here.

Webtoon links: Korean / Not officially available in English.

https://www.kpopmap.com/3-dramas-of-2022-based-on-webtoon/

22 K-Dramas We Are Anticipating In 2022

BY SELINA
JANUARY 11, 2022

Photo by Ori Song on Unsplash, Edited by Selina Kuhn for The Honey POP

Another year means new K-Dramas are coming our way! How excited are you to curl up in your favorite blanket, your snacks, and drinks at the ready, and just dive into a new exciting K-Drama? Exactly, we are right there with you!

Hunting Dogs

Air Date: TBA. Episodes: 8

20-1024x576.png

We just got Woo Dohwan back from the war and he is already booked and busy! Hunting Dogs is a noir action drama about three men trying to escape their debts and it is for sure going to be intense but so good! We can’t wait to find out more about this one.

Cast: Woo Do Hwan, Lee Sang Yi, Kim Sae Ron, Park Sung Woong, Heo Joon Ho.

https://thehoneypop.com/2022/01/11/22-k-dramas-we-are-anticipating-in-2022/

• Love 1

On 1/10/2022 at 5:17 PM, rocher22 said:

36th Golden Disc Awards

WDH as presenter..he announced ''Rookie of the Year'' award  category...:cutekitty:

@rocher22 thanks for sharing this. Here are MORE of the BTS photos during this event.   :heart2:

Woo-DoHwan-36th-Golden-Disc-Awards-Behin

• Blob 3

10 Charms Woo Do Hwan And Lee Sang Yi Played Together KDrama

They starred together in the Netflix series The Hounds.

photogrid-plus-1641568240425-c352b4ce31d

Hairunnis Lit
08 Jan 22

Hunting Dogs is the latest Netflix drama based on the webtoon of the same name. This drama tells the story of three men who are trying to pay off their debts and start a relationship because of their debts.

The drama "Hunting Dogs" will be written and directed by Kim Joo-hwan, who previously successfully directed the dramas Midnight Runners (2017) and Divine Fury (2019). This drama will feature many popular actors including Woo Do Hwan and Lee Sang Yi.

Playing together, here are 10 charms of Woo Do Hwan and Lee Sang Yi who will become partners in Woo Do Hwan's first drama after his military service.

1. Both starred in the drama "Hunting Dogs". Woo Do Hwan plays a character named Gong Woo.

keyeastofficial-1622369474658755-c352b4c

2. In the drama “Hunting Dogs,” Lee Sang Yi plays a character named Woo Jin.

Spoiler

leesangyi-162504593652611-c352b4ce31d05c

3. Gong Woo is a boxer who enters the world of loan sharks to pay off his debts. In this drama, he will be Mr. Choi

keyeastofficial-1636132835905664-c352b4c

4. Meanwhile, Woo Jin is Gong Woo's rival boxer who cooperates and helps Gong Woo in his personal loan business.

Spoiler

131569832-217127876535390-54579843888791

5. Woo Do Hwan was born in Anyang, South Korea on July 12, 1992 and is now 29 years old.

Spoiler

keyeastofficial-1636132859678846-c352b4c

6. Lee Sang Yi was born a year older than Woo Do Hwan in Ansan on November 27, 1991. He is only 30 years old.

Spoiler

81821458-605130826954195-547579571086483

7. Drama "Hunting Dogs", Woo Do Hwan's first drama since his military discharge. He's officially released from duty on January 5th, you know.

Spoiler

keyeastofficial-1636132827267363-c352b4c

8. Meanwhile, Lee Sang Yi completed his mandatory military service in 2011 before he got involved in the South Korean entertainment world.

Spoiler

243493813-306792201211827-11466891871760

9. Woo Do Hwan's name became popular when he starred in the dramas Save Me (2017), Mad Dog (2017), Temptation (2018), and The King: Eternal Monarch (2020).

Spoiler

keyeastofficial-1636132835905645-c352b4c

10. In the meantime, Lee Sang Yi’s career has skyrocketed with his roles in One More Time (2020), Youth of May (2021), and Hometown of Cha Cha (2021).

Spoiler

243716776-237441881674325-90738379228764

Woo Do Hwan and Lee Sang Yi are set to star in the Netflix drama Hunting Dogs. Former rivals, they will collaborate on personal loans in this Korean drama. Let's wait for the latest update of Hunting Dogs, okay?

Translation from indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/korea/kdrama/khairunnisa-lit/pesona-woo-do-hwan-dan-lee-sang-yi-yang-main-kdrama-bareng-c1c2/10

• Blob 2

*** Kim Min Jae sent Woo Do Hwan a warm gift! TODAY January 18, Woo Do Hwan posted on his Instagram photos of a coffee truck sent by Kim Min Jae to the set of his upcoming Netflix series “Hunting Dogs” without any caption but added multiple hearts. Woo Do Hwan looks happy as he poses next to the coffee truck.  The banner on the coffee truck reads, “I’m rooting for actor Woo Do Hwan and the ‘Hunting Dogs’ team.”  The banner next to the coffee truck reads, “Way to go, Steel Shoulders Kim Gun Woo,” referring to Woo Do Hwan’s character in the drama.  Woo Do Hwan and Kim Min Jae previously appeared together in the drama “Tempted.”  NICE friendship.........  

:rubchin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY2kqqjhfwA/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d6c2f8e6-933b-4e63-a532-2580766e1a4a

• Like 1

Woo Do Hwan Thanks Kim Min Jae For Sending Sweet Support To Set Of New Drama

Jan 18, 2022
by L. Kim

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Min Jae sent Woo Do Hwan a warm gift!

On January 18, Woo Do Hwan posted on his Instagram photos of a coffee truck sent by Kim Min Jae to the set of Woo Do Hwan’s upcoming Netflix series “Hunting Dogs” (literal translation). Woo Do Hwan added multiple hearts in the caption and tagged Kim Min Jae’s Instagram account.

In the pictures, Woo Do Hwan looks excited as he poses next to the coffee truck. The banner on the gift reads, “I’m rooting for actor Woo Do Hwan and the ‘Hunting Dogs’ team.” The banner next to the coffee truck reads, “Way to go, Steel Shoulders Kim Gun Woo,” referring to Woo Do Hwan’s character in the drama.

FJYH92TXMAIf8ZP?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY2kqqjhfwA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Woo Do Hwan and Kim Min Jae previously appeared together in the 2018 drama “Tempted.”

“Hunting Dogs” is an action noir about three men who try to get out of debt and also become intertwined because of debt. Woo Do Hwan, will be playing Gun Woo, who entered the world of loan sharks to pay off his debts. He was a promising boxer who won the Rookie of the Year award, but after meeting Mr. Choi, he became a bodyguard.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1508850wpp/woo-do-hwan-thanks-kim-min-jae-for-sending-sweet-support-to-set-of-new-drama

• Like 1

*** Woo Do Hwan teamed up with Vogue magazine for his first-ever fashion photoshoot after his MS. He said with excitement - “I couldn’t fall asleep last night. I just couldn’t stop thinking because I felt like I had forgotten how to do interviews or how to speak in front of a camera with the right tone and manner.”  During the interview, he talked about what it was like being in the army. “While I was in the service, I dreamed of the life outside the base, and it made me realize how precious my daily lives were. I feel like I’ve finished a 10-year worth of a task, not an 18-month worth one. Now, I can really focus on building my career.”  He added that he started writing journals while he was in the army. He also noted that he had been working out for two months for his upcoming Netflix series "Hunting Dogs". “It’s the most demanding work I’ve ever done. Gun Woo is a former boxer, so he should be in good shape. I am doing everything I can to fit the character description, from managing my diet to working out four times a day. I do boxing, weightlifting, action school work out, and Pilates in one day.”   :heart2:

woodohwan1.jpg

WOODOHWAN-PICTORIAL-VOGUE-768x2943.jpg

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/photo/article/382/0000957338?cid=846241

• Blob 2

Woo Do Hwan Dating Status 2022: Did ‘Tempted’ Actor Really Date Moon Ga Young?

BY Shai Collins Jan 21, 2022 

Due to his popularity, Woo Do Hwan can't escape being linked to some of his previous female co-stars. One of them was Moon Ga Young, his "Tempted" co-star who was alleged to have a romantic relationship with him not once but twice.

Woo Do Hwan Rumored to Have Dated Moon Ga Young
Now that he is back from mandatory military service, the "Mad Dog" star commenced filming his first drama after two years of hiatus. But prior to enlistment,  Woo Do Hwan already starred in hit dramas and movies, like the compelling 2018 series "Tempted" where he showcased a strong chemistry with his female co-stars Moon Ga Young and Red Velvet's Joy.

woo-do-hwan.jpg?w=600?w=650

(Photo : KEYEAST ENTERTAINMENT) Woo Do Hwan

Because of this, people were curious if Woo Do Hwan really dated the "True Beauty" actress. When the drama was still airing, the actor was, in fact, already rumored twice to be dating Moon Ga Young. They are also both under KeyEast Entertainment.

However, the two celebrities denied the rumors and their agency also released a statement, saying Moon Ga Young and Do Hwan are just close friends.

He was also shipped to Red Velvet's Joy because of their amazing chemistry on screen.

Woo Do Hwan's Ideal Girlfriend

Woo Do Hwan shared in his past interview about his ideal type. According to him, he doesn't like playing hard to get. The "Save Me" star revealed he is more affectionate, straightforward, and honest to the woman he likes.

Spoiler

woo-do-hwan-for-vogue-korea.jpg?w=600?w=

woo-do-hwan-for-vogue-korea.jpeg?w=600?w

While filming the drama "Mad Dogs," the 29-year-old actor said his character is different from his real personality. He also described his ideal type as someone whom he can communicate well with.

He emphasized that communication is very important in a relationship. He is also the kind of boyfriend who wants to spend more time with his partner and talk about various things.

The actor also confessed it doesn't matter to him if his next girlfriend will be older or younger as long as there is a reasonable age gap between the woman he likes and his parents.

Meanwhile, Woo Do Hwan is expected to have his much-anticipated small screen return in the first half of 2022 with Netflix's original series "Hunting Dogs."

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/123603/20220121/woo-do-hwan-dating-status-2022-tempted-actor-date-moon-ga-young.htm

• Love 1

Lee Min Ho: Kim Bum and Woo Do Hwan joke with actor after Park Shin Hye's wedding

Boys Over Flowers with Lee Min Ho and TKEM actors Kim Bum and Woo Do Hwan amused fans with curious comments on Instagram.

MAJTZIBDCNDMRNOOMFEYELEFMM.png

Republica/MYM/Naver

January 24, 2022

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon's wedding, also known as the "wedding of the year", attracted the most beloved celebrities by drama fans and couldn't miss the presence of Lee Min Ho, the bride's acting partner in "The Heirs". . Check out here about the 'Heirs' main character's interaction with Kim Bum and Woo Do Hwan on Instagram, which has become a trend on the network.

Kim Bum and Woo Do Hwan joke with Lee Min Ho

On January 22, Lee Min Ho posted a selfie on his official Instagram account confirming his presence at Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon's wedding. “Congratulations?” the actor wrote next to the photo, referring to the youth drama The Heirs.

However, what caught the attention of drama fans was that Lee Min Ho also posted an invitation card to Park Shin Hye's wedding and revealed that the actress had invited him under the name Kim Tam, the actor's character in The Heirs.

Thus, Kim Bum, who also attended Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae

Joon's wedding, jumped at the opportunity to joke with his fellow "Boys Over Flowers" cast and commented on his Instagram post "Royal Weight of the Crown", referring to the drama "Heirs".

The series, known in English as "Heirs", is called 상속자들 in Korean and has a broader subtitle: "왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라". It translates to "He who wears the crown must bear its weight."

Spoiler

JTDCVYLMONBAZBESRWJZA7JDRE.png

Woo Do Hwan, the actor in "King, Eternal Monarch", along with Lee Min Ho joined Kim Bum and joked about the cult artist on Instagram. “I can’t let go, pieha (majesty)”, referring to how he called his character in the drama “TKEM”.

RRBS5753TRC4LLYFEEJN7TPY4Q.png

Woo Do Hwan's comment on Lee Min Ho's post. Photo: Instagram @actorleeminho

YVQH4SM3DJELRANFPQY3GUQASA.jpg

Translation from spanish google

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2022/01/23/lee-min-ho-kim-bum-y-woo-do-hwan-de-boys-over-flowers-y-el-rey-bromean-con-el-actor-luego-de-la-boda-de-park-shin-hye-y-choi-tae-joon-en-instagram/

• Blob 1

7 most popular dramas with the best bromance stories, the latest being bad and crazy

Diane Purnamasari | Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Not only do stories about romantic couples excite viewers, Korean dramas also have a series of bromance stories from male characters that we are just as excited to follow. Bromance is a relationship between men that usually takes place in friendship, brotherhood, and rivalry also takes place.

Korean dramas show a lot of romantic relationships and you will be ashamed to miss them because the story is very interesting. Here are 7 recommendations for Korean dramas with interesting bromance stories for you to watch, beauties!

5. King: Eternal Monarch

lee-min-ho-dan-woo-do-hwan-dalam-drama-t

The story of a king from a parallel country in Korea and his bodyguards is another highlight of Eternal Monarch. Don't miss this drama also starring Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan, both beauties. Although the relationship between them is king and bodyguard, it turns out they have been together since childhood.

This makes their relationship look like a friendship. Woo Do Hwan needs a strong position as a bodyguard to protect the king. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho, who sometimes does as he pleases, is a little fussy about their relationship.

https://www.beautynesia.id/life/7-drakor-paling-populer-yang-memiliki-kisah-bromance-terbaik-terbaru-ada-bad-and-crazy/b-248870

• Blob 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian fangirl fell for Woo Do Hwan’s acting in ‘Tempted’

woo_do_hwan_main_0.jpg?width=752&format=

South Korean actor Woo Do Hwan first greeted audiences through his cameo role in ‘You’re Here, You’re Here, You’re Really Here’ in 2011, and went on to work in a number of notable dramas like ‘Save Me’ (2017), ‘Mad Dog’ (2017), ‘Tempted’ (2018), ‘My Country: The New Age’ (2019), and ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ (2020). Woo Do Hwan went on to win the Best New Actor Award in 2017 for ‘Mad Dog’ and also received an Excellence Award for his role in ‘Tempted’ at 2018’s MBC Drama Awards.

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, Sohini Nanda from India dedicates her sweet letter to Woo Do Hwan. Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa,

You're one of the most prodigious and talented actors and I've become a fan ever since I saw your performance in ‘Tempted’ as Kwon Si Hyeon. I’ve loved seeing you on the big screen as well. Your performance has always been exceptionally good, even in ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’. Not only are your perfect smile and beautiful eyes the reason why I've fallen for you but also your acting has always made me pay vigorous attention to you. The character build-up and your chemistry with Eun Tae Hui were really good. Keep up the good work and may life bring you all the success you deserve. Lots of love to you Oppa and hope you read my letter someday. Fighting!

Your fan,

Sohini Nanda

source : Pinkvilla

• Blob 2

Udohwan, the attractive look of black and white photography

on January 26, 2022

20220126000532477qyvr.jpg

Actor Woo Do-hwan has reported his recent situation.

On the 25th, Woo Do-hwan posted a picture with his 'camera' emoticon on his instagram.

The black and white photos show U Do-hwan, who is seen with his clear eyes staring at the camera and a veiled V-line, and he showed off his beautiful appearance with his Pacific shoulder.

In the recent situation of Woo Do-hwan, the fans praised him for his comments such as "It is completely cool", "It is really handsome" and "It is so cute".

Meanwhile, Udohwan returns to the Netflix drama "The Hunting Dogs." The Hounds are a story of three young people who are involved in the world of private debt after chasing money.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2022/01/udohwan-attractive-look-of-black-and.html

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho even Mistletoe Woo Do Hwan after praising his portrait

28 JAN 2022 AUTHOR: ALFA SAYIDA

0000084574.jpg

Lee Min Ho was seen showing interaction with Woo Do Hwan through his personal Instagram account, instantly entertaining fans with his closeness.

Kanal247.com - South Korean celebrity interactions always draw fans' attention. Especially if the celebrity isn't shy about showing off their intimacy through social media.

Recently, handsome actor Lee Min Ho shared his new portrait via his personal Instagram account. Lee Min Ho shared a picture of himself while playing the character of Ko Han Soo in the drama Pachinko.

Lee Min Ho looks handsome in a white suit and fedora in the portrait. “#pachinko hi hansu,” wrote Lee Min Ho.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZOR0gFvW5d/?utm_medium=copy_link

Unexpectedly handsome actor Woo Do Hwan was spotted commenting on Lee Min Ho's portrait. Woo Do Hwan put 3 applause emoji on the portrait to express his praise.

FKH6XL1XIAESm2a?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Min Ho: Dohwan-ah, you don't take pictures, do you only Instagram every day?

https://www.kanal247.com/media/konten/0000084574.html

• Like 1