Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

That is awesome, he only has a little over two months to go in his MS and he already has a new drama lined up!:).

@backstreetboysfan this calls for a celebration. Woo Do Hwan enlisted in the recruit training center of the 15th Division of the Army in Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do on July 6, last year. It's reported that he is on vacation before being discharged from military service ahead of his discharge in January next year. He is scheduled to be discharged from the military without returning. He wrote on his Instagram on November 1st with a caption - "Thank you for being a friend and being a family member. Maeng-ho!" This is a picture of Woo Do Hwan in military uniform saluting with a dignified posture. The sergeant rank badge is attached to his military uniform. It's really awesome indeed that right after his discharge, he already has a new drama. :sweet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVuJO23p7Gv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=acc1cf77-d2cc-4357-aacd-e5edc47f797a

• Like 1

Woo Do-hwan Considers "Hounds"

photo1388486.jpg

Key East announced that actor Woo Do-hwan is considering "Hounds".

Netflix original "Hounds" is an action noir that depicts the story of three men who become entangled in debt and try to escape. It is based on a popular webtoon of the same name and it is written and directed by Kim Joo-hwan from "The Divine Fury".

Woo Do-hwan has impressed viewers with his stable acting in "The Divine Fury", "Master", "My Country: The New Age" and "The King: Eternal Monarch". He is expected to discharge from the military on the 5th of January next year.

source : Hancinema

• Like 2

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan this calls for a celebration. Woo Do Hwan enlisted in the recruit training center of the 15th Division of the Army in Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do on July 6, last year. It's reported that he is on vacation before being discharged from military service ahead of his discharge in January next year. He is scheduled to be discharged from the military without returning. He wrote on his Instagram on November 1st with a caption - "Thank you for being a friend and being a family member. Maeng-ho!" This is a picture of Woo Do Hwan in military uniform saluting with a dignified posture. The sergeant rank badge is attached to his military uniform. It's really awesome indeed that right after his discharge, he already has a new drama. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVuJO23p7Gv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=acc1cf77-d2cc-4357-aacd-e5edc47f797a

I did see that :). Yes I so agree, it is amazing. 

• Like 1

*** WDH is currently on-leave taking all his accumulated vacation and will transition into his discharge around the new year. I'm looking forward to his return to dramaland and I'll definitely watch his comeback project. I'm really excited to watch him back. :Fist1:

• Like 1

*** Kim Sae Ron may be appearing in a new drama with Woo Do Hwan and Park Sung Woong in “Hunting Dogs” as the lead actress. She was part of The Man from Nowhere starring Wonbin.  “Hunting Dogs”  is a short drama, just an eight-part series. I noticed that some Netflix dramas are always like that.  :Ohboy3:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003797506

• Like 1

*** Casting has been announced for Netflix’s upcoming action drama Hunting Dogs, and the lineup includes Woo Do-hwan in his first post-army project. He takes on the role of Gun-woo. He was a rising talent within the sport of boxing, but he’s forced to put his dreams aside due to his mother’s crippling debts. In order to make a lot of money quickly, he gets a job as a bodyguard for a powerful loan shark named CEO Choi. "Hunting Dogs" is currently in the planning stages and a release date has not yet been announced. He's back!! So excited to see him back. Time really flew by and I’ve missed him so much. My only real concern is the script. IDK why two actors had turned it down so, this makes me a bit worried about its quality. On the other hand, I guess the bodyguard role may be fitting in well now - at least he's putting his post military

well-toned body to good use.    :wut:

• Like 3

8 Korean celebrities set for military discharge in the coming months

Mandatory military service in South Korea means fans have to bid farewell to their favourite male K-pop and K-drama stars for a while, but the hiatus makes their return that much more exciting. Their stage comeback after around 20 months of service, a period during which fans hear little news about them, is always a highly-anticipated spectacle.

These are some of the Korean celebrities who we look forward to seeing on our screens again in the next few months.

Woo Do-hwan (January 5)

The King: Eternal Monarch actor Woo Do-hwan will be discharged on January 5 after enlisting on July 6, 2020, reports Soompi. Already anticipating the actor’s return to the screen, his agency, KeyEast Entertainment says that he is in talks to star in upcoming Netflix original series Hunting Dogs, based on an action noir webtoon series of the same name, according to the same source.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : ABS-CBN News

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10+ Korean Male Celebrities Set To Discharge From The Army In 2022 And 2023

Are your favs coming back soon?

All Korean men are required to serve in the South Korean army. Of course, the rule is dependent on the health of the individual and some are indeed given either a public service position or a pass, depending on their personal health status. For male celebrities, they are no exception to the rules either. If you’re missing your oppa a little more today, here’s the discharge dates for 10+ male celebrities that will be discharged in 2022 and 2023. In no particular order…

7. Woo Do Hwan

The sexy star will be discharged on January 2022.

oyh_wmu3ghl-u62r_Z7hm4y7Q2yvbED4n5TaYnC1

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: theqoo

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 12:34 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Just 2 weeks to go (14 days) yay!:).

@backstreetboysfan ye, so near.....just a few sleeps now.  Finally, the long wait is over now, that it's 2022! I'm in a hurry to welcome him back as he fulfills his mandatory enlistment this year. January 5...............come too soon although,

he is already on his final leave. Bur, his official discharge date is January 5, 2022.     :Woah:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVuJO23p7Gv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f6cee935-0e4f-4631-bfc0-ae9b74f1d079

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan ye, so near.....just a few sleeps now.  Finally, the long wait is over now, that it's 2022! I'm in a hurry to welcome him back as he fulfills his mandatory enlistment this year. January 5...............come too soon although,

he is already on his final leave. Bur, his official discharge date is January 5, 2022.     

Yeah just a few more days now ahhh.

• Like 1

Actor Woo Do-hwan finished military service

spacer.png

Actor Woo Do-hwan has completed his mandatory military service, according to his agency Keyeast on Wednesday.

Woo entered the military in July 2020 and was on vacation leave from Oct. 31 last year. 

For the prevention of the further spread of Covid-19, Woo was immediately discharged after his vacation without returning to his base.  

Woo uploaded a post on his Instagram on Nov. 1 to thank his fellow soldiers. “Thank you for being my friend and family,” it read.

Woo earned recognition for starring in a number of drama series such as “Save Me” (2017) on OCN, “Mad Dog” (2017) on KBS, “My Country” (2019) on KBS, “The King: Eternal Monarch” (2020) on SBS and films “The Divine Fury” (2019) and “The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful” (2019).  

Woo will return to acting straight away, appearing in the upcoming Netflix Korea original series “Hunting Dogs.” The story revolves around three youths who enter the moneylending business and get swept up in crime. 

Woo portrays one of the leads named Gun-woo, who becomes involved in the business to pay off his own debt. Other actors such as Lee Sang-yi, Kim Sae-ron and Huh Joon-ho have also been cast for the series.  

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/01/05/entertainment/television/Woo-Dohwan-discharged-military/20220105180927740.html

Welcome back WDH!

:doggie::doggie:

• Like 2