Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

Source: https://www.somagnews.com/korean-actors-who-wowed-us-with-their-charming-voice/

KOREAN ACTORS WHO WOWED US WITH THEIR CHARMING VOICE

The voices of these actors help them play various characters and steal your heart

The voices of these handsome actors complement their onscreen skills.

Drama actors show many of their skills while acting, in addition to playing various characters, many times we also see them performing action scenes, singing, playing sports or playing a musical instrument, but the actors have another weapon to trap our hearts : his voice.

Those dialogues full of charm would not have the same effect if it were not thanks to the beautiful voices that the actors have and, such an important part for the interpretation of their roles must have some qualities.

Rt6phNY.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRPeNHJzkr/?utm_source=ig_embed

Therefore, this time we will tell you about some Korean drama actors who have a charming voice capable of melting our hearts.

Which of these actors has the most compelling voice from your perspective? Share it in the comments and discover who thinks like you.

WOO DO HWAN

Woo Do Hwan has managed to make us fall in love with his voice, since in addition, he has shown that he can handle it according to the character he has to play, thus showing different facets of himself.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, bri said:

KOREAN ACTORS WHO WOWED US WITH THEIR CHARMING VOICE

The voices of these actors help them play various characters and steal your heart

The voices of these handsome actors complement their onscreen skills.

The actors doramas show many of their skills while also acting to play different characters, often also we see them performing action scenes, singing, playing sports or playing a musical instrument, but the actors have another weapon to catch our heart : their voice .

Those dialogues full of charm would not have the same effect if it were not thanks to the beautiful voices that the actors have and, such an important part for the interpretation of their roles must have some qualities.

WOO DO HWAN
Woo Do Hwan has managed to make us fall in love with his voice, since in addition, he has shown that he can handle it according to the character he has to play, thus showing different facets of himself.

Yep, so true...:)

I liked his voice even when he just said the numbers...''one...two...'' 1:37...:D 

''Inside me a secret started to grow''...that was beautiful...2:07...:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

Oh! i noticed he had the JY haircut already haha.

He had it in the last three episodes of My Country. I think he started filming TKEM while still filming MC. I don't know why it took MC a whole year to be finished. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Seonhoyaa said:

He had it in the last three episodes of My Country. I think he started filming TKEM while still filming MC. I don't know why it took MC a whole year to be finished. 

Oh, I didnt know that...

:wub:

17e33d36f74767876733f814c2ac2944.jpg

64a2c13328f8808e522d9f35f0e713fc.jpg

1f38cd4e2e31df9be29a06e30e4126ff.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Oh, I didnt know that...

haha look at his shaved side burns in the ending of episode 14 and 15-16. I wish they didn't waste this much time he could've  done one more movie or even drama in 2019.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

@Seonhoyaa It might be because of this thing called the covid pandemic lol !! A lot of kdramas filming schedule took longer than expected because of corona. 

10 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@Seonhoyaa It might be because of this thing called the covid pandemic lol !! A lot of kdramas filming schedule took longer than expected because of corona. 

No, this drama ended waaay before the pandemic outbreak. Maybe they reshot it coz initially they said it was gonna be 20 eps and the budget was higher too but they cut down the budget. I think it wasn't worth the wait to me as it didn't meet the my expectations. But it did make Dohwan my bias and i loved Seon Ho. I just hope he will get one epic project and character that's will do the trick for him coz he's absolutely an amazing actor who got it all acting, screen presence and looks not many actors has it all imo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Yep, so true...:)

I liked his voice even when he just said the numbers...''one...two...'' 1:37...:D 

''Inside me a secret started to grow''...that was beautiful...2:07...:wub:

Yes, I love his voice :wub:

Woo do Hwan @ Incheon International airport departure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqezUcgoWJU

TolcXmC.gif

Spoiler

• Love 5

4 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

No, this drama ended waaay before the pandemic outbreak. Maybe they reshot it coz initially they said it was gonna be 20 eps and the budget was higher too but they cut down the budget. I think it wasn't worth the wait to me as it didn't met the expectation i had for it. But it did make Dohwan my bias and i loved Seon Ho. I just hope he will get one epic project and character that's will do the trick for him coz he's absolutely an amazing actor who got it all acting, screen presence and looks not many actors has it all imo.

@Seonhoyaa Or it could be due to weather conditions then? I think there could be a variety of problems that would cause for a delay in filming. Yea I hope he will get many roles when he gets back from the military too ! He definitely deserves to be first lead in his next drama :heart:!

• Like 1

It seems WDH is completing his military training tomorrow (12 august).

According to Papago, fans are wishing him to become  "The world's best driver" ?!

Beautiful drawings by Ameriyadesign

https://www.instagram.com/ameriyadesign/

aAZoZki.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_jfY5albk5/

wWUsGF6.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAAU8YWFSpk/

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Ava Jo He's no more the center my man lost his popularity :joy:  

@bri You cropped Taec that's unfair i loved their bromance :evilelmo:. He came to support Dohwan's movie TDF that's was sweet so little people came for Dohwan in the premiere Jang Hyuk came too to see fish dohwan.

Here's  sexy Seon Ho from Dohwan's favorite scene in the show. It was my favorite too we got similar taste B).

img.gif

Seon Ho's badassness was wasted in this show coz he had to ruin himself in order to protect Hwi's ungrateful a*ss haha. Waiting for Dohwan to make up for this 1 and a half year later. Praying for his comeback to be full on badass character in a sageuk.

special thanks to @bri and @rocher22 for keeping this thread alive with all Dohwan's pretty pics :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2