Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

Spoiler

WOW I'm so angry this looks like a deleted scene of Hwi's men telling Seon Ho off. after Yeon death. They also deleted a scene of Seon Ho crying in front of poisoned Hwi. And was told off by Hui Jae. Those scenes shows Seon Ho was always there for Hwi but they just abandoned him. It would've reduced lots of whitch hunt against Seon Ho from the hypocrite fandom who hated on him for what Nam Jeon did. They really did Seon Ho and Dohwan dirty here. I can just hope that's he will get an epic role like Seon Ho again where he gets justice. Even though it's really hard to imagine such a chance can come again. I feel like he would never get to play a better character than Seon Ho. My Seon Ho is so under appreciated. And Hwi's minions blamed him for Yeon's death how nasty. I hate My Country's staff now. And the fact that's Dohwan was devastated when he had to say his good bye to them. 

Oh i want the DVD so bad I want to see the scenes we were robbed.

This makes me sad and mad as if i wasn't  already for how they wronged Seon Ho. Hwi's minions and Hui Jae sucks big time. 

I don't know if i should be angry more at how they treated Seon Ho here or the fact they edited this out.

New EXA promotional ad !!!

QYoGSVx.png

14 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

does anyone know what the blue badge says? Is it #1 in something?!! 

12 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

I believe it's because he's his unit commander. 

@Ava Jo @Seonhoyaa based on what ive been reading I think you guys are right ! Seems like our WDH baby is indeed a company commander !!!!! He's killing it !!!! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@SweetButters You've got a serious skills lol. I hated those ugly shoes and pants too. 

D-526

Spoiler

Korean fans are crying over Seon Ho's mistreatments too. another deleted scene. Where Hui Jae proceeds to insult him more after the other deleted scene. He didn't deserve that. I'll cry forever over Seon Ho he never got a proper credit for his efforts for everyone. And was treated like he was the worst man when the others weren't even better.

• Love 2

The forum has been buggy, up to the level that I am unable to post anything and I am only able to do so today. 

Sorry for the late greeting; hello to @Seonhoyaa

5 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Finally finished Photoshopping out those ugly pants and shoes HAHA

@SweetButters You finally posted the edited picture! Hahahahah. That's a nice one!

And thanks for the latest posts /update of him in military! And wow! A commander!

• Love 2

2 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters You finally posted the edited picture! Hahahahah. That's a nice one!

And thanks for the latest posts /update of him in military! And wow! A commander!

@annannh18kYea I finally managed to finish it haha. I was delayed a few days following an eye injury, but my eye finally healed today so I could see out of both eyes again haha!! Didnt want our WDH to look funny hahah !!!

No prob !! Yea so proud of him !!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Korean fans are crying over Seon Ho's mistreatments too. another deleted scene. Where Hui Jae proceeds to insult him more after the other deleted scene. He didn't deserve that. I'll cry forever over Seon Ho he never got a proper credit for his efforts for everyone. And was treated like he was the worst man when the others weren't even better.

Im glad those scenes were deleted...

Anyway, Dohwan is excellent in those scenes too...I like that...:D

:heart:

ET_NHq4VAAAAGyB?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like only I like this pic...:lol:

I agree, this pic is a little strange, but Hwanie made the pic unusual...

EdbWOB0XgAInNTt?format=jpg&name=medium

5554abca66aa32935118a52d301373cd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Im glad those scenes were deleted...

Anyway, Dohwan is excellent in those scenes too...I like that...:D

Seon Ho always had a good reasons and intentions for whatever he did. He just got hated on by the characters coz they didn't trust him and expected him to do things out of his power. Those scenes would've gained him more sympathy points as people are simply emotional and hated Seon ho out of pure bias for other characters/actors and emotional reactions. So i didn't like how they deleted it as Seon Ho was blamed for not being there with poisoned Hwi. More people would've understood Seon Ho if it wasn't deleted coz as i said their hate and blame was out of emotional not rational reasons. 

Looks like only I like this pic...:lol:

I agree, this pic is a little strange, but Hwanie made the pic unusual...

You like everything Dohwan does don't you.:shaq:

@annannh18k  Hi! Yeah i struggled a lots while trying to post in this thread earlier but everything for ranting and crying over Dohwan more like Seon Ho lol. Glad there's more active members in this thread. Let's keep it active.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

@Seonhoyaa the scene where they killed his father and then left him alone to bleed and die was  just :angry: Everyone else around him was dead and hwi LEFT! When hwi finally apologized and said he failed to see seon ho's pain, seon ho's expression was so heartbreaking. I didn't follow the drama when it was airing so i didn't know that people hated seon ho for his actions. it was pretty clear in all the scenes that he did what he did to protect the people he loved. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:
  Hide contents

@Seonhoyaa the scene where they killed his father and then left him alone to bleed and die was  just :angry: Everyone else around him was dead and hwi LEFT! When hwi finally apologized and said he failed to see seon ho's pain, seon ho's expression was so heartbreaking. I didn't follow the drama when it was airing so i didn't know that people hated seon ho for his actions. it was pretty clear in all the scenes that he did what he did to protect the people he loved. 

Spoiler

LOL it's good you didn't get to see their hypocrisy. It was blood boiling. They basically made him out to be the master planner of everything his father did like he sent Hwi off for his greed and used Yeon to take advantage of Hwi. He deserved to die and needed to get redemption which sadly was what they got by the end as Seon Ho was shown regretting having his goal of changing the world to be a better place and how he should've just devoted his life for Hwi like his minions as if Hwi did anything for Seon Ho to deserve that. It was always Seon Ho who stood up for him. They called him the villain of the show for getting into dirty politics but Bang Won and Hwi got scot free doing even worse things like killing the innocent young prince and other blood shedding for way lamer reasons than Seon Ho's noble goal of making a country where low borns will get a basic human rights. In the end Seon Ho was proven right for not going against his father carelessly to save Yeon. He warned Hwi but get the blame in the end for her death. When he did everything in his power to keep her and Hwi alive. This awesome character was wasted in this show. It should've been about him tbh. This is why i want another show with similar character as Seon Ho as mc. He was the best in this and the most relatable character. 

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

@SeonhoyaaI agree,  those scenes shouldnt have been deleted...

@SCSfanzYes, that was sad how Seonho was left alone...

That was a beautiful scene...Seonho was so happy and proud when the General gave him his sword...:wub:

img.gif

Aww my baby Seon Ho wish he had some victorious moments but he just was doomed. He was sad here too as he missed Hwi and clashed with Sung Rok not knowing he would be his true and only loyal friend. Sung Rok always said the truth on how Seon Ho was wasting his life for others just to get abandoned by them.

img.gif

I'm gonna dedicate a post for these two gifs and pics later. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seonhoyaa said:
  Hide contents

LOL it's good you didn't get to see their hypocrisy. It was blood boiling. They basically made him out to be the master planner of everything his father did like he sent Hwi off for his greed and used Yeon to take advantage of Hwi. He deserved to die and needed to get redemption which sadly was what they got by the end as Seon Ho was shown regretting having his goal of changing the world to be a better place and how he should've just devoted his life for Hwi like his minions as if Hwi did anything to Seon Ho to deserve that. It was always Seon Ho who stood up for him. They called him the villain of the show for getting into dirty politics but Bang Won and Hwi got scot free doing even worse things like killing the innocent young prince and other blood shedding for way lamer reasons than Seon Ho's noble goal of making a country where low borns will get a basic human rights. In the end Seon Ho was proven right for not going against his father carelessly to save Yeon. He warned Hwi but get the blame in the end for her death. When he did everything in his power to keep her and Hwi alive. This awesome character was wasted in this show. It should've been about him tbh. This is why i want another show with similar character as Seon Ho as mc. He was the best in this and the most relatable character. 

Spoiler

huh? were we even watching the same drama?  What were they watching? i find it hard to believe that they thought seon ho was actually the villian  :joy: He's like the most freaking loyal person in the whole show ! i did notice that alot of people liked bang won.. why?? i don't get it. He's evil.  I agree Hwi was really blind in the beginning, he actually believed that his friend meant to do him harm.  I wouldn't even get started on Hui jae, i disliked her lol.  Putting aside the injustice to seonho , i could feel his desperation and weariness from my screen , so much so i was happy for the ending he got. Finally he gets to rest. 

Also definitely woudln't mind another seguek from WDH! seon ho is just too memorable. :wub:

@rocher22 @Seonhoyaa how could i forget sung rok.. the man who has 1000 lives :joy:

• LOL 2