Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

30/10/2020

http://tiin.vn/chuyen-muc/phim/quan-vuong-bat-diet-bi-binh-chon-la-phim-do-nhat-nam-2020.html

translated with Google  

Extract:

Recently, Eterrnal King has become the worst drama in 2020. Voting by Joy News 24 with the participation of more than 200 people (entertainment company staff, radio station staff, reporters, …)  :tears:

6N7GsYc.jpg

.... Despite being classified as the worst drama series, the Eternal King still gives the cast a certain reputation, especially the male supporting actor Woo Do Hwan. :wub:

brRICCu.jpg

Woo Do Hwan received a lot of attention after the immortal King

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

On 10/29/2020 at 11:29 PM, SCSfanz said:

Welcome to My Country where the screen always lights up when Seonho appears LOL. You won't regret watching this :P

@SCSfanz you are right, Seonho is always breathtaking when he appears and is hot from every angle LOL.  He also has a lot more scenes compared to the other WDH dramas I’ve watched so far - another bonus! I’m up to eP 5 now.. eP 4 also featured Seon Ho’s abs. Is he even real?! The abs are so defined they cast shadows on the other abs... however I’m currently slightly confused by his character’s development... like randomly he seems to be saying to the main girl that he likes her when he never showed any previous signs?  His storyline with Hwi, I can kinda guess but anyway need to keep watching. 

@bri @rocher22 I’m also sad half those pics you guys found are gone.. but thank you for the update on WDH’s activities! I wonder what his position is in the army... I see he has been active on social media but no posts so far.. 

this is cute... https://www.instagram.com/p/CGR8uclpPp3/?igshid=19daywwfa051f 

• Love 2

15 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Pyeha and the Unbreakable Sword...

It's nice to see their friendship :happydance:NxGhO8N.jpg

@Ava Jo unfortunatly I can't find any news about his position in the army. It's really hard to understand what korean fans are talking about when they post on WDH korean forums... Papago doesn't help much...

Reading scripts:

mLsgPuI.jpg

Uf2Y24Z.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, bri said:

30/10/2020

Extract:

Recently, Eterrnal King has become the worst drama in 2020. Voting by Joy News 24 with the participation of more than 200 people (entertainment company staff, radio station staff, reporters, …)  :tears:

.... Despite being classified as the worst drama series, the Eternal King still gives the cast a certain reputation, especially the male supporting actor Woo Do Hwan. :wub:

Woo Do Hwan received a lot of attention after the immortal King

Its a bit exaggerated that The King...is the worst drama this year. 

Anyway, Dohwan was outstanding in his role.

:loveu:

a76608b1da040b0e119fb62408127fad.gif

:wub:

4c00d772f493cd23184a401e6308eb33.gif

:wub:

4a38d96ceb6c8713c2b555ebba649fae.gif

https://www.pinterest.com/

• Love 1

On 10/31/2020 at 9:31 PM, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz you are right, Seonho is always breathtaking when he appears and is hot from every angle LOL.  He also has a lot more scenes compared to the other WDH dramas I’ve watched so far - another bonus! I’m up to eP 5 now.. eP 4 also featured Seon Ho’s abs. Is he even real?! The abs are so defined they cast shadows on the other abs... however I’m currently slightly confused by his character’s development... like randomly he seems to be saying to the main girl that he likes her when he never showed any previous signs?  His storyline with Hwi, I can kinda guess but anyway need to keep watching. 

@bri @rocher22 I’m also sad half those pics you guys found are gone.. but thank you for the update on WDH’s activities! I wonder what his position is in the army... I see he has been active on social media but no posts so far.. 

this is cute... https://www.instagram.com/p/CGR8uclpPp3/?igshid=19daywwfa051f 

@Ava Jo i had to rewatch it immediately after finishing the drama, skipping to seonho parts only. haha. 

The abs are so defined they cast shadows on the other abs.<--- this made me laugh h :lol:. i know it's sweat in that scene but it looked like he oiled himself for that shot , not that i'm complaining. :joy: there are many more scenes where you can get a glimpse of those abs, keep watching lol. 

yeah there wasn't much explanation about why he came to like the girl (maybe due to lack of choices lol) 

@bri that halloween post though, he makes a good mythical creature! 

• Awesome 2

46 minutes ago, bri said:

He has beautiful eyes :wub:

He updated again, but unfortunately he deleted the post..

@bri, he needs to delete it to avoid warning from the Military National Defense. This isn't allowed when you're on MS even if you're on vacation leave. Military restricts soldiers access to the public especially via SNS unless related to military events.  :blush:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@bri, he needs to delete it to avoid warning from the Military National Defense. This isn't allowed when you're on MS even if you're on vacation leave. Military restricts soldiers access to the public especially via SNS unless related to military events.  :blush:

Thank you @willenette I hope he doesn't' have problems with the first post.

His ring got a lot of attention! :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • Love 2