Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

• 2 weeks later...

I started watching My Country.. just finished episode 2. I’ve never watched a sageuk before. Jo Yeong is hot but Seon Ho is stunning. And it seems like WDH and the other male lead (who, so far, also seems likeable and sweet) do most of those action scenes themselves! Also, Seon Ho’s abs and muscles..Just.. I might just pause and re watch episode 2 for a while. 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Berou said:

Moderator note 

The thread has been shrinked because of violations of the following rule :

1. Do not spam. Posts must be longer than 20 characters. A single post with just one photo is considered spam - you must still meet the 20 character rule.

Thank you for informing. I misunderstood the rule about one picture and I believed that more pictures were ok. I'll be more careful.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 6:06 PM, Ava Jo said:

I started watching My Country.. just finished episode 2. I’ve never watched a sageuk before. Jo Yeong is hot but Seon Ho is stunning. And it seems like WDH and the other male lead (who, so far, also seems likeable and sweet) do most of those action scenes themselves! Also, Seon Ho’s abs and muscles..Just.. I might just pause and re watch episode 2 for a while. 

:Pandabulous:

Welcome to My Country where the screen always lights up when Seonho appears LOL. You won't regret watching this :P

• Like 3

22 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I have to admit that Im a little sad because of all those posts that

have been deleted...:brokenheart:

But ok rules are rules...:)

Me too. It took a lot of time to find and upload those pics, but rules are rules. Cheer up :happy2:

I'll try to find some articles to post.

Asking for some hints to Eun Seop...

tHDVcex.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1