Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

1 hour ago, Seonhoyaa said:

Sorry to say that but Eww he was annoying as hell in SFD. Jang Hyuk's BW was the least annoying one. And i would've hated him even if Dohwan played it. Thank god he didn't coz Seon Ho >> BW. Also characteristics of character won't change simply because of the actor. That's mean you're actually in BW team but you're biased for Dohwan lol. BW of SFD acted like an OTT psychopath from modern drama. He was the worst character in SFD Jeong Do Jeon and Ddang Sae and every other character were way better than his selfish, self centered and greedy RickRoll'D. MC's BW was still selfish and greedy person who think he owns the throne coz he killed a lot of people but he was better than the SFD one as he was given better excuses still doesn't excuse his actions such as his father being evil who ordered him to kill people and then abandoned him unlike SFD's BW who killed people without his father approval. And there's whole Nam Jeon who's devil's reincarnate just to make BW lesser evil. But a relatable character like Seon Ho with better and nobler goals and motivations to root for was there. 

In a drama starring Dohwan I can be only on his team. :D

It was a sad scene when BW said that there was no place for Seonho  in the new country.

I think Seonho was disappointed.

EdH5_RoU0AAQmrn?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

I like historical dramas, fantasy, sci fci (basically anything that is far from reality i realize!). I was never interested in following celebrities, WDH caught my interest, probably because we were  in lockdown and TKEM at that time became my life, that's when i got interested to know more about WDH  (quarantine does things to you LOL!) 

@SCSfanz I relate to this 100%. I’ve also never been interested in fangirling over celebrities before! I usually watch a show and move on. And YES, TKEM became my life too during lockdown, I literally lived for Fridays and Saturdays 11pm every week, it was my happy me-time.

32 minutes ago, bri said:

Reveal hidden contents

XPK9WIj.jpg

omg @bri, that middle hidden photo.... phwoarrrr!!! :wub:  I wonder if k celebrities lurk on these forums lol 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bri said:

Speaking about the fan meeting in Japan... where did they get this picture? Drama, movie, magazine?

It's a deleted scene from his drama tempted.

1 hour ago, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz I relate to this 100%. I’ve also never been interested in fangirling over celebrities before! I usually watch a show and move on. And YES, TKEM became my life too during lockdown, I literally lived for Fridays and Saturdays 11pm every week, it was my happy me-time.

following actors/actresses careers from all around the world and analyzing it is my life style haha. But honestly i don't care much about anything out of their acting careers and that's include Dohwan. Whenever i fell in love with a character i end up following the actor/actress checking their whole filmography cuz i can't let go of the character and i'm emotionally attached to it seeing the actor's other works ease the withdrawals symptoms. It happened to me with Dong Chul from Save Me but i started losing interest as Tempted was a huge let down to me. However Seon Ho stole my heart again and i didn't even watch the drama for Dohwan. It did restore my faith on his acting skills too. He still great on Mad Dog and Tempted but i stanned coz he was exceptional as a newbie in Save Me and He was tremendous in My Country. I've high expectations from him now i hope he'll just take a strong characters from now on. My condition is so severe with Seon Ho lol.

1 hour ago, Ava Jo said:

omg @bri, that middle hidden photo.... phwoarrrr!!! :wub:  I wonder if k celebrities lurk on these forums lol 

As for celebs lurking here i highly doubt it as most of Korean actors can't understand english and they all have fancafe where all their Korean fans has membership in it. There's Japanese fancafe too for Dohwan.  It's managed by their teams and they do post and communicate with the fans using it.  So i think they might lurk there lol. As i said before korean actors careers depends on local viewers. so they care about their opinions the most. And do read comments on their articles to see the public opinions on them as you can't be successful with only you fans. The public reaction of their work is the most important.   

• Like 4

On 7/30/2020 at 8:55 AM, rocher22 said:

I noticed that it was green, but I didnt notice that whale pattern...:D

@rocher22 OMG HAHAHA!!!! I never noticed this before either !!! Haha JY is wearing whales...this is such ES energy hahah!!

Its like in this picture...notice where Nari/KYJ's hand is... its near ES/WDH's um "family jewels" LOL:Twerkdatbutt:

All I have to say is that KYJ is one lucky gal :approves:

AziIlNP.png

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

23 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

It's a deleted scene from his drama tempted.

However Seon Ho stole my heart again and i didn't even watch the drama for Dohwan. It did restore my faith on his acting skills too. He still great on Mad Dog and Tempted but i stanned coz he was exceptional as a newbie in Save Me and He was tremendous in My Country. I've high expectations from him now i hope he'll just take a strong characters from now on. My condition is so severe with Seon Ho lol.

@Seonhoyaa lol now I’m even more scared of starting My country in case my WDH obsession deepens even more! I suspect all of us on here have severe conditions when it comes to WDH stanning hahaha. 

I did hear that most korean actors can’t understand much English, is it because they don’t learn it in school? I guess in their daily lives in SK, they don’t need English...

came across this cute photo of WDH on insta today - he looks so sweet.  wonder how the lucky girl got to meet WDH! https://www.instagram.com/p/B5sGpE-Jdi_/?igshid=3tfw4e6g74zz

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

5c35b2d56c74e64f45639fbd6ed13bf3.gif

Dong Chul is my second fav right after Seon Ho :wub:

Okay did you all know Dohwan was supposed to play god in a 2018 drama but the drama was never released due to production problems and the lead actor leaving the show. Not sure if he actually filmed his scenes but i think he did. So sad we would never see that. He probably looked pretty in Korean god style lol.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@Seonhoyaa lol now I’m even more scared of starting My country in case my WDH obsession deepens even more! I suspect all of us on here have severe conditions when it comes to WDH stanning hahaha. 

I'm sure you will even if you didn't like his character (I will attack for that though haha) you'll love his acting. It's his best performance imo. And that's post i found my like on it lol. The girl is a fan.

Seon Ho be shooting his arrows right at our hearts

img.gif

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

What bright smiles...

No bias but i really think he has one of the most beautiful smiles i've ever seen. It's one of his endless list of props.

Spoiler

Just look at these sad eyes. I mean it looks like he cried the whole day. He really acted with only his eyes the whole show. Seon Ho was so done with life there was nothing can makes him wants to live anymore.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Seonhoyaa said:

No bias but i really think he has one of the most beautiful smiles i've ever seen. It's one of his endless list of props.

Reveal hidden contents

Just look at these sad eyes. I mean it looks like he cried the whole day. He really acted with only his eyes the whole show. Seon Ho was so done with life there was nothing can makes him wants to live anymore.

Yep, so true...

that was a beautiful shot...

Eck5EyVUMAAQ7dB?format=jpg&name=large

I just like how happy they are...

Eck5FjlUYAA7MEP?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Seonhoyaa said:

Also his eyes when he smiles~ ^^ love it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

:wub:

Second photo, when he’s looking down leaning on the pool stick - that jawline... :wub: 

reminds me of the scene in TKEM where he sees the PM at Nari’s cafe and he pretends to be ES and waits for the PM to leave.. his jawline looks great there too

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Seonhoyaa said:

@Seonhoyaa He really does have the most beautiful smile ever !! 

I swear to God though, despite having such a beautiful smile, it can be so creepy sometimes haha!! He's so skilled as an actor at controlling his smiles. He make it go from creepy to so cute to enduring! He definitely needs best actor award !!!

tumblr_pxrtrj724A1vpmpmko4_r10_500.gifv

EaUxPuDUMAAh5Zj.jpg

92118dc704a995b6e14780f8116e9323b2c5a495

• Like 4
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@Seonhoyaa He really does have the most beautiful smile ever !! 

I swear to God though, despite having such a beautiful smile, it can be so creepy sometimes haha!! He's so skilled as an actor at controlling his smiles. He make it go from creepy to so cute to enduring! He definitely needs best actor award !!!

@SweetButters lol I don’t see anything creepy about any of these smiles... To me, he just looks so adorable in all of them!!! I agree he’s so skilled at controlling the expressions on his face though... every little mouth quirk! 

His agency Keyeast posted a message on Instagram from WDH today! From papago translate, it looks like WDH is thanking his fans for the letters / gifts and wishing no one gets wet in the rain..?! His basic military training must be over soon, this should be the fifth and final week before he’s allocated to his battalion (I think)! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1