[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, Nat_93 said:
  Hide contents

Yes, I agree with you that they will make some changes in HC and MSX relationship, probably make them only friends. I don't doubt Si Ming story, I think only something really big could make the God of War rebell like that, and if the God of War didn't love HC, why didn't kill him when she knew the truth? She was powerful enough to do that. And if HC didn't love her, why would he become a mortal to help her pass the trial? Why would Si Ming lie? He wouldn't make anyone jealous by telling that to Teng She. But the past is past, I think now she only loves Si Feng. HC will pay for his mistakes, no doubt it will have a sour taste.

I'm a bit confused here. I thought XJ is

Spoiler

God of War & Mo Sha Xing. And she came from Luo Hou Ji Du. And the one who Bailin Dijun betrayed was him. I think it would be more scandal if it was Luo Huo Ji Du who was in love with Bailin (because they both guys). 

And for censorships reason, they make that relationships just friend and the one Bailin has love relationships with was God of War.

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Hahaha TS vs HC.  Look at HC's expressions.  Wakakaka......:joy:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4542433212432394/4542433699827357

Request @eclipse02 for rough translation.  

I only know for simple vocabs only, I will tried but please CMIIW..

Spoiler

HC teacher made suggestion to make HC & XJ married so they can learn the mantra to seal the barrier more stronger. And Tengshe said, "Fine if you forget about Dijun, but why you forsake that boy who cooked delicious food instead, and be with him (HC)? It is only stupid barrier with sacred dragon to protect it, and it is not delicious to eat anyway. It was easy, back then i was the one who seal the barrier."

And when all the elders believed he is really Tengshe and ask him to help them, HC disagree because heavenly people should not interfered with mortal realm. So Tengshe tried HC skill, and then laugh, "With his skill and yours (XJ) together would not able to seal the barrier." (He kinda insult HC in this):Megalol: 

And about that girl who would be 

Spoiler

marrying SF (fake marriage), i think that after that fiasco XJ stab SF in the heart. And SF wanna make XJ forget about him (he is afraid that fate really is not on his side, he kinda gave up here). But then they made up  with that "scene" ;)

Btw i also confused about something too, 

Spoiler

after XJ stab SF, XJ is trying to seal the cup, but Tengshe said she couldn't do that because she will also perished with it, because it's not because she was God of War but because she was Juntian Cehai. What is Juntian Cehai? Is it somekind of protector of the cup?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@eclipse02 thank you for the translation.  TS is relieving us from all this SF stress.  :joy:

So many revelations and clarifications about that wedding of SF's from your post.  Hope somebody clarify about juntian cehai.

:heartxoxo:

Edit:. The one who cooked delicious food is SF.  So, I suppose TS is supporting XJ to marry SF and not HC.  Hehe

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

@eclipse02 thank you for the translation.  TS is relieving us from all this SF stress.  :joy:

So many revelations and clarifications about that wedding of SF's from your post.  Hope somebody clarify about juntian cehai.

Edit:. The one who cooked delicious food is SF.  So, I suppose TS is supporting XJ to marry SF and not HC.  Hehe

Actually that is what i mean.. maybe my choice of words is not clear:sweatingbullets:. Tengshe was saying, why you forsake SF, for HC?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eclipse02 said:

I'm a bit confused here. I thought XJ is

Reveal hidden contents

God of War & Mo Sha Xing. And she came from Luo Hou Ji Du. And the one who Bailin Dijun betrayed was him. I think it would be more scandal if it was Luo Huo Ji Du who was in love with Bailin (because they both guys). 

And for censorships reason, they make that relationships just friend and the one Bailin has love relationships with was God of War.

I only know for simple vocabs only, I will tried but please CMIIW..

Reveal hidden contents

HC teacher made suggestion to make HC & XJ married so they can learn the mantra to seal the barrier more stronger. And Tengshe said, "Fine if you forget about Dijun, but why you forsake that boy who cooked delicious food instead, and be with him (HC)? It is only stupid barrier with sacred dragon to protect it, and it is not delicious to eat anyway. It was easy, back then i was the one who seal the barrier."

And when all the elders believed he is really Tengshe and ask him to help them, HC disagree because heavenly people should not interfered with mortal realm. So Tengshe tried HC skill, and then laugh, "With his skill and yours (XJ) together would not able to seal the barrier." (He kinda insult HC in this):Megalol: 

And about that girl who would be 

Reveal hidden contents

marrying SF (fake marriage), i think that after that fiasco XJ stab SF in the heart. And SF wanna make XJ forget about him (he is afraid that fate really is not on his side, he kinda gave up here). But then they made up  with that "scene" ;)

Btw i also confused about something too, 

Reveal hidden contents

after XJ stab SF, XJ is trying to seal the cup, but Tengshe said she couldn't do that because she will also perished with it, because it's not because she was God of War but because she was Juntian Cehai. What is Juntian Cehai? Is it somekind of protector of the cup?

I think I may have found the answer to the part we are confused on/who/what is Juntian Cehai!

Spoiler

I asked Monica YAO, the uploader for some of the eng subbed videos I've shared in pervious posts about this. Monica said that Juntain Cehai is, "a weapon created from the spine and ribs of the Mosha Xing." So this probably means XJ is a part of Mosha Xing/is Mosha Xing in a way too since she was created from it!!!!!

• Thanks 3

Spoiler

So LuoJiDu was broken into different pieces. The heart is sealed away in the jar, the ribs and bone is used to make Juntain Cehai, soul was used to create God of war. So what is mosha xing??? The left over spirit of LuoJiDu

Question about mosha xing 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:
  Hide contents

Eps 36-44 have been released to vvip users and have been leaked onto YouTube and other sites. Lots and lots and LOTS of angst coming. 

Wow great!! Thanks for the info. Alhough it may seems it's gonna be a lot of angst, at least we can see another side of SF which btw is sooo handsome... :heart2beat:

So i guess Bring it on! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Minnieee33 said:
  Hide contents

So LuoJiDu was broken into different pieces. The heart is sealed away in the jar, the ribs and bone is used to make Juntain Cehai, soul was used to create God of war. So what is mosha xing??? The left over spirit of LuoJiDu

Question about mosha xing 

Spoiler

Mosha Xing is Luo Ji Du, Mosha Xing was divided, half of its soul is with the God of War, the other half was sealed in a jar. Mosha Xing disapeared right before God of War was created.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

I heard a spoiler on YouTube that SF's real identity (not in the mortal relam) is...

Spoiler

The son of the Heavenly King!

:what!:

Don't know if this is true or not. I thought someone mentioned that his character in the story was a small God in the Heavenly Relam. But who knows if they modified the storyline a bit for the drama. Also, they said XJ is actually really from the demon clan/relam since she was made from Mosha Xing.

• Shocked 3

1 hour ago, ayang23 said:

I heard a spoiler on YouTube that SF's real identity (not in the mortal relam) is...

Hide contents

The son of the Heavenly King!

Don't know if this is true or not. I thought someone mentioned that his character in the story was a small God in the Heavenly Relam. But who knows if they modified the storyline a bit for the drama. Also, they said XJ is actually really from the demon clan/relam since she was made from Mosha Xing.

Spoiler

They changed the story. I think SF is the son of the Heaven King. 

If you watched on of the trailers, the reason why XJ's fav colour is blue is...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Minnieee33 said:

Reveal hidden contents

They changed the story. I think SF is the son of the Heaven King. 

If you watched on of the trailers, the reason why XJ's fav colour is blue is...

:fullofhearts:

On 8/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Rivajuu said:

This drama till now is doing good.

But I don't like the fact they made Xuanji character somehow similar a bit to Jinmi in Ashes of Love :sweatingbullets: (though she's cute!)

She isn't talk so much in the novel, that's why people called her "the liuli glass beauty".

May I ask you if on the novel it tells all the lifetimes in details ou just flashbacks like the drama? and anymore difference between drama and novel that you think it deserves to be mentioned? :sweet:

• Like 1