[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

17 minutes ago, Nat_93 said:

Hi! I’m currently reading the chapter of the book that shows LJD and Dijun backstory and I must say

Hide contents

Dijun is pure evil, no excuses for him. LJD loved him deeply, wanted to reborn as a woman to please him and never betrayed Dijun!

Oh wow.. maybe that's why the drama had to gone through quite a while to aired & maybe also the reason for the cuts :mellow: Too bad they might not showing this in the drama, it'll give more impact to the story..

Dijun (aka HC) has been showing more his true colors.. :rage:

I've seen previews that show 

Spoiler

he even resort to stab himself to make XuanJi believe Si Feng is truelly evil..poor Si Feng...:bawling: more angsts coming along in the following eps.. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Minnieee33 said:

I am on eps 35. I'm still confused why the curse is still here:hushed: I thought if two people truly love each other, the curse will be broken.... 

Gah I'm only on ep 25 and I was wondering if his curse was lifted yet or not. I was afraid that maybe it wasn't lifted since the characters didn't say anything. And here we are in ep 35.....the curse is still there. Well if that is the case then maybe the curse is still present bc XJ doesn't truly have her heart yet. I think the curse is lifted when...

Spoiler

She remembers everything and gets all of her senses back, perhaps? There was a video clip where she asked SF why the feathers are gone, and it seemed like that was during their "first night" together. Sadly, I don't think that scene/time will come until later in the story.

• Like 1

Just now, ayang23 said:

Gah I'm only on ep 25 and I was wondering if his curse was lifted yet or not. I was afraid that maybe it wasn't lifted since the characters didn't say anything. And here we are in ep 35.....the curse is still there. Well if that is the case then maybe the curse is still present bc XJ doesn't truly have her heart yet. I think the curse is lifted when...

Hide contents

She remembers everything and gets all of her senses back, perhaps? There was a video clip where she asked SF why the feathers are gone, and that was during their "first night" together. Sadly, I don't think that scene/time will come until later in the story.

Yes i think, it has got to do with

Spoiler

the Moshaxing's heart that is put in cup in Shaoyang barrier.

Because she manage to get her senses back but the curse still doesn't lift up. 

But XuanJi can't touch the cup because she's Juntian Cehai also..maybe what Tengshe mean that she will perished with it because she will become Liu Hou Ji Du? :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1)If you need any spoilers/ anything to be cleared - click on the below link.  Beautiful discussions and gifs of our CY.:kiss_wink: are there.

2) How many times our ML coughs up blood.  A compilation.  hehe:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

3) Our jealous and cute SiFeng:kiss_wink:

cr:as tagged

4) Tiktok by our L & R cast.  Its in vietnamese.  but lets enjoy.  they are all cute.  Love'em so much.:7555_attack:

5) Cute TS as a third wheel.  hehe

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

1)If you need any spoilers/ anything to be cleared - click on the below link.  Beautiful discussions and gifs of our CY.:kiss_wink: are there.

2) How many times our ML coughs up blood.  A compilation.  hehe:tounge_wink:

Hide contents

3) Our jealous and cute SiFeng:kiss_wink:

4) Tiktokby our L & R cast.  Its in vietnamese.  but lets enjoy.  they are all cute.  Love'em so much.

I’m on mydramalist too “NmbFe”:elated:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, eclipse02 said:

Yes i think, it has got to do with

Hide contents

the Moshaxing's heart that is put in cup in Shaoyang barrier.

Because she manage to get her senses back but the curse still doesn't lift up. 

But XuanJi can't touch the cup because she's Juntian Cehai also..maybe what Tengshe mean that she will perished with it because she will become Liu Hou Ji Du? :cold_sweat:

Spoiler

Ohh I thought she already grew a heart after she woke up from the mirror scene.  So does that mean she doesn't know what is Love yet?

ohhh I love some spoilerssss while I wait for new eps.

Spoiler

Want to see girlfriend turn to boyfriend :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

:wow1:

Yay!!! Congrats to Love and Redemption again! They maintained their number 1 seat for drama of the week (at 7:14 in the video it's announced)! Also our two main leads made it to top 10 actors/actresses of the week too. Chen Yi got number 2 while Crystal Yuan got #7! Well deserved!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ayang23 said:

Yay!!! Congrats to Love and Redemption again! They maintained their number 1 seat for drama of the week (at 7:14 in the video it's announced)! Also our two main leads made it to top 10 actors/actresses of the week too. Chen Yi got number 2 while Crystal Yuan got #7! Well deserved!

:thumbsup::piggydance:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2

i have here something to laugh at memes.  Cr:weibo

which of the following male chracters in L & R suit the female cross dressing?

:joy::joy:

1. HC

G5zdgkZ.jpg

2.YL

jODq7bu.jpg

3.WT

zPkSt3l.jpg

Spoiler

4.TS

9YHavFq.jpg

5.SF dad

Jer2Byo.jpg

6.Liu Ge

pkEAzry.jpg

7.XJ dad

gxTqbO7.jpg

8.SF

Sg3m0xD.jpg

I feel TS and SF look great in female cross dressing.  they look so beautiful.

cr: weibo

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@pad-hari OMG SF is prettier than woman :joy:

Actually Yuelang has a chance if only the make up is toned down a bit :phew:

Anyway i think we might not get to see girlfriend turned to boyfriend :grimace: because when 

Spoiler

Luo Hou Ji Du resurrected, God of War still around :sweatingbullets: 

The battle in eps 44 is so cool... it seems when SF played as Moshaxing, his martial art also improved (thankfully B))

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm on EP 21 and lol Hao Chen is funny. He is a Heavenly God, but he doesn't act like one at all. He is Mr. Stalker and Mr. Want to steal your girl lol.

I love how XJ is so expressive towards SF^^, SF is just so cute liking XJ, and never giving up on her Looking forward to their past lives, when will it start? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I'm on EP 21 and lol Hao Chen is funny. He is a Heavenly God, but he doesn't act like one at all. He is Mr. Stalker and Mr. Want to steal your girl lol.

I love how XJ is so expressive towards SF^^, SF is just so cute liking XJ, and never giving up on her Looking forward to their past lives, when will it start? 

Which past life btw? If it's their 9lives in mortal realm, it start at the end of ep.26 - till mid eps 27. 

If it's their past life in heaven, maybe after eps 45/50 onwards, not sure though.

• Like 4

i just stopped watching both the subbed episodes in PP site and raw episodes till ep.37. I will wait till thursday for further release of the raw episodes.  But i dont think this week will also be happy week for our couple, only for more fighting to continue between them. But i read the discussions in MDL.  so many insightful comments and discussions by the members there and many doubts also get clarified.  

if anyone want a recap for better understanding before any subs are released the following blog do that.  

some beautiful pics of our ML and OTP.  SF is so pretty after he became the leader.   He is so charming and beautiful especially with that forehead mark and also when he spread his wings.:kiss_wink::heart:He looks so damn good in each and every color he wears.

9tb4jvN.jpg

PcbFWv7.jpg

3tVo6DQ.jpg

Spoiler

TDWxL4m.jpg

cr:weibo

• Love 2

2 hours ago, eclipse02 said:
  Hide contents

Luo Hou Ji Du resurrected, God of War still around :sweatingbullets: 

The battle in eps 44 is so cool... it seems when SF played as Moshaxing, his martial art also improved (thankfully B))

Spoiler

Si Feng has always been powerful. But he played pretend since no one can know he was a demon. I am happy that now he can show his true power; showing to those arrogant sect masters that they could hurt him only because he allowed them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

not gonna lie HC truly is the definition of a demon in heavens clothing

Spoiler

after reading what he did to his supposed friend and what he is doing now knowing that SF is not the real Moshaxing (lets be honest Moshaxing was not the true evil back then it was always HC). dude the ends really don't justify the means. he wanted to win a war he helped create with his conniving ways. he doesn't mind killing the innocent as long as it goes along with his big plan. he needs to get over himself. he is more of a devil than any demon will ever be corrupt as he is. SF may have been born of the demon clan in this life time but he truly is an angel with wings. the amount of tolerance and mercy he shows is enough to to garner world peace. i really hope that HC gets what he deserves he should be sent straight to hell for a 1000 years to cleanse his sins he has brought the world turmoil from the get go. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2