[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit so far episode 4 might be my favorite so far . I loved the fact they focused more on building their backstory and the tone . They didn't drag the plot of him hiding the truth. Their relationship was based on lie , even if he loved her he chose to keep it secret. You gotta feel bad about Ah Reum . Both men have their secret and she is there clueless . I wonder why he didnt tell her that her husband has meetings with people of the "underworld" ? 

I think they setting up her joining the agency in a way or ending up being a spy on her own but its more unlikely now that her husband has relations clearly with "bad people" . We can assume he is the one who killed Sophie. 

The emotional flashbacks were really good , both Eric and Inna slayed this episode. Yoo Inna continues being very good in the Melo aspect of this drama and her character despite looking clueless she regains her independence , we see that her ex was absent when her life and work was falling apart . Its refreshing to see the tone they setting for the triangle so far. They have clearly set up the exes as "fated" relationship based on ill terms but her current marriage is a mess as well. Am I the only one who feels she married him because he was the opposite than her first husband? After being hurt from a man who cheated on her , she recovered and re-build her company and met someone who would not be the same. She might have instinct to find Sophie's murderer but in her personal life she has zero instinct . 

- The present husband doesn't trust her but also is shady as eff and we don't know ANYTHING about him

- Her ex clearly set up the cheating part to push her to file for divorce once and for all

- I like the additions of the supporting cast , they all have good chemistry with the leads. 

episode 4 : 9/10 for me mostly because they added to poor Inna another drama where she drinks soju when she is suffering.

23 hours ago, larus said:

Ban Jin-Min, Ji Hoon`s chief is funny.

He knows that from anime. :w00t:

:lol: I just had to comment on this because there is a Disney Cartoon here in the US call Phineas and Ferb where the main villain, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, says he’s an evil scientist not a “mad” scientist because he doesn’t want to blow up the world. He said villains who want to blow up the world are mad, as in crazy. He instead wants to rule the world. 

I enjoy reading the comments on this drama. I am contemplating watching it though I can’t seem to find it on legal streaming sites.

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, says he’s an evil scientist not a “mad” scientist because he doesn’t want to blow up the world. He said villains who want to blow up the world are mad, as in crazy. He instead wants to rule the world. 

He is smart. :w00t: yeah, only crazy people want to blow up the world. I enjoyed reading his name. It seems that he is a German scientist. :)

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

:lol: I just had to comment on this because there is a Disney Cartoon here in the US call Phineas and Ferb where the main villain, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, says he’s an evil scientist not a “mad” scientist because he doesn’t want to blow up the world. He said villains who want to blow up the world are mad, as in crazy. He instead wants to rule the world. 

I enjoy reading the comments on this drama. I am contemplating watching it though I can’t seem to find it on legal streaming sites.

Its free on iQIYI app and its legal streaming service in China , like viu and viki ( they offer English subs as well straight away)  they are officially holding the rights of the drama and promote it through their SNS  . However I can't tell If the service its unblocked to all countries , for me its unblocked and its one of the free dramas that doesn't require VIP subscription. 

I also read the drama was meant to film in China if it wasn't for COVID , not sure if it's accurate information though. 

BTS video  from ep 3-4 is out 

On 10/30/2020 at 7:57 AM, ninjayejin said:

I have to admit so far episode 4 might be my favorite so far . I loved the fact they focused more on building their backstory and the tone . They didn't drag the plot of him hiding the truth. Their relationship was based on lie , even if he loved her he chose to keep it secret. You gotta feel bad about Ah Reum . Both men have their secret and she is there clueless . I wonder why he didnt tell her that her husband has meetings with people of the "underworld" ? 

I think they setting up her joining the agency in a way or ending up being a spy on her own but its more unlikely now that her husband has relations clearly with "bad people" . We can assume he is the one who killed Sophie. 

The emotional flashbacks were really good , both Eric and Inna slayed this episode. Yoo Inna continues being very good in the Melo aspect of this drama and her character despite looking clueless she regains her independence , we see that her ex was absent when her life and work was falling apart . Its refreshing to see the tone they setting for the triangle so far. They have clearly set up the exes as "fated" relationship based on ill terms but her current marriage is a mess as well. Am I the only one who feels she married him because he was the opposite than her first husband? After being hurt from a man who cheated on her , she recovered and re-build her company and met someone who would not be the same. She might have instinct to find Sophie's murderer but in her personal life she has zero instinct . 

- The present husband doesn't trust her but also is shady as eff and we don't know ANYTHING about him

- Her ex clearly set up the cheating part to push her to file for divorce once and for all

- I like the additions of the supporting cast , they all have good chemistry with the leads. 

episode 4 : 9/10 for me mostly because they added to poor Inna another drama where she drinks soju when she is suffering.

It's interesting you mentioned that about Areum's instinct.  She is sharp when it comes to Sophie's case (extra perk with insider's info cuz Sophie is her bff) but not so much with the 2 husbands.  Is it love is blind or they're so good at disguise? :)

I do like that despite Areum and Jihoon still have a lot of feelings for each other, writer doesn't make neither one of them immediately have feeling for each other.  I see the feeling are their but they're respecting each other's new life.

I think Jihoon hasn't told Areum that her husband is meeting 'underworld' peeps because they just started following him and she just recently agreed to corporate with the investigation.  In the preview, I think Jihoon was saying "he's a big jerk"  I'm not sure if he meant Derek and it it was Areum he said that to or someone else. We also see him telling Areum don't let her husband find out... and Areum said in a voice over to be sorry to her husband she has to keep a secret..

Show is good at keeping us guessing who the killer is.  Derek is still very suspicious but we also had Dir. Ban in EP1-2.  I wonder what kinda deal that involved Jihoon Dir. Ban made when he whispered to the CIA boss at the cafe.  I think CEO Kang, who met up with Dereck on the street, was the one at Sophie's home the night before she went to Jeju.  Her scientist friend told Areum he remember the loud sport car on the street when the person leaving. I would not be surprised if he was the VIP at the bachelorette party.  And there this young Interpol lad.  His also suspicious for being the mole for Derek.. He was switching or copying the USB from the car dashboard cam... I hope he's not the mole because I really like the banter of Jihoon and him working together as partner duo.

Lastly, even though their marriage was short, Jihoon know Areum SO WELL!  Like he knows he will go eat noodles after meeting that snobby CEO who went away with her shoes lol 

122702690_2966894113410903_7995102019061

When he called to check on her at the hospital, he knows she is fine the moment she snapped back at him about the loan.... hahaha

122924952_407808270592530_95044474403491

123016444_358889901996599_51094336504636

Spoiler

122922040_3522168877923823_4924952132830

I love the emotional scenes in EP4 but also love the funny bits like this scene... Areum kept saying it was just a prank set up for YT video even if she was meeting with the Chief and at the Intelligent office...

Areum:  If you're a spy, them I'm like Scarlett Johansson

Jihoon: I shoot better than James Bond. And you're prettier than that actress.

I love their banters and Jihoon's quick wits

Spoiler

Eli7kY5XUAAJuKA?format=jpg&name=orig

Spoiler

Eli7kY6XEAAkcHT?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Eli7kY5WoAE2XEm?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Eli7kY5W0AEXpb9?format=jpg&name=large

I'm really enjoying this drama! Eric and YIN's acting has been so fun to watch. Hope we get to see more of Im Juhwan soon. Also hoping that more people will discover this drama and the ratings will go up. I would like to think that Ah Reum and Derek married because they did fall in love with each other (he is restoring a car for her). I hope they will show some of those flashbacks in the next episodes. I also loved the second song in the OST this week. Does anyone know what it is? Can't wait for it to be released! 

The Spies Who Loved Me: Episode 3

by TeriYak

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E0300153-copy.jpg

Determined to find out what happened to her friend, our designer inevitably runs into her ex-husband again. Unfortunately, that means that her new husband runs into him as well and he becomes suspicious when he realizes that his wife isn’t being honest with him. Although they pretend that they don’t know about their connection, disguising their mutual hostility is something that may be beyond their abilities.

EPISODE 3 RECAP

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E0300001-copy.jpg

Jin-min and Ji-hoon meet with the CIA director who immediately notices that their witness is missing. Jin-min confesses that Interpol is really after the man that his agent is working for and after confiding that their witness was killed, the CIA director agrees to give them two weeks to find her killer and the files that were promised to Helmes.

As soon as they’re alone, Jin-min strategizes that they’ll need to use Harrison Young to catch Helmes. Jin-min guesses that Ji-hoon’s been crying and reminds him not to get too attached to his cases.

At her boutique, Ah-reum sets a white flower before a photo of Sophie in her wedding dress. Her friend and associate, DU-RAE, walks in and the women hug as they mourn their friend.

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E0300002-copy.jpg

Du-rae finds it odd that Sophie’s death hasn’t been widely reported when she was a well known scientist. Du-rae did find an article that reported that Sophie died of an opioid overdose which is at odds with Ah-reum’s report that someone was chasing her. Angered by the article, Ah-reum calls the news outlet and is told that the reporter is on vacation.

Jin-min, Tae-ryong, and Ji-hoon swing a bookcase aside to join Young-gu in a secret conference room at Gulliver Publishers. Tae-ryong reports that headquarters planted the story of Sophie’s overdose to conceal the fact that she was involved in corporate espionage.

Young-gu, who’s a KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) graduate, read Sophie’s research papers and he can’t understand why a gifted scientist would sell her research. Jin-min uses comic book lore to remind Young-gu, “All the villains are evil scientists who are trying to blow up the world.”

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/the-spies-who-loved-me-episode-3/

@larus Thanks for the articles 

@Jillia Thanks for the preview

@Phi I loved your points and post. Those were the moments I enjoyed too in the episode. The fact her ex hubby knew the moments what the FL would do after that crappy client. So true. 

I too hope the KAIST grad is NOT the mole.

I love that the FL is good at shooting now. The fact that the ML was shocked she still goes. He finds out she digests better and is it is stress relief to go to the shooting range. I love that they are working together and she FINALLY finds out his real job. But I felt bad for her the look of her HURT and grief realizing their life together was based on a LIE (not their attraction).

I do love the FL instincts and ML boss was right on target. He WAS right on that it is more easier and better she find out THAT way via him than alone together. The venue, via his boss and with him in his uniform DEFINITELY adds to the credibility. 

The LEADS are killing it and Yoo In Ah and Eric are just so good.

I agree too loving that they are NOT written as thrown in as pining for each other and falling back in love immediately. Their was hurt, grief and sadness from our FL over ML. Plus ML feels sorry and I feel used the sexy female colleague as his cover to "cheat" on our FL? I felt that vibe and the colleague DID so not agree for his method. But the feel their slow burn of them to rekindle their attraction while figuring out this case will be fun to watch. We know FL hubby is on the other side. 

This week's episodes will be interesting as we shall see our leads iNTERACTING more and see more of the hubby. Since we don't know much about him other than fixing old cars, liking classical music when upset and he is an industrial spy. He knows more than he lets on about the ML (ex hubby). The fact he was reading the travel book he wrote and threw it on the ground. Going to tie ML tie at the Bridal Shop was interesting how they both are very hyper aware of each other.

I just woke up to Eric's YT Community update.  This is so funny LOL

"thank you derik hyun but I hate you -Jeon Jihoon-"

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw4SuGkueMbxGHZHo54AaABCQ

El5Lx3FWoAA-cJj?format=jpg&name=orig

El5VfgyX0AEHqvH?format=jpg&name=orig

OP: Why you speak to Derek Hyun in English..?

ERIC:  His name is derik 

Eric is on the roll for trolling XD  It's so funny OP asked because Jihoon told Derek he doesn't speak a word in English :doggie:

El5Np9mWkAAA-_4?format=jpg&name=orig

throwback this post when Juhwan thanked "Ericsunamun" for the food... (if anyone watch Shinhwa Broadcast, you know Ericsunamun) :lol:

Spoiler

a520df23dfd094b0bce7bfa0b9bf8114038cf119

On 11/2/2020 at 3:27 AM, sunnynotsunhee said:

I also loved the second song in the OST this week. Does anyone know what it is? Can't wait for it to be released! 

I think it's by BtoB's Lee Min Hyuk.  'Only You Don't Know' ('너만 몰라') is an R&B ballad song that was featured in EP.4.

It will be released this Thursday, November 5th at 6p.m.

I'm not sure what the official English title will be but from the trans app, I'm a bit amused at how it's called.  It feels like it's dedicated to Ahreum not knowing the real identity of her two hubbies XD

Spoiler

El2zT9zXYAUTLjD?format=jpg&name=small

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003361140?

On 11/3/2020 at 5:53 AM, Nodame said:

@larus Thanks for the articles 

@Jillia Thanks for the preview

@Phi I loved your points and post. Those were the moments I enjoyed too in the episode. The fact her ex hubby knew the moments what the FL would do after that crappy client. So true. 

I too hope the KAIST grad is NOT the mole.

I love that the FL is good at shooting now. The fact that the ML was shocked she still goes. He finds out she digests better and is it is stress relief to go to the shooting range. I love that they are working together and she FINALLY finds out his real job. But I felt bad for her the look of her HURT and grief realizing their life together was based on a LIE (not their attraction).

I do love the FL instincts and ML boss was right on target. He WAS right on that it is more easier and better she find out THAT way via him than alone together. The venue, via his boss and with him in his uniform DEFINITELY adds to the credibility. 

The LEADS are killing it and Yoo In Ah and Eric are just so good.

I agree too loving that they are NOT written as thrown in as pining for each other and falling back in love immediately. Their was hurt, grief and sadness from our FL over ML. Plus ML feels sorry and I feel used the sexy female colleague as his cover to "cheat" on our FL? I felt that vibe and the colleague DID so not agree for his method. But the feel their slow burn of them to rekindle their attraction while figuring out this case will be fun to watch. We know FL hubby is on the other side. 

This week's episodes will be interesting as we shall see our leads iNTERACTING more and see more of the hubby. Since we don't know much about him other than fixing old cars, liking classical music when upset and he is an industrial spy. He knows more than he lets on about the ML (ex hubby). The fact he was reading the travel book he wrote and threw it on the ground. Going to tie ML tie at the Bridal Shop was interesting how they both are very hyper aware of each other.

I think the KAIST grad is not a mole now that I rewatched... The person who called Derek was Tinker.

Despite he didn't tell her about his real job, I think Jihoon fell in love with Areum because he was attracted to her, not to get intelligence.  That's how I feel and the way he defensed her and talked about to other people shows that.

I do love that the writer didn't make any of the ex-es overly suffer with past love when they meet again. I like how Jihoon is respectful of her new marriage and Areum doesn't all automatically falling back for Jihoon... We all know they still care for each other. I love seeing this.

When they released the teaser, was wondering who did this to our travel writer... now we know :)

Spoiler

EjsHd1CU8AEI8ms?format=jpg&name=orig

@Phi Ahh thanks I am glad, at first watch I did not think the KAIST grad was the mole myself.

Great post on BTS. LOL.

LOL yup the current hubby stabbing the ex eyes. Def MAKES sense. 

I agree the writer is taking the high ride letting our main characters respect their current relationships. Plus like anything you need time to develop feelings and communication to foster long dead emotions. Lust only can play so much a role in it.

OMG @Phi I loved all of the Eric Mun's dramas (watched majority and all the ones you listed. I in particular watched Unique! Chef Moon for him. Loved him just looking swoonworthy cooking delicious food. He was great in Fire Bird (what caught my attention for his acting. Not sure if I want to watch the remake that is running right now. Love the quote you have he said. SOOOOOO True! "Success starts with balance and satisfaction with your own life." - ERIC MOON

No show this Wednesday because of baseball semi-final... Glad they still air ep.5 on Thursday.

When Areum did not believe his real identity and said, ”If you’re a secret 007 agent, then I’m Scarlett Johansson,“ he exuded the side of humor by replying, ”You’re cooler than her. You’ll fight well in a floor length dress, not just in tight fitting clothes.

I believe IQIYI's subtitle for this part said you're prettier than that actress (Johansson).  It's actually even nicer that he said she's cooler rather than prettier..  We love strong women do we? :blush:

201103 ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ Moon Jung Hyuk’s Genuine Style for Way of Love: Sweet Excitement and Heartwarming Sincerity

0000105993_001_20201103104330683.jpg

Moon Jung Hyuk’s way of love in ’The Spies Who Loved Me’ is raising the excitement in the thrilling espionage drama.

MBC’s Wed-Thu miniseries ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ foreshadowed an exciting development, signaling the full-fledged collaboration between Jeon Ji Hoon (Moon Jung Hyuk) and Kang Areum (Yoo In Na) as his secret agent status is revealed to her. While the brilliant union of the divorced couple increased viewers’ heart rates, the episode ending with a three-way encounter with Derek Hyun (Lim Ju Hwan) at an impeccable timing fanned the flames for a ‘Perfectly Thrilling’ romantic espionage.

In addition, the long-running romantic history between Jeon Ji Hoon and Kang Areum also adds special interest. The hidden pasts of Kang Areum, who chose to break up because she had no clue about his secret and Jeon Ji Hoon, who had no choice but to take the painful break up in order to protect his love, warmed the hearts of viewers. From his lines, we picked out the ‘genuine love’ moments of Jeon Ji Hoon.

# “I Have to Let Areum Go Now So She Can Soar” - The Heartwarming Sincerity that Letting Her Go Because He Loved her.

9d9b9b6c11adf9c25cfd9f75749c2fbc4dc55b11

Jeon Ji Hoon and Kang Areum became husband and wife after falling in love at first sight.  But their marriage did not last long. Unable to reveal his identity, Jeon Ji Hoon had no choice but to hurt Areum. Jeon Ji Hoon, who suffered the tragedy of losing an informant while carrying out an operation, also irreparably hurt Areum. Concluding that his work and love life could not co-exist, he made the heartbreaking decision, “I’m going to let go of my marriage. It’s the only way for Areum. I have to let Areum go now so she can soar.” In order to make sure Areum would not regret the breakup, he asked his Interpol colleague Hwang Seo Ra (Cha Joo Young) to set up a fake extramarital affair. Although he remains someone whose existence bring up resentment for Kang Areum, in the end it was Jeon Ji Hoon’s foolish love that only cared for Kang Areum’s happiness.

#”You’re Cooler Than That Woman“ - Moon Jung Hyuk’s Unmistakable True Loving Moments

Jeon Ji Hoon’s love is ongoing. At their first reunion in five years, the narration, ”I’ve been waiting for this moment“ is filled with longing. He let her go because he loved her, but his feelings for Areum can’t be concealed and appears unexpectedly through his eyes, words and actions. As Hwang Seo Ra said, ”Why do your eyes get moist whenever Areum’s name comes up!“ Jeon Ji Hoon’s over the top moments are also well displayed in his mischievous lines. When Areum did not believe his real identity and said, ”If you’re a secret 007 agent, then I’m Scarlett Johansson,“ he exuded the side of humor by replying, ”You’re cooler than her. You’ll fight well in a floor length dress, not just in tight fitting clothes.“ It brought smiles to viewers. Jeon Ji Hoon’s sincerity, which comes out in unexpected moments, raises excitement.

#”I Won’t Get Your Life Involved“ - Moon Jung Hyuk’s Way of Loving Someone from Afar

Spoiler

Jeon Ji Hoon’s way of loving Areum is to watch her from a distance. When Areum visited the hospital after she was injured from a physical altercation with an unidentified assailant, he figured out her condition based on her voice by calling Areum and pretended to ask her lending him money. ”She’s okay.“  He said with a smile. Knowing Areum better than anyone else, he tried to protect her heart.  When Areum was worried about deceiving her husband as she agreed to cooperate with Interpol, Ji Hoon reassured her, ”I won’t get your life involved. I’ll finish the investigation as quickly as possible and get you back in your place.” His thoughtful consideration for her was evident. The two have begun to collaborate fully after resolving their initial misunderstanding. It is worth tuning in to watch how Jeon Ji Hoon’s unwavering love will factor into their spy espionage.

The fifth episode of MBC’s Wed-Thu miniseries ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ is scheduled to air at 9:20 p.m. on the 5th (Thu).

Source: iMBC
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

I really loved watching the first 4 Episodes of The Spies Who Loved Me in iQIYI and Yoo In Na 's role as Kang Ahreum was really a challenging role. She was now between Jihoon and Derek. Her past and current husband.  The true identity of the suspect who kill Sophie was very mysterious. I liked watching suspense triller and action drama like this with some romance and comedy drama all in one. I will definitely say that it was a complete drama every viewers wanted to see in a korean drama. I loved all the fashion styles Yoo In Na ( Ahreum ) wearing in this drama. I'm expecting more and more action scenes in this drama with Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Im Joo Hwan. They are perfect for this drama. 

Spoilers from today’s episode, but I’m shocked that Derek is Sophie’s ex. I was not expecting that. But it makes it seem less likely that he would be her killer, because even if he is heartless, I doubt you would just kill your ex-girlfriend like that. 

I’m really enjoying this show, the story is fun and the cast has great chemistry. I especially like AR and JH’s banter. I’m really disappointed that they only aired one episode this week, but that is the problem with these public/national channels. They often have sports games interfering.

@choco milo Hello! Yes, I agree after watching ep 5, I was surprised Derek dated Sophie but also makes sense why she knows him so well. The fact that everyone was pro Derek but Sophie. Also the fact Sophie asked FL, do you really trust your hubby?

Cool that our ML found secret camera spying (for Derek) on his wife.

The UBER private room that FL makes designs was pretty cool. When her assistant/friend was looking for her and the lace fell over between them to unspool---that was very sexy. That moment was intense their gaze / I felt the sizzle of awareness between them so STRONG. Great acting! Def things are not 100% over between them.

Derek with Sophie after dinner in the car sounds very gentleman and understanding ie if Sophie had a child with another man -would he have married her and a step parent. Easy to say but would he REALLY have done it? We will never know. He makes it SOUND like he would. As the KAIST grad is smitten with Derek and admitting he would be in his fan club if there was one for Derek. LOL.

ML is looking really handsome in the suit---cleans up well. Glad he is out of the casual clothes or even deliveryman getup too. The almost run ins at the conference (LOL pure drama style).

Seeing Sophie's fiance be sad and strongly believe there were NO secrets between him and Sophie. But that twist that Derek was the ex was a good one. The look on FL face hearing her ex is handsome guy, connections with UN and loves tinkering with antique cars.

KAIST grad talking to ML and getting out his crush on his colleague and ML telling him, get over it. Better not to have feelings as you work as a team and can cloud your judgement.

Phrase of the day or thought seems to be do not trust everything what it seems. LIke how KAIST was saying surprised beauty still works in their field. Also learning for KAIST that the target she was working on was a former cop (her target obsessed with watches). 

Looking forward to next week's episode, sad we only got 1 episode this week.

Here is song from the OST  

이민혁(Lee MinHyuk) (BTOB) I believe - 너만 몰라 (Only You Don't Know) 

While we wait some more MAKING BTS I could find

Spoiler

The Spies Who Loved Me: Episode 4

by LollyPip

Spies04-00193.jpg

Until now, we’ve only seen the surface problems that our spy and his ex-wife suffered that caused them to split, but it’s time to learn the reason reason for their divorce. Even well-meaning secrets can do harm when a couple isn’t communicating, but they find out that it’s not too late for an honest discussion. They’ll need to work together to right a terrible wrong, and the only way to do that is to try to heal some of their old wounds.

EPISODE 4 RECAP

After confronting a suspicious man at Sophie’s funeral and ending up in the ER, Ah-reum saunters coolly into Areumdam Dress like she’s not banged-up and limping. In her office, she tells Du-rae what happened, and how Ji-hoon is still pestering her for a loan. She tells Du-rae to kick Ji-hoon out if he ever comes back to the shop. Du-rae is confused that Ah-reum isn’t more scared for her life, but Ah-reum sighs that she needs to help Sophie.

Jin-min shows up at the Interpol team’s hideout to yell at Ji-hoon for letting the thief from the funeral get away. Seo-ra returns to report that Doo-bong is back in Seoul after being kicked out of Felix and holed up at his aunt’s restaurant, Dongpoomloo, which is really a front for money-laundering.

Spies04-00036.jpg

Turning the discussion back to Sophie, Jin-min asks about the wedding guests, and Ji-hoon says that most of them have already returned to their home countries. Ji-hoon asks Jin-min to stop treating Ah-reum like a suspect, but Jin-min is impressed by Ah-reum’s investigative skills. She’s got a good instinct of where things may happen, and Jin-min jokes that she only had bad instincts once — when she married Ji-hoon. Snerk.

He tells Ji-hoon to bring Ah-reum to them so that they can protect her. Seo-ra predicts that Ji-hoon is going to be in a world of hurt when Ah-reum learns that he lied to her about his job. But Jin-min orders Ji-hoon to come clean and start working with Ah-reum to find out who killed Sophie.

Poor Ji-hoon retreats to the roof, where Seo-ra joins him. He’s being morose about his marriage, so Seo-ra snaps at him for looking like a teary-eyed chipmunk whenever someone mentions Ah-reum. Hee, Ji-hoon just gives her an aegyo chipmunk face. Seo-ra tells Ji-hoon to confess everything to Ah-reum so he can get over his guilt.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/the-spies-who-loved-me-episode-4/

Archived