[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Inna’s ex-husband Eric is the dancer at her friend’s bachelorette party in The Spies Who Loved Me

by tccolb

tswlmd6t-6.jpg

Counting down the days until its premiere, a new video teaser has been released for MBC’s upcoming rom-com The Spies Who Loved Me (formerly The Spy Who Loved Me).

The drama stars Yoo Inna (Reach of Sincerity) as a character who thought her life was finally settling down. After her whirlwind romance with Eric (Unique! Chef Moon) ended in divorce, she felt lucky to find happiness again with current husband Im Joo-hwan (The Game: Towards Zero). Fate, of course, had other plans. With the sudden re-appearance of ex-husband Eric, her best friend mysteriously goes missing. As she joins the search, Yoo discovers that everyone she trusted has been lying to her — including both Eric and Im Joo-hwan.

As a preview of the upcoming premiere, the newly released teaser takes another look at Eric and Yoo Inna’s relationship. It starts with a sequence of flashbacks with romantic music playing in the background as Eric explains, “Sometimes you have these moments when you feel like the rest of your life can be a mess if it means you can experience them.” As Eric comes to the end of his narration, though, his voice and the music become warped. We cut to Eric and Yoo Inna sitting together in the present, and a frustrated Yoo asks: “Is there something to smile about when thinking about our past?”

In the next sequence, we see how Eric ran into Yoo Inna again in the present. Looking at an email, he reads: “I invite you to my bachelorette party.” A male voice off-screen asks, “And you don’t know who sent you this lead?” Disguising himself as a dancer, Eric goes to the party and notices Yoo Inna looking for someone. “My friend, this is her bachelorette party,” she explains. Cut to two consecutive text screens: “Marriage, an operation variable,” and, “Divorce, an operation variable.”

All the while, the missing bride-to-be Yoon So-hee (Witch’s Love) is seen pacing outside and then on the run. As Eric searches a shipping port, he reports, “I think my position has been compromised. I will take responsibility and take care of the situation.” The video cuts back to Eric and Yoo Inna as it comes to a close. As they look at each other, Yoo says, “Night vision on, lips sealed. You know, right?” After driving off together on a motorcycle, they approach each other under a night sky lit with fireworks. Yoo Inna narrates, “We met each other again like this. At the island where our love first started.”

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/10/yoo-innas-ex-husband-eric-is-the-dancer-at-her-friends-bachelorette-party/

8 hours ago, larus said:

Yoo Inna’s ex-husband Eric is the dancer at her friend’s bachelorette party in The Spies Who Loved Me

by tccolb

In the next sequence, we see how Eric ran into Yoo Inna again in the present. Looking at an email, he reads: “I invite you to my bachelorette party.” A male voice off-screen asks, “And you don’t know who sent you this lead?” Disguising himself as a dancer, Eric goes to the party and notices Yoo Inna looking for someone. “My friend, this is her bachelorette party,” she explains. Cut to two consecutive text screens: “Marriage, an operation variable,” and, “Divorce, an operation variable.”

All the while, the missing bride-to-be Yoon So-hee (Witch’s Love) is seen pacing outside and then on the run. As Eric searches a shipping port, he reports, “I think my position has been compromised. I will take responsibility and take care of the situation.” The video cuts back to Eric and Yoo Inna as it comes to a close. As they look at each other, Yoo says, “Night vision on, lips sealed. You know, right?” After driving off together on a motorcycle, they approach each other under a night sky lit with fireworks. Yoo Inna narrates, “We met each other again like this. At the island where our love first started.”

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/10/yoo-innas-ex-husband-eric-is-the-dancer-at-her-friends-bachelorette-party/

I thought Inna's best friend is an informant for Interpol.. but if they did not know the person who sent the invitation, maybe she is working for the corporate spy people and somehow becomes a burden to them that she now enlisted Eric's help to protect her..  The more I've seen from the latest teaser, the more I'm interested in the spy story than the romance.

EkSzVWfXkAANRsa?format=jpg&name=orig

14-minute special preview.

201016 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Update:  Behind the scene shot for the individual photo

See you in a bit with the preview of <The Spies Who Loved Me> shown before the first episode on #MBC at 10:40 PM :heart:

8fb90b67c105f1fccd0fade2b19cbc30c7174dab

393a9703a601e7a84de5555f0ec9229382a7881c

Source: Official Eric
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

201016 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Update: Coffee & Snack Support from Taiwan Fans

Shinhwa Changjo Who Loved Moon Jung Hyuk
What is everyone having for lunch?
I will eat well and film diligently!

Top banner: 006 Spy Moon Who Loved Shinhwa Changjo
Side banner: 006 My name is Moon, Eric Moon
Banner near drink menue: Kitty Spectre

dda1ecc21d96822bd89c5c01497964068aa2eeaf

Spoiler

1f2778431bd84d23a4f13cf7f654e864e34acc90

5dbfbeb312b25e437821fafd9728af112afa72c1

7edc1a0896a9bc7cb423293b937931c9ac35d178

75332543125e6c8e67db94b3ae578a55a36fde34

3f7c540074c4ac2dd87e3bcc3534954ffaf9afce8b30c098a42514c04f76aee39e28f96fd6f69cb8

Source: Official Eric (1, 2) + With Eric Always Taiwan
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Eric just got TikTok  https://www.tiktok.com/@agutveric?lang=en

A few days ago he shared a team a short video of the Interpol team members. The laugh at the end of the vid :)  Ignore the Twilight filter, though it fits the Halloween mood so much.

This is Gulliver’s team from the intelligence agency.

Coin magic trick!

Morning face before getting makeup and hair done.  SO CUTE!!!

Eric has a variety of styling, from casual, to cowboy sheriff, to suits, to military uniform...

Inna is so cute.  I can't still get over how tall Im Ju Hwan is, especially when I see this pic of the 3 of them together.  Kiss scenes would be a little challenging...

PS: mod, I post the pics as the order it shows in the article.  Could you make an exception and not putting the last pic in spoiler tag... He would be lonely there... :foryou:

New photo stills!!

202010190908058010_2_20201019091235919.j

202010190908058010_3_20201019091235933.j

202010190908058010_4_20201019091235946.j

Spoiler

202010190908058010_5_20201019091235954.j

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000342457

Eric, Yoo In Na, And Im Joo Hwan Share What To Look Forward To In “The Spies Who Loved Me”

73b3376a2f5946d78f6d849c1bac29cc.jpeg?s=

Oct 19, 2020
by S. P

The cast of “The Spies Who Loved Me” have shared the key points to look out for in the upcoming drama!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful new romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who gets married twice, with her current and former husband both harboring many secrets. Shinhwa’s Eric will star as Kang Ah Reum’s fist husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol, while Im Joo Hwan will play her current husband Derek Hyun, a highly intelligent corporate spy with a competitive streak.

Eric-Yoo-In-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-2.jpg

Eric selected the unique characters and their refreshing chemistry as the key points to look forward to in the drama. He commented, “The unusual ensemble made up of the charming Kang Ah Reum, her former husband Jun Ji Hoon, and her current husband Derek Hyun will be the most interesting thing to look out for. The professional yet cute members of the Interpol team will also add more excitement to the drama with their chemistry.”

Yoo In Na pointed to the immersive and unpredictable storyline as something to look forward to. “This is a drama where each of the characters has their own story and their own charms, so you won’t want to miss a single moment,” she teased. “I think everyone will be able to enjoy the drama due to the heart-fluttering romance, the thrilling action scenes, and the refreshing comedic moments. Please show the drama lots of love and support.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1432479wpp/eric-yoo-in-na-and-im-joo-hwan-share-what-to-look-forward-to-in-the-spies-who-loved-me

[ENG SUB] Eric's Individual poster shoot + the Couple shoot (so cute!)

[The Spies Who Loved Me 4th Teaser]

Finally a kiss with Dereck!

So Jihoon trained Areum how to shoot.  Does that mean they team up against Dereck?  My lack of Korean can only guess..

EkuizM8XEAEr5bN?format=jpg&name=orig

Jang Jae-ho appeared in the MBC drama'The Spy Who Loved Me'!.. as the eldest son of a large company,'Kim Dong-taek'

2092760_2086982_50.jpg
“The Spy Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy about two secret husbands and a woman caught in an espionage war.

In the play, Jang Jae-ho was the eldest son of DDK Group and was in charge of “Kim Dong-taek,” the representative of DDK Medical. He is expected to compete in fierce succession with his younger brother, Kim Dong-ran.
In every work, Jae-ho Jang, who has solidified his position with his unique acting ability, is paying attention to what kind of charm he will exude in this work ‘The Spy Who Loved Me.’

Watch: Yoo In Na, Eric, And Im Joo Hwan Get Tangled Up In Romance And Espionage In “The Spies Who Loved Me” Teaser

f7fc3e1b6fe94ad28431fc3752b1dc79.jpeg?s=

Oct 20, 2020
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Spies Who Loved Me” has shared an exciting new preview!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful new romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star in the drama as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who gets married twice, to two husbands who both harbor many secrets.

Shinhwa’s Eric will play the role of Kang Ah Reum’s first husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol, while Im Joo Hwan will play her second husband Derek Hyun, a highly intelligent corporate spy with a competitive streak.

The newly released teaser begins with Kang Ah Reum warning, “Be good to me. Because today, I’m holding your hand, but tomorrow, I might be holding a gun.” As the clip shows flashes of her tumultuous married life with Jun Ji Hoon, she remarks in voice-over, “You know what I realized after two marriages? There’s no one who is great all the time; there are only moments that are great.”

Jun Ji Hoon then reveals his devotion to his ex-wife Kang Ah Reum, divulging, “When I got on the plane, I made up my mind. To choose one thing [over the other]. I wanted to stay with Ah Reum.” Kang Ah Reum also goes through her share of heartbreak, tearing up as she complains, “Jun Ji Hoon, so you’re really going to be like this up until the very end.”

Meanwhile, Kang Ah Reum’s current husband, Derek Hyun—who is undercover as a diplomat—displays an entirely different appeal as he declares, “I’m gullible. So don’t lie to me.” In another scene, he ties Jun Ji Hoon’s necktie for him with a cocky smirk, commenting, “The way my wife looks up at me when she ties my necktie is similar to when she kisses me.” Suspicious of his ex’s new husband, Jun Ji Hoon asks, “Kang Ah Reum, what kind of man have you married?”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1432730wpp/watch-yoo-in-na-eric-and-im-joo-hwan-get-tangled-up-in-romance-and-espionage-in-the-spies-who-loved-me-teaser

New photo stills

The ex-es' reunion in Jeju (I could had been Hong Kong...)

I love the color theme!!

How I wish the soompi raises the 3 photo limit for spoiler since Twitter comes with 4... :)

Ek0j0kYVoAA0Pq-?format=jpg&name=orig

Ek0j0kXUUAIKo3m?format=jpg&name=orig

Ek0j0kXVkAE-VmJ?format=jpg&name=orig

Spoiler

Ek0j0kXUUAMtR7K?format=jpg&name=orig

Premiere Watch: The Spies Who Loved Me

premwatch_spieswholovedme.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Rom-com, action, spy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: This week’s premiere features Yoo Inna with Eric and Im Joo-hwan as the main points of a love triangle made even more complicated by a sprinkling of espionage. Yoo Inna’s calm, happy life is thrown into turmoil when her best friend suddenly goes missing and her ex-husband Eric pops back into her life. Eric’s presence means complicated feelings for Yoo, but it means something more dangerous to her current husband, Im Joo-hwan. Unbeknownst to her, both husbands have been leading double lives, with Eric being an Interpol agent and Im Joo-hwan a corporate spy. As Yoo Inna grapples with the secrets of the two men who love her, she also has to cope with the new knowledge that her life isn’t what she thought it to be. MBC’s had a relatively quiet and hit-free year so far, but I’m hoping that Spies can turn things around for them. May there be great humor, swoony moments and lots of shots of Eric in a leather vest!

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/10/premiere-watch-the-spies-who-loved-me/

Just want to say, I like EP.1!  It's fast pace with the character intro. It's funny.  I feel the butterfly for the romance scenes when things are good.... Action scenes has that comic touch while being quite cool. The lines are witty, especially the snarks.  Cinematography is really pretty without too much special effect. Vibrant colors and not too dark like the trend I've seen these days..

Hallelujah sister!! :lol:

I love Ahreum & Jihoon's bickering. I laugh so hard at this one (and many more hahaha)

I'm a bit surprised that Ahreum going to find out perfect hubby's dark side so soon... usually they want to drag this out for extra conflicts for the triangle.  Anyway, I can't wait for EP2!!!

PS: mode, could you don't jail that 4th pic... :lol:

Though if you must, I understand.  I can't keep using this card so often :):offtospace:

Ek2-gxuXEAIzZIb?format=jpg&name=orig

Ek2-gxuX0AEdp4h?format=jpg&name=orig

Ek3AoezWMAAY7ZS?format=jpg&name=orig

Spoiler

Ek3AoewXEAAmzQU?format=jpg&name=orig

Archived