[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

3 minutes ago, Jessica Vargas Rubio said:

41 episodes of the sleepless princess now 

What you mean with 41 episodes?

Because we have 35 episodes and if we count the epilogue as extra episode, so about 36 episodes in total right? How come it be 41 episodes?

I'm confused LOL

• LOL 1

There is some unaired clip in sweetgaeja instagram, I don't know if its spoiler for the epilogue or just unused/cut scenes. But they are too sweet there.. seems like they are married and lead a simple life away from the palace.

If extended to 6 episodes, then will our couple faced more hardship to fill the episodes? but I'm down for the just the everday marriage life of our leads.

• Like 3

so i wrote a post but i accidentally refreshed the page and lost everything that i wrote sighhhhhhhhhhhh lol I'm too sleepy to try and remember what i wrote..

anyway don't worry I'll still be here even after the drama ends....to spam the thread and write my long posts lol ><

47 minutes ago, Jessica Vargas Rubio said:

September 9 is the Epiloge

omgggg that's my birthday!!!! truly a blessing q___q

44 minutes ago, keryl said:

Overall, the experience this show n the cast has given me is beyond anything. Truly, a sun for me in this crappy 2020 and nicest partner during this period of transition for me.

thank you for sharing! this was a very touching comment ♡♡ i agree that sometimes you need the sadness, the hardships, and the troubles for your ending to come out even stronger and better. sometimes you need the heartache and pain, and the loneliness and frustration,, so that you can reach your happy ending having achieved even more love and good feelings..this drama has definitely provided manyy sad and heartbreaking moments, but the happiness and butterflies came at us even stronger and more plentiful!! I'm thankful the drama and all this is a boost of energy for us all :")

okay see you all tomorrow im gonna sleep zzz

edit:

@SC2019 okay i just thought about it...if they did the deed when she was a tiger, did she remember any of it? ;__; lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I had to join this forum today! i've been reading and checking for updates everyday!

It looks like it's night time for everyone else and i'm only really waking up now.

First, I want to say a huge THANK YOU for all those amazing recaps and translations! You guys made the wait for subs bearable! and after quickly running through the last episodes today, i'm so happy to learn that there'll still be an epilogue!

that was such an emotional rollercoaster. I can't wait to read everyone's reactions!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Montato91 said:

I think they cut a lot throughout the three episodes on YouTube I’ve seen people upload the full parts 

where? share with me huhu:sad1:

I'm rewatching the old trailer.

So for people who had watch until episodes 35, in which episodes did they kiss lwhile Xue Yao carry Chu Yue ala princess style on the 2:31 until 2:33? Or did it get cut out?:crybaby:

24 minutes ago, enzek said:

¿dónde? comparte conmigo huhu

Estoy volviendo a mirar el viejo tráiler.

Entonces, para las personas que habían visto hasta los episodios 35, ¿en qué episodios se besaron mientras Xue Yao llevaba a Chu Yue al estilo princesa en el 2:31 hasta las 2:33? ¿O se cortó?

In the epilogue of 6 chapters on September 9, that kiss and other missing scenes will come out!!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Montato91 said:

I think they cut a lot throughout the three episodes on YouTube I’ve seen people upload the full parts 

What the heck 41 episodes

It's for sure been cut...as long as I got the gist of it though, i'm happy!

AvenueX over on YT mentioned a while back that the streaming platform was gonna do extra epi or sth like that because it was doing well and ya know, they can make more money

I just don't want more drama! i can do with 6 episodes of their everyday, married  life and like sweet moments.

Also, i hope it's an actual epilogue and not just more BTS (even though i love those too!), i want a proper ending!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

@enzek I don't recall seeing that scene based on the timing you gave. Feel free to prove me wrong, anyone else :blush:

@honeytime I think the deed was done when she normalised... This round she didn't lose her self-awareness as the last round when she was a pig - in her tiger mode, she was able to hold a conversation with XY whch showed that she was aware of what was going onto her. Even when she was a tiger, the video panned into his hands slipping into her hands, after he started kissing her....the promise of a very passionate night.

@Montato91 please check your message box in this forum

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think because XY was there, this time when she transform she could get hold of herself, and remember who she is and remember XY, maybe because the fact that XY was the only one who could stop CY from dreaming. Her cure.

After watching episodes 35, its pretty obvious that they cut a lot of scenes, because they spent about 15-20 minutes on flasback to fill the episodes.

I all happy for epilogues or extra episodes, but 6 whole episodes? Will it be a full episodes or shorts ones? I wonder how CY wake ups from her sleep?

But, hey, we got to see more CY and XY! And it will be extra sweet episodes if we look at the spoiler at sweetgaeja IG.

I'm waiting patiently for recaps, if anyone is willing.. kisses and hugs in advanced!

• Like 4