[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Hi guys! I am new to the drama. I love the lead actress.. She's very talented.. But what got me really hook to this drama is the CG. I didnt like main actor but it sort of grow on me. I prefer him as Bai Jue than Qing Mu. Qing Mu's cockroach hair is irritating me hahahahaha. Did anyone here read the novel? Also,... Why is there so much hate for the drama? International fans seems ok. 

Interestingly, ZDY said in an interview clip she thought Qing Mu’s hair with the two wisps the best-looking and was worried her own character’s styling would pale in comparison.

Some supporters speculated the negativism is a deliberate scheme to put  the drama down by those who are worried the drama will succeed. I don’t know if there is any truth to it but some of the supporters don’t behave very well themselves in their desperation to save the drama. They get overly sensitive to remarks that are not wholly positive. They also check international reviews and are super happy that they are generally positive.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

Interestingly, ZDY said in an interview clip she thought Qing Mu’s hair with the two wisps the best-looking and was worried her own character’s styling would pale in comparison.

Some supporters speculated the negativism is a deliberate scheme to put  the drama down by those who are worried the drama will succeed. I don’t know if there is any truth to it but some of the supporters don’t behave very well themselves in their desperation to save the drama. They get overly sensitive to remarks that are not wholly positive. They also check international reviews and are super happy that they are generally positive.

Ah, she did? 

I want Bai Jue back. Does anyone also knows if the other gods like Yuemi will be coming back too? I don't think we saw it in the trailer right? 

• Like 1

i like jing jian so polite and kind heart but his damn elder brother and his spoiled younger sister are really alike that ungrateful phoenix

SAD for feng ran his damn brother killed her god grandfather

Hahaha good idea hou chi used the strike lighting to attack the damn prince in order to trick the dragom

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LeeN said:

i like jing jian so polite and kind heart but his damn elder brother and his spoiled younger sister are really alike that ungrateful phoenix

SAD for feng ran his damn brother killed her god grandfather

He is so different from his brother and sister and that’s why I like him, too. The situation is tricky with the issue of his brother and FY’s grandfather and I hope for the best for them. 

• Like 2

:love: gujun he is stubborn and cool

Actually gujun wanna agree their marriage but afraid hou chi will be sad ones qing mu awake as bai jue He will sacrifice for hou chi as three realms leader:please:

• Like 1

Just grab episode 30 in torrent ...My super ever power Qing Mu and with his 81 lighning....I was waiting for that omg...

Yes I did watch ALL episodes and now read the novel with 96 chapters. I can't wait it's kill me. Imagine everyone..I start to read and I was in chapter 9 and I was like OMG I WANT TO SEEE IF it's HE..run on few last chapters 

Spoiler

.and YES 

:fullofhearts:

it's did change a lot from the novel, specially how the novel it's start and how the drama. It's will cut some part from the novel

version I think....

I want to see Aqi soon....how is sooo cute...:wub:

Anyway, I just love Qing Mu, Bai Jue, Bai Xuan all different personality and one LOVE for Shaggu/Houchi. Specially we know after why Qing Mu do have some demon power and who is really Bai Xuan...

Wu Huan...I just hope she paid all her crime. I will be so happy if they change a bit from the novel and let's her more suffer...

Feng Ran is finally what I was thinking...I just love how she is...just hope she will have her own happy ending...

SPOILER FROM THE NOVEL 

Spoiler

Feng Ran will take the place from the Emperor of Heaven later in the story. She was the true Phoenix

hm All the true gods will be ok....Yuemi isn't a true god but was hope she can be back hm.....

Spoiler from the novel 

Spoiler

The true gods always can reincarnated but somethin happen with Bai Jue real body when he sacrifice himself for Shaggu...so it's did take a bit time. 

btw the dog was ...spoilersssss

Spoiler

Hongri

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Just grab episode 30 in torrent ...My super ever power Qing Mu and with his 81 lighning....I was waiting for that omg...

Yes I did watch ALL episodes and now read the novel with 96 chapters. I can't wait it's kill me. Imagine everyone..I start to read and I was in chapter 9 and I was like OMG I WANT TO SEEE IF it's HE..run on few last chapters 

Reveal hidden contents

.and YES 

:fullofhearts:

it's did change a lot from the novel, specially how the novel it's start and how the drama. It's will cut some part from the novel

version I think....

I want to see Aqi soon....how is sooo cute...:wub:

Anyway, I just love Qing Mu, Bai Jue, Bai Xuan all different personality and one LOVE for Shaggu/Houchi. Specially we know after why Qing Mu do have some demon power and who is really Bai Xuan...

Wu Huan...I just hope she paid all her crime. I will be so happy if they change a bit from the novel and let's her more suffer...

Feng Ran is finally what I was thinking...I just love how she is...just hope she will have her own happy ending...

SPOILER FROM THE NOVEL 

Reveal hidden contents

Feng Ran will take the place from the Emperor of Heaven later in the story. She was the true Phoenix

hm All the true gods will be ok....Yuemi isn't a true god but was hope she can be back hm.....

Spoiler from the novel 

Reveal hidden contents

The true gods always can reincarnated but somethin happen with Bai Jue real body when he sacrifice himself for Shaggu...so it's did take a bit time. 

btw the dog was ...spoilersssss

Reveal hidden contents

Hongri

Can you provide the link of where you read the completed novel? Thanks!

i'm on episode 33 gujun and emperor mo kwong were doubting the truth of wu hwan said tian qi killed yueming

it's funny qing mu jealous of himself bo xuan/ bai jue Lol it's real personalities disorder in episode 35

i worry in the drama they might have a sad ending In episode 36 they get married

bai jue awake but qing mu personality disappear quite sad

10 hours ago, Misslynda85 said:

Totally with you here). I wish her husband punishes her for his Master's death:evillaugh:

10 hours ago, Misslynda85 said:

.Yuemi isn't a true god but was hope she can be back hm.....

I sincerely hope shis coming back.

I personally am already a bit annoyed and fed up with Tian Qi's "second lead storyline". I'm at ep 22 , it is my understanding that line is still to be pushed forward, but I can't see any chemistry between the characters, may be because from the very beginning I can't get ZDY's acting (she is obviously good when playing serious stuff, but with sweet/happy stuff..emm..she sometimes seems to be very unnatural, I literally see the actress acting, and not the character she is portraying. Just my thoughts and how I see it right now).

On the contrary, I specifically rewatched the scene when Yue Mi invited Tian Qi to play that star chess in ep 9, that looks he gave her were very sweet and warm- yes, friendly kind of sweetness , but... I feel like Tian Qi is in a kind of situation when a person is so preoccupied with a goal he thinks is the most valuable for him in terms of relationship (pursuing Shang Gu), he just loses the sence of reality and can't see and realize anything happening aroung him. I know they say "the heart wants what it wants, or else it does not care" but it's so boring , like the character's  screen time is being waisted for nothing - we obviously know Shang Gu is with Bai Je.

Ufff :grin:.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

Totally with you here). I wish her husband punishes her for his Master's death:evillaugh:

I sincerely hope shis coming back.

I personally am already a bit annoyed and fed up with Tian Qi's "second lead storyline". I'm at ep 22 , it is my understanding that line is still to be pushed forward, but I can't see any chemistry between the characters, may be because from the very beginning I can't get ZDY's acting (she is obviously good when playing serious stuff, but with sweet/happy stuff..emm..she sometimes seems to be very unnatural, I literally see the actress acting, and not the character she is portraying. Just my thoughts and how I see it right now).

On the contrary, I specifically rewatched the scene when Yue Mi invited Tian Qi to play that star chess in ep 9, that looks he gave her were very sweet and warm- yes, friendly kind of sweetness , but... I feel like Tian Qi is in a kind of situation when a person is so preoccupied with a goal he thinks is the most valuable for him in terms of relationship (pursuing Shang Gu), he just loses the sence of reality and can't see and realize anything happening uaroung him. I know they say "the heart wants what it wants, or else it does not care" but it's so boring , like the character's  screen time is being waisted for nothing - we obviously know Shang Gu is with Bai Je.

Ufff :grin:.

yes you are right up until episode 38 tian qi still loved shang gu /hou chi i personally  hope yue ming will not have a crash with  him again after she reborn   i feel hopeless to love him i rather she lives happily and forget about the past

9 minutes ago, LeeN said:

yes you are right up until episode 38 tian qi still loved shang gu /hou chi i personally  hope yue ming will not have a crash with  him again after she reborn   i feel hopeless to love him i rather she lives happily and forget about the past

Well if so I hope he is just  killed off. It would make me very sad to see them both alive but still at the same place they were before. 

• Like 1

gujun will sacrifice himself in order to awake shang gu:cries:later I saw the preview too sad He dearly hou chi as his own daughter

gujun actor and zdy are really  touched at this scene

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Erm … I’m not liking this cold and aloof reborn Bai Jue. Give me back the warm and loving Qing Mu arhhhhhh … Don’t understand what happened to him. He was kind to Hou Chi when he was Bo Xuan, no? Oh, but I like his black outfit. At least there is some colour now. Everything was so white-washed at the start of the drama.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, omiki said:

Don’t understand what happened to him. He was kind to Hou Chi when he was Bo Xuan, no? 

It will be explained later why he's acting cold. 

• Like 1