[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

Wow SA your are entertaining dumb person 

* you can name a company with your name 

* you can be CEO 

* you can get bribes easily 

but you still manage to get thrown out to the street every time without failing  , girl buy a home for god sake or rent it   It’s pathetic in your age :mrgreen:

2759013C-AAED-4EED-A9AA-F35C6B259729.gif

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow SA your are entertaining dumb person 

* you can name a company with your name 

* you can be CEO 

* you can get bribes easily 

but you still manage to get thrown out to the street every time without failing  , girl buy a home for god sake or rent it   It’s pathetic in your age :mrgreen:

doNT be sure about this remember Writernim and Directornim and Adoptive mom are on her side, she still can get away with it . They got her back from episode 1 til today :lol: now i demand the Title of the drama to be replace "MY PERFECT ESCAPE" :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

now i demand the Title of the drama to be replace "MY PERFECT ESCAPE" :mrgreen:

Let’s make it more wonderful for SA .. MY PERFECT ESCAPE WITH THE ONE & ONLY SI Kyung  oppa  :D - don’t blame her he make everything perfect lol 

delusional  SA Alert :w00t:

3FCE780B-2118-4C94-B665-C3AB2CC85502.gif

3E3DA4D0-0958-4021-824C-2AE2FC634FBD.gif

That was sooo hilarious....!!! SA cheats, lies and plots to ruin other people, but SA got scammed by a voice phishing...? LMAO....  Shouldn't at least a con like SA could smell another con artist a mile away...??? And she can't even get that money back coz it wasn't JW who took it..... For once i would like to see JW laugh upon hearing SA getting scammed by a voice phishing....lol

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Let’s make it more wonderful for SA .. MY PERFECT ESCAPE WITH THE ONE & ONLY SI Kyung  oppa  :D - don’t blame her he make everything perfect lol 

Hi chingu...!! Did not know you are watching this too... I've missed your gif... !! Could you do a funny gif of SA getting scammed with your ever wonderful  wording... Your Fatal Promise gif was just sooo hilarious back then...!! 

I'm actually keen if SA ends up with KCB, either as a lover or SA ends up being KCB's long lost half sister, i don't care either.... LOL

4 minutes ago, Saja La said:

For once i would like to see JW laugh upon hearing SA getting scammed by a voice phishing....lol

I know I am laughing. Now, what to think what kind of trouble she and that louse ex-husband will stir all the way from the basement is beyond me!

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

That post was everything. :D

31 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Now, what to think what kind of trouble she and that louse ex-husband will stir all the way from the basement is beyond me!

Seeing they are in charge of packing, they might just pack in without the vitamins..?? Oh, can the k-writer make SA and KCB be a mascot for the pills or those who have to pass flyer wearing silly clothing..??? LOL

Oh oh, SA had to actually carry boxes with KCB to deliver the vitamins to the shop coz they need it ASAP... SK should be the one that instruct them or just let Assistant Kim do it.... 

SA was told to pick up coffee and deliver it upstairs, and SA guessing that one of the coffe was meant for BH and SK, SA and KCB purposely add salt in it.... However, BH informed those two that this 2 drinks are for KCB and SA instead, its BH's treats.... In order to prevent the other staff of what they did to the drinks, SA had to drink it when BH and SK told her to drink it....  SA ends up vomiting the drinks... So Assistant Kim will instruct SA to clean it coz she was the one that made a mess.... KCB went up to deliver the box, only to see SA mopping the floor... 

SA and KCB is soo hungry that they will go table to table in a fast food restaurant to eat someone's leftover food...? Maybe this is too mean huh...?

SA will then be harassed by former factory workers that SA has fired, SA was sneered and laugh at after they found out that SA got fired and that she was desperate enough to willingly work as a part timer.... 

SA and KCB witness how loving SK and BH towards each other...? 

What else can the k-writer make those two do....?

@Saja La @smhelen  SA dumbness remained me of her mom dumbness who didn’t know about train free tickets for older people :joy:  SA daughter now is more street wiser than SA  , all thanks to lower school she attending now . 

# Oh my gosh ,  did I get scammed me the master of plotting :w00t:

EB22DD36-AC7E-4D3A-838F-61071A2B823A.gif

**My child  I am so numb to react to ur insults  :D
2645E4D4-0765-45E3-ABB4-DFCA4D8C2179.gif

seriously SA don’t know what a great chance she missing on :D

JW
I’m devil 

I got password to the money 

I sincerely in love with you 

never question your dumb hatter toward BH 

# What more you want :phew:

A56AB62C-2D92-46F2-9EE2-89E35021A16C.gif

SA : Nah , I pass , I am happy sleeping in the street than sleeping  in your arm  :w00t:

CC1E8746-EF53-4B84-94DE-DB4FC303E748.gif

JW Ouch that hurt , you can’t do that to my manhood , I’m catch :D

C9042CFF-ABB9-4EAF-BBDA-5882FCF84022.gif

Since the k-writers are making SK- BH relationship goofy and first love experience (since both never really get to experience it before, first of everything in coupling), this may be some of the incidents they should get to experience

1. Boy caught by parents sleeping over at girls place by parents (we may just get it next week)

2. Girl caught by mother going to boy's house

3. Boy and girl got all embarrass buying condoms at the pharmacy ... Boy wanted to pass the condom to the girl and he said girl should quickly put in in her handbag, girl told him that the man should keep it and not the girl...

4. Mrs Jo finally notice the couple rings on BH's finger...

5. SK plans a theme park day out with BH and the kids

6. BH and EH turns out to be scaddy cats in the haunted house so the boys was all manly and protected the girls...

7. ES got hurt and SK defended ES and SK got all worried (like how a father should be), so ES were really touched that a man can be this caring coz his dad never did this for him... ES finally approved of SK as his mom's man...

8. Mrs Jo catches OTP couple  "coincidentally" eating at the same restaurant... So Mrs Jo join them while giving SK glare looks

9. EH suggest to bake a cake to SK adjusshi as a thank you for bringing them to the theme park...

10. Mrs Jo noticing BH had hide something in a box, and to her shock, it was a couple t-shirt written as "we are each other first love" (its an adult t-shirt but it looks like BH and SK's size)

11. The Chairman sees SK going into a gold shop and he sees SK buying a engagement ring... 

12. Mrs Jo panic seeing BH getting sick and feeling nausea (after item #1 happens).... Dad tells BH to bring boy to their house for man to man talk

13. The mistress and SA sees SK making out with BH at a secluded tree in the park at night. They would hear BH  giggling happily and BH will ask how much SK love her. SK will reply in a serious tone. We will hear  SK's love confession of how much he loves BH and he can't wait to marry her so that they will never need to be apart. SK promise that he wants them to grow old together ". There should be a silence and BH and SK started kissing passionately and in between kisses, there should be  a sentence along the line, "last night was magical...."  Stepmom too over heard it and she screams that "BH, i know you never experience love when you were younger, but seriously, get a room...!!" The couple stop kissing and they would have a guilty face like those teenage that were just caught making out with their boyfriend...  Stepmom said, "SK, marry her already will ya... "

Aside from item no 1, will i get any of the other scenarios? 

i dont get it KCB and SA still in the company?? after all the things they have done to the company !!!!!! @Ameera Ali i told you writernim and directornim has SA back. Even the

directors of the board cant do anything to kick her out nor put her in jail. :P

I cant wait KCB and SR get drunk and go motel. :mrgreen:

I hope to see more skinship of SK and BH.

I don't really have anything to add to this conversation other than I am happy they went with my favorite SYY hairstyle for her CEO look. The bangs swept over from one side.

Ok I lied. I do have something to add. The falling out between SA/JW. They're like 2  hungry snakes caged up together. Eventually, they are going to try and eat each other.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

why spend money on motel when they got basement :mrgreen:

Chingu, i was sooo gonna reply that too.... LOL.... 

It will be so entertaining watch if those two got locked in in the basement room... There was a bottle of soju that Assistant Kim forgot to bring up when they move upstairs. And coz the room will get chilly in the evening, first they drank the soju to keep warm. And since the soju has finished, SA gets cold again, so she is force to cuddle with KCB for heat... They can't call for help coz one phone battery has finish and another, no signal.... 

SeRa was seen walking aimlessly, so the police took her to the police station. As the police unable to contact SA and SeRa doesn't know where her mom is working, SeRa call  JW. By the time JW came (reluctantly) and a few hours later, JW brought SeRA along in his search to find the missing SA. JW managed to get the door forcefully open and to his horror, he sees SA and KCB passed out drunk but quite undressed .... JW got sooo bloody angry that he shouted, "I was not good enough for you, KCB is...????" KCB suddenly woke up and he sees that he is just wearing his shirt and underwear... JW grab KCB and gave KCB a punch or two and at the same time cursing SA to hell and back..... SeRa still stunt on what she sees, ran to her mom to wake her up, SA was mortify seeing and remembering what she and KCB did earlier.... ! 

Next morning, a huge rumours / gossip on SA sleeping with her ex driver at the basement last night. And KCB getting beaten up for it...  Those two were labelled sleeping on the job couple.... LOL

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hi @Ameera Ali @rolisrntex @smhelen and others. I miss you all.

I am glad SA got a taste of her own medicine. She is really evil

Again, dont be so sure. We still have long long way to go because we still have 20+ episode so more exposure for SA  aka "MY PERFECT ESCAPE" or "MY PERFECT REBORN" :rage:

I believe the writernim and directornim will make SA fake sleep with SK. They will make BH and SK break for a while for the sake of SA exposure

3 hours ago, smhelen said:

Anyone knows why episode 94 is in 2 days?

Thank you.

Not positively sure but Nov 17 and 18 there is baseball going on. Korean Series: Doosan Bears vs. NC Dinos. Not sure how long those games are. They start 6:30pm korean time. This show airs 7:30pm korean time.

Archived