[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

9 hours ago, lpenny said:

I am getting tired of SA always winning.  When does it stop and she has to deal with the consequences of her actions.

That is coming soon. I get what SK's mother is doing by having the company sell off Dreamy Children's clothing. By selling it off, it is no longer a distraction for SA. SK and BH are going to go run the resort business.

With them out of the way and Dreamy gone, SA must now put up or shut up as the CEO. If she doesn't make Audrey and the rest of the company profitable, she will get kicked to the curb. We all know she is going to screw it up. She will get fired on her own merits.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

That is coming soon. I get what SK's mother is doing by having the company sell off Dreamy Children's clothing. By selling it off, it is no longer a distraction for SA. SK and BH are going to go run the resort business.

With them out of the way and Dreamy gone, SA must now put up or shut up as the CEO. If she doesn't make Audrey and the rest of the company profitable, she will get kicked to the curb. We all know she is going to screw it up. She will get fired on her own merits.

What I hate the most, is that SK’s mom is close to the woman who abandoned her child in the car accident. @rolisrntex 

I wonder how can she trust SA when SA blackmailed her to get what she wants. 
smh smh smh 

4 hours ago, Saja La said:

I think SK's mom doesn't know that SA had anything to do with the accident...

@Saja La I am sure she doesn’t know but once she knows. I wonder if she will still think she sees herself in SA. From such a young age SA was evil. Smh smh Tea Smh GIF by moodman I hate how she will be forgiven. It disgusts me so badly. 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I wonder how can she trust SA when SA blackmailed her to get what she wants.

She doesn't trust SA and that is the point. My point is SK's mom is simply handing the rope to SA to hang herself with. With the distractions out of the way and noone else to blame for her failures, SA will run the company into the ground.

13 hours ago, mirandanator said:

Are the writers going to turn Sang Ah into Princess Azula and give her a psychotic break? She has been acting off in the past few episodes, and now the preview has her seeing things. we know that's due to guilt, but...

They want her to be forgiven. They will make her father admit , that he should have loved her even thrushes wasn’t his child. Stress the fact that she was innocent. Blah blah @mirandanator

On 11/6/2020 at 2:31 AM, lpenny said:

I am getting tired of SA always winning.  When does it stop and she has to deal with the consequences of her actions.

THats my wish also but i dont think we will have it till last 2 episode because the writernim and directornim are so into SA actress it seems that SYY is the second lead or should i say extra only (and i hate it):fear:

14 hours ago, mirandanator said:

Are the writers going to turn Sang Ah into Princess Azula and give her a psychotic break? She has been acting off in the past few episodes, and now the preview has her seeing things. we know that's due to guilt, but...

NO, the directonim is showing us her new acting talent she knew how to get scared also dont worry still more acting coming up they will make her go crazy then pitiful then kill herself but she wont die the writernim and directornim will not allow it .......ending she will be forgiven and still part of the family :approves:

@Saja La how am i doing ? i think im kinda influenced by you with this wishful thinking scenario :tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

......ending she will be forgiven and still part of the family 

@Saja La how am i doing ? i think im kinda influenced by you with this wishful thinking scenario :tounge_xd:

I hate to say it, but your prediction of the ending is what the Director is aiming for...  But to me how can  BH's bio parents forgive SA for killing their son? SA was already evil evil in her early 20s to willingly kill her then "real" brother....

Somehow, i want a different ending thou...  I don't mind that BH's parent never becomes chebol rich after this... SK's mom can have all the wealth but she will be lonely. Sure, SK's mom may accept BH seeing how BH manage to get SK to reconcile with his mom, but SK will insist on staying in his roof top flat with BH while BH's parents and her kids live below them, with the excuse that BH lost so much time with her parents that he doesn't have the heart to separate BH-chairman' Mrs Jo..... SK becomes the new owner while BH becomes a share holder (SK's mom gifted BH some of the company's shares as a wedding present). SK's mom and Chairman and Mrs Jo learn to be civil for their children's sake after BH  save SK's mom from SA's evil plot.  On the day SA goes to jail, BH finds out that she is expecting... 

As for SA, I want her to go to jail around 113th episode for the murder of SS. There in prison, SA is constantly in a fights... . SA constantly gets into fights coz of her arrogance till one day SA found out that SeRa got bullied and is badly hurt in the hospital from a self centre senior (character like mini SA). SeRa said that she got beat up coz SeRa's mom is a fake and trying to steal what was never hers and a murderer for killing her then brother due to jealousy.... SeRa cries and said, SeRa being dead will be SeRa's mom punishment for killing BH's brother....  SeRa said since her mom hasn't repent at all, maybe SeRa should die in order for her mom to become remorseful....  SeRa lost consciousness and goes into coma.... SA becomes remorseful and constantly asking god to spare her daughter and SA promise to be a good person after this... a month after SA turn a new leave, SeRa regain consciousness and the church orphanage came and collect SeRa... SA suffer constant back pains from one of her fights... So SA tries to become good so that SeRa will be spare.... 

Ep 118, 8 years later, SA got out of jail, an adult SeRa came to pick her mom up. SeRa is partially blind due to being bullied and in come... SA unable to get a good job, so she decided to work at the orphanage instead.... There she meet KCB (who also got out of jail a few years ago) ... There KCB has been taking care of SeRa while waiting for SA to come out jail... ( Before SA went to jail,  SA found out that SA is KCB's half sister). So, the three of them a living a poor hard life... KCB is now depending on SA to support them since they are family.... SA still gets nightmare of SS and SeRa will see her mom constantly crying and screaming in her sleep... KCB will his limping, SA will feel guilty for getting KCB hurt due to her insane instruction. 

Last episode, from afar, SA, SeRa and KCB will see BH and SK and family living in the big house and are all happy. SA will say, come you guys, lets leave that family alone, we have caused so much misery to them that i don't think they ever want to see us again....  So, they went back to the village where their home is now at.... KCB bring SA to meet their dad at the old folks home....

As for BH, they are having a birthday party for BH and even SK's mom came.... There, all the children welcomes SK's mom and all were happy and jolly.... BH and SK made an announcement, SK and BH are expecting AGAIN...!!! 

The End....

What do you guys think?

Episode 89

I laughed out loud when BH was sleeping between her kids and her daughter mentioned SA's daughter keeps talking to herself and BH answered maybe she is becoming like her mother. fun talking GIF by Denyse

5 hours ago, tarjig said:

Whatever happened to Ki Cha Ban's dad? I haven't seen him on the drama since the beginning! I thought he would be a big player since he is a very known actor.  Maybe the writer forgot he was cast! :unsure:

He only did a guest appearance. 

Since SK brought up the accident again SA's conscience is eating her up. So we get to see what really happened from SK's flash back and SA's. I can see that SA was jealous of the older brother being able to have the Chairman's support and love. Its why she says in SK's flashback that the Chairman would support the brother no matter what. We know that the Chairman treated her that way because he thought he had been tricked at she was not his kid so he was never close to SA. But what we see in SA's flashback is the brother and SK could have been saved sooner if she had just called for emergency services instead she makes the choice to leave the car leaving them in the car to suffer from their injuries and the brother to die from the crash.

I am happy her mind is allowing the brother to haunt her. What she did was awful. The worst thing she did was run from that accident but the other bad thing was to lie that she was never there. Secrets have a way of showing up again and she will be exposed the recording will end up falling into the hands of those that need it or there will be some other form of evidence to show she was also in that accident but ran away leaving SK and the brother hurt badly without getting support for them. I hope its exposed publically. Its past time she is found not to be the child of the Chairman.

There is no way she will get a good end. I can see them feeling blame for her behavior. The chairman will feel its his fault because of the way he treated her as she was growing up and his actions caused his son to die and his daughter to be harmed by SA. He is feeling guilt now over SA but SA had the choice to not let her jealousy eat her up and do things that would harm others. No one could force her to do the things she did if she really did not want to or cared about the people involved. Her excuses later will all be dirt later because the choices she made were her own. If she does not die then I hope she goes to jail. I think only then will she get some form of regret when she truly sees what her actions did the chairman and hears his regret as well. 

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

There is no way she will get a good end. I can see them feeling blame for her behavior. The chairman will feel its his fault because of the way he treated her as she was growing up and his actions caused his son to die and his daughter to be harmed by SA. He is feeling guilt now over SA but SA had the choice to not let her jealousy eat her up and do things that would harm others. No one could force her to do the things she did if she really did not want to or cared about the people involved. Her excuses later will all be dirt later because the choices she made were her own. If she does not die then I hope she goes to jail. I think only then will she get some form of regret when she truly sees what her actions did the chairman and hears his regret as well. 

Well said chingu @Ldy Gmerm This drama reminds me of  

Spoiler

SUNNY AGAIN 

TWO SISTERS GROWING UP , One jealous of the other. They grow up and each have their own family. Older sister loses her child while her niece sees her child being taken and never tell anyone about it.  Younger sister daughter admit what happen when her cousin went missing and blamed the mom for her jealousy and chooses to  do whatever it takes to keep sister from  ever seeing her child so her daughter can get all the love and attention. In the end it took for her sister not caring about her niece for her to realize the mistake she made toward her sister. I also felt the aunt even in end didn't feel sorry towards her niece at all. Her relationship with her sister was never close like before. Younger sister wanted to use her sister for her wealth so that her children could get the attention and love she felt she never got.  Ofcourse the mother took the blame for the way her youngest daughter turned out. One thing I enjoyed the writer clearly stated  " NOT ALL CHILDREN WHO WERE COMPARED TO WHILE GROWING UP WOULD DO WHAT SHE DID" SHE IS JUST MAKING EXCUSES. "

I hate this type of story line when parents play favorite and the child who turned out bad is one of the parents fault. I disagree it isn't the father's fault because her personality was just selfish and the mom over compensated her with love. With that love, she still wanted more. She had friends, a brother's love and she may have also sent a fake note to the brother from their father. smh smh smh IF All these years she hasn't fell sorry at all. She still wanted to take over the company , tried to make her parents mistreat their biological child.

To be honest I was disgusted by BH bio mom and amazed at her too. 1 She didn't turn cruel to SA even though she deserved, she thought BH tried to take SA's boyfriend and still stood by her side when she embezzled money from the company. 

MY latest edition of MY wishful thinking story line....

Oh, seeing that SeRa now really likes BH, i now would like that SeRa try to make amend with EH and ES. And since SA is about to go to jail, SeRa ask if SA can beg her grandmother Mrs Jo and BH to take care of SeRa as SeRa will promise to be good and not be a snob to ES and EH.
And when SeRa finally get to move in, while SA goes to jail. One day, KCB got drunk, and SeRa and ES heard how much KCB did for SA in order to make BH fail .... And KCB couldn't understand how BH managed to rise even thou he wire tapped BH's phone.... SeRa, embarrass that her mom has stoop so low (yet BH still willing to be kind to SeRa) that SeRa vow to make up to BH for all her mom wrong doings... SeRa went and tells BH this, and BH and SK went and scolded KCB on this and BH deleted the aps and they destroy KCB's phone so that KCB has no way to link his phone to BH...  ES had to face it that his dad never wanted to help his mom, but sabotage her instead...

All 3 was taught to do chores and SeRa happily follows. And when seRa about to be bullied, EH defended SeRa and after that SeRa is so loyal to EH....SK is also treating SeRa kindly....

SA got into fights in prison where else SeRa is enjoying what it feels like to be in a loving family...  JW visited SA and she will get more and more annoyed that SeRa is actually happy living with BH.... 

The resort was a success and SK finally got the approval from BH's parents to marry BH. SK will propose to BH and there will be a celebration party.  SK will tell that SK and BH was each other's first love and the twins was in shock of this news....

SK's mom finally back down and accept BH.... SK's mom will realized this is how she had once wanted to be treated by a man that loves her, so why was she apposing when her son is doing a wonderful job loving another woman as how she herself had wanted when she was young... 

A few months later, BH and SK had a wedding they did it at the big house....

BH and SK refuse to move into the big house seeing that everyone is happy at where they are... 

BH moved upstairs with SK, and SeRa share rooms with the twins.

On the day BH and SK finds out that they are expecting, SA got out of jail...

SA got out of jail 6 months later and when she wants to retrieve SeRa, SeRa refuse to follow as she loves being with BH adjumma family. EH and SeRa finally becomes BFF... SeRa is even calling BH amonie...

So, SA will again try to sabotage BH however possible. And if ES again foolishly blindly follow KCB's instruction again, i would like that SeRa be the one that put some sense on ES to think properly coz his dad has always try to sabotage BH adjumma with her mom's instruction. SA is probably seeking revenge seeing that SeRa is staying with BH adjumma and not with SA... Since SeRa realized how evil her mom can be, SeRa will be the one that try to protect BH and SeRa and EH will scold ES that he was about to ruin their mom just coz KCB ask him to... ES finally grow up and realized that KCB will never be the one to help BH, but he'll sabotage BH for $$$....

SA forcefully took SeRa and she left SeRa with JW so that SeRa won't run away. However, the people JW hired to monitor SeRa accidentally hurt SeRa... Those ppl hurt SeRa ran off without tell anyone... SeRa was only discovered hurt and unconscious a few hour later by SA....  SA, too proud to tell that SeRa is hurt coz she has fail to take care of SeRa even for a day. 

SeRa needed a liver transplant but no one seems to be a match and SA is not a match, nor is her ex hubby.. JW "fake" getting tested coz he has no intention to donate a part of his kidney. KCB was a nearly match, but on the day he was suppose to be in surgery, KCB got drunk and the surgery got cancelled... And its only then that SA realized that whatever SA has done to the Chairman and SS, it is all coming back to her.... SeRa went into coma. And it is then that she finally gets it that nothing else matter, not money not title if your loved ones dies.... The doctor warn that SeRa won't last long without a donor and its only then that SA went a beg BH to go get tested to save her daughter's life. And if it is a match and BH agree to be the donor, she will surrender herself for causing the death of SS and clean the Chairman's reputation that SA has tarnish.... She will also get JW in jail as JW is her partner in crime... SA finally turn humble...

3 years later, BH was named best entrepreneur of the year and there was award ceremony broadcast on TV....  There all 4 children and SK taking pictures with their moms proudly.... SeRa can be seen bff with the 2 year old Jang Si En toddle boy...  KCB and SA was watching this in prison...

Then later they celebrate at the big house that SK's mom has organised... BH's ex stepmom came with her new hubby where else, the step sis came in heavily pregnant with her new hubby.... . The 3 grandparents all dotted on the new toddler as to who the baby looks like and as the 3 teenager kids were busy trying to bring out the cakes that they have prepared for their parents, SK will hug BH from behind and says, this is such a blessing to have BH in his life and he hope that they will still be like this as they grow old together.... BH will thank SK for being there for her and loving her and her family..... They say i love u to each other and after they kiss, we see the Assistant Kim interfere  and saying " oh not again, why do i keep seeing them being lovey dovey..." Everybody laugh as they hear Assistant Kim complain on this... 

The End....

Archived