[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I feel like it's not even one person doing it since they're different languages. One of them is in English and the other in different language. Also the phone font is different. Looks like the people who posted it got taken down. :sweatingbullets:

@buahciku101 They got taken down.

Now I'm suspicious. Maybe it was true?! MYM may have contacted them to take it down? :scream:

Had anyone ss or downloaded that insta pic? For reference materials. :phew:

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

We can't tell anymore. They were posted by 2 different IG accounts that have different formatting of the same screenshots. They got removed immediately after like a few minutes. This makes it very suspicious. :scream:

I didn't get to screenshot it before it was removed. :bawling:

LMH itchy fingers got himself into trouble lol... if its true he must be mortified to realise that fans has caught it... 

I think it's TRUE and MYM may have asked them to take this down before I gets blown out of proportion... I mean they are tons of edited posts that are worst out there but why this was taken down????

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

We can't tell anymore. They were posted by 2 different IG accounts that have different formatting of the same screenshots. They got removed immediately after like a few minutes. This makes it very suspicious. :scream:

I didn't get to screenshot it before it was removed. :bawling:

@MissSuperCyan I trust your OCD Graphic Artist Brain then. :sweatingbullets: They might've gotten removed for them being fake.

I can’t believe I didn’t take a screenshot of it:confounded:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Hell. What happens??!

Ok. Chinggus.

We should use our connection here.

Minoz. Arjenia. Lady Noh. Whoever you are.  Pls. Pls. If someone got something or anything. Share pls.

I'm dying to now. 

In my word it's describe as kepohchi.

Haha

But. Provided if that is edited... Gggrrr..

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I just can't comprehend how she was able to pull every emotion off of her so perfectly, that makes you want to cry with her when she cries and laugh with her when she does. She's one hell of a brilliant actress in her generation. I stan!

And these scenes:

Having someone who loves you like LG does to TE? That's one in a million. LMH was able to really portray that well. Even the tiniest expression was so on point. Their acting makes you want to beg KES to give their characters a happy ending coz if not, your heart will break into million pieces too. 

OUR BEST ACTRESS QUEEN. B)

Agreed! Lee min ho portrayed it well. He made sure the audience can connect to his character as the scenes changes from past to present, from one world to another.

OUR BEST ACTOR KING. They deserve all the awards! :bawling:

• Love 9
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

I can’t believe I didn’t take a screenshot of it:confounded:

So it seems like the person who posted wasn't even sure if it's true. That's why she took it down. She posted an apology afterwards. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, effyisme said:

LMH itchy fingers got himself into trouble lol... if its true he must be mortified to realise that fans has caught it... 

I think it's TRUE and MYM may have asked them to take this down before I gets blown out of proportion... I mean they are tons of edited posts that are worst out there but why this was taken down????

Are there any shipper acc who still had that comparative pic? I just saw it on two insta accs, @ggomindo and thekingeternal something. Now nothing. Hmm... 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Is this true or is it an edit?

Ommmoo.. I hate it when I am late with this kind of news. If this is fake, I hope some fans will stop doing this coz it makes my heart go crazy, it hurts. :bawling: LOL

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, louistommoaf said:

OUR BEST ACTRESS QUEEN. B)

Agreed! Lee min ho portrayed it well. He made sure the audience can connect to his character as the scenes changes from past to present, from one world to another.

OUR BEST ACTOR KING. They deserve all the awards! :bawling:

out of topic, but any of you know what's the requirement for drama to be nominated for Baeksang?

It would be a dream come true to see both of them at award show together no?

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Just now, folksway222 said:

Are there any shipper acc who still had that comparative pic? I just saw it on two insta accs, @ggomindo and thekingeternal something. Now nothing. Hmm... 

I saw it in @mingo.couple and it also got taken down.

I did notice one of the fonts look like this

The other one look normal and was in another language. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Does anyone know if lmh truly followed kge or was it an edit:sweatingbullets: Omg omg omg  omgggg... I swear I am close to having a heart attackkk!! Someone please put me out of my misery!!! :tears:

Id seen 1 tweet who always did that, ... It's just for fun, n I never took it seriously even put my comments or retweet it, since My basis inf. is directly to their own, both LMH n KGE sns, I won't believe it, otherwise I can prove it by my self. 

And FYI KGE daddy isn't her follower,. Where is LMH here too ? I'm Quite sure they have their own private links ...:glasses::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I saw a balancing personality's between them so far, hopefully I'm not wrong.

Wishing them become a Real Couple . :wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, heatherf said:

i believe it's the latter <_< the font.. it's not helvetica or roboto

but anyway, i REALLY can't wait for eps 15! what do you think, any lovestagram today? i'm fine with either. enjoying the quiet weekend haha

i bet they both are too.

I believed there are font applications on phones that can alter the fonts on any applications including fb, twitter, and instagram. The odd thing I find is the positioning of the Icons, they're not even in my eye. I was about to grab a screenshot and measure them on PS to clear my doubts but they've been taken down.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, heatherf said:

out of topic, but any of you know what's the requirement for drama to be nominated for Baeksang?

It would be a dream come true to see both of them at award show together no?

It'll be next year when they host it for TKEM. Not sure how they choose who gets nominated. 

• Like 2

The poster said she apologised for deleting the post, she just want our pyeha to confirm it first. It’s not right for her to do it before him. She only post 100% legit story

Rough translations. My indo is limited. 

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

So it seems like the person who posted wasn't even sure if it's true. That's why she took it down. She posted an apology afterwards. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I saw it in @mingo.couple and it also got taken down.

I did notice one of the fonts look like this

I think this acc was the first the one who ss then uploaded first. I've been following @ggomindo, but when that pic came out, they didn't have it at first. But this account had it (I came across their acc on my feeds, how lucky was I :sweatingbullets:). 

Ps. Take a look at the comment sections. *slapping my delulu*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sheen said:

The poster said she apologised for deleting the post, she just want our pyeha to confirm it first. It’s not right for her to do it before him. She only post 100% legit story

Rough translations. My indo is limited. 

I believe she didn't edit but screenshot those pictures... It's good that she shouldn't get ahead of LMH himself...:D 

So lets move on and wait for their official announcement while we continue with our delulu and double personality role...

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I believed there are font applications on phones that can alter the fonts on any applications including fb, twitter, and instagram. The odd thing I find is the positioning of the Icons, they're not even in my eye. I was about to grab a screenshot and measure them on PS to clear my doubts but they've been taken down.

na it's okay, i've scrutinised it for you, the font use for '3' is not consistent with the font wide metrics and the style of other numerals. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

18 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

But all three of them deleted it at the same time. It’s kinda suspicious.. usually they either let these kind of pictures stay on their page or delete it much later. But it was so fast this time around . I think that’s why I didn’t ss on time. Well minus the shock and mini heart attack :sweatingbullets: I kinda thought it was gonna stay on their page as per the usual 

• LOL 7