[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

40 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:
42 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

LIKE A QUEEN, SHE JUST BARGED RIGHT IN LMAO.  I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE NOTICED OR MENTIONED.... THAT SHIRT HE HAS ON .....  LOOKS A LOT LIKE THE OVERSIZED ONE SHE WORE ON THE BEDROOM/NECK KISS SCENE.  IT'S THE SAME ONE SHE WORE UNDER HER SWEATER THE DAY HE TOOK HER TO THE CHAPEL??? hmmmmm???

I thought she wore a blue shirt for that scene, not purple

I wouldn’t be surprised.

But for the sake of sounding sane, I‘ll say it’s not.

But you guys should know what I really think :joy:

——————————————

Back to Mr. Obvious’s Instagram post. 

I am sold it’s kge and no one can convince me otherwise. How I wish to get my hands on the original copy without that heart sticker lol. The sticker is what I’m holding onto + the bag + the girl’s posture. He tried really hard to cover up the girl. And all the girl’s staffs, I assume. Even when one was blocked by the door and you probably can’t see her face well, he covered it. It’s too much! 

People are saying it’s the staffs for BBQ but for the record, most celebrities including lmh have their own staffs who they take with them on set. So NO, those are not BBQ staffs. They can’t be his either because he’s very open about sharing photos and videos with his staffs. There’s absolutely no reason why he would go to that extent to hide their faces if they were indeed his staffs. How many times did I say staffs? Lol. So it’s either her and her staffs or her and his staffs. He’s hiding all their faces so not one will stand out. I’m leaning towards it being her and her staffs though, considering he hid the one by the door, who I’m sure you can’t barely even see half of her face. 

I’m sure this dressing room is not part of BBQ’s set. Like some of you pointed out, his blue outfit that he wore during Jenga is hanging in the back. This is probably before he headed to film for BBQ. 

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Wow! We hav got some eagles eyes in this forum. Reading all the post is making so impatience to know whether or not they are an item. 

Anybody who experienced following the journey of song song couple, whennand how they announce their relationship? I need some reference here. 

Chingu, am getting excited and impatient over here too lol. First, I was like, I hope they will date in secret. But now I’m so excited and anxious, I wouldn’t mind if they came out and admit it lol. 

songsong denied their rumors for over a year but were always seen together at different places. They played it off as though they were really good friends. They were finally caught overseas because someone leaked photos of sjk there with shk and her group of friends in an Airbnb home. They had no choice but to come out and when they did, they announced they were getting married. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4

22 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I wouldn’t be surprised.

——————————————

I am sold it’s kge and no one can convince me otherwise. How I wish to get my hands on the original copy without that heart sticker lol. The sticker is what I’m holding onto + the bag + the girl’s posture. He tried really hard to cover up the girl. And all the girl’s staffs, I assume. Even when one was blocked by the door and you probably can’t see her face well, he covered it. It’s too much! 

People are saying it’s the staffs for BBQ but for the record, most celebrities including lmh have their own staffs who they take with them on set. So NO, those are not BBQ staffs. They can’t be his either because he’s very open about sharing photos and videos with his staffs. There’s absolutely no reason why he would go to that extent to hide their faces if they were indeed his staffs. How many times did I say staffs? Lol. So it’s either her and her staffs or her and his staffs. He’s hiding all their faces so not one will stand out. I’m leaning towards it being her and her staffs though, considering he hid the one by the door, who I’m sure you can’t barely even see half of her face. 

I’m sure this dressing room is not part of BBQ’s set. Like some of you pointed out, his blue outfit that he wore during Jenga is hanging in the back. This is probably before he headed to film for BBQ. 

Chingu, am getting excited and impatient over here too lol. First, I was like, I hope they will date in secret. But now I’m so excited and anxious, I wouldn’t mind if they came out and admit it lol. 

songsong denied their rumors for over a year but were always seen together at different places. They played it off as though they were really good friends. They were finally caught overseas because someone leaked photos of sjk there with shk and her group of friends in an Airbnb home. They had no choice but to come out and when they did, they announced they were getting married. 

Boy I hope they won’t keep us in misery for over a year. Arghhhhh MinEun, you are driving us cray cray here. 

Also can somebody gove give me the link of jealous min ho because wdh hug her? Is it with subs?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Boy I hope they won’t keep us in misery for over a year. Arghhhhh MinEun, you are driving us cray cray here. 

Also can somebody gove give me the link of jealous min ho because wdh hug her? Is it with subs?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Like some of you pointed out, his blue outfit that he wore during Jenga is hanging in the back. This is probably before he headed to film for BBQ. 

I dont think that is the jenga blue jacket..it looks more like a collared long sleeve shirt im sure of it..if u look at the sleeve part..

Im not sure abt the phone because it looks different fr the 1 she use to play games with but then i also cant verify which is her phone because thrs another phone near her fr baekjinhee photo that looks totally different fr these 2 phones..:sweatingbullets:

The staff standing behind the suspect her shoes looks like kge staff shoes hehe

The ring looks quite similar .. and yes the sticker cause suspicion hehe

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

I dont think that is the jenga blue jacket..it looks more like a collared long sleeve shirt im sure of it..if u look at the sleeve part..

Im not sure abt the phone because it looks different fr the 1 she use to play games with but then i also cant verify which is her phone because thrs another phone near her fr baekjinhee photo that looks totally different fr these 2 phones..:sweatingbullets:

The staff standing behind the suspect her shoes looks like kge staff shoes hehe

The ring looks quite similar .. and yes the sticker cause suspicion hehe

True! It’s not the same lol. 

But I still stand by what I said, the stickers is a dead giveaway that he is hiding something. I’m not sure who it is exactly but he is staring at her lovingly. 

Everything pretty much has been debunked except for the bag and her posture imo. The stickers add suspicion. And I’m going to believe it’s her lol. 

Otherwise he is hiding another girl and I’m unwilling to accept it being anyone else but her :lol:

Just kidding. I’ll be supportive of them both if they’re just friends. They should date whoever they’re happy with. My wish is that it’s with each other. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

They were also seen sharing staff. I forgot if its the hairstylist of shk or who, but that staff were always seen with sjk during his photoshoots or cf filming. I believe there were also some instances were shk manager was with sjk in some of his photoshoots/cf filming. 

Ok, so back to lmh ig post with stickers: at first, i thought that kge staff were being shared by kge lmh :joy: my understanding in the first few post here about it was kge staff were in lmh tent :joy: but after going thru the pages, turned out that it might be kge OMG :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Wow, I woke up and was greeted with such meticulous detective work :P I'd like to contribute by offering two points:

1. What's on his forehead? Could it be fake leave?

2. The first picture shows him studying the storyboard. Can't tell which scene. But one frame seems to be the location of the first frozen moment in the park. Am I right?

So could these pictures be taken on the day they were on location for that scene?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Wow, I woke up and was greeted with such meticulous detective work :P I'd like to contribute by offering two points:

1. What's on his forehead? Could it be fake leave?

2. The first picture shows him studying the storyboard. Can't tell which scene. But one frame seems to be the location of the first frozen moment in the park. Am I right?

So could these pictures be taken on the day they were on location for that scene?

Its hair clip to keep his hair in place.. you can see it many times in LMH bts pics...:D

The story board is for his bbq chicken CF so this must be taken in his dressing room prior to CF filming... or he could be studying the story board in between TKEM filming..

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

1) White sneakers is probably not the same.

2) Those are vans. They’re quite common indeed.

3) I think the purse is the same. Both are made of swayed or some type of velvety material. 

I’m just sold because of the heart face over her face and the hair. I’m going to be delusional and say it’s her lol.

5 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

The ring is definitely suspicious, but the hair is throwing me off. I don't think we've seen Go-eun's hair like that before, it looks very curly like a perm?

Actually after i rewatched eps 2,i am quite confident that sticker girl is kge. Her hair on their bbq chicken date seems like the same style with the sticker girl in lmh's pic. It looks like she just wash her hair. Hehe.. Maybe he is filming his bbq chicken CF on the same day as they filming bbq chicken date scene. 

Collage-2020-06-01-07-21-27.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

6 hours ago, insteadofme said:

Actually after i rewatched eps 2,i am quite confident that sticker girl is kge. Her hair on their bbq chicken date seems like the same style with the sticker girl in lmh's pic. It looks like she just wash her hair. Hehe.. Maybe he is filming his bbq chicken CF on the same day as they filming bbq chicken date scene. 

Ummmm... did I say I’m sold? Because I am! Hahaha.

I decided to zoom in on his ig post and yes, she is totally wearing a ring that is very similar to kge’s and on the same finger she usually wears hers! The photo provided with that long analysis from a fan on Instagram was too zoomed in that I couldn’t tell. But if you just zoom it in yourself on his ig, it’s very apparent! 

:scream:

I’m SOLD! 

*edit* I needed to correct myself. Where did I get the idea kge usually wears that ring on the finger? Hahaha. Did I just make up shiz? Lmfao. Oops. She always wears rings but the on which finger changes and she sometimes wear more than one. I looked through her Instagram and she loves wearing rings. Am SOLD! 

*side note* I love her fashion sense. Effortlessly chic. 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Unfortunately I can’t open it - maybe cos I have to download the Baidu app first?

Thx for checking. Did you click the link on your phone? Could you please do me a favor and try it on a computer? Many thx.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Real question: What could KGE possibly be doing in LMH's dressing room? Hmmm suspicious. 

Hmm.. I wonder why too. Maybe she's giving him personal acting tips for his cf. :joy:

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ummmm... did I say I’m sold? Because I am! Hahaha.

I decided to zoom in on his ig post and yes, she is totally wearing a ring that is very similar to kge’s and on the same finger she usually wears hers! The photo provided with that long analysis from a fan on Instagram was too zoomed in that I couldn’t tell. But if you just zoom it in yourself on his ig, it’s very apparent! 

:scream:

I’m SOLD! 

And his eyes focus on her in all of the 3 pic! We know that look. We have seen it somewhere in their bts. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Of course they’re dating lol. 

Maybe that's why they wouldn't show us their first date BTS. :phew:

@insteadofme She wasn't even paying attention to him. Phone > LMH. :joy:

@vj_sh3441 If you got the videos from a site, I think you can just copy and paste the video link to share it. That's what most of us have been doing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I wouldn’t be surprised.

——————————————

pic #3 the emoji looks like a sleepy / tired/ little tired cloud? lmao hmmmm? that just took me back to the swoon where he said that KGE falls asleep as soon as she lays her down lmao so here's mine: little MS SUNSHINE goes to MR GIDDY's dressing room for her nap? dead lol lmaoooooo:sweat_smile:

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

u guys really playing the sharp eyes of Lieutenant JTE haaaa:joy: made me go back n forth to that LMH ig post hundred times already, and did analyse in loops:D I'm 75% sold its KGE except still need strong proofs to convince my worry heart for these:

1. the slightly big upper arm

2. the quite curly n darker hair

but again, why must LMH suddenly have to cover their face if they are just the staffs...? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I’m unsold. :(

The girl is holding a Samsung. kge has an iPhone right? And I don’t think lmh has a Samsung so she can’t be using his phone lol. 

I wanted to believe it badly. Everything else points to her imo. But not the phone. Darn! 

Then who is he looking at so lovingly and trying to hide? :scream:

75% of me believe it’s her. 25% says I’m delusional. 

• Like 6