[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think he is trying to control his body reactions.. that's why when KGE touched him, he backed off slightly if not we definitely know what is going to happen... 

I don't believe he wasn't aroused at all while filming this scene.. luckily he is wearing very baggy pyjamas... plus he did cross his legs too haha.. it must have been a very painful experience for him... :naughty:

Agree!! He was like, "Give me a minute, just tryna tame the beast! Hahaha

• LOL 13

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

He actually moved or thrusted his hips in this short video... guess the PD saw it and yelled cut TWICE :naughty:

cr owner 

I'm not sure if KGE would be thankful the covers are between them, or feeling regretful that they are. :phew:

Because if they get any closer, I am sure she can feel him right there. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 14

Just now, Heretorant said:

This is the part that’s making me go crazy!

Was this practice or were they filming?

The PD had to call cut and he still wouldn’t get off.

KGE laughing to lighten to sexual tension :lol:

This is practice I think... he went overboard with his thrusting.. in the actual scene it was so bloodly tame... he can't control his body reactions :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, lysandr said:

I'm not sure if KGE would be thankful the covers are between them, or feeling regretful that they are. :phew:

Because if they get any closer, I am sure she can feel him right there. :naughty:

Yes!! Luckily she was beneath the thick covers otherwise I cant imagine what LMH will do.. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

This is practice I think... he went overboard with his thrusting.. in the actual scene it was so bloodly tame... he can't control his body reactions :naughty:

Practice?

Well then, there you have it, I pronounce lmh and kge husband and wife. 

At this rate, we’ll hear news of a baby soon.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This is the part that’s making me go crazy!

Was this practice or were they filming?

The PD had to call cut and he still wouldn’t get off.

KGE laughing to lighten to sexual tension :lol:

This one! After the PD said 'cut' twice, someone's coughing idk who. Maybe the PD himself? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Just now, Heretorant said:

Practice?

He can probably get her pregnant from all that steam he has. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 11

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Now I understand why there was no NG. They were able to make the most out of it in their rehearsal prior the take. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

7 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Did I hear anyone wanted to see in SLOOOOOOO-MO?  Ok guys, GIF-away!  Had to put in unlisted status cos you know... 

Our boy... majorly SMH here, haha!

No one:

Literally no one:

MinEun Shippers: watches a 7 minute kiss scene in 10x slow mo for 73964826492174474 times

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Practice?

All too soon, they won't have any time for themselves. I think The King will have a "The King One Shot" odds, so they should "play it safe first" so they can have more "me" time.

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

He can probably get her pregnant from all that steam he has. :joy:

He can aim for a soccer or baseball team. XD

5 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Did I hear anyone wanted to see in SLOOOOOOO-MO?  Ok guys, GIF-away!  Had to put in unlisted status cos you know... 

Our boy... majorly SMH here, haha!

RIP REPLAY BUTTON.

• LOL 14

7 hours ago, koreaboooo said:
7 hours ago, gravity215 said:

By the way i found this on twitter. we've been talking about this photo right? but her/his tweet kinda gave me an enlightenment (?) lmao

They said:

First tweet, is just like what we already knew: "Everywhere Minho always gluing himself to Ggone unnie while he actually could've sit further more and be closer to Lady Noh."

And the reply sent by the tweet starter themselves (GoeunNite_Lyz): "kkkk i've been staring at this photo and been aware 'why minho's body was all inclined (to ggone)."

And to think about it.... ITS RIGHT THO???? O.O His body wasn't just glued to her but his shoulder was practically inclined down to her. Like, wow. Well, it's not such a big thing, but its enough to make heart flutters right? His body language screams so much i'm so done o-<--<

Omo.. now I cannot unseen the incline. :joy:

It's not very noticeable but once mentioned, cannot be unseen. It's slightly there.

Actually, 1st time I saw the pic what struck me was KGE's angle. LMH is just sitting straight up for the cam, with a slight incline of his shoulder adjacent to KGE.  But our girl is sitting a bit diagonally towards LMH.

That was my 1st impression.  Leaving it at that ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Practice?

Can we all apply as the godparents? 

• LOL 12

3 hours ago, mamabear said:

@Heretorant @mychoiyoung you are missing the fun while maybe both of you are still sleeping. We are looking forward to your reactions later

what do u mean am missing the fun? Saw the vid & worked on the the trimmed bts video but full beheading kiss & here 1st I think (?), along with a SLO-MO version. 

I mean at this point who are we kidding? 8min++ of the complete BTS of epi 12 or the full BTS of beheading kiss?  Bahahahahahaha

I was waiting for the main thread & this thread to explode.  Are we still breathing? Haha

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, mychoiyoung said:

what do u mean am missing the fun? I posted the video here 1st I think?  Haha

HAHAHAH this is how we take accountability. We call on each other when it's red alert time. WOW I LOVE  YOU GUYS. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I feel like he's being very respectful here even when PD yelled CUT, he protects KGE from the camera or maybe both of them need the time to settle down haha i don't care. I see that LMH and I commend ya for that! :thumbsup:

and......

WHY ON EARTH they drop BTS and preview back to back like that...testing our insanity is it?

• Like 4
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Whoah whoahhh... wait up! Friday couldnt be any crazier can it??? BTS, Teasers, and Insta posts... i cannot! :sweatingbullets::astonished::scream::love: 

i have so many feelings right now im sure you all know what i am talking about... gasping for air right now... 

ive never seen such intense bts kissing scene like that before! Seriously! Can you do that and have no feelings after?.. *yup exactly my point*:relaxed:

*The prime minister of kingdom of corea left the building*:joy:

*Lee rim left the building*

*Even PD-nim left the building*

Netflix is shaking... thats why episode 13 is not yet airing :scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1