[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Where is this from, Chingu?? Another spoiler?! OMFG ... what the hell ... it’s like EVERYONE is spying on our thread and majorly trolling us???

Reveal hidden contents

The part when LG told JY that he needed more time to say goodbye, at least till TE can WASH HER FACE!! That reminded me of how LMH was LAUGHING MADLY during the Jenga game, when KGE replied to the question: What’s the first thing you do in the morning? - she replied: WASH MY FACE! And LMH started LAUGHING like it’s the GREATEST JOKE?? 
Did LMH ad-lib this??? 

It's the preview for episode 16 :D

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, effyisme said:

No one can convince otherwise that they are not dating... it's as clear as it can be... this is filmed in May after the fatal kiss and 08 May infamous pic by LMH....

Hence, maybe KES and the director told them to just come up with their own script for this scene.  The ruffling of her hair and that kiss on the forehead, everything about this scene seems like an ad lib hence we only see LMH and KGE here :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

yes, i'm seeing LMH & KGE here too. Don't argue with my eyes either. repeat this scene for more than 20 times already.  Are you sure your heart can be soooo cold seeing that smile, KGE..?:w00t:

and I just realise this:

this was during filming the public phone scene at the bamboo forest right? at first, i didn't buy this picture because it was taken through the filming screen. but i can't find this walking hand in hand scene in epi 14. hmmm:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

They were too natural!!!!!:wub:

cr owner 

Ahh you know, just a normal day on set. It's a 'we -don't- even -have -to -act -this out- scene

that being said, I think Ep 15 BTS is going to be super integral to this royal court. GOSH SBS PLS DONT COP US OUT!

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Ahh you know, just a normal day on set. It's a 'we -don't- even -have -to -act -this out- scene

that being said, I think Ep 15 BTS is going to be super integral to this royal court. GOSH SBS PLS DONT COP US OUT!

Thissssssss. That laugh he gave after she covered his mouth the 2nd time. It looked so LMH. I asked myself, am I watching a BTS? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

31 minutes ago, capidto said:

@AnnyainneYup and I really love it. I seldom watch the romance genre but tune in for love is quite refreshing and furthermore KGE so pretty as a Kim Mi Soo.

Same acting actually. When tae eul kissed lee gon and acted shy, she did that too in tune in love :D