[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Wow if that is it then we were robbed!!! It's not really like couch talk. Basically they are asked what types of things you should do while watching Netflix. So their answers are like "eat chicken, drink beer, etc." :((((

I haven't watched any couch talk on swoon. I subscribe to them after TKEM's jenga game so I'm not sure how it works ^_^

• Like 2

Haha why i find it sooooo damn funny. The irony.  We’d been bombarding swoon from left to right to release the couch talk and turned out it’s not the couch talk we’re expecting and it’s not even on their channel!  Even our theories about this Were wrong. KES been plotting this too??

Why swoon whyyyy

• Sad 1
  • LOL 16

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I think they might have not film couch talk? Anybody familiar w swoom timeline? Do they usually do that after filming ends or halfway or before premier??

I see the couch talk for the mystic pop up bar. Mystic pop up bar is new right?

1 hour ago, lysandr said:

He also moves at LTE speed hahahaha!

Yes, I was about to comment this too! All of the above! Make haste!

Are you forgetting Mr Jealous-stay - away-other guys-she's-mine 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

GUYS. So. The thing is. I have a confession to make.

You know that kiss bts we've been talking about? Yeah. It made me crazy and made me sleepless.

All the while..I thought that was the real take. 

Until I re-read and re-read your comments. only to find out that was the rehearsal. WTH. HAHAHAHA I FEEL SO ASHAMED. 

(so thank you @ladylia257 for your post!!) 

NOW I'M EXPLODING AGAIN WITH THE FEELS??!!!! :joy:

Same for me! I thought him pushing her down her back was the real scene used, no? Sure it was just rehearsal? Oh my, if so, my heart cannot take it. No wonder you ladies have gone to your graves and back...!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

My shipper heart is full :heart:

Can any korean speaker tell us what they comment when asking to choose who they want to be close with question?? Thanks

• Like 4
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

My shipper heart is full :heart:

6 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Can any korean speaker tell us what they comment when asking to choose who they want to be close with question?? Thanks

I NEED CONFIRMATION IMMEDIATELY!! 

giphy.gif

Aaaahhhhh, my heart is bursting!! 

And Netflix toying with our hearts too, drawing that heart around them!! 

jfkwhsodjdkjdoebrofhd

But am not happy because I don’t think we’ll get a couch talk :bawling:

• Like 6

Guys I am so heartbreaking today. I have to go to one day round trip today, knowing today is the only TKEM day and going with this longing feeling . After my meeting break, I quickly checked the Instagram and saw that LeeEul/MinEun posted ( their photos seprarately:anguished:). I made my mind to see that they are posting at the same timing and its the positive already and looking forward to tonight episode. Then I went back to my home from short trip, sadly electricity cut off since there's heavy wind and rain and my phone battery almost 40 something. Anyway I cant wait and check our TKEM ep.13 and saw that our LG fell down, he met with Luna( where is TaeEul?)..I hvnt watched the full episode yet but this is enough torturing for me already:bawling: My heart and my phone battery dead together:confounded:I need our LeeEul sweet moments to survive..Friday comes fast please..I dont want to see my couple  suffering:cold_sweat: Virtual hugs please:dissapointed:

• Sad 5

Hi, 

I do understand Thai fluently but my English may not be well. Would like to share the translation in brief here. 

The topic is 5 essential things you need when you are watching The King via Netflix. 

1. Menu (food) during the show: everyone's answer is definitely fried chicken. 

2. Drink during the show: only LMH said he preferred tonic water (w/ ice) while others loves beer. KKN also added soju if required. 

3. Stuffs needed during the show: only LMH said the doll (minomi, his lion doll) while others mentioned  cushions. 

4. Where to watch the drama: LMH replied he wanna watch in the dark room (turn off the light) at home while others specified the living room of their home.

5. Whom (cast) you wanna watch the drama with : I think you guys know the answer from the vid. BTW, dohwan mentioned he wanna watch with both ES and JY (himself), trying to be close with them, pretty funny. JES and KKN gave the reason why they chose GE and ES is bc they did not perform much together in this series so they wanna be close to get to know more.

Cheers, 

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 10

5. Whom (cast) you wanna watch the drama with : I think you guys know the answer from the vid. BTW, dohwan mentioned he wanna watch with both ES and JY (himself), trying to be close with them, pretty funny. JES and KKN gave the reason why they chose GE and ES is bc they did not perform much together in this series so they wanna be close to get to know more.

@EndlessSpacesorry you mentioned whom you want to watch the drama with is the question or whom do you want to be close with? Or whom do you want to get to know more of?? Which is which? Im confused. Thanks for translating you did a good job:heart:

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Oh so ok both lmh and kge wants to watch tkem together..now we know why every fri and sat their IG posts in sync because they were watching it together at lmh house or kge house :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4